Accidentally In Love // Raura

By HereComesForever_xo

"You wouldn't leave would you?" "I wouldn't even dream of it." "You have before though." "Only and idiot woul... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty Five

1K 36 4
By HereComesForever_xo

L a u r a

It was now 10am the next morning after I told Ross about, I don't even want to say it. It was good to get that off my chest but now Ross is who knows where. I don't regret telling him, I regret not telling him before this. I don't even know what the feelings were. Ross and I started dating and Rocky was always around and I started wondering if I made the wrong choice about dating Ross. I soon realised I did make the right choice. I want to explain that to Ross but I don't even know if he will even talk to me now. What I wasn't sure about with Rocky I knew with Ross. Besides I was young I didn't even properly understand feelings.

I am sitting in the kitchen with my untouched coffee. Rocky still hasn't woken up yet. I didn't want to disturb him from his sleep. Some of his family has come down and then gone off again. I hope none of them saw Rocky and I asleep on the couch together. I don't want them to start thinking things. Rocky and I agreed to be friends.

"Hey Laura, you've woken up I see." Riker says playfully as he walks in. He had a little smirk and I could tell he was holding back his laughter.

"Yeah?" I say causally. It came out more like a question because I was confused at what he was trying to say.

"You sleep well?" He asks as he lets out a little laugh.

I roll my eyes because now I think I know what he was getting at.

"No actually it wasn't the best sleep I've had." I say ignoring his obvious attempt to annoy me about sleeping with Rocky.

"Aw that's too bad. I would have thought if Rocky was there it would have been better." Riker laughs.

I roll my eyes and walk off frustrated. I wasn't in any mood to joke right now. I didn't know where Ross was, I didn't know if he was coming back, I didn't know anything. Maybe I should just go back to my apartment. I'm obviously not wanting company right now. I go to get all my things together trying not to wake up Rocky. It seems I was unsuccessful with that.

"Hey." Rocky says with a sleepy voice.

He lifts his head to look at me when he says hey. When he sees me grabbing my stuff and he realises I'm leaving he quickly gets up.

"Why are you leaving?" He asks confused.

"I think I should just go home. Can you give me a call if Ross comes back?" I ask Rocky.

"Why don't you just stay here? I said I would bring Ross home today so that's what I'm going to do. You stay here, have a shower, watch a movie, do whatever you want. Don't go just yet, okay?" Rocky tries to persuade me.

"What if you do bring Ross back here? You think me being here will be a good idea? Do you even know where he is?" I question him.

"What's with all the negativity? Don't you want me to help you and Ross to fix things?" Rocky replies.

"I'm sorry, it's just I'm worried. Of course I appreciate what you're trying to do but I'm just scared what Ross will say when I see him again." I say as I sit down on the couch.

"You think he will say something bad?" Rocky asks joining me on the couch.

"I don't know what he will say that's the problem." I reply.

It's silent for while. Rocky stands up and looks at me and speaks.

"I'm going to find Ross, you can stay here if you want but I will make sure there is a happy ending to your story."

I smile at him and pull him into a tight hug. He is so sweet and thoughtful sometimes.

Time has past and the hug hasn't ended, I guess we were both enjoying it.

I hear someone start to walk into the living room where we were but when they saw Rocky and I hugging I could hear them kind of apologise quietly and go to walk out. We both looked up and saw it was Riker.

"Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt." Riker apologises again and goes to walk away.

"It's fine Riker, I was just about to have a shower and I believe you have someone to find." I look at Rocky when I say the last part.

He nods agreeing with me.

I start to walk up the stairs to the upstairs bathroom and Rocky goes to get ready to leave.

"Wait!" Riker calls out. Both Rocky and I turn around.

"Can I talk to you for a minute Rocky?" Riker asks. He looks between Rocky and I a few times.

"Uh, yeah sure." Rocky says confused and uneasy about why Riker wanted to talk to him.

I smile at both of them and continue walking up to the bathroom. When I get up there I realise that there isn't any towels in here, typical! I didn't want to eavesdrop on their conversation, even if I was really curious to what they were talking about. I thought I would be loud so hopefully they would hear me coming and stop talking.

I started walking down the stairs to them as loud as I could but when I was near the bottom of them stairs they were still talking, quite loudly too.

"Look I don't know what is going on with you three but you need to be careful what you're doing. You're lucky it was only me that walked in. What if it was Ross, I know what I saw and that didn't look like just a friendly hug, no matter what you say." Riker spoke.

"Nothings going on how many times do I have to repeat myself? Laura was upset so I was comforting her, we are friends you know!" Rocky replies with a bit of anger in his voice.

"You three have been acting weird since dinner, especially you and Laura. I know something is going on. I'm not asking you to tell me, I'm just trying to look out for you. You need to be careful with Laura, okay? Ross is your brother and he is supposedly dating Laura. At first I just thought you and Laura both fell asleep on the couch, no biggie. Obviously there is more to it." Riker says to Rocky. Even though Riker was calm there was a bit of accusation in his voice.

"Okay yes something is going on or I should say went on but it's over now. I was comforting Laura because Ross wasn't there and that's as far as it goes." Rocky answers.

"It didn't look like it was over." Riker warns Rocky.

"It is! In fact I'm going to get Ross right now. Would I bring Ross back to Laura if something was going on? I don't think so!" Rocky replies getting more angry.

Rocky starts walking my way and I start freaking out because I don't want him to see that I was listening to his conversation.

"You would if you were trying to cover that something was going on." Riker called out to Rocky.

Rocky turned around to face Riker. He started to walk up to him slowly and looked around. When I noticed him starting to turn his head I made sure I was hidden from their view.

"Nothing is going on, you can trust me when I say that. Yes, maybe I do have little feeling for Laura. Sometimes feelings are hard to lose when they are stained on you." Rocky whispers.

Riker looked shocked when Rocky said that feelings are hard to lose I guess no one else knew about about mine and Rocky's past.

"I would never act on them though." Rocky continues.

"Even if Laura feels the same?" Riker questions.

There is a pause and I wait to hear what Rocky says.

"Even if Laura feels the same." Rocky confirms.

I didn't know how I felt about this whole conversation. So Rocky has feelings for me still? I stood there in shock. I felt like I couldn't move. I was thinking away when someone bumped into me. I slowly looked up to see who it was.

I gave an awkward smile.

"I thought you were having a shower?" Rocky asks me.

I nod. I'm speechless from what I just heard. Rocky looks at me still confused.

"Towels." Is all I mange to say.

"Towels?" Rocky checks to see if that's what I really said.

"Yeah I, I, need a towel. I went to have a shower and realised there was no towels. If there was towels I didn't see one. There probably was one and I just didn't see it, so sorry to bother you." I ramble. Then I awkwardly laugh as if that's going to make it any better.

I go to walk off but at the same time as I turn Rocky holds onto my wrist.

"Wait, Laura!" Rocky calls out to me.

When Rocky holds onto my wrist and tugs it slightly to get me from turning around and leaving the force makes me fall onto to him. When both fall onto the stairs, Rocky underneath me. I go to speak, to say sorry or something but then I forget what I was doing. We both are locked in each others gaze.

"Aren't you bringing Ross home?" Riker interrupts.

He is leaning against the doorway from the kitchen to where we are. I could tell he was annoyed that he caught us again. I know we haven't actually done anything but if Riker didn't interrupted us, would we?

Rocky hesitantly pulls away from on top of me. I quickly stand up and race to the shower completely embarrassed. I start to turn of the water to distract myself. I then hear a knock at the door. I stay slient hoping whoever it was would just go away.

"Laura? Its Rocky."

I don't know if I should let him or not.

"Laur?" He calls again.

"One minute." I call back.

I decide to see what he wants. I don't think he will go away so might as well see what he has to say. I turn off the water and open the door.

"Yeah?"

"Hey can I come in?' Rocky asks.

"In here?" I question back.

"Yeah, I want to talk to you." He replies.

"Couldn't it wait until later?" I plead.

He just looks at me and know I might as well let him in now.

I let him in and wait for him to speak.

"So.. hey, yeah um don't worry about Riker he doesn't know what he's talking about." Rocky says looking everywhere but at me.

"Why would I be worried?" I reply. You could feel the awkward tension in the room.

"Oh it's just you were at the stair case and I thought maybe, never mind." Rocky still looks uncomfortable.

"I'm not worried because you were right. There's nothing going on and nothing will happen." I confirm with Rocky so we're on the same page.

He nods his head slowly.

"I also wanted to give you this." He says handing me a towel.

I quickly hug him then pull away so no one gets the wrong idea here.

"I'll see you when you get back?" I say but it came out as a question.

"Yep! I'll see you later with your happy ending." Rocky replies to me and walks off with a smirk.

I smile to myself then get in the shower.

I was half way through a movie that I put on after my shower when I heard the door open. I immediately turned my head to the door to see if Ross was there. I saw Rocky walk in the door. He didn't have an expression on his face and I couldn't tell if that was a good thing or not. Once he was in side the house he shut the door then looked up and our eyes met. He shut the door which is bad. If Ross was with him he would have left it open for him to come in. His face though I couldn't tell what that meant. Was Ross coming or not?

// H e r e C o m e s F o r e v e r _ x o 💕 //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 19.8K 73
.. c; after Ross saves Laura, they fall in love, but with people getting between them and problems going on.. Will they ever have a happy ending?
7K 253 17
HIGHEST RANKS ~ #2 in raurafanfiction (08/19/2021) God, I wish that you had thought this through before I went and fell in love with you. ~ "What if...
17.5K 507 10
Ross does something to Laura that break her heart, he never knew exactly what he felt for Laura so he just used her as a toy, but once he lost her he...
168K 8.3K 97
Things are so complicated. I sometimes just wish they can be simple. But it all changed after meeting him. It just felt like we were perfect for each...