FRIENDZONED | JOSH RICHARDS

By wvaterlily

❝ Her sweet obsession. ❞ © 𝕎𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 More

Prologue
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

4

3.1K 55 5
By wvaterlily

Chapter 4 — surprise visits

♡○

"Anthony, Jaden tell me again why I agreed to come with you two?" Lily asked looking at Joshs house in front of her. "This is the last place I wanna be in actually." Lily shrugged.

"Whats that?" Jaden asked. "Nothing, text Josh to come outside will you?" Lily asked. "He said the front door is opened. We should just come inside." Anthony said opening the door for them.

"Josh! It's Jaden!" Jaden walks pass them looking for the boy. "Josh!" Jaden exclaimed.

"In here you guys!" Josh replied back. It has been a long time since, she actually visited Joshs house. They used to play there all the time when they were kids.

But growing up, Josh always visited her house first because like he said Alexa makes the best sandwiches, in conclusion. . Alexa is just a great cook.

"Hey, man. Wheres Charli?" Jaden asked running up him giving him the bro hug. "She's in the bathroom. We just finished filming." He turned to look at Lily in surprised. "Lily? What are you doing here? I thought you're not coming?"

"Well this two hooligans decided to force me to come. I mean now that I remember it, Jaden literally carried my ass to the car." Lily glared at him. "Hey you guys!" Charli walks out the bathroom smile beaming.

Lily rolled her eyes at the sight as she forced a smile. "Oh my god its really her." Jaden swooned. "Charli this is my friends. This is Jaden Hossler, Anthony Reeves and–"

"Oh my god! You're Liliana Van Doren! I watched your makeup videos! And you're actually prettier in real life!" Charli chirped shaking the girls hand.

Lily frowned and then manage to smile. "It's a pleasure. I heard a lot about you."

"Oh, you heard all about the overrated girl huh?" Charli asked. "Well yes and no personally I think you are–"

"Charli come sit beside me!" Jaden exclaimed across the room. "So. ." Josh grinned. "Still think she's overrated?"

"I do, still. But she turned out nice. I should not hate anyone because everyone literally hates her." Lily shrugged. "Not all, just half the population of Tik Tok and the rest of them wondering who she was." Anthony joined the conversation.

"Ah, did you two have a nice date?" Josh asked. "Yeah thats until we met Jaden along the way and he insisted on coming with us." Anthony sighed. "I mean we're better off alone aren't we?"

"Thats so cute guys, ten out of ten would ship." Josh chuckled. Upon hearing that Lily was devastated. She gulped down looking at her hands. "We do make a cute couple huh?"

Josh paused just staring at her in confusion and on the other hand Anthony looks like he's about to explode any time soon. "You did not just say that, haha." Josh laughed awkwardly.

"Its weird though, we're best friends." He stated. "I mean you're her best friend. I just had a genuine conversation with her today." Anthony replied.

Josh was silent and then the same old grin he always had on appeared once more. "Hey, like Lily would ever date you." Josh smirked.

"Bet."

"Guys you realize I was practically standing here listening to you both right?"

"I better go, I mean Charli left. Theres no reason for me to be here anymore." Jaden said as he walked out the door. "Geez, so much for sticking up with your bros." Josh rolled his eyes.

"It's getting late. I should go home too." Lily said and as she did she left a tug on her hand. "Lily why don't you stay over for the night? It's late anyway." Josh stated.

"Ooohh Josh, making a move on our little Lily here." Jaden wiggled his eyebrow. "Nonsense! A girl and a guy should not be sleeping under the same roof before marriage!" Anthony perked, "In fact I'll take her back to her house."

"You will?" Lily asked with Anthony nodding. "Oh well thank you I guess. And he's right Josh, we're not kids anymore. We gotta stop having sleepovers."

"Lily we literally just had one in your place two days ago." Josh frowned. "Lily don't be like this, you're just acting like this because Anthony told you that, we both know there will be nothing going on between us because we're family." Josh ranted.

"My point exactly. I'll see you at school Josh. I'm going home with Anthony." The girl said sternly. Josh frowned, "Alright, drive save." Josh turned around and slammed the door shut. Not knowing what on earth made him behave like this.

The idea of Lily refusing to sleepover was confusing for him. They love to sleep over, they even took bathes together when they were kids. Of course they stopped eventually because the idea of it was just wrong when you start growing up.

She's like a sister he never had. Even Joshs mom used to breastfed her and Jackson when their mom was ill and had to do chemo. Josh felt terrible, he plopped down his bed staring at the ceiling wondering what did he do wrong.

And after some time he eventually went to bed.

"Good morning, Jackson and. . Oh my gosh! Brandon!" The girl yelped and went to hug the man sitting beside her brother. Brandon Bellerose is a lawyer working for Jackson. He helped Jackson out of a sticky situation once and eventually they became best friends.

Brandon is handsome, she admit. Brandon has a twin sister Blair Bellerose, who is a total eye candy. She is everyones girl crush and she is a diplomat working under Argentina. They met at a Gala once, she's also the person that convinced her to take international relationship studies.

"You never told me you were coming to the US, if I knew I should've baked you some cookies!" Lily exclaimed. "Theres no need. I'm just stopping by because I'm working on this case on Liam Allerton. I'm not supposed to say anything but boy he sure have a serious sister complex." Brandon spoke.

"Oh yeah and now that you're here. Blair asked me to give you these." Brandon said as he pulled out a huge box. "It's a Valnetino gown. She got them from a French ambassador but its too small for her so here you go oh and. ." Brandon pulled out another box.

"HOly shit, are those Cartiers?"

Jackson sighed, "Brandon, how many times do I have to tell you to stop spoiling her." Jackson sighs. "It's really nice to have a little sister yanno? I mean Blair is seconds older than me that I don't get to play with her that much. Don't grow up so fast okay? You're going to break the old mans heart." Brandon sighed.

"Thank you Brandon and it reminds me, can you drive me to school? Josh is not picking me up today." Lily asked. "Oh so this guy you're in love with right? so you haven't asked him out?" Brandon asked grabbing the keys to his Lamborghini.

"Nope and it's going to stay that way."

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 4.3K 66
In this book there will be: Josh Richards Noah Beck Bryce Hall Jordan Powell Jaden Hossler Ryland Storms Nick Austin Quinton Griggs Blake Gre...
115K 1.2K 24
𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. "𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮...𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮" 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮...
101K 5.3K 33
━━━━ ˓⠀⠀✿ 𝄒 𝟭 𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 in which charli is too invested in her and chase's relationship that she doesn't notice that her best...
15.4K 52 87
imagines for TikTok boys