Alpha Without a Pack...

By Puppies59

She was born to lead a pack, but she's just starting her journey to freedom and family... Sidney Blake never... More

Deleting Account Notice
Vote for new Cover
Short Character bio's
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
The End (sort of)

Chapter 70

2.6K 154 10
By Puppies59

                                               Emmett

I still couldn't get the images of what the human form naked wolf Sid had sent out of my mind, I was starting to come to terms with the fact that I might live with blue balls for the rest of eternity. Sure I had been the one to provoke those images but I certainly wasn't ready for the true repercussions of her very willing wolf. It also didn't help that I was currently on her guard duty with my other roommates after she'd chosen to crash in Daniel and I's bed. We had to keep an eye on her in case she tried to escape out the window again, but the fact she was still very much naked made it difficult to keep eyes on her without adding more fuel to the fire of my way too horny self. 

"Take turns getting rest, you guys take a nap for a few hours then switch with us for watch, sound good?" Ash voiced softly, keeping his gaze on our half of the room, away from hers. "Yeah sure." I nodded back, if I could even sleep at this point. It took a while of just laying there on the floor with my eyes closed before I finally drifted off into an amazing dream before Jason was shaking us awake for our turn on watch. "She's moved around a bit but doesn't seem like she's getting up anytime soon." Ash whispered as he and Jason settled in for their turn to rest, I yawned and nodded. It took one look to where Sidney was fast asleep to make me miss those sweet dreams of her that I'd been enjoying.

 "Good dreams?" Daniel snorted as he eyed me with a raised brow, he didn't have room to talk since I knew he was in the same predicament. "And great views." I puffed back as I nodded over at Sid, splayed out on our bed. "True." He agreed as we fell back into silence. The hours ticked by painfully slow, every time she moved or her breathing changed, I would hold my own breath as I tensed for her to notice us. It was inevitable that she would wake back to her pressing heat making her want us, I'd just been hoping it would be on Asher and Jason's watch instead, but of course it wasn't. 

This time when her breathing turned to soft panting her eyes shot open with a wild glint in them that both terrified and excited my own beast beneath my skin. We should have woke the others the moment she set her eyes on us, but her gaze seemed to freeze us in place. Daniel whined softly as we got shot to our feet, wanting to leave and stay at the same time, I was trembling in place as she crawled from the bed and stalked towards us. I couldn't seem to speak and Daniel wasn't much better, he was just whimpering softly as she approached us, her scent was just so strong. By the time I got enough sense in me to flee from the room and get help from the others it was already to late, she had circled around us to block the door with a satisfied smirk.

 "Wake them up." I hissed towards Daniel and he took a quick step towards Asher and Jason. "Stay." She barked the command at him and he froze in his tracks with a yelp, the sound itself startled the other two awake. "What's going on?" Ash croaked out as he realized Sidney was awake and back to terrorizing our sanity, Jason stayed frozen on the bed in fear. "I propose a little game, it's simple really if you can survive denying me for seven minutes you may leave without trouble, if not then you you cave to me." She purred out. "No way." Jason squeaked out.

 "Oh relax, if you do not like what I do simply say 'Game' and I will move onto another tactic, it's seven minutes." She smirked playfully, Asher was the only one who seemed able to think somewhat clearly. "Two minutes." He retorted roughly. "Five." She bargained back to the firm shake of his head. "Three, final offer or we don't play your game." Asher stated, crossing his arms over his chest. "Three minutes it is then, this is going to be fun." She grinned cheekily, I wasn't even sure I'd last one minute right now. "Jason you're up first since you seem determined to escape quickest, remember Game is the safe word here." She stated as he reluctantly dragged himself out of bed. 

"Timer starts, now." Asher was keeping track and the game was on. At first she circled Jay with a rumble of appreciation, he was counting the seconds under his breath to focus on anything else other than her. She was overly gentle as she ran her fingers through his hair and he trembled at her touch, I was weak in my knees already. "May I kiss you Jason?" Her question left him whimpering but instead of backing out he nodded desperately and her lips were on his in the blink of an eye. He groaned at the contact at first before he started to kiss her back, savoring the moment right before Ash called time on his test.

 I had to admit Jason was quick to exit the room and Sid let him leave, but I did catch him glaring at Asher's phone for cutting his make out with Sidney short. "I call next." Daniel blurted as she set her gaze on him and Ash started the timer again. This time Sid wasn't so reserved in her touches, she trailed her hands all over him and he was keeping his hands in tight fists at his side's to keep from doing the same. He only called Game once when her hand dropped to his belt buckle and she switched to slipping her hand under his shirt instead, just like she promised on switching her tactics. He panted through the last few seconds of his timer as she traced his abs before bolting out the exit like his clothes were on fire.

 I watched her glance between us before setting her gaze on me, beckoning me forward with a evil little grin, she was enjoying this way too much, and to be honest so was I. "I think I'll take a guess to this being the longest three minutes of your life." She whispered in my ear and I shuddered as the timer began, and she started with her usual circle of admiration. I closed my eyes as I felt her fingers trail up and down my back, sending dangerous sensations running through my entire body, with the pleased hum hat left her lips. "I know you don't want to fight me." She whispered into my ear once more, her naked body pressed against my back had me stumbling slightly as I whimpered in response to her.

 I could make her quit any of her actions with one simple word but she was right I didn't want her to quit, not at all. So when her lusty eyes met mine as she pulled my hair slightly to get me to meet her gaze, I swear my heart stopped for a few beats. "Remember only one word to make me stop." She whispered as her hand dropped to my pants zipper, she cupped me ever so gently and I gritted my teeth. "Or you could just give in." She whispered softly as her hand squeezed ever so slightly and my hips jerked. I couldn't say stop but I was also determined not to give in, no matter how much I really wanted to right now, I shook my head in answer. 

"Do you want me to stop?" Her question was given as she teased the bulge in the front of my jeans even more roughly, I shook my head sharply through my panting. I might not be allowed to act out what I wanted but I could definitely enjoy the hand job she was she dishing out. I enjoyed it a bit too much considering I ended up finishing in my pants like a horny little virgin pup, and she sent me on my way despite still having a minute left on my timer. I sulked out into the hall but I couldn't help smirking at the looks on the other twos faces. "Hey it's not MY fault you didn't get the best you could out of your timers." I chuckled out sleepily.

 "At least we don't need to change our pants." Daniel growled back. "Guys should we go get help, Ash is in there alone with her?" Jason whined his concern as he eyed the door at my back and realization hit me. She had planned ot like this to give herself the biggest challenge for last, why hadn't we guessed that earlier. "Ah, let the goody two shoes have his three minutes, he had more will power than the rest of us." I shrugged. "Yeah but we also knew we weren't alone with her." Daniel hissed out on the same relevation as me. "He'll be fine." I brushed off as lightly as I could, he better be or I'd help the others castrate him and his goody two shoes acting.

                                                    Asher

"And then there was one." Her smirk held a promise as she closed off my escape, unless I planned for a dive out the window. I sucked in a breath as she stalked towards me, but kept her hands to herself as she tilted her head to study me. "I'll respect you and the safe word but I warn you now as you are the most reluctant, I will not be holding back this round." She hummed out and I hid my gulp. She had been holding back on the others, she made Emmett lose his cool and he was only under Micah in the experience department?! "Do you wish to give in to me now, or shall we play my game?" She hummed happily.

 "I will not give in, no matter what you do, I respect the true Sidney too much." I grunted back, I certainly hoped the words were true. "Start your timer and we'll see about that." She smirked, and with a quick press of the start my sweet torture began. My wolf hummed under my skin as she took the timer from my hands and tossed it onto the bed with a croon, I was in trouble. I only needed to hold out for three minutes, 180 seconds, then I was free, I could do that for sure. 

I gritted my teeth as I focused on the rounds of her bare feet padding around me as she chose her next move, then her footsteps stopped somewhere behind me. It was silent for a few seconds as I waited for her next move only to have her swipe my feet out from under me as she directed my fall onto the bed. I twisted to try escaping the bed only to have her leg trapped between my own, stilling me as I stared up at her hovering dangerously over me. "Sidney I think... Game, Game, Game!" I hissed as her hand trailed up my leg, she quickly pulled back to raise a brow at me. 

"You chicken out a lot quicker than I thought." She hummed playfully, I was about to object when she silenced me with a kiss, logical thought flew right out the escape window. My hands were immediately on her bare hips as I pulled her tighter to me, deepening the kiss with a growl. I was happily enjoying the make out session and maybe letting my hands wander more than they should have been when her hand slipping into the waistband of my sweatpants snapped me out of the haze her sweet scent put me in. 

I pushed her away as gently as I could as I fell off the side of the bed onto the floor in my haste to put some distance between us, the timer buzzed it's end as I darted for the doorway. "Sorry Sid the game is over!" I choked out as I slammed the door shut on my way out, to her very displeased growl. "Well we don't have to kill you at least." Emmett muttered as I did my best to clear my head and calm down. "If I ever agree to one of her games again, I am going first." I huffed back to their chuckles. A low howl of wanting echoed my words as we glanced back at the closed room, she'd shifted back, for now.

*Yep that happened.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 996 187
Mature content
92.7K 2.4K 36
In which people from the past get sent into the future to watch movies about a special pair of twins lives.
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
153K 7.6K 15
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...