Beautiful Lies (Complete)

By AngieAngC

Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The... More

Main Character List
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Gaining Entry
Chapter 2 - Formal Introductions
Chapter 3 - Game On
Chapter 4 - These Games We Play
Chapter 5 - Cream
Chapter 6 - Testing the Waters
Chapter 8 - Opportunity
Chapter 9 - Struggles
Chapter 10 - Bad Romance
Chapter 11 - Lack of Afterglow
Chapter 12 - Insatiability
Chapter 13 - Beach Day
Chapter 14 - Caught Out
Chapter 15 - Hiding
Chapter 16 - Slipped Away
Chapter 17 - Carry On
Chapter 18 - Rafael
Chapter 19 - Burn In Love
Chapter 20 - Realisation
Chapter 21 - First Date (Part 1)
Chapter 22 - First Date (Part 2)
Chapter 23 - First Date (Part 3)
Chapter 24 - Old Friend
Chapter 25 - Mine
Chapter 26 - Family Lunch
Chapter 27 - Aftermath
Chapter 28 - Rage
Chapter 29 - As Time Goes By
Chapter 30 - Discovering The Truth
Chapter 31 - Someone You Loved
Chapter 32 - Hurts Like Hell
Chapter 33 - 8 Letters
Chapter 34 - Sierra's Truth
Chapter 35 - Code Blue
Chapter 36 - Listen
Chapter 37 - Trying to Heal
Chapter 38 - All My Love
Chapter 39 - Old Friends
Chapter 40 - Never
Chapter 41 - Stop Running
Chapter 42 - You Deserve It All
Chapter 43 - For Us
Chapter 44 - Second Chance
Chapter 45 - Family Affairs
Chapter 46 - Puppy of Love
Chapter 47 - My Forever
Chapter 48 - My Family
Epilogue
Beautiful Lies Trailer
Announcement

Chapter 7 - 'We Need To Talk'

14.9K 529 174
By AngieAngC

Warning: Mature Audiences Only

Sierra's POV

"Sierra? Niccolo?" 

Elena's sweet voice extinguished every type of flame that had just been ignited between us. We pulled apart swiftly as if we had just been burnt; my hands let go of him as I placed them flat on my thighs, and his pulled out from my panties in an abrupt fashion. I broke the eye contact he was trying to keep, jumping off the counter and fixing the dress. When I looked back in his direction, he had already placed his towel back around his waist. He made his way to walk out the bathroom, but I grabbed onto his arm, pulling him back. I silently mouthed 'no' then motioned towards the tented section of his towel with a slight smirk. 

He didn't look away from me. He knew very well what I was referring to. Instead, he leaned forward in an attempt to grab me but I stepped back and began walking back towards the door while shaking my head. He gave me a look and I knew I would pay for this whole ordeal at a later stage.

As I walked out of the bathroom, shutting it behind me, Elena was standing with her arms crossed. 

"What happened to calling my brother for breakfast? You have been here for over half an hour. What on earth were you doing in his bathroom and..." She trailed off as her eyes widened while her face softened. "Oh my God! What happened to your forehead?" 

"Yeah, about that. I had an accident. I kind of whacked my head against the door and Nico was just attending to the wound. He's just cleaning up the mess in his bathroom and will join us shortly." I linked my arm through hers, pulling her along with me to exit the room. 

"How on earth did you manage that?" She queried. 

"I got my shoe clumsily twisted in his rug. Long story." I waved the topic away with the motion of my hand as I closed the bedroom door. 

We made our way to the deck. The table was set with pancakes, eggs, bacon, grilled mushrooms and tomatoes, hashbrowns and pork sausages. Tino and Cami sat on one side whispering sweet nothings into each others' ears. 

"Whoa, you really went all out," I commented, taking in the delectable aromas filling my senses. 

"I enjoy cooking." She shrugged before walking back inside the kitchen. 

Out the corner of my eye, I noticed Tino's pack of cigarettes on the table. The sudden urge to have one consumed me as the hormones diminished and the reality sunk in of what I had just started with Nico. My target's son. TARGET'S SON, Sierra! You stupid girl! 

I edged closer to the table, clearing my throat to grab their attention.

"Good morning. So sorry to interrupt the love fest, but could I please grab a cigarette from your pack?" I asked him sweetly. 

"Go for it." He lifted his head motioning for me to do so before turning back to Camila. 

I grabbed the pack, taking one out and lighting it before placing it back on the table. I decided to walk away from the table, not to smoke around the food. I know my Gran used to hate that and it became an instant behavioral reaction. I walked over to the railing by the pool, leaning my forearms against it, taking a few long drags and relishing the feel of the smoke and the calmness it gave me as I blew it out. 

After a while, and nearing the end of the cigarette, another smell wrapped around me. His invigoratingly intoxicating scent met my nostrils before he appeared in my peripheral vision. He leaned his open hands on the railing, staring straight ahead, as did I. We stood there for a few moments in silence before he turned to look at me. 

"We need to talk." He had his hip leaning against the banister with his arms crossed over his chest. 

I took the last long intake of the cigarette before killing it in the ashtray beside one of the pool benches. I turned to him, finalizing our gaze and releasing the smoke from my lungs before speaking. 

"No, we don't. There is absolutely nothing to talk about." With that, I turned away from him, making my way back to the table. 

I heard him huff in disapproval as I left and I couldn't care less. Elena was standing next to a chair opposite Tino. I decided to sit in the chair beside her, across from Camila. However, Elena left to fetch one more beverage and before I knew it, Nico was sitting right beside me. I rubbed the bridge of my nose in frustration. 

Elena returned with some juices, taking a seat at the head of the table closest to Nico and Tino, without a glance towards the seat I had assumed she would have taken. 

"I made Mimosas!" Elena exclaimed, holding up the tray of tall champagne glasses. Nico grabbed a glass, charmingly passing it to me. Begrudgingly, I grabbed it from him and downed the entire thing. I will take any form of alcohol I can get right now. I needed something to numb these nerves spilling over at the mere closeness of this man's body, knowing that not even 15 minutes ago I held his hard, thick and long dick in my hand. Mierda! (Fuck)

The rest of the time I was pretty much silent. I would only speak when asked to do so or to pass certain foods. Otherwise, I sat fiddling with my plate and eating bits and pieces of my breakfast. After some time, I sat forward, leaning my elbow on the table and my head in my hand while looking away from the table towards the empty sky. I could hear them speaking beside me about all sorts of different topics from their plans for the day, to their itinerary for the upcoming week. 

I had just decided that maybe it was best for me to head back home, however, before I could react to my decision I felt a hand on my bare thigh causing me to unnoticeably jump. A rough, yet tactful, hand that began sending sensations up my leg with the light touch of its fingers on the inner skin. This cannot be happening. I snapped my head over to him. He sat forward, his left elbow leaning on the table while tapping his chin with his finger, deep in a conversation with Tino. He had a hint of a simper upon his lips. 

I discreetly tried to push his hand away from my leg. Surprisingly, he obeyed and took his hand away. Unsurprisingly, the instant my hand left, his was back and further under the dress and further in between my thighs. I was going to snatch it away, but I was too late. His fingers were now sliding the full length of my core over the thin fabric of my panties, causing me to jerk and hit my knee against the table. I shot my head up, meeting all eyes on me. 

"Sorry, I thought I felt a bug on me," I said sheepishly with a forced smile. Everyone went back to their conversation while Elena got up announcing she was going to make more Mimosas. Nico held his gaze upon my face a little longer, shooting me a wink before turning back to listen to Tino. At the rate he's going, I think I might just kill him instead of his father. 

For a split second, I had forgotten about his hand as it sat curved over my crotch. The feeling of his fingers moving, brought me back to what was happening between my legs. His fingers pulled my panties to the side, giving him further access to really feel the wetness he has caused. I was so furious with myself! With my body, for allowing him to have that reaction. I took one last attempt at grabbing his wrist and pushing on it but to no avail. His index finger found my swollen and aching bud as he began rubbing slow torturous circles. 

My eyes closed, my body tensing up while trying to control two separate things at the same time. Allowing myself to feel the sensation he was giving me, and preventing myself from alerting anybody else from the happenings beneath the table. I attempted shifting, trying to somehow make it harder for his hand to maneuver around its intended path but coming out unsuccessful. His finger wasted no time in settling my challenging demeanor as he thrust it into me, firmly yet discreet enough where he managed to halt the movement at his wrist.

As I felt his finger inside of me, my walls attending to it, I covered my mouth with one hand, looking away from the table again. My hair fell forward, covering most of my face which I was thankful for right now. I can only imagine the portrait my face was revealing. Excitedly, he inserted a second finger, shortly followed by a third, as I felt myself adjust to him. Once he felt satisfied with how drenched he had made me, how flustered I was looking, and how greedily my walls had clenched onto his fingers, he began pulling out and thrusting back in at an even pace. 

He kept up a conversation with Tino, Cami on her phone, while his hand sat between my legs, finger fucking me to the point of incoherency. Whether it was the fact that I hadn't been intimate with someone in a while or the fact that this kind of secretive play excited me to a whole new level or the mere fact that I don't usually allow a man to touch me like this, but I was becoming increasingly aroused to a point that I could feel the build of a climax beginning from my inner core. I am more of the 'Wham, bam, thank you mam' type of woman and I was always in control. No man told me what I could or could not do in my bed. What I could or could not do to or with my body. I had never found a man that challenged me like this. Challenged my control and challenged how far I would allow him to take my body. The more I pushed, the harder he pushed back and that whole encounter excited me, thinking about what kind of sexual heights he could send me to. 

With three fingers buried inside of me, he wrapped the rest of his hand around my core, his thumb feeling the path past my hot sex and towards my ass; his pinky covering my clit and circling at a vigorous pace with a tormented pressure being rubbed down on it. Here's where it got tricky. The more his fingers pounded into me, the more he worked my clit and the closer he got to my ass; the closer I became to that glorious orgasm threatening to rip through my insides. The problem? I know I tend to be loud, and I fucking love being loud, but at this very moment that is completely forbidden. 

My breathing was labored, my intakes of breaths were short and sharp and I am pretty sure I am about to draw blood at how hard I am biting my lip, trying with all my control to hold back those moans that want to be set free. They want to soar into the air around us and make it known of the apex that my orgasm was reaching. His fingers picked up a pace, keeping the movement restricted to his wrist, as I grabbed the cloth napkin. I scrunched it up in my fist, bringing it to my forehead and leaning onto my hand. Between my hair and my arms, my face was covered and I placed the napkin inside my mouth, just enough to fill the space between my teeth. 

He pulled his fingers out, almost fully, before plunging them back in. As his fingers entered as far as they could go, he pressed firmly down on my clit. My jaw clenched, biting the napkin between my teeth. He did this three more times, inflicting the exact amount of need my core was in search of. I felt myself explode and come undone around his fingers, drenching his hand completely. I bit down harder on the napkin, slightly tilting my head away from the table, towards the floor causing my hair to fall further forward. My upper body tensed while my lower body shuddered at his mercy. The explosive feeling ran through me for what seemed like hours, before finally dissipating at an alarmingly slow rate. 

When my body finally relaxed from the pleasurable high it was riding, I felt him remove his fingers. His hand ran down my inner thigh towards my knee, leaving behind a wet path. When he reached the end of my thigh, he gave it a light squeeze in satisfaction before removing it completely. If I wasn't already unhinged, I definitely was when he did the next thing. He picked up a half-eaten hashbrown with the very hand that sat glued to my core not even a minute ago. He popped it into his mouth, then proceeded to lick his fingers one by one. My mouth sat agape while I watched his every move. Elena had returned, which I had been completely oblivious to.

"Sorella (sister), that was a really tasty breakfast. Best I ever fucking had." He spoke to her, but for me, with a devilish grin of a pure vainglorious form. 

Holy shit... 

I took a deep breath, releasing it out in an attempt to compose myself, before getting up causing everyone to look at me. Nico turned his body, holding my eyes in a burning contact for the first time since the pleasure he just blest me with. I could feel something ignite within me all over again and I needed to look away before it became unbearable. 

"I really need to get home now. Elena, thank you for the hospitality and I will see you at work. Tino, Cami, it was nice meeting you." I really wanted to walk away, leave without a second glance but I knew I couldn't do that. It would alert everyone to something. So, I turned to Nico and with a forced smile I spoke to him "Niccolo, it was a pleasure." 

I turned on my heel, Elena instantly getting up to escort me out. We were almost inside the house when a gorgeous dirty blonde haired girl waltzed in, a stroller in front of her with an alert and bubbly baby. She had fair, delicate skin and her baby resembled her beauty.

"Guess whose back!?" She shouted with her hands in the air. 

"Odette!" Elena exclaimed before running into her, almost knocking her over. "I am so happy you're back! We missed you!" She gave her another squeeze before turning to the baby. "And we missed you, Alessia!" She gave the baby a slobbery kiss on the cheek causing her to giggle. 

Tino and Cami were now hovering around Odette while Nico appeared at my side. His hand went to the small of my back before traveling down slowly to my ass where he grabbed it roughly. In the time the others were all busy, he leaned into my ear to whisper in that deep husky and lustful voice.

"I think now, we need to talk." 

He was about to pull away but before he did, I casually jabbed my elbow into his side. I turned to him, looking at his lips then his pained eyes.

"How's that for talking?" I scoffed, walking towards the others while Nico stayed behind and I could hear him groaning. 

As I reached Elena, I whispered into her ear that I really need to go. Odette pulled away from her hug with Cami, noticing me. Her gaze bore into me quite intensely like she was in search of something. It was becoming a little unnerving and I gave her a short smile before holding my hand out towards her.

"Hi, I'm Sierra."

She slowly took my hand and shook it gently. Her eyes glanced over my face for a split second but she was fixated on my eyes.

"Your eyes are stunning, Sierra." She finally spoke.

"Oh... Thank you," I let out a genuinely grateful smile.

"Sierra is one of my closest friends, but she also looks after the pups and works with me at the Phoenix," Elena spoke, grabbing Odette's attention.

"That's awesome," Odette mentioned to Elena before turning back to me. "It was really lovely to meet you, Sierra."

"Likewise." I gave her a curt nod before following Elena to the front door. 

Odette's POV

I watched as Elena walked Sierra to the front door. I looked over to see Nico crouched down in front of Alessia, tickling her with one of her teddies. I made my way over to them thinking how I should play out the phone call I need to make.

"Cugino (cousin-male), could you please look after Alessia for me for a few minutes. I need to just call my other half." I admitted, my eyes asking for his assistance.

"Gosh, you just arrived back from being with him for a week and you still want more. I thought this newlywed phase passed after a year or two." He commented.

"Wait, Cugino, just wait. The day you have a woman by your side will be the day I will rip into you with all the same bullshit you spew at me. One day you will meet your match, Nico." I poked him gently in his chest.

"Not going to happen, Cugina (Cousin-female). But sure, go ahead and have your phone call. I will look after this cutie pie." He spoke again, leaning over her stroller to pinch her cheeks.

I walked away, knowing she was in good hands and found a secluded place in the house before phoning my husband. It rang a few times before he picked it up.

"Hey Baby, I take it my girls arrived safely?" His deeply gruff voice sounded over the line.

"We did, honey," I spoke softly, trying to find my words. I love this man so much.

"You ok, Odette? You sound odd."

"Um... Babe, I think you need to come home, please." I pleaded with him.

"Odette, you know I can't. I'm not due home for another 2 months. There is a lot of shit to sort out here for your Uncle and you will be coming every other week as well, and you know how much work I get done when you are around." He sarcastically commented, a playful mischievous tone to his voice.

"Stop it!" I hissed at him, a small giggle seeping through my lips. "Babe, I'm serious. You need to come home."

"But why, Odette?" He heard me sighing on the phone which edged him on to keep pushing. "Odette?"

"Babe, I think..." I trailed off unsure of how to do this.

"Just spit it out, Odette!" His voice was now loud and serious.

"Raf, I think I just met your sister."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 4.2K 42
Book 1 of the [His Everything] series. AmΓ©lie Levine Beaumont is the - first female - heir to the French Mafia (the second largest and most powerful...
54.8K 1K 40
'Avatii Miller'. A 22 year old detective and lawyer, she loves her job and so do the people in her family, because she clean their dirty work happily...
573K 12.5K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...
30.8K 593 49
(Book 2 of the 'To Be His' series.) (Can be read as a stand alone.) Aurora de Luca is the daughter of a once ruthless mafia leader. Her mom and dad...