Finding Her Voice Book 1&2, C...

By yeah_dis_queen

A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck... More

CastπŸ’‹
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENTRELLπŸ’š
Questions
Answers
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
I'm confused😭
26
27
28
29
30
31
To All Readers(Must Read)
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(Important)
39
40(Part 1)
40(Part 2)
Sequel??πŸ€”
Her Voice: Book 2
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
This what's gone happen‼️
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

22

13.7K 598 421
By yeah_dis_queen

Queen/Author- What's one main thing that I've did in this book and haven't in all the others?

Answer will be at the end of the chapter.

Date:August 31, 2019
Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

"Lemme sing this song for y'all." Kd said out of no fucking where as we all was chilling in the living room watching tv.

Mama wasn't here tho, she was upstairs handling some business with ha job so we left ha alone.

"Ight, go." I paused the movie.

He cleared his throat smiling. "AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" he screamed while trying to hit the high notes sounding like a fucked up chicken.

"I hope life treats you kind, And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish to you joy and happiness
But above all this, I wish you love." he slipped half the whole fucking song.

"AND IIIIIIIII-" he got cut off by Miry throwing my game controller as him.

I busted out laughing as everybody else did too.

"FUCK UP ASS VOICE" Ben laughed.

"Don't no why you laughing, that was yo shit." Kd laughed as he rubbed his forehead and as a big ass bump formed.

I smacked my lips and looked at Miry.

She gave me that innocent look mouthing 'sorry'.

I sighed shrugging it off, cause I couldn't get mad at ha even if I wanted to.

She gave me a small smile hugging up against me and I hugged ha back.

"Y'all cute." Kayla hyped.

"Periodtttttt." LeeLee dragged and I chuckled.

I unpaused the movie and Miry cuddled back up to me.

I don't know what it is, but I seem complete when I'm with ha.

Everything seems better.

We were watching a scary ass movie, forgot the name to it.

Something bout Conjuring 2 or sum shit.

"Oh shit, look at that ugly ass nigga." Kd almost jumped out his skin.

"Nigga you 's long him ugly, but you jumping. What you scared?" I laughed.

"Hell nawl, what's the nigga name? Bill? I kick his old weak ass." he shrugged.

"Can't be too weak, scaring everybody and shit." Ben said.

"AYE SHUT THE FUCK UP" Kayla yelled. "Tryna watch the fucking movie, y'all breaths gone knock me the fuck out. Tear gas type shit."

I know this guhh didn't just say this.

"Ion know who the hell you talking bout." shrugged looking at the tv. "Casper must be sitting next to me."

"Mane chill out y'all, it be these black people shit." Boomer said and we all looked at him.

"Dark night you can't say shit." Kd smacked his lips. "Looking like a fucking bat flying in the night."

He stuck his middle finger up at all of us making us laugh and look back at the tv.

Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: Miry

As we were watching the movie, I felt sick.

I sat up off Kentrell holding my stomach.

He looked at me. "Miry you ight?"

I shooked my head getting up running to a bathroom downstairs throwing up in the toilet.

I heard footsteps as Kentrell came in the bathroom with me holding my hair while the gang stood on the outside.

I rose up but kneeled right back down and continued.

Like everything was coming out, and ion understand.

When I was finished I covered my mouth with my hand grabbing a towel and a extra toothbrush.

"You ight?" everybody asked at the same time.

I nodded my head slowly and wiped sweat off my forehead.

Brushing my teeth the gang had left but Kentrell.

"You sure you ight? You sweating ma, and throwing up." he sat on the sink. "Maybe we should take you to the emergency room."

I shooked my head, no.

I finished brushing my teeth and then clean red around my mouth before walking out the bathroom.

"I'm finna go get mama." he said as he jogged up the stairs.

I shooked my head falling back on the couch.

"Unt unt Miry, you don't look so good." Kayla said and just as she did mama and Kentrell came.

"Okay, so don't panic but she gets like this sometimes. We gotta take ha to the emergency room right quick." i heard ma say.

Kentrell nodded his head picking me up instantly.

My eyes got heavy and they slowly closed.

Time Skip: Hours Later

I woke up in a room making me sir up and look around to see every one here.

I tapped against the bed repeatedly and Kentrell looked up instantly walking to my bed handing me my tablet.

'I'm sorry Kentrell, there's a lot you don't know about me.' I typed.

"You don't have to apologize Miry, and I know I don't know you. But that's ight, cause it doesn't matter. Imma learn everything about you, and you gone learn everything about me. Just promise me whenever somethings wrong with you, let me know." he said.

I nodded my head typing. 'Okay, I will."

There's a lot that shouldn't be said, and I know imma have to tell him everything one day.

Just don't know how.

The doctor soon walked in. "Alright Miracle, your able to leave. We finally got the right medicine for you, and your mom can go pick it up from the pharmacy." he explained while walking in.

"What's wrong with ha tho?" Kentrell asked.

"Would you guys like me to tell them or not?" he asked.

I nodded my head slowly.

"She has Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome." he said and all them looked confused.

···························································
Meaning:

Cyclic vomiting syndrome is a disorder that causes recurrent episodes of nausea,vomiting, and tiredness (lethargy). This condition is diagnosed most often in young children, but it can affect people of any age. If the condition is not treated, episodes usually occur four to 12 times per year.
···························································

He explained it to them and they all nodded their heads looking at me.

I looked down at my fingers not knowing what to type to them.

I mean it's not that bad, but even though I've been getting treated for it.

It still hasn't stopped.

The doctors have been trying to find out What's the problem, but they haven't said anything yet.

Were just waiting though.

He explained some more important stuff to me and everybody else before leaving.

"Come on ma." Kentrell walked up to me and started helping me out the bed.

I got my stuff and fixed up my self before we all walked out.

······························

Damn, Miry got more problems than y'all think?

Just wait, a lot of shit finna unfold.

But missed me?😭

Well I missed y'all😔

I'm back, shit Thanksgiving break finna treat me right.

Especially with these updates.

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES

Answer to the question-

The main thing is, Kentrell ain't no fuck boy in this, he's not a bad guy, he hasn't did shit wrong at all in this book, he's been taking care of Miry and more. I just realized it my damn self😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 235 31
"Kentrell we will never be together....get over it"
53.7K 2.2K 53
read just us To get a better understanding of this book. So lets see where life has taken Gianna and Kentrell. they been Together 2 years since the...
139K 6.7K 38
Madison has been through a lot. She thought coming home would mean her life would start getting back to normal...until she met someone she'd never ev...
822K 26.4K 75
"One will adore me go to war do anything for me Always go hard for me Neva lie now that's real loyalty Slide on that boy for me While I shoot she...