Impure

By Deescent

Mark and Yugyeom have learned a lot from the others, and their curiosity knows no bounds. It's safe to say th... More

Welcome: Sequel
Ideas
Truth or Dare
โ€Truth or Dare Pt.2โ€
Caught
Sneaky
Don't Be Shy
Too Much
Agreement
Kinks 101
โ€Kinks Lesson -Yugyeomโ€
โ€Kinks Lesson - Markโ€
Kinky
Sex Shop
Jealousy?
Please?
Topping for Beginners
โ€ First for Everthing โ€
Proud
Twerking?
No Fighting!
Should We?
โ€It's Better Togetherโ€
Peace
More to Come
End
Bonus: Talk Dirty to Me
โ€Bonus: Dinner Timeโ€
๐Ÿ‘€Trilogy?๐Ÿ‘€
it's out

Karaoke

1.3K 69 41
By Deescent

"Okay, since BamBam doesn't know how to keep his dick in his pants, I'm gonna spend proper time with you today." Youngjae stated as he entered Yugyeom's room after they'd eaten lunch.

Yugyeom looked up from his phone at the unannounced visitor, his brows furrowed together. "What does that mean?"

"It means we're gonna have fun!" Youngjae exclaimed with a big grin as he stood next to the younger's bed.

"Oh, okay." Yugyeom set his phone down on the nearby nightstand before leaning back against his pillows. "What position do you want me in?"

"Position- no! No, no, no, not that kinda fun, though I wish I could do that with you right now..." the elder replied, mumbling the last part under his breath.

Yugyeom sat up, seeming a bit surprised by the change of pace. "Oh, I'm sorry, then what kind of fun?"

"The regular kind! I mean, when was the last time me and you hung out without sex being involved?"

"Um..."

"Exactly! So I'm gonna change that."

Youngjae gripped Yugyeom by the wrist, dragging the younger out of his bed. Yugyeom stumbled to his feet, still blind on what Youngjae's plans were. "So what are we doing?"

"We're gonna go to karaoke!" Youngjae answered full of excitement.

Yugyeom hopes had been set a bit too high, as he didn't expect to be going to karaoke of all places. He didn't want to ruin Youngjae's mood though and went along with it anyway. "Oh, sounds fun."

"Yup, just me and you. Let's go~" Youngjae urged, tugging the maknae towards the door.

The two immediately got drinks and snacks when they arrived at the karaoke place, then heading to the room they had booked all for themselves. Youngjae bee-lined to the karaoke machine, flipping through the dozens of songs on there.

"Gyeom let's see if any of our songs are on here." Youngjae stated, the maknae walking up behind him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I feel famous when I see our songs on karaoke machines." Youngjae replied, eyes scanning the screen for anything 'GOT7' related upon it. He gasped and pointed at the screen when a familiar title came up. "Look, they have our recent comeback!"

"Wow, I feel so famous." Yugyeom stated sarcastically. He really had no interest being at karaoke in the first place, especially with only him and Youngjae. It was way funner with more people involved in his opinion.

"Right!?" Youngjae exclaimed, not picking up on the sarcasm at all. He turned towards the maknae, holding a microphone out to him. "Get over here, you sing first."

Yugyeom let out a soft sigh, deciding to take the mic. "Okay."

Youngjae stood back, cheering him on from the moment the song began. He started getting crazier as the song got into the more exciting parts, to the point where Youngjae was jumping around screaming as Yugyeom tried to keep it together and sing. By the end of the song, the younger was keeled over trying to maintain his laughter.

Youngjae pat him on the back as he searched for their next song. They both we're already out of breath and things had just gotten started. "Honestly your voice is the best Gyeom."

"Ah no, but yours must much stronger and noticeable..." Yugyeom replied, still being adorably humble even in a karaoke room.

Youngjae shrugged, waving off the compliment. "So? I like yours a lot. Let's sing together, we haven't done that in a while have we?"

"No we haven't. Let's do it." Yugyeom replied, excited to sing with Youngjae who's proven to be plenty of fun all by himself.

The next song they sang was a ballad that got a bit emotional, until Youngjae started ugly singing and Yugyeom joined in. Then the started picking more upbeat songs, putting on ridiculous performances with one another while trying to breathe between heavy laughter. Yugyeom was surprised at how much fun he was having; he quite liked being with Youngjae away from the other guys who'd snatch him away any chance they could.

At some point they got tired out and had to take a break. They decided to get some more snacks and beverages before continuing their rounds of singing.

"This is really fun!" Yugyeom exclaimed, gulping down a water bottle as if he hadn't drank for three days straight.

Youngjae nodded as he ate some of their snacks. 'That's the point, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself."

"Why all of a sudden do you wanna hang out?" The younger questioned.

"Oh well, it just feels like we're cooped up inside all day, we should do things like this more often." Youngjae replied, leaving the explanation simple since it didn't matter that much.

"We should." Yugyeom agreed as he rested his head on Youngjae's shoulder. "I like spending time with you."

Youngjae grinned, reaching over to squish Yugyeom's cheeks. "Aw Gyeom, don't make my heart burst."

"That wouldn't be a bad thing." Yugyeom replied. He leaned closer to Youngjae who was caught off guard by the wet kiss that was planted on his cheek. The maknae let out a low giggle before playing his head on Youngjae's shoulder again.

Youngjae felt two things: one, hints of a possible boner coming on, and two, his chest filling with fluttery butterflies. Yugyeom was way too cute sometimes which wasn't a good thing for neither Youngjae's dick or his heart.

Youngjae wrapped an arm around Yugyeom, holding him close. They were meant to sing a few more songs before their time in the room was up, but they were too comfortable sitting there cuddled up to move.

On the way home Yugyeom begged for ice cream which Youngjae gave in and bought for him. But it was proven to be a bad idea since Yugyeom decided to get vanilla ice cream and the sight of a white substance resting on the younger's tongue as he licked his cone was too much for Youngjae to handle. He ended up having to hide his crotch with his jacket on the way home.

When they entered their apartment the two were greeted by Jaebum who was shirtless for some reason, probably just coming out of a shower when taking into account his damp hair.

"Where have you two been?" The elder asked, looking amongst the two that had come home pretty late.

"Karaoke! I thought it wouldn't be fun with only two people, but Youngjae was great company!" Yugyeom exclaimed, tugging Youngjae into a tight embrace.

Jaebum nodded, a smile climbing on his face from watching the two get along well. "Ah, really? That's nice to hear."

Yugyeom out of nowhere peppered Youngjae's face with kisses, which caught both Youngjae and Jaebum off guard. "I love you~" he cooed out.

"Love you too~" Youngjae chuckled back, smiling as he watched Yugyeom giggle and skip off to his room.

Jaebum was still trying to process what he'd just witnessed, his eyes flashing back to Youngjae after watching Yugyeom disappear down the hall. "Okay, why the hell did he just shower you with kisses and say 'I love you'?"

"Because he felt like it? Are you telling me as men we shouldn't say we love each other? Where's your progressive mind?" Youngjae asked, shaking his head at Jaebum's comment.

The elder frowned at the sudden accusations. "Shut up, I never said that. It's just that none of us usually say it aloud."

"Well he did, and I said it back, so leave it alone." Youngjae snapped.

Youngjae's attitude came out of nowhere, since just seconds ago he was being all cutesy with the maknae. Jaebum was utterly confused on what came over him. "Why are you so defensive? I just asked a simple question."

"Why do you care so much? He had a fun time with me and that's what matters. You jealous or something?" Youngjae spat, folding his arms over his chest as if Jaebum had offended him somehow.

"No I'm not! When did I say that?"

"You don't have to, it's written all over your face."

"I'm not jealous! No one in this house should be jealous, not if we're gonna continue what we've been doing. That will just inconvenience us all." Jaebum stated. He remembered back to Mark's jealousy incident. Yeah, any sort of jealousy or favoritism would ruin their whole intimate dynamic.

Youngjae couldn't care less about that at the time though, he was more annoyed by something else. "Well these fucking days where we spend time with them is an inconvenience, wanna know why? 'Cause Yugyeom was so god damn adorable the entire time, I had to control myself from fucking him against the karaoke room table."

Jaebum's brows rose, a smile climbing his lips again once he understood the real problem. "Ah, I see, that's where your attitude is coming from. A bit sexually frustrated, Youngjae?"

"Don't tease me asshole." Youngjae retorted.

The entire situation was amusing now that Jaebum knew exactly what Youngjae was upset about. "Look, you know the purpose of these days. They need a break in between all the sex, and did you see how happy Gyeom was? They need to remember they're human beings, not just our sex toys."

"I know stop reminding me." Youngjae whined. He was more than glad to make Yugyeom happy and have a blast, but his sex drive was dominating all of his senses, especially around the only two members that would satisfy him with little to no arguments. Youngjae was desperate at this point, especially with the hard on he was sporting in his pants that he had to hide half the night. His eyes shifted over to Jaebum who was still stand there enjoying the view of his suffering, all wet and shirtless which only made the situation worse for him. "J-Jaebum can you..."

Jaebum broke out into a grin as he noticed Youngjae's face color itself a bit redder as he trailed off. He could feel the younger's eyes surveying him, knowing that naughtly look in his eyes by heart. Jaebum stood there pretending he had no idea what the younger wanted, cocking his head to the side as he waited for him to continue. "What do you want?"

Youngjae let out a breath, feeling a bit embarrassed of how needy he sounded. "Can we um... y'know... I've been holding back all day, I'm really desperate..."

The elder had the nerve to laugh at him, only because he hadn't had to experiment the absolute torture Youngjae was put through in an effort to hold back from ruining Yugyeom all day. "Hm, well Youngjae I think you need as much of a break as Mark and Yugyeom does. Try to think about something other than your dick, huh?"

Youngjae's eyes widened as Jaebum turned away, the elder heading off to his room. "No, J-Jaebum are you serious? Come on, please. I'll let you do whatever you want with me I just wanna be touched-"

"There are plenty of other things in this world that will entertain you."

"Jaebum..." Youngjae let out a breath of defeat as Jaebum shut himself in his room, getting more frustrated that his desires were being ignored. "Fine! I'll ask someone else! Don't get jealous when you hear me moaning through the walls!"

Youngjae stomped to his own room, angrily slamming the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*um 2jae stans I hope I'm feeding y'all well because the sexual tension between those two is crazy. Then again, this entire story is sexual tension and actual porn so-- *)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 1.3K 35
COMPLETED In which two boys with totally different backgrounds met and their life changed afterward. How they helped each other. Being each other hal...
13.1K 1K 46
(Intricate series book 3) The boys have been separated for approximately seven years. They are all successful and established and thriving in their p...
7.5K 297 25
Im Jaebum is a 2nd grade high school student who is now a man who looks harsh and scary even though he is actually kind and acts like a leader. He is...
13.1K 567 25
Everything that had happened was always appearing in my dreams and I was afraid. He might be the hardest person to forget in my life. But then you c...