I'm in love with my enemy

By jenlisaforeverduhhh

Jennie Kim the most perfect student and daughter in love with her enemy...Lisa. They want to run away but the... More

Characters
Charper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chaptar 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (final)
BOOK 2!!!

Chapter 29

4.2K 138 17
By jenlisaforeverduhhh

"Lili?" She asked softly "Yeah?" Lisa answered. Jennie took a deep breath and looked up to Lisa. "What are we? I mean, are, we like...together now?" Lisa gulped.

No one's POV

Jennie sat up straight so she can able to see Lisa face to face. She noticed Lisa's reaction for her question, Jennie panicked... I knew I shouldn't ask the question she blamed herself inside.

"Lisa, you don't have to answer...I didn't mean to, I'm sorry" Jennie said softly taking herself off from Lisa and sitting up straight on the couch. Few moments later she sighed and started to get up then she felt Lisa hand on her arm. She looked up and their eyes met.

"Hold on, don't be sorry" Lisa said calmly, pulling Jennie back down to the couch that they were laying down few moments ago. Jennie was shocked how calm her voice was. She sat back down instantly "look Jennie." Lisa started, before she continue her talk Jennie turned around and shut her eyes, scared and afraid of what she would say. Afraid of rejection.

Lisa reached out and turned Jennie's head to her so she can look into her eyes. "I'd really really like that, making us official. But I don't know anything about you and you don't know anything about me." Lisa continued.

Jennie nodded. She understand what Lisa trying to say to her. Plus Lisa did had a point. "But isn't that point of a relationship and dating? Getting know each other?" Jennie asked carefully making Lisa
chuckle.

"Yes it is, but I don't wanna rush everything between us. I want to know who you are, where you came from and what's your story, and I don't want to go fast because.."

Jennie look at her with confusion "because what Lili?" She asked. Lisa looked down at her feet "nothing, forget about it" she answered shaking her head and playing with her fingers. "No don't do that, please tell me" Jennie begged Lisa.

Then suddenly Lisa got frustrated with herself. It scared Jennie, so much. All this is new to Lisa. She never had official relationship with someone in the past. She hooked up with few girls but it never meant something to her. Now, Jennie is something to her.

All the negative thoughts are making her frustrated with herself. She shook her head and try to get rid of the thoughts that's running through her head. That's when she felt Jennie's hand on her knee. She looked up and met Jennie's warm cat eyes. She could see that Jennie is trying her best to not to cry.

Lisa sighed softly and pulled Jennie into a hug. Jennie immediately wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck, snuggling her head deep into Lisa's neck. While Lisa wrapped her arms around Jennie's tiny waist holding her tight enough, showing Jennie how much she means to her. Lisa softly kissed the side of Jennie's cheeks and pulled away from the hug after few minutes.

"Jennie, you have no idea how I want to be with you and make things official between us. It's just...I'm s-scared" Lisa weakly whispered the last word and looked down. She hated admitting that she's "scared". Saying that word made her weak and useless.

Jennie was deep in thought about what Lisa just said. She never thought that fear was holding Lisa back.
"Scared of what Lisa?" asked her softly. Lisa took few deep breaths looked up and locking eyes with Jennie.
"I'm just scared that you're gonna find about my past and get mad or scared of me. I don't want you to walk away from me after I let you in into my life...I don't want you to see walking away from me"
Lisa carefully explained what really holding her back.

Jennie secretly adored Lisa's response to her question. "If I was scared of you, I'll be already walked away from you. You don't scare me at all. I want to be with you. You're my safe place. Nothing can scare me away from you" She said proudly.

Lisa looked up at her, uncertainty clear in her eyes. "You don't know if you're right" she said. Jennie scooted closer to her and reached out to hold Lisa's face in both of her hands. Her eyes found Lisa's and smiled a small smile at her.

"You're right, I don't know if I'm right or wrong. But I do know that I can't walk away from you. Lisa, you're already my other half. I'm slowly falling in love with you. You can't push me away, Lili."
She replied quietly.

Lisa nodded her head and closed her eyes when Jennie started caress her scar that's on her right cheek. Lisa desperately wanted to Jennie into her life. Ask Jennie to be her girlfriend. Be official couple. There were parts of Lisa's past that we're still chasing her till this day, she knows that letting Jennie into her life is dangerous. Plus she's hiding a very big secret from her...about her extra body part. Lisa always get embarrassed about it.

Lisa shook her head, she had to tell Jennie. She had the right to know about it. Jennie saw Lisa's worries eyes. She learnt forward to connect their lips. She kissed her softly, slowly moving her lips against Lisa's and after few seconds she kissed back.

Jennie pulled away from the kiss when air become a trouble and she looked into Lisa's eyes. "You can tell me anything you want, just don't put any pressure on yourself. I won't run away, I cross my heart and hope to die" she whispered against Lisa's lips.

"Promise?" Lisa whispered back. Jennie nodded. "Promise" Lisa nodded. She pulled Jennie into her and hugged her tightly. Her ribs hurt from the movement she made, but she couldn't care less. After a few minutes, Jennie pulled from their hug and flashed her famous gummy smile to Lisa. "God, you're adorable" she whispered making Jennie giggle. After long thinking Lisa decided to tell Jennie her secret that no body knows.

"Jennie, before everything goes serious, I have to tell you something. Please don't laugh at me" Lisa begged her. Jennie nodded and quietly waited Lisa to continue. This was big for Lisa. Revealing her biggest secret that she have. She took few deep breaths to calm herself down, then she felt Jennie's hand on her hands. "Don't be scared, it's ok if you-"
"I have penis!" Lisa shouted shutting her eyes tightly not finishing Jennie.

There was this long silence between theme. Lisa's eyes were still tightly shut and Jennie was in weird position. She didn't know how to react to this news. Should she be happy or what? She smirked about her dirty thoughts in her mind. She looked around the living room if the girls came back from the date. But no body was home it was just her and Lisa. She looked at Lisa and smirked and put her right hand on Lisa's putter thigh.

"Open your eyes, I'm still here. I didn't ran away" she said while smirking at Lisa. Lisa was frozen at the spot. She saw how Jennie can be dirty and naughty but cute and innocent at the same time. She felt her extra body part started going hard in her pants cause Jennie's hand was extremely close her member. "Uh, ummm t-thank you for not f-freaking out" Lisa said trying not to say something dirty. Jennie's hand was still on her thigh, moving back and forth.

Lisa gulped in Jennie's sudden moves. They were really close together and Lisa was ready to rip Jennie's clothes off in any second. So many dirty thoughts were going through both of their brains. Jennie was about to go for a kiss but they got interrupted by the girls Rosé and Jisoo.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry for stopping the horny make out session" Rosé said while making Jisoo laugh out loud. Jennie suddenly got uncomfortable and pulled herself from Lisa sat properly on the couch few meters away from Lisa. Lisa just sat there horny with her member still hard. Her mind was going insane. She never experienced this before, no one never made her horny this fast before. She used to be the one who starts everything, but not this time.

"Are you ok Lisayah? You look kinda pale" Jisoo said while having a seat next to her best friend. Lisa didn't answer. Her soul flew out of her body, her mind was going crazy and her vision was blurry.
"Lalisa!!! Jisoo just asked you a question. Answer her question, don't be rude" Rosé yelled while sitting across everyone. Lisa snapped out of her dirty thoughts and shook her head.
"Yeah, um I-I'm fine. I'm just still so tired from the fight. I'm sorry Jisoo for not answering your question" Lisa said tried her best to ignore her full grown member.

Everyone nodded and continued doing different activities except Jennie. She starred at Lisa until she looked at her back. Lisa's legs were shaking and sweat was coming down her neck. This side of her made Jennie quietly giggle under breath. They broke the longest eye contact and started to join the girls. Now Jennie knows Lisa's weakest part.

Time skips

While night the girls played board games and watched movie. The time was around midnight so Rosé and Lisa decided to drop off the girls to their house. The was still awkward tension between Jennie and Lisa, but they acted normal around Rosé and Jisoo. Of course they not dumb, they saw how weird they were acting towards each other until they got her from their date.

Now they are front of Jennie and Jisoo's house saying goodbye. Rosé and Jisoo were having their cute moment then there's Jennie and Lisa looking at each other with no emotion.
"I'm sorry about earlier, I really do. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable" Jennie whispered quietly trying not to get the other two girls attention.

"It's fine don't be sorry. I was just surprised about your sudden moves. Well we have some business to finish later" Lisa said winking at her. It made Jennie blush as always. Lisa opened her arms for Jennie asking a hug from her. Jennie went up to her and hugged her tight enough to hurt Lisa's ribs and injured spots. She didn't care about her pain, all she cared about was hugging her dream girl. They stayed liked that for few minutes and said their goodbyes.

Rosé and Lisa car ride back to their house.

R: "I know something happened between you and Jennie. Your big member was up"

L: "how did you know?! I was wearing my tight underwear!"

R: "dude we have the same problem. We both have them. So what happened?"

L: "oh fuck, I'll tell you tomorrow"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Her By paninipota

Fanfiction

1.6M 50.6K 43
[COMPLETE] Lisa Manoban hates Jennie Kim. Jennie Kim hates Lisa Manoban. An unfortunate event called Rosé force them to be on the same room at night...
102K 1.5K 37
She never saw what was right before her eyes. (G!P)
422K 12.3K 31
one is a CEO, one is a person, just a person
3.3M 86.8K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...