Finding Her Voice Book 1&2, C...

By yeah_dis_queen

A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck... More

CastπŸ’‹
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENTRELLπŸ’š
Questions
Answers
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
I'm confused😭
26
27
28
29
30
31
To All Readers(Must Read)
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(Important)
39
40(Part 1)
40(Part 2)
Sequel??πŸ€”
Her Voice: Book 2
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
This what's gone happen‼️
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

23

13.4K 616 474
By yeah_dis_queen

Date: Same Day
Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: Miry

We all walked back inside of Kentrell house and I went straight upstairs.

I heard footsteps following me, but they stopped.

"Let her be by herself, she always be alone after this." I heard my mama say.

"Nahh mama, I can't let her be by herself. I gotta be there with her, just to make sure she ight. I know how insecure she gets." Kentrell said.

I heard my mama sigh. "Go, just make sure she ight."

"I will." he said before I heard his footsteps again.

I stopped walking and turned around looking at him.

He looked down at me before pulling me into a hug and as he did, he picked me up walking with me up the stairs.

He fell back on the bed while holding me.

I layed my head on his chest just thinking as I felt him starting to rub my back.

He handed me my tablet and pen.

"You ight ma?" he asked and I started writing. "If you wanna, you know discuss anything. We can."

'No, I'm not ight. Just let me sleep this off, I don't feel like discussing any of my problems.' I wrote.

He nodded his head kissing my forehead. "Ight ma, you can take you a lil nap then, I might stay up."

I smiled, I love how understanding he is.

And I love that he lets me lay on him, he's so comfortable.

I cuddled up to him, closing my eyes while smiling.

Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

I looked at Miry as she slept, shit she went to sleep quick.

I chuckled running my hand through ha hair just thinking about ha.

A knock came on the door and Kd peeked his funny shaped headass in.

"What the world famous couple doing?" he asked.

"We not together and she not even trying, I made ha a slime, slatt." I shrugged.

"Well damn nigga, just make a fucking song bout ha then. And y'all is together, just don't know it yet." he laughed.

"Aye mane, what you want?" I mugged him.

Nigga never want shit, just be being nosy.

"Just making sure my kids ight." he chuckled. "And behaving themselves, manly you."

"Getcho ass out my damn room nigga." I laughed and he laughed before leaving.

Nigga just be popping up out of nowhere.

I looked back at Miry to see ha still sleep on my chest.

She love sleeping on my chest for some reason, guess its comfortable to ha.

I got on my phone taking some pictures of ha, and saved em.

Imma have to show ha off.

If we was to get together, I wonder how it would be.

We both got huge problems in our life, that ion think they can ever be really solved.

Maybe that'll bring us close or sum, shit ion know.

Maybe we'll talk out every thing to each other.

I just know when I do get ha, she ain't never leaving me.

Ion give a fuck what happens, ha and mama gone forever be straight.

"Hey Kentrell." mama knocked on the door before opening it. "Ummm, there's a girl here looking for you."

"What girl?" I asked slowly getting up gently putting Miry to the side.

Guess she a light sleeper, cause as soon as I did that.

Ha head rose up.

"She say he name Jonai." she said.

I smacked my lips as Miry looked at me confused before grabbing ha tablet.

'What's she doing here?' she typed.

"Ion know, lets go see tho." I said as I stood up and she did also grabbing my hand.

We walked out the room and down the stairs seeing Jonai standing at the door.

"What the fuck you want?" I mugged ha.

Howbshe know where I live at tho?

Stalking ass bitch.

"I just wanted to come here, and tell Miracle that I'm sorry. For all I've been doing to ha, and for even throwing that pencil at ha eye. Hope she can forgive me." she said.

What the fuck?

This bitch ain't slick.

"Stop lying." I mugged ha.

"Ian lying, I'm sorry forreal. Hope me and her can be friends. But believe what you want." she shrugged making this pitiful look before leaving.

Miry looked at me and I looked back at ha.

'Maybe she is sorry.' she typed.

"That's one lesson ma, don't ever trust somebody that crossed you." I sighed. "Come on."

She nodded ha head. 'She might just be sorry about it, people always make mistakes. Maybe she did.'

"Look Miry I'm tryna tell you, she faking it ma." I shooked my head. "You just too nice to see it."

She sighed nodding ha head and walked into th kitchen.

'I know I'm nice, but look at how she was looking. She's sorry forreal.' she typed.

"Miry, babygirl. I'm tryna tell you, but you must don't understand. She don't give a fuck bout you." I shooked my head as she grabbed some grapes out the fridge before sitting on the counter. "Just don't wanna see you end up hurt."

I stood in between ha legs as she typed on ha tablet.

'I'm not gonna end up hurt Kentrell, and I do understand. Maybe she changed.' she typed.

"They never just change, she jealous of you about me, she jealous cause you look way better than ha, but you don't see it." I said.

I'm just tryna make ha see that she faking it.

She shooked ha head with tears in ha eyes. 'I'm sorry if I got you upset.'

I sighed. "You ain't get me upset ma." I grabbed ha chin kissing ha. "Just listen to me, don't hang with ha. Ight?"

She nodded ha head.

I gave her a small smile as she smiled back.

"Miry, I got sum to tell you." I said.

She nodded ha head for me to go on.

"I want you, and only you. I like you, shit you got me stuck on. Can you just be mines?" I smirked at ha.

·················

How y'all like this chapter?

Was it boring?

Hoped y'all enjoyed it💚

Sooooooo wassup with Kentrell and Miry?😏

Exucee any mistakes😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 15K 51
" shawty if you a need a thang you can call on me " | Arianna just wants to escape this hell on earth she's living. When her daddy died and her mom g...
373K 13.3K 47
*under construction so I can improve on the childish writing* Kentrell Gaulden, but many know him as NBA YoungBoy, the famous rapper from Baton Rouge...
84.3K 2.3K 37
JustReadπŸ˜—
822K 26.4K 75
"One will adore me go to war do anything for me Always go hard for me Neva lie now that's real loyalty Slide on that boy for me While I shoot she...