š‘½š’†š’š’ˆš’†š’‚š’š’„š’† || š‘±š‘±š‘²...

By _Erika_Kim_

Book 1 "I had enough of you. Please leave me alone. Just kill me already Jungkook". Y/n said as she tried to... More

Intro || Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Haili Author
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter- 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue - 2
Acknowledgement
A SEQUEL/SPIN-OFF
1 MILLION ~ THANKS

Chapter - 27

26.7K 913 327
By _Erika_Kim_

I felt so much, that I started to feel nothing.

The deeper the ocean is, the deeper my scratch are.

Jungkook POV:

It's a rainy day today here in Korea. Holiday as well, I promised Ye Joon that I'll take him to the amusement park and spend some time with him. Poor him, thinks I'm his biological father which is not true.

Honestly, I would have loved to have him as my real son but damn luck. He got a witch as his mother I pity him. "Yah! Appa?"

I felt my fingers being pulled by someone. I snap out from my thoughts and look down to see Ye Joon's little hands are wrap around my wrist. I gently smile and bent down to his level. Caressing his smooth and soft cheeks I stare at him. "yes son?" "aren't you coming with me today? You promised me to remember?" He says with a pout.

His voice seems down today. He's so energetic every day always hyping about small things but something feels not right!!!! "yes!! We'll be leaving after the lunch--" He cuts my words by saying, "can we leave now? I-i..."

Ye Joon starts to shutter in the midway of his sentence. I stare at him weirdly and confuse as well. Something must have happened with him!! "why does the laughing prince look so sad? Did anyone--"

Suddenly he starts to sob and eventually starts to cry. I was surprised by his sudden burst out so I pull him into the hug but hear him hiss in pain once I touch his back with my big palm.

"ouch! A-appa it h-hurts..."

I pull him back and turn him around as now I'm facing his back. Without thinking twice I pull up his sweater and my heart sunk by the view in front of me.

There was a long dark reddish scar on his back right under his neck. As if drops of blood might come out any time. I touch the place where the scar as with my cold fingers which force him to hiss in pain.

"w-who did this to you y-ye Joon?"

Without my realization, my words start to get stuck in the midway. How could someone hurt a 5 years old kid?

Ye Joon didn't said anything instead keep mum. His legs were shivering as he grabs the ham of his sweater. I gently Pat his head from the back and ask him again. Suddenly he turns around and hugs me tightly I hug him back.

"i- I didn't d-do any wrong a-appa.....b-but still o-o-o-om-ma hurt Jonnie. I-i scared a-appa." He was trembling in fear.

I felt like my blood boiling. Anger is now all over my body. I'm in the urge of choking that woman in no time. I tried to calm ye Joon down and told him to stay in my room and play. After that, I rush out to yami's room and bang on her door multiple times.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE ROOM BITCH." I shout as loud as I can.

The door slowly opens making a cracking noise. A woman came out with a towel wrap around her body as her wet hair fall down on her shoulder. "Oppa!! W-what ha--"

Before she could say anything more I push her inside the room and Lock the door. I again push her on the bed, however, she lost her balance and twist.

"o-Oppa!! What are you d-doing!? Ye Joon is at home.... he'll hear us doing nasty!!!" But this damn woman's nonsense and always spitting shits never stops.

I smirk a little and unblock the belt from my pant. "ow!! You know he lives here with us honey?" I made a bittersweet face with a bitter smirk.

I walk close to her and lean on the bed as our nose touches each other. I crass her wet cheeks with my index finger and said, "don't worry baby girl he won't hear us doing nasty. He knows his mother deserves punishment from me for a very long time."

Then I stand back on my knees. Yami stared at me confused. I walk towards the windows and shut all the curtains which make the room totally dark. I took off my tie and wrap it around her mouth stopping her to scream her lung out and the curtains ribbon to tie her hands up.

"Now all set! time for punishment."

With that, I start to hit her legs and thighs with the belt about 100 times until I was satisfied. Yami did scream her lung out but poor girl, nobody can escape from my cage so easily.

After beating Yami until she passes out I got outta the room and walk towards to kitchen to drink some cold water.

After done drinking, I went upstairs to my room and saw my ye Joon fall asleep. I smile gently and Lock the door from inside. I walk towards him and lean on the bed beside him as I hug him from the back.

Patting his head gently I whisper in his ear..."no matter what or who...I won't care. I'll protect you until the end. I won't let you go as I did with her."

With that, I fall asleep with ye Joon while hugging him tightly. 

Your POV:

So I'm back in Korea. Well, I just land a few minutes ago, but what a great landing that I forget taehyung at the airport and I am right now at the best hotel in Korea. "I just don't get it how the heck this huge looking guy get lost in the crowd."

I was walking back and forth about for an hour almost waiting for that nonsense brained man. He told me his on the way almost in front of the gate about an hour ago and still his not here.

How idiotic a man can be!? I could have at least take a good nap if he wouldn't stop me to go inside and wait for him for God's sake I don't know how many hours.

"Y/NNIEEEEEEE!!! IM HERE...LOOK BEHIND CHUUU...."

I hear someone scream his lung out my name I didn't bother to look back and sighing I walk towards the elevator.

"How rude!!!" Taehyung stamps on his feet and runs towards me with his luggage. Once the elevator gate opens we both went inside and destined to our room.

"so this is your hotel gate?" "aniyo!! I actually went to a wrong one....sorry."

Taehyung said while huffing and puffing. I roll my eyes and said, "what can I even expect from you!?" Taehyung was about to say something but got cut as soon as the elevator door open.

"Kay!! Then see you tomorrow morning taetae. Bye."

I wave at him and walk towards my room while taking out my room key. I heard taehyung scream my name but who bothers anyway. His room is 1 level up from mine.

Tomorrow is a big day...

•___________________________•
BOGO sipdaaaaaaa!!! Hope guys are doing well and healthy. I keep you guys wait for so long. I really appreciate all of your patience.

Hope you like this book so far. I apologize for my grammatical mistakes. Thanks for your support.

Do not forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW ME.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 674 9
Memories. A sequence of events that occured in the past. And that's all she has in her empty self now. The memories which she always willed to forg...
5.4K 407 12
(Unedited) She was walking with fast steps in the corridor when suddenly she felt the stinging pain on her back making her fall on the harsh ground a...
5.3K 597 19
Jungkook's grip tightened around Y/n's wrist, preventing her from leaving. His eyes bore into hers with a mixture of desperation and determination. "...
175K 4.9K 34
"Let go of me Jungkook! it hurts!" "Do you think I will let you go huh?! You fucking ran away with my child!" Then goes to slap her and she fell on t...