Beautiful Lies (Complete)

By AngieAngC

Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The... More

Main Character List
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Gaining Entry
Chapter 2 - Formal Introductions
Chapter 3 - Game On
Chapter 4 - These Games We Play
Chapter 5 - Cream
Chapter 7 - 'We Need To Talk'
Chapter 8 - Opportunity
Chapter 9 - Struggles
Chapter 10 - Bad Romance
Chapter 11 - Lack of Afterglow
Chapter 12 - Insatiability
Chapter 13 - Beach Day
Chapter 14 - Caught Out
Chapter 15 - Hiding
Chapter 16 - Slipped Away
Chapter 17 - Carry On
Chapter 18 - Rafael
Chapter 19 - Burn In Love
Chapter 20 - Realisation
Chapter 21 - First Date (Part 1)
Chapter 22 - First Date (Part 2)
Chapter 23 - First Date (Part 3)
Chapter 24 - Old Friend
Chapter 25 - Mine
Chapter 26 - Family Lunch
Chapter 27 - Aftermath
Chapter 28 - Rage
Chapter 29 - As Time Goes By
Chapter 30 - Discovering The Truth
Chapter 31 - Someone You Loved
Chapter 32 - Hurts Like Hell
Chapter 33 - 8 Letters
Chapter 34 - Sierra's Truth
Chapter 35 - Code Blue
Chapter 36 - Listen
Chapter 37 - Trying to Heal
Chapter 38 - All My Love
Chapter 39 - Old Friends
Chapter 40 - Never
Chapter 41 - Stop Running
Chapter 42 - You Deserve It All
Chapter 43 - For Us
Chapter 44 - Second Chance
Chapter 45 - Family Affairs
Chapter 46 - Puppy of Love
Chapter 47 - My Forever
Chapter 48 - My Family
Epilogue
Beautiful Lies Trailer
Announcement

Chapter 6 - Testing the Waters

14.6K 501 121
By AngieAngC

Warning: Mature Audiences Only

Sierra's POV

My eyes fluttered open before pressing them into slits while my hand covered my face from the harshness of the bright sunlight seeping through the semi-open curtains. I groaned, rolling over and hanging my arm over the side of the bed. I fiddled with the pile of clothes on the floor in search of my phone. Finally finding it, I swiped the screen to see the time. Eight in the morning. I wanted to roll back over and catch more hours of sleep but I needed to get to my gran. I felt so guilty for leaving her last night like that. Damn it! 

I shifted to the side of the bed, lifting myself to my feet. I made my way to the bathroom while rubbing my eyes. I took a quick shower before heading back into the bedroom. About to get dressed in my clothes from the night before, I stopped as a black lace trim dress caught my attention on one of the couches. As I got closer I noticed a note placed neatly on top of it. 

I grabbed one of Elena's dresses. You might need this in the morning. 

- Nico ;) 

He was in the room in the night while I was asleep. My eyes widened at the thought that I slept in my underwear. Dear God, please tell me I was covered. I am such a busy sleeper that 90% of the time I wake in the morning with all the sheets at the foot of the bed, like this morning. Pushing the thought to the back of my mind, I slipped the dress on with my boots. Huh. I actually like this style, who would have thought. 

I folded up last night's clothes before heading into the corridor. I was met with a tranquil silence and all the other doors still closed. I edged towards the stairs, taking two steps down before Elena's bubbly self appeared at the bottom, her hands in the air and covered in flour. My mouth opened slightly as our eyes met. How on earth is she awake and elated so early in the morning? This girl is not normal. 

"I thought I heard someone. Tino and Cami are on the deck already.  Could you please call my brother? Breakfast is almost ready." She said to me as she started walking back towards the kitchen. 

"Wait! Hold up! Why must I call him? He's your brother!" Not a chance in fucking hell am I going near that man's bedroom this early in the morning. 

"Yeah, and I'm a little busy." She said frankly. "Just knock on his door until he answers. Actually, maybe banging would be a better option. He tends to be a heavy sleeper." 

"What about Tino? Can't he go?" I was rattling my brain for all the possible options, me being the last resort. 

"Yeah, he could." I began to sigh in relief. "But he's busy with Cami's ass on his lap and tongue down his throat." 

For fucks sake. "Fine, whatever. Which door?" 

"The one right next to yours." With that, she skipped back into the kitchen. 

Begrudgingly, I made my way back up the stairs. I stood staring at his door. I need coffee before this interaction. Actually, tequila sounds better. Composing myself, I knocked on his door a couple of times. I was met with the same silence, not even a shuffling sound. I knocked again but received the same lack of responses. God damn it, this is a bad idea. 

I placed my hand on the cold metal of the door handle, pushing it down gently. The door clicked open and I pushed it slowly, just enough for the top half of my body.

"Nico?" I called out. 

The room was completely dark, all curtains still closed. I took a step inside, scrunching up my eyes attempting to make out anything in the room. I could see a bed but I couldn't distinguish if there was a body in it. I took another step forward, stepping onto the rug he had on the floor. Suddenly, the bathroom door swung open with all its sunlight entering the room. Nico emerged from there with a wet body, water droplets roaming down his tanned skin in no particular direction. As they got over the firm bump of each ab, they would pick up speed before reaching the next one, finally settling into the towel wrapped around his waist which was sitting dangerously low. Fuck. 

Feeling like I was invading his privacy, I quickly turned on my heel to walk towards the bedroom door. The buckle of my boot got caught in one of the rug's tassels, sending me headfirst to the floor. I let out a low yelp, feeling the impact of having my foot pulled back. I could hear Nico's thuds, trying to reach me. You know how in those romantic movies or novels, the man catches the damsel in his arms, before she falls on the floor, scooping her up to safety? Yeah... That didn't happen. 

I braced myself for the fall with my hands, thinking I could prevent the impact to my head. However, I was unaware just how close I was to the door that sat opened ajar. My forehead collided with the door's edge and I hiss at the warmly aching sensation. 

"Oh, shit!" I heard Nico's voice as he stood over me. I groaned, turning over onto my back. I opened my eyes, meeting his as I noticed him grinning. 

"See, I've already got you falling for me." He chuckled proudly. 

"You did not just use that disastrous pickup line," I said incredulously, raising my brows in reaction. 

"I couldn't let the opportunity pass, it was right in front of me baring its perky ass." 

I stopped shifting to get up, narrowing my eyes to him. What... That's when I clicked that I was in a dress. Fuck this shit! This is why I don't wear dresses and I am pretty sure the universe is fucking with me, thinking that I could. I closed my eyes, sighing deeply, before opening them again. His hand was now outstretched to assist me in getting up. I swatted his hand away, making my way to my feet independently. 

"That needs to get cleaned up. Come." He pointed at my forehead before motioning to follow him. Instinctively, I lifted my fingers to my forehead, feeling the wet section before pulling back and seeing the redness on them. 

"It's fine. I will clean it myself when I get home." I wanted to walk away but he reached me quicker, grabbing a hold of my wrist. 

"No, you are not. You cannot drive with that bleeding down your face. Now come, I have the first aid kit in the bathroom." He spoke sternly to me.

"Nico, I said it's alright. I feel fine and I will dab it with a tissue until I get home." I tried pulling back but his grip tightened, his face now scowling. 

"I wasn't giving you an option, Sierra. Bathroom. Now!!" He growled at me. 

I was about to let rip into him when I felt a sharp pain in the middle of my head. I placed my hand on my forehead, careful not to touch the wound, and pressed lightly. 

"Fine! My head hurts way too much to argue with you. Otherwise, I would have told you to go get fucked!" I scoffed, yanking my wrist from his hand. 

"Ah, now I see. We just got to make sure to always keep that pretty little head of yours busy, then I won't have to listen to all your sassy attitude. Huh, quite the revelation. Thought I needed to keep your mouth busy instead." 

I stopped abruptly, snapping my head at him. He shot me a wink and smirked, gesturing with his hands to move along. I glared at him, huffing in response. This boy is going to meet my fist one day. 

I walked into his bathroom, heading towards the basin where I leaned my back against, arms crossed across my chest. I watched him enter, bending beside me to get the first aid from the cupboard next to my legs. His bicep touched my leg in passing which was enough for me to realize the effect he had on my body. I glanced at him, his back to me. Did he have to do this in a towel? The universe hates me. 

He turned to face me, a wet cotton ball and a handful of Steri-Strips in his hold. He reached me, placing everything beside me on the basin. He picked up the cotton ball, dabbing it against the wound and gently rubbing to clean the dried blood. I hissed through my teeth, causing him to pull back for a few seconds before continuing. He then started applying the strips across the laceration and I could feel my skin being pulled from both sides, bringing them together. 

"How on earth did you trip anyways?" He spoke up. 

"On your rug, idiot!" I snapped. 

"I know that. I watched you tangle your foot in it. But how did you manage that?" He stopped to get another strip before answering his own question. "You were trying to leave so quickly. Were you nervous?" He queried. 

"Nervous about what, exactly?" I looked at him, raising an eyebrow which he proceeded to reply with a conceited look. 

"Hold up! You think I was nervous about seeing a half-naked boy in front of me?" I chuckled in amusement. "I've seen many naked boys, nothing special, babe," I replied nonchalantly just as he finished up. 

"Oh, I see." He cleaned up the area, chucking the used medical supplies in the bin before turning back to me. His eyes were burning darker, an impish look within them.

"So, you wouldn't be nervous if I did this?" He took a step closer, closing the space between us. I could feel his body against mine. 

"Nope," I said casually, confidently holding eye contact.

"And this?" His hands started from my midthigh, moving slowly up, with the dress lifting as he went. His hands ran over my panties, feeling my hips as they continued moving higher until they landed on my torso where he gripped it. I was afraid my confidence was going to falter so I grasped onto his bathroom counter trying to concentrate on that feeling instead of the one he was creating.

Effortlessly, he lifted my body to be seated on his bathroom counter. His hands traveled down from my torso, making sure to press his fingers along the way to feel each curve until he reached my thighs again where he pushed them apart and took the final step forward to stand in between my legs. 

"Nope," I said again, smirking at him. 

"Mmmm..." He hummed while twirling my hair around his fingers before tracing them along my shoulder then down my chest until he reached the dip my breasts made together, his eyes following its scorching movements. He licked his lips, meeting my eyes again.

"And this?" He leaned his head in, placing his lips at the corner of mine, trailing another two soft kisses along my jaw. 

"Nope." I kept repeating. 

"How about this?" He now went straight for my neck, kissing as his wet plump lips traveled down, edging closer to the crook of it. I shook my head this time, instead of voicing myself. 

This time he didn't speak, he simply wrapped his muscular arm around my waist, pulling my body hard against his, before nipping at my skin and moving further down to the bend of my neck where he sucked on the skin roughly. I bit my bottom lip, trying with all my self-control to prevent the moan that was fighting to escape with my labored breathing. Shit... This is not going how I planned. I should have fucked Simon last night! 

His large hands gripped my leg roughly as he groaned against my shoulder where he bit down hard. His hand wandered up my thigh with one destination in mind. In an instant, his hand forced its way under my ass where he brutally grabbed a handful of my cheek. He pulled me harder against him and this time I could feel his erection poking my inner thigh, a few spaces away from my, now very, aching and wet core. 

I couldn't take it anymore. My hands went from their limp position to feed themselves into his soft, damp hair where they grabbed a good amount. I pulled his hair harshly, causing his head to fall back as his eyes met mine. He had a smug look upon his lips, his hands still on my ass where he squeezed even harder that I am sure would bruise after a while, leaving behind his imprint of the pleasurable torment inflicted. 

His eyes mirrored mine, concupiscence and need pooling within them; a primal lascivious desire taking over. I pulled his head down to me where our lips vigorously crashed into each other. His hands wasted no time retreating to my thighs where they hiked my dress up, exposing my legs and the pooling wetness between them, soaking my panties. Our lips moved in sync, yet erratically. I felt his tongue swipe my lips causing me to part them, allowing him to push through. Our tongues met in a heated confrontation for dominance. I smirked against his lips as I felt his challenging demeanor. I took his bottom lip between my teeth, pulling it and pressing down on it, attempting to force him into submission. 

His hands merely went to the trim of my panties, dipping his open hands inside where he got a chance to grab both cheeks, completely bare underneath his palm. He tightened his hand on my ass, making sure I could feel every inch of him in front. I grabbed the edge of his towel, yanking it off and exposing his impressively thick length, at full attention for me. My hand was pinning to feel him. Without a second thought, I grabbed his shaft in my hand and squeezed gently. He let out a deep groan, bellowing inside our mouths. His right hand swiftly left my ass, heading straight for my hair where he clutched and yanked it, causing my lips to separate from his, my head falling back and exhibiting my already bruised neck. 

His head dipped down, sucking on the skin of the opposite side to match the red and purple circle already forming. My hand began working its way up and down his member, making me realize his size in comparison as my fingers struggled to wrap around him securely. 

"Sierra? Niccolo?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 8.2K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
54.8K 1K 40
'Avatii Miller'. A 22 year old detective and lawyer, she loves her job and so do the people in her family, because she clean their dirty work happily...
186K 3.2K 33
โš ๏ธTOXIC LOVE! I've warned you guys so don't hate, there is no need just leave if you don't like it no one forces you guys to read itโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธI'll mute an...
1.5M 75.9K 113
In which, a paranoid schizophrenic vows to avenge his fiancee's death by taking revenge on the woman who Killed her. _____________ A modern day depic...