π—Ÿπ—Άπ˜ƒπ—Άπ—»π—΄ π˜„π—Άπ˜π—΅ π—Ώπ˜‚π—ΉοΏ½...

Galing kay _MeanYoongiii_

two enemies are obliged to spend a (not so) short amount of time under the same roof. Will they easily come... Higit pa

β€’ New House β€’
β€’ Pick up lines β€’
β€’ Seven minutes in heaven β€’
β€’ Morning kisses β€’
β€’ Rules β€’
β€’ Teamwork β€’
β€’ Weird β€’
β€’ What about the dates β€’
β€’ Not looking back β€’
β€’ Rejection β€’
β€’ Photo album β€’
β€’ The hospital β€’
β€’ An accident β€’
β€’ I love you β€’
β€’ Move out β€’
β€’ Comfort β€’
β€’ Toxic β€’
β€’ The apology β€’
β€’ Friends Help β€’
β€’ Over And Over Again β€’
β€’ The end β€’

β€’ Invitation β€’

106 13 5
Galing kay _MeanYoongiii_

Jin's pov:

I flinched hearing my ringtone. Finally!

"Granny"

She gasped in frustration wandering if it was indeed my granny. I fleed to aggressively take my phone and accept the phone call. "Granny?!" I yelled like a little kid seeing his grandmother on the Christmas table. But it wasn't my granny. "Hi Jin! It's your mom!" That voice made me disappointed. I thought it was granny.

I looked at a curious y/n across the table. "Hey mom!" My voice was stable and super steady avoiding to show excitement. Maybe because I wasn't excited... not even a little bit. "I saw you were trying to reach your grandmother!" Her voice was dark and formal. "How is she?!" I just asked as that was all I cared about.

"She won't be able to pick it up! She just entered the surgery room! I dont know for how long she is going to stay like that!" Her voice made my heart break into a hundred million pieces. I looked down to my feet. The dark of the outside world started getting in and Y/n illuminated the darkness by turning the switch of the line on.

Y/n's pov:

He didn't seem too well. I switched on the light in an attempt to make him see clearer. "Okay good night!" He put the phone on his pocket. My eyebrows furrowed at his dark image. "What happened?" He just ignored my question for a while. He turned his back to me placing his arm on the sink and exhaled. "I am going to sleep! Dont you dare make a sound!" Okay! His arrogant self is back. "Whatever! You too!" I sighed crossing my arms together. He left the room and like that I entered my bedroom.

I dont know why I felt sad after our last talk. He seemed... different... still arrogant but something in his eyes was mysterious. Who is Kim Seokjin? What is his past? Why is he like that? But most importantly... WHY THE HECK DO I CARE? JEEZ Y/n just close your eyes and sleep... sleep... sleep...

Time skip:
Next day:

Mhmmm... its comfortable... I wish I didn't have to do anything today... my eyelids are so heavy but I have to go to college... college?! Wait! COLLEGE! I widen my eyes open in shock. Oh my god! I looked at the clock right next to me... 7:55.

I jumped like my life was depending on it. I ran and wore my clothes... about that.. anyway... I am not a stylist, okay? My skin in the mirror looked pale and my lips hydrated. That taste I had in my mouth was making me feel distrusted.

I still didn't care. I ran out of the room In hurry not even looking at Jin's bedroom to see if he is still here. I dont care. Right? I grabbed my keys, skateboard and bag, fleeing out and hitting the road like a lightning.

Everyone had entered the class. I was standing right outside and my heart was beating like crazy. Should I? I should. I just knocked without caring. When I entered everyone was staring at me. "Hi! I am sorry I am late!" The teacher gave me that acknowledged look. "Hi Y/n it's okay you can enter!" Wow she knows my name. I looked at the class and no...

No...
No...
No...

Yesterday I didn't realize it. I am in the same class as them. All of them are looking at me. Why didn't I see them last time. My lips were isolated in shock.Was it because I was sleeping during class? I sighed, looking down in frustration. The only seat empty was next to that Jungkook dude that I obviously dont like. I cleared my throat sitting down. He was staring at me.. what a douche! "Hi!" He yelped. I nodded my head and greeted him as well.

"How are you?!" He politely asked with a shy bunny smile. "I was good, but then you talked to me!" I whispered cause I didn't want to get caught by the teacher. He laughed at my surprise. "I am good as well!!" What a douche bag making a conversation alone. "I didn't ask you!" I took off my notebook to do something productive. I slightly turned around to place my bag on the chair but noticed Jin looking at me cold. I gave him a fake full of sarcasm smile and turned to see Jungkook again.

"I wanna give you this! It's an invitation to my party!" He handed me the paper. "Why would I wanna go to your stupid party?!" I looked at the paper in my hands. Okay! His party was going to be dope just from the invitation. "Cause it's your loss if you won't!" He winked at me seductively and I have to admit it was ... appealing but whatever. "I am gonna think about it! But it's mostly a No!" I put the invitation to my bag..

.....

The bell rang and I got up. "Where are you going?!" He asked me. "I think Imma ditch the 2 hours!" I didn't let him reply. The heavy air fell on my face when I walked out.

The next thing I had to do was search through my locker. It was empty. I put some books so it won't be that bad... and empty... I hate the feeling... but I can't explain what I quite mean.

"Hi!" I realized that someone was behind of me and turned. Yoongi!? Gosh. "Oh hey... Yoongi! Is that right?" I acted like I didn't care... cause I didn't. "Yes! I saw Jungkook giving you the invitation! Please come to the party!" He was almost begging me. "I will think about it!" I briefly gave him an answer slamming my locker. "You dont have a lot of friends here! Maybe we could be friends!" Oh no! I need something to get me out of this.

What can I do .... no no no... "I have a friend! I dont need more friends Thank you!" I lied! Please dont ask who please dont ask who. "Really? Who?" Is he inside my head or something. "Uhhhhhh" I started searching around. "Me!" An unfamiliar voice broke the silence. I turned to look a cool girl with black and short hair. "Hwasa?" Yoongi hissed and the strange girl put her hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Hwa!" I tried to act like I know her and we are indeed friends. "Y/n you can't be friends with her!" He didn't like the idea of me being friends with her. "When did I ask for your opinion, again?" I put my hand around her waist. "So will we watch the movie we were talking about?" Hwasa secretly winked and I nodded. "Are you talking about the Bohemian Rhapsody? Of course! This weekend!" I answered and she cheerfully hugged me. Yoongi was pissed. "Whatever!" He said.

Like that he left leaving me alone with the tall girl. "Oh my gosh Thank you! You saved me!" I said revieled. I was so grateful and I managed to stay out of that stupid party as well. "Gosh! Dont even mention it! It's really funny pissing him off! I hate that dude!" The girl was talking like he knew him TOO well. "What did he do to you?" I asked grabbing my skateboard tighter on my hand and walking down the hallway with her. "You see... he played with my best friend! He is a player... all of his friends as well! Dont trust them! They surely look cute... but... they are bad people!" They seemed like that!

"And where is your friend now?" I asked and she pointed in front of me to three girls waving. They all came to us and started talking with Hwasa until they saw me. "Oh Hi! I am solar! Nice to meet you!" That was the girl that Hwasa was talking about. "I am Moonbyul!" I have to say that I loved every syllable of her name. "And I am Wheein!" The third girl with dark blue hair spoke. "Oh hey guys! I am Y/n!" We all turned up to be friends.

I didn't ditch school cause we had so much fun at the cafeteria after all. "So what are we gonna wear to the party!?" Wheein asked and winked at us really excited when Taehyung passed by our table. Oh no! Tell me she doesn't like that douche bag. "I dont know! What about you Y/n?" Moonbyul asked me. "I probably won't go!" My answer turned them off real quick. "Wait what? Why?" Solar asked really sad.

"Well! I dont really like parties! So it's a No!" I said and Hwasa rested her hand on my shoulder. "Okay girl! But if you change your mind call me! I will come pick you up!" I never felt better. Hwasa was so kind. It's the first time I feel like I actually... like a human.and this time... four? What is wrong with me. "But we hope you will come!" Wheein added.

.....

I entered the house. The party was tonight but I really didn't have the energy to go. I was tired. I walked in my house and threw my bag on the floor, walking sleepy to my room but at the exact same moment jin walked in and spotted my bag down.

"What do you think you are doing? Pick that up before I kick you down, next to it!" He tried to seem intimidating but Nah. "Can we argue later! I wanna sleep!" I was so unbothered pissing him off even more. He came to me so quickly reminding me of a bull. His hand grabbed my wrist. "You will shut up and listen when I am talking to you! Am I clear?" His mouth was so close to me, I could almost feel his breath on my cheek. Hot and heavy. I wasn't able to answer cause I was trying to contain myself of what was happening.

"Let go of me!" I broke my hand free from his grasp and grabbed my bag. I turned my back at him going go my room but I heard his voice. "I saw Jungkook giving you the invitation! Dont you dare step your foot in this party!" He actually threatened me. How dare he?

"Well! See you there then!" I turned back to wink at him. He was hella pissed. I feel like my life is in danger now. "Y/n stay in here... and one last advice. I saw that you were hanging out with Wheein today! Stay away from her! Stay away from these girls! It's not a request! It's an order!"

"You can order my ass!" I said and just went in my room slamming the door on his face. I took my phone out of my pocket and called Hwasa to tell her that it's a yes for the party.

Its party time!

A/n:
Thanks for reading my new book!
I hope you like it cause I secretly love it an Kim Seokjin keeps on bias wrecking me!!!
Vote if you want to and I really appreciate the fact that you read my chapters!
Thank you, I purple you 💗🌌

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

34.3K 584 32
❝ i've know you for years! how could π˜πŽπ”?! ❞ two idols fighting against ...
110K 3.7K 41
In which Jimin gets shot and Jihoon has no choice but to bring him to his older brother to get fixed up. Not expecting love to soon blossom between t...
5K 216 27
A love so beautifully Dangerous. Or when Jhope and Suga are Dangerous as hell together. Both just as equally fucked up in the head
349 34 7
2 person confessing to you at the same time? is that even possible? who would you choose? would you let him be your boyfriend? but what about the oth...