ONE NIGHT WITH MY BILLIONAIRE...

By Xprincesworld25x

"if you want to save your brother then you have to come to me"and spend the night with me said the man coldly... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 1.MANIK MALHOTRA
CHAPTER 2. NANDINI MURTHY
CHAPTER 3. WHY ME GOD ?
CHAPTER 4. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING .
CHAPTER 6. IT HURTS TO HURT YOU
CHAPTER 7. MIXED EMOTIONS
CHAPTER 8: DRUNKEN CONFESSIONS .
CHAPTER 9 : REGRETS AND PUNISHMENTS
CHAPTER 10 : REGRET AND PUNISHMENT -PART 2
MANAN FF
MANAN FF
CHAPTER 11 :NANDINI GOES MISSING
CHAPTER 12: HELD CAPTIVE
CHAPTER 13 : THE OLD RIVALRY
CHAPTER 14 : REVENGE
CHAPTER 15 : DEFEAT
CHAPTER 16 : THE BLAST
CHAPTER 17 : BACK TO OLD WAYS
CHAPTER 18 : THE TRUTH
CHAPTER 19 : THE REVELATION
CHAPTER 20 : THE FRUIT OF PASSION
CHAPTER 21 : CRISIS
CHAPTER 22 : HIS STRENGTH
CHAPTER 23 : HELPING HAND
CHAPTER 24 : JUDGEMENT
CHAPTER 25 : LOVE IN THE AIR
CHAPTER 26 : THE SURPRISE
CHAPTER 27 : PROMOTION
CHAPTER 28 : APOLOGIES DON'T MAKE YOU SMALL
CHAPTER 29 : A NEW BEGINNING
CHAPTER 30 : FAITH
*CHAPTER 31 : FINDING HELP*
*CHAPTER 32 : BROKEN STRINGS*
CHAPTER-33 : BETRAYAL

CHAPTER 5. YOU BROKE ME .

8.6K 408 23
By Xprincesworld25x

*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

.:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:.

♡ᴗ♡ᴗ♡ᴗ♡ᴗ♡ᴗ♡ᴗ♡

Nandini's POV:

Phew! Finally I'm home sweet home. Today was a happening day for me. I met Manik after six years. He is still so handsome. The stubble makes him look even more mature and sexy. The cherry on the top was the kiss.

He still tastes the same. Just like the first time we kissed. That minty taste still lingers in my mouth. Even after I hate him so much his touch still affects me like never before. I still remember how wild our almost makeout was.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Flashback:

Manik walked in the corridors searching for Nandini. They had a combined mathematics test and Nandini was a math geek. He was not able to understand a concept in Pythagorean theorem. After roaming half of St. Teresa's campus, he decided to call Nandini. He dialled her number and she picked up on the fourth ring.

"Hello! Tell me Manik."

"Where are you a princess?"

Manik asked. He always called her princess and she was okay with it.

"I'm at the lawn near the sports area. What's the matter?"

Nandini asked concern etching her voice. Manik's erratic breathing tensed her up. She thought it was an emergency.

"Okay! Stay there. I'll be there in 5 minutes."

Manik said and hung up. He ran from the library and reached the lawn in record time. Spotting Nandini below a tree with a few books sprawled out he breathed out of relief.

"Hi!"

He chirped looking at her. She was looking cute to him. Wearing a crop top and shorts along with rectangular glasses, pen in between her lips she looked all shades of cute.

"I need help!"

Manik voiced out. Nandini raised her head and looked at him. She patted her side and asked him to sit down. Manik sat beside her in cross leg position.

"Now tell me what your problem is."

Nandini asked and Manik grinned at her. How easily she understood him without him having the need to be vocal about it.

"I'm not understanding the Pythagorean theorem properly."

He said making a cute irritated face. Nandini chuckled at his cuteness and started teaching him. Being a second year student that was the last year Manik had mathematics. Nandini and Manik had the same math class because she had opted for advanced mathematics which had most of Manik's syllabus.

"Thanks a lot princess"

"It's okay."

Manik thanked Nandini and bent forward to kiss her cheek but at the same time she replied and turned towards him. Manik accidentally pecked Nandini's lips. He moved off and both shared an awkward glance. Without sharing another word both of them left to the classroom.

The test went on smoothly and Manik scored a decent grade while Nandini as usual topped the class. After collecting their evaluated answer scripts Nandini and Manik walked out of the class together. It was the end of the day and they didn't have any other class.

MATURE CONTENT**** WARNING!! RATED 18+ only

Manik dragged her to the back side of the locker room. Nandini's quietly followed him not questioning anything. He made her stand against the wall and stared at her. Nandini raised her eyebrows signalling a what while Manik cupped her cheeks.

"Thank *peck* you *peck* so *peck* Nandini."

He thanked her pecking her lips. Nandini held his collar and pulled him down for a passionate kiss. As their lips moved in sync it ignited the sparks of passion and love. A feeling that was ignored by them was rekindled and they didn't want to let it go.

Manik deepened the kiss taking lead while Nandini just surrendered herself. They kissed each other with passion, lust and an underlying feeling of love. Nandini wrapped her legs around his torso and he pinned her to the wall for support.

They continued kissing, smooching each others lips, while their tongues fought for dominance. Manik broke the kiss for lack of breath and continued kissing Nandini's cheeks and neck.

Nandini was breathing erratically and pulling Manik closer and closer. He slowly held one mound in his hand and pressed it. He was sucking her sweet spot.

"Umm..."

Nandini moaned. He pressed and kneaded it a little harder making Nandini bite her lips not able to take the pleasure. Manik stopped his torchers and gradually put her down. Both were breathing erratically. Nandini opened her eyes and her hazel orbs met his chocolate brown ones. Both their eyes were filled with passion.

"Let's take it slow Nandini."

Manik said and she nodded. Soon both of them left.

.:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:.

Nandini's POV (Present):

I stirred the pasta some more. How I wish things were different! Manik would have been with me. I don't know much about his family. We never got a chance to exchange all that. I lost my parents, Amms ditched us, Rishabh and his illness and me. I was all alone. There was no one. I always had to wipe someone's tears but there was none to wipe mine.

Then I found Harshad but things didn't workout. He was my first everything. After I broke up with him I found Manik. My true love. But even he ended up betraying me. I'm sick and tired of thinking about him, loving him and missing him but I'm not able to do anything.

I had dinner and decided to watch a movie. I wanted to distract my mind. But nothing worked. The more I tried to distract the more I ended up remembering him. I brought my knees to my chest and hugged myself.

"Aaaahhhh"

A low cry of pain came out of my throat. I cried buckets and buckets but I had none to gather my messy state and sort me.

"I hate you Manik! I hate you! I hate you because I still love you! You broke me Manik! I hate you!!"

I cried myself to sleep.

.:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:.

The sounds of typing could be heard in the plush cabin. Manik was typing something on his laptop with frowns adorning his forehead. Suddenly he stopped typing and leaned back in his chair.

"Shit! I'm not able to take her out of my mind at all!!"

Manik screamed in helplessness. Ever since the kiss Manik's mind constantly went to only that and the one kiss they shared in the past. He hated the way she still affected him. It pained. It pained his heart to see her. He could only remember her betrayal.

.:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:.

Manik's POV:

I was always betrayed ever since childhood. I thought at least she will be constant but no! She bloody betrayed me with that douchebag Harshad. She was my first true love but she betrayed me. I became a monster.

I don't respect people, I don't respect women, I'm just a fuck boy who uses women and she made me this. All women want only men for time pass and even she is one such.

I was so angry that I slammed my laptop to the wall and it broke. I started throwing everything I got in my hand. I was furious. I went to a small cupboard in my cabin and took out the whiskey bottle. With no dilution I started drinking directly from the bottle.

I was so frustrated that I threw the bottle and it shattered to pieces also spilling all the whiskey. I slumped on the floor and let tears flow freely.

"I hate you Nandini! I hate you! You broke me. But I miss you! And I love you!"

I cried but there was no one to hear me. Not even Nandini herself. This was me. A lonely soul. I wiped my tears. I can't fall weak. I got up and took my blazer. Along with it I took another whiskey bottle from the shelf. I started drinking after texting my driver to get me my car. The door creaked open and Inaya came in.

"What do you want?", I snapped at her.

"I heard some sounds so.....", she trailed off as I cut her in between.

"Leave!", I said in a stern tone.

My phone beeped indicating that my driver had arrived. I walked out of the cabin keeping wobbling steps and went to the car. I was still clutching the whiskey bottle like dear life and was drinking. Soon I came to my mansion. Singing a sad song in my slurry voice I went to my room and fell on my bed. I reminiscing all the memories of Nandini and slowly let darkness consume me.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Precap-you all think what can happen

Hope you answer them

1)are you liking the story

2)what you think about this plot

3)Are you excited for future chapters

Do give your review on above

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Copyright © and story by
Xprincesworld25x
xhighonwingsx
XthatonedreamX

*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*

Love you all

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 21.6K 52
The journey of a girl called Nandini who don't have any surname or identity of her own. When she wants to take a step for herself she got an helping...
192K 10.7K 36
MANAN: HER PRINCESS LIFE Nandini is a middle class girl who dreams of having a princess life.This is a humorous +possessive +romantic story.Her char...
157K 10.4K 36
💚 It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...
1M 54.3K 50
Manik malhotra who have lost everything. Who didn't know what is warmth of mother, who didnt know how it feels when father gives you all blessings...