Touched by an Angel

Da Danifaridam

This story is about loss and hope.Prince meets Angelica under very strange circumstances.As he lost love he i... Altro

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1:Meeting him
Chapter 2:Tears go here......
Just saying thank you
Chapter 3:Somebody's Somebody part 1
Chapter 4:Somebody's Somebody part 2
Chapter 5:Forever in my life
Chapter 6:Courtin' Time
Chapter 7 :Paisley Park
Chapter 8:Let's Have a Baby
Chapter 9:Adore
Chapter 11 :Partyman
Chapter 12:The X's Face
Chapter 13: Girls and Boys
Chapter 14:Friend,Lover,Sister,Mother,Wife part 1
Author's note
Chapter 15:Friend ,Lover,Sister,Mother, Wife part 2
Chapter 16:The Love We Make
Chapter 17:Hugs 'n Kisses
Chapter 18: She gave her Angels
Chapter 19:Moonbeam Levels part 1
Chapter 20:Moonbeam Levels part 2
Chapter 21:Moonbeam Levels part 3
Chapter 22:A Father's Song & a Motherless Child
Chapter 23:Life O' the Party
Chapter 23:Sex in the Summer
Chapter 25:Birthday Chronicles
Coming Soon....
Chapter 26: Te amo Corazón
Update
Chapter 27: Que viva Puerto Rico!
hello
Chapter 28: Da Bourgeoisie
Chapter 29: Sweet Baby part 1

Chapter 24:She's always in my hair

307 11 6
Da Danifaridam

6 weeks later...

Angelica was now 10 weeks pregnant ,but not with twins this time.She has been feeling pretty good and had no crazy symptoms so far.She just got tired and her breasts hurt a little.She already sported a small bump,which Prince loves.As usual,he documented this pregnancy as well.When she told Dom ,she was pregnant too,they both got emotional,as they would embark this journey together.They spoke on the phone daily ,comparing symptoms and just venting to one another.Dominique was 12 weeks along.
After her 8 week appointment,Angelica noticed that Prince behaved strangely.He always craved ice cream with pickles and even had pickled ice cream flavored chips.He also slept a lot more and was sometimes light headed. She also noticed him being very sensitive to her feelings, much more than her first pregnancy,like he could relate somehow.He was still very petite,but where his six pack was,he had a small tummy.Nothing too obvious,but he would always ask Angelica:"Do I look fat?"
Ofcourse Angelica didn't think he did,so she would just comfort him and he would feel better.She would make him healthy smoothies to balance his crazy cravings.As a trained nurse,she recognized these symptoms right away.They were sympathy symptoms or Couvade syndrome,where men have sympathy pregnancy.The symptoms vary from very mild ,to severe.She had spoken to Dr.Shepard about it privately ,who told her that his symptoms were the mild kind.She just had to be sensitive to his feelings and not worry.When Dom was with her on the phone,she complained to Angelica about James crying all the time and always being hungry.
"He even cries when he's hungry Angie,can you believe that??" Angelica chuckled and asked what other symptoms he had.
"Well,tummy ache ,backache ,nausea.And he's never in the mood for sex.He's always tired and complains that I only want sex.But these hormones make me so damn horny!"
"Calm down,Dom.Sounds like James has a severe case of Couvade syndrome"
"What's that?"
"Sympathy pregnancy. Just be patient with him and seek help ok?Come by for lunch later and we can talk"
"So...what he's experiencing is real?" Dom asked her friend
"Oh yeah very real.Ok I gotta go make breakfast ,see you later .Love you"
"Ditto girlie"
She went to the kitchen and made tuna sandwiches and herbal tea,as Prince wasn't feeling well.The twins were with Christine.They had grown up so fast.Soon they would celebrate their first birthday....
She went to the living room and saw Prince seated with his eyes closed.She brought him his breakfast.
"Baby,I brought you a sandwich.How are you feeling?"
"Hey mama,I feel a bit dizzy .Thanks for the sandwich,I'm starving"Before she could count to 10 he had finished his sandwich.He went to the kitchen and made himself one more and brought his chips with him.

As he was eating his chips,Rosita walked in.She watched him eating the chips and disapprovingly shook her head.
" Mr.Nelson what you eating?You no pregnant,she is.You look like you pregnant too.You always used to look good.Now you become a gordito!" Prince's eyes welled:"Do you think I'm fat?"
"Noooo...baby,you've just gained a little and she's not used to it"Prince teared up and walked to his office and closed the door.Angelica sighed.She was pissed at Rosita.
" Rosita I need a word with you"
"Sí Mrs.Nelson"
"My husband's looks are not your concern okay?You can't go around hurting people's feelings like that.He has sympathy symptoms so he can't help it.If you can't be understanding of what he is going through,I suggest you find another job.But I wil NOT allow you to talk to my husband like that.Now go and apologize to him right now!"
Rosita went and apologized to Prince.Angelica went in his office afterwards and sat on his lap.He gently stroked her belly and laid his head on her shoulder.
"I don't know what's wrong with me.I can't control the way I'm feeling"
"Baby you have sympathy symptoms. Men get that for unexplainable reasons.Some even have morning sickness and tummy aches"
"Really?So how long do these symptoms last ?"
"Well it depends on the severity,I think.Sometimes it lasts throughout the entire pregnancy.I spoke to Dr.Shepard about it and she assured me that yours are very mild." She caressed his small belly .
"I won't let anyone hurt your feelings baby.I got your back ,like you got mine.Let's just enjoy the ride and be sensitive to each other's feelings okay?This baby is obviously very special." He kissed her and her belly and looked at her with gratitude.
"It really is very special.Thanks mama,I needed that.I'm glad you're so understanding about it.Be patient with me okay?"
"Okay baby,so how are you feeling?"
"Tired.And you?"
"Tired too,wanna take a nap?"
"Sure"
Around lunch time Charles brought enough food to feed a village.Prince looked at the food and asked:"Are we getting company?"
"Yeah Dom and James are coming over .Sorry I forgot to tell you.Is it okay?"
"Ofcourse mama,but still this is a lot of food for 4 people"
"Well...technically it's for 4 pregnant people.."
Prince's eyes grew wide.
"James has it too??"
"Yep.And he has the severe kind.Crying a lot ,tummy ache,backache ,hungry all the time..."
"Wow...."
"Yeah so yours is very mild baby. Just enjoy your ice cream cravings"

Dom and James arrived a little while later and the first thing they noticed was James' obvious weight gain.He even had a double chin now.Prince had an unreadable expression when he looked at Angelica.

Angelica started to smile widely.This was going to be interesting.They greeted each other and the women gushed over each other's baby bumps.As they went in the kitchen,, James joined Prince in the living room.Suddenly James started to cry.Prince raised his eyebrows.

"What the ...." He said.
"James honey what's wrong?"
"My back hurts!" He sniffled.Prince rolled his eyes and refrained from saying anything. He just turned his focus back to the television.

Suddenly James said:"Prince can I get a hug?"
Prince could hear the women giggling in the kitchen and disapprovingly shook his head.

"Oh hell naw!uh-uh!not with yo panties on!" Angelica looked at him sternly.
"Baby,be nice" Prince rolled his eyes.
"Ugh....fine" He wanted to man hug James,but James laid his head on his shoulder.James started to sniff Prince and said:"You smell so good...like lavender and vanilla" Prince's eyes grew wide and mouthed:"helllpp meeeee" .Angelica was dying with laughter,tears streaming down her face,so Dom went and took her husband away.She reprimanded him as well.
"Sit over there,James,it was fine when you were just sniffing me,but sniffing other people is just inappropriate."
"But he smells so good...." He whined.Dom gave him a stern look and he started to cry again.Prince chuckled .
"Oh lawd...here come the waterworks...." Angelica had a fit of giggles. When it was time for lunch,Prince refused to eat.He felt a bit self conscious and asked Angelica to save his for later.James went totally overboard and Dom was totally embarrassed by her husband's behavior.Prince looked at him amused and slightly covered his mouth.

James kept eating and Prince got a bit concerned.
"Uuuummm ...slow down man,you don't look so good"
James unbuckled his belt and let out a loud belch.
"Excuse me,that hit the spot."
By now Dom was getting angry .She took her husband and they waddled to their car.Dom scolded him for his behavior, and the Nelsons could still hear him whining as he entered the car.When they left,Prince chuckled softly and shook his head.
"Wow...that was just...wow"
"I know....he needs help" A.ngelica responded.
"I'm hungry mama,can I get some dinner?"
"Sure baby,I,'ll feed you."And she fed her husband and allowed him to have some ice cream and pickles afterwards. He gently kissed her belly and took a shower.When she entered the bedroom he was already asleep...

She sighed and curled up to him and felt his hand resting on her belly.Before she fell asleep she thought:'this will be an interesting journey...'

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Home Da Moms4boys

Storie d'amore

11.2K 461 22
A homeless teen with a terrible past meets a man that could change her life forever. Will her past destroy her future?
16.6K 546 33
A long time ago a prince was cursed by a witch. His only hope of being human was finding a girl that would love him for who he really is. Not just be...
5.9K 287 22
Aurora finds herself unhappy in her current relationship with her Prince Philip without even realising the truth about her sexuality and who she real...
865K 46K 45
** story is triggering** His pleads for help were desperate as he watched his mates eyes flutter close and her chest stop rising. Her grip on his han...