Chapter 5:Forever in my life

After Prince hung up,he thought to himself:"I am falling for this intriguing woman." He liked her mysterious ways and he wanted to peel back all the layers to her personality.She was a walking paradox; her lips silent,but her eyes talking.
"You're in trouble Nelson.This woman will make you forget everything"

It's been 4 weeks that Prince and Angelica have been communicating by telephone.He took his time to know her,to woo her,make her feel special.And the result was evident.She was her old self again;confident and always in a good mood.His chocolate boxes did their part too,as she felt her waist getting thick,but she didn't mind.She had a new friend;Prince. She didn't know how long it was going to last,but she was already grateful he was in her life. She started working again at the hospital.Today was her day off ,so she prepared a nice breakfast for herself.She wanted to eat healtier so she decided to make a veggie omelette.Suddenly she heard the doorbell.She opened the door and there he was ;Prince ,leaning at her doorpost with some flowers.He looked great as always ,wearing some blue trousers and a white shirt.He wore matching blue boots to complete his look.He smiled brightly and said:"Hello,Angel"
"Prince!.. what are you doing here?I mean you're welcome,but...I'm just surprised that's all."
I told you I'd surprise you.What smells so good?"
"I'm making breakfast.Omelettes."
Sounds like I'm right on time"
"Come on in then"
He sat in the small living room as she served him some breakfast.
"Thank you. Come sit next to me"
He ate his food and when he finished he said:"That was delicious,Angel,but you have to let me cook for you some time"
"You can cook?"
"Well...omelettes and pancakes.I make a mean omelette and my pancakes are the best.You like pancakes?"
"Yeah,they're actually my favourite"
"Great!Then it's setteled.I'm making you pancakes."
Prince noticed that Angelica didn't finish her food.
"Why didn't you finish your food,mama?What's wrong?"
"Nothing I'm not hungry"
Prince looked at her and said:"C'mere"
He looked in her eyes and kissed her passionately.Then he placed his hands on her hips.
"Is this what you're embarrassed about?"
He slowly made his way to her small belly.
"Or this?"he asked while touching her gently.
" Mmmm....so soft mama"
He felt her holding her breath so he lifted up her shirt and gently kissed her bare belly.
"So beautiful..." He whispered.
"I (kiss) love (kiss) all of this!" He said while kissing her.
He touched her neck and made his way down,gently touching her as if she was going to break.Then he stopped.She looked at him puzzled ,so he explained:"I will be honest,I am very much attracted to you.All of you.But I want you to be my girl before I......do things to you."
Angelica looked at him shocked and started blushing.She was attracted to him too....he was so damn irresistible.She thought what things he had in mind and her eyes looked at his visible bulge.He noticed her looking and started to chuckle.
"So what do you say,mama?Will you be my girl?"
"Yeah,I will ,Prince" she shyly replied while lowering her eyelids.
"You're so cute when you blush for me like that.I want to make you blush all the time.You don't know how sexy you are.Oh and by the way this is what you do to me"
He grabbed her hand and placed it on his hardened member.Her eyes grew wide and her face was almost crimson with embarrassment as she quickly removed her hand.Prince laughed out loud.She just looked at him and smiled.At that moment her stomach started rambling and Prince heard it too.Her eggs were already cold.
"You hungry ,mama?What do you wanna eat?"
"Some pancakes would be nice"
"Coming right up"
He found his way in the kitchen and whipped up some pancake batter.While he was busy the door opened.
"Angie,I smell panca-...oh hi Prince"
"Hi Dominique"
Dom mouthed to her friend:"oh my god!!"
Angelica started giggling.
"So Dom,would you like some pancakes?I make the best in the world"
"Sure,I would like to taste that for myself"
He served them pancakes and took some for himself,before sitting right next to Angelica.True to his word ,the pancakes were delicious.He smiled as he watched the girls devour his pancakes.
"Wow,that was delicious,I really enjoyed them."
"Thanks,mama, anything for my girl.Besides,I love your appetite." He said while gently playing with her belly.Dom nearly choked at that statement and gave her friend a stare.Angelica just lowered her eyelids and started to blush.Prince kissed her on the cheek.
"I love it when you do that mama"
After Dom left,they spent all day listening to music,talking and joking around.He loved to make her laugh.Those dimples on her cheeks drove him wild.He massaged her feet and ordered her some food for lunch. Around night time,as Prince was watching television, he noticed Angelica acting strange.She had on her pajamas and curled up in bed crying and moaning.She had gotten her period which means a lot of cramps and backache.
Prince heard her in the living room and walked up to her and sat on the bed.
"Hey mama,what's wrong?"
"I don't feel so good.Cramps"
"Was it something you ate?"
"No....oh God this hurts.." She said almost whispering
"Angel,look at me"
He saw she was pale and understood what was going on,and how extremely shy she was. He simply asked;"Got any towels and aspirine?"
"Yeah second drawer"
He got some warm water and placed the towel inside.He made his way to her bed and sat next to her.
"Lift up your shirt"
"What??noooo!!"
"Angel please lift up your shirt?"
He saw her hesitate and lifted it up.He placed the warm towel on her belly.
"Could you sit up for me?" She obliged and he gave her some aspirin.
"I'll be right back" He went to the kitchen and fixed her a cup of warm tea with honey and brought it for her.He massaged her back and feet and she moaned in pleasure.
"Mmm...feels so good"
"Just relax babygirl,I'm here.Need a belly  rub?"
She sure needed one but pms has her belly all ballooned up,so she was embarrassed for him to touch it.She lowered her eyelids:"yeah...."she said shyly.Prince smiled and lifted up her shirt.
"Don't be embarrassed sweet girl" He rubbed her belly and Angelica felt her pain become less.She drifted off to sleep and Prince covered her,spooned her and kept her warm.
The next morning Angelica woke up to a delicious smell in the kitchen.After showering she entered the kitchen.
"Good morning"
"Good morning sweet girl,did you sleep well?"
"Yes I did,you took good care of me"
"My pleasure.How are you feeling?Still cramps?"
"A little but not as much as last night"
"That's good to hear,I don't want my girl to feel bad in any way.Here I made you some sandwiches and soup.It will settle that tummy"He said while playfully rubbing her belly.
Angelica looked at him and got emotional. She didn't know if it was hormones but she started tearing up,thanking Prince for caring for her.He wiped her tears and said:" Sometimes you need someone to take care of you ,to spoil and pamper you."
"No one has ever done this for me before"
"Get used to it mama,as long as you're with me,I will spoil you rotten."
Angelica looked at him and said :"I could get used to this"
He smiled and thought: " I want to care for you forever if you let me...."