My Painful Love ❤️

By Bookeluthaporen

"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief... More

1- Janvi
2 - Dream college
3 - Adith
4 - Senior bye!!
5 -Playboy?
6 - My Lo...
7 - Treat her like queen
8 - Core shattering Messages
9 - Raging
10 - Hate you to core
11 - Darkest night
12 - Coma
13 - Unexpected Call
14 - Within a week???
15 - Engagement
16 - you will regret saying yes
17 - Marriage
18 -Current lover's house?
19 - You want me to die?
20 - My new job
21 - What happened to him today?
22 - Got another big fish?
23 - My Love
24 - Thank you for your present
25 - Lose myself
26 - Unwanted and Trash
27 -Face hell
28 - Disgusting Family
29 - Be Happy
30 - It hurts
31- Heal her
32 - Reason for your tears
33 - I want her
34 - Make your lady smile
35 - Saransh
36 - Once a whore always a whore
37 - Her Happiness
38 - Get up
39 - Janvi's Jealousy
40 - Only us
41 - Who is it?
42 - I promise
43 - No Don't
44 - Unknown Message
45 - You are my Everything
46 - Enjoying your birthday?
47 - Janvi's Parents
48 - You did it?
49 - Confession
51 - Someone else
52 - Ishaan
53 - Truth
54 - Explanations
55 -Our Group Hug
56 - What is she doing here?
57 - Tears
58 - My Heaven
59 - Mafia?
60 - Thank you Jaan
61 - I Love You
Epilogue
'My Painful Love' Free in Kindle

50 - Dying to see him

32.2K 1.2K 268
By Bookeluthaporen

Janvi pov

Sitting in our home with me facing him and him facing his stupid laptop doing his irritating work as always. He won't even bother to think about me when he is with his laptop and work. Wish I could be the laptop.

It's been more than 3 hours we are here after my hug with him in his office also Vihaan's clue that is my hacking.

Still, now I don't know what I did to him that's related to my hacking.

Wait? Is he the one who sent that message as a white dragon from an unknown number? How ignorant I have been since this past year. I stopped thinking about my career thinking about this stupid in front of me. But how it's related to me? What did I do to him that made him hate me this much even to take innocent lives?

How does he know that I do hack?

And no one knows even my higher officials know I do hack but they never know my Id as it should always be kept as private from the outer world as well as in the office circle.

Also, he made me hack Adith's mobile with a fake IP address to make me roam around the city just to make me feel his pain. His pain is so much that he is ready to do anything to revenge me. I am ready to accept his punishment for my sins if I did something wrong, but I have never done anything to any of them. I don't even know anyone's data on it. Then how does it relates to me and him? I think I have to do some research on him later when Adith is not here. But...

"Janvi" I broke out of my thought hearing his deep strong voice. He is now standing in front of me near the bed with his hands deep inside his pocket with his hair in a mess and tired eyes due to heavy work not to mention never-ending work.

"Haa?" My eyes never leaving those thick hair.

"I thought you will not be out of your dreamland till morning," he said with an exhausted tone.

Haha, see my husband teased me with some good joke.

"Okay" looking down I said bored of his reply.

"Okay? Okay!!!" He closed his laptop and went to the bathroom.

Taking fast steps I stood near the bathroom and knocked on the door.

No response.

Again knock.

No response.

I knocked harder even a dead person would hear it.

Now he came out not fully only his head.

He gave me a 'what?' Look.

"Come out" I ordered with a straight face.

His face shrinks in thinking of something.

"5 minutes" he was about to close the door but I placed my hand on the door making the grip tight to not able to close the door. I pushed it more with my force.

But who am I playing with? He just kept his one hand on it to not let me open the door.

"Come out now you idiot" I scolded him.

His face turned to a smirk. Argh him and his smirk. I walked back to our bed and sat on it.

"Now tell" I heard him from my back.

"Why did you avoid me these days?" I asked not turning to him.

"You know the reason" came his blank reply.

"I want to hear it from you, Mr. Dev," I said folding my hands.

"Just for fun, "

Fun?

Not talking to me is his fun?

Fighting with me gives him fun?

"You idiot you are," I said turning to him "dead......" My words stopped flowing seeing him.

My eyes widened seeing him standing there.

There my hubby is standing only in his pants and his shirt is long gone. Yes, he is standing shirtless showing his well-toned 8 packs. My eyes were glued to his toned body. How come he work out this much? How did he get such a muscular body? Then I saw him smirking at me.

Coming out of my thoughts, "today" I finished my sentence which I left to hang seeing him.

"Huh?" His smirk never left him.

I forgot what I was about to tell him. God, why did I turn around? See now he will tease me more. I just want to cry due to embarrassment, this idiot is the reason for it.

"Nothing"

"Just for nothing, you asked me to come out of the washroom this soon?"

"Yes you go," I said not looking at him.

Think you, idiot, Janvi what are you about to say to him?

"Did you forgot something seeing me like this?"

I facepalmed in embarrassment.

"No, you go and come back wearing your shirt"

"Then you are affected by me" now I can hear his voice very close to me.

I shook my head in no.

"Agree with it Jaan" came his husky voice very slowly near my ears as his breath fanning on my ears. I shivered due to his closeness.

"Hmmm?"

I gripped my hands tightly on my sides.

"Adi..." My voice came as a whisper.

"Yes, Jaan?" By now he placed his left hand on my waist.

"Adi....adi.... move" before I could complete he pulled me back to him closing the distance between us as now my back collides with him with his hand on my tummy.

"I didn't hear you Jaan" he murmured in a husky and sexy voice.

I kept quiet and placed my hand on his palm closing my eyes. I want to be in his arms peacefully and feel the love him for me. I want to be in my love's arms, enjoying even small things around me.

The next second he removed his hand harshly from me making me disappointed and hurt. I turned to him to see his reaction. It's now red with anger and he is looking down his palms are formed into a fist. He is controlling his anger by gritting his teeth.

"Adi... What happened?" I moved close to him with concern and afraid both at the same time. Cause no one can sense his mode.

"Stop Janvi," he said showing his hand to stop me.

"Adi you can tell me"

"I can't fucking keep on be quiet" he shouted making me flinch.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked as tears formed in my eyes.

"You are asking me this? When you know you are doing wrong Janvi" he said coming close to me with still anger in them.

"No Adi I didn't do anything wrong. Please, Adi" I stopped in middle due to his actions which made me take steps back due to fear and confusion.

He threw my mobile phone in our mirror making my mobile scatter into pieces also the glass has now many cracks on it due to the force he applied.

But he didn't stop doing it. Now the chair is on the air and hits the mirror letting it scatter on the floor into uncountable pieces. A piece directly made contact with my hand and my cheek. My cheek burned like fire as it's deeper than the one on my hand.

"Ahh" I tried to keep my voice low.

What's the reason for his anger? Now I am flat near the door of a walk-in closet my breathing became heavy due to fear which is radiating from him through my body as sweat formed on my forehead. He then went to his table, took his laptop placing it on the bed he turned it upside down, and examine it kneeling.

What's happening here? Is this man gone insane?

Ahhh I want to rip off my head due to the confusion that's is happening around me. Also, I am scared due to his activities. He stood up and kept something in his pocket and came back to me with anger. His anger hasn't even reduced a bit.

I blinked and blinked and blinked again to see whether it's my dream or not. I haven't seen him with this much anger.

Now he was close to me just a few inches away from me.

"Don't hide anything from me"

"I don't know what are you talking about"

He turned his head away in frustration and then again back to me. "Stop lying to me Janvi" his calm posture is back.

He knows.

He knows about Vihaan.

"You know naa?" I asked as my tears made their way down.

He wiped it with his thumb as he cupped my face with his one hand.

"Say everything which you have inside you"

He knows everything.

"No Adi. I can't"

"Why Janvi? Haven't I earned your trust enough for you to share your problems with me? What have I to do more to gain your belief? I will do anything you say. Just share everything with me. I have been dying to hear it from your mouth once I came to know about it. But you are adamant to not tell me. If you think it's not to trouble me. Then you are fucking wrong. I don't want you to face your problem alone. I want to be with you in every step of yours. You can't solve these problems alone Jaan, why can't you understand it?"

Means he is not angry with me for what I said?

"You are not angry with me?" I asked enthusiastically forgetting my fear or his anger.

In a blink of a second, his face changed into blank from anger.

"Is it what you get from what I said?"

"Yes. you are not angry with me," I said cheerfully.

"Janvi. I am dead serious now" he said in a stern voice as I hide my happiness inside me.

"Me too. You are angry with me for not telling you about my problems"

He let out a loud sigh as he came close to me.

"No" he stopped for a second and again continued, "there are a camera and recorder on the mirror and my table and your mobile is being monitored. So I have to maintain distance with you and never discuss your problems here as you are monitored 24/7," he said showing the recorder which he took from the table. I am shocked to the core. Why is he doing this?

"Who kept it here?" I asked wondering who might keep it here.

"One of our maids who worked for dad for the past 10 years. Our maid Dhilip" he? How can he do it to us?

"It's me who is the reason for all this" it's not good to keep my mouth shut even after knowing that knows the truth, so I decided to tell him everything.

"I know hacking from 6th grade. As I have plenty of free time, I surfed the internet to learn something new as I am lonely without friends or family. So that's when I learned about Hacking. So from then onwards, I learned programming in many computer languages. While finishing my school I became very familiar with it more like a pro as I do something indirectly for our government. After my accident that night, when I decided to go away from here I want to live on my own without trusting anyone. I have to study as well as I have to earn. My only hope at that time is hacking. So I joined on the job to work for the Britan government. Past 6 years I did that job but left it while coming here. But I did something to someone which made him take revenge on me by hurting and destroying you"

"Vihaan is that one," I said taking a long breath.

"But I never know he would do something this cheap to insert a camera on the mirror. What if I did change my clothes here instead of the closet? How can he?" I said gripping my hair tightly in disgust.

"He didn't do it. It's someone else" he said thinking deeply with anger evident in his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 510K 61
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒆 •...
247K 19.6K 63
A TOXIC LOVE STORY~ "Why did you marry off me to Sirish, Daddy? Why not Harsh? Or any other man?" I ask my father looking at my wedding chain, my eye...
213K 7.9K 31
"Vihaan wait....." I shout. He flinches or was it my imagination. "How are you?" I ask in broken voice. He turns and this time I flinch. His eyes a...
285K 17.9K 35
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...