𝟕 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 • 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐬�...

By love_lorri

Wooyoung has the best kiss of his life when he's invited to play 7 minutes in Heaven ✧༝┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉༝✧ Story... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
INTERMISSION
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
: Epilogue - Part 1 :
: Epilogue - Part 2 :
: Epilogue - Part 3 :
: Epilogue - Part 4 :
: Epilogue - Part 5 :

14

5.4K 341 311
By love_lorri

"Soooo . . " Wooyoung said

"Sooooo . . ." Yeosang repeated

This is awkward. Wooyoung wasn't ready for this. Yeosang was a pinnacle point for the problems in his life right now.

"Welcome to the arcade . . " Wooyoung began, trying to forget the fact that he and this boy had kissed, among other things, "You know I never thought you'd actually come here and get a job . .and so soon too"

Yeosang shrugged "It was a good opportunity, and I like money"

Wooyoung snorted and rolled his eyes.

They stood in silence, Yeosang looking at the pretty lights and Wooyoung looking at Yeosang and his damm hands, remembering them on his back and his thigh and other places.

Wooyoung watched as Yeosang dragged said hands through his hair, revealing his forehead. It was like he was moving in slow motion and Wooyoung almost died, maybe Yeosang was right about him liking the floor, because the floor beneath him was looking like a good place to lay down and die right at that second.

Wooyoung remembered that he was at work though and Ren needed him, he couldn't die today. So Wooyoung shook the thoughts from his head, pulled himself together and showed Yeosang the ropes.

Wooyoung walked around the arcade pointing out and explaining particular buttons, where everything was and usual procedures they followed throughout a work shift at the arcade and Yeosang followed behind listening.

The arcade was a decent size it had one main room full of gaming machines, Wooyoung's token counter, Aron's café snack bar counter and the prize wall. As well as a lot of other smaller rooms including the party room, the storeroom, Ren's office, the kitchen and the bathroom.

Wooyoung also introduced Yeosang to Aron who was currently at his snack bar counter serving hungry teenagers.

Wooyoung often wondered just how Ren managed to afford the place, and how they all managed with such a small amount of staff. Ren literally lived and breathed the arcade.

Eventually Yeosang had seen everything and both he and Wooyoung sat down at Wooyoung's counter. They both sat twiddling their thumbs watching teens and kids walk by playing as they tried to beat high scores and wore themselves silly.

In between the occasional customer wanting tokens, Wooyoung and Yeosang sat for the most in an awkward state of silence. Yeosang did occasionally ask questions related to the arcade but they didn't talk any further than that.

Wooyoung started organising the pens on the counter first by size and then by colour, trying to keep himself occupied, distracting himself from looking at Yeosang.

Despite not looking at him though he still thought about him. Why couldn't he stop thinking about the younger? His cold hands on his skin, his lips on his, his tongue exploring his mouth, his body riding on him.

How the hell was he going to survive, this was so awkward.

"I'm not gay. Stop thinking about him Wooyoung. Stop." Wooyoung told himself, slapping his cheeks with both hands and gaining a confused glance from Yeosang.

Just why had Ren hired Yeosang so quickly? Only a day and a bit had passed since Saturday evening when Mingi had suggested he check the arcade out for a job.

What was happening now was exactly what Wooyoung had dreaded happening as soon as he saw the smile spread on Yeosang's lips when he had found out about the position.

Wooyoung's mind had turned into a jumbled mess of strange thoughts and Wooyoung couldn't deal. He should think about his ex or something not Yeosang.

Wooyoung suddenly spun in his chair to face Yeosang making Yeosang jump "Maybe you can go see if Aron needs any help?" Wooyoung said pointing in Aron's direction.

Maybe if Yeosang was out of his sight he'd stop thinking all these weird thoughts.

"Ok" Yeosang said simply before standing up and leaving, not before dragging his hand over Wooyoung's shoulder though as he walked past. Wooyoung tried to hide his shiver.

Wooyoung got up from his counter and made his way around the machines checking in on players and making sure everything was running smoothly, his mind actually returned to a normal state when Yeosang wasn't in his sight.

Wooyoung was leaning on a chair watching one of the arcades regulars try and beat his high score when Wooyoung felt someone tap his shoulder.

"How can I help y-" Wooyoung jumped out of his skin when he saw that it was Yeosang whom was standing behind him. A small smile playing on his lips.

"Aron doesn't need any more help at the moment so he told me to come back to you" Yeosang smiled

Wooyoung suppressed a groan, now he was stuck with Yeosang again.

Wooyoung began walking about the arcade again, hoping that maybe Yeosang would walk off and find something else to do. But when Wooyoung looked over his shoulder there was Yeosang. His large brown eyes staring at him and little smile eating away at Wooyoung's sanity.

Wooyoung stopped and spun 360 looking around the arcade. He had to find something else for Yeosang to do, anything.

Wooyoung suddenly got an idea. Perhaps if he overloaded Yeosang with jobs then maybe he'd get tired, decide this job wasn't for him and leave.

Wooyoung strode to the counter grabbing a piece of paper, and he made a list for Yeosang.

Box stacking, paper arranging, store room and kitchen cleaning, game console checking, table scrubbing, hell Wooyoung even wrote clean the bathroom stalls on the list. Surely he wouldn't be able to do everything, and he surely wouldn't want to complete everything either.

Yeosang had been standing behind him watching as he wrote. Wooyoung turned to face him a smile now playing on his own lips as he placed the list in Yeosang's hands.

"Here's some things that need attendance, please complete them and report back to me when you're done. There just a couple of simple things, nothing to difficult I hope" Wooyoung held in his snicker as Yeosang looked at the list.

"Okay, I'll get on this right away" Yeosang smiled, he stuck his thumb up in confidence before turning on his heels and leaving Wooyoung's sight.

Wooyoung breathed a sigh of relief "Have fun" he mumbled to himself with sarcasm.

Wooyoung sat back relaxing in his chair, and thankfully Yeosang didn't return. Wooyoung secretly hoped he'd given up and that he was talking to Ren to say he was leaving.

It was only about 10 minutes until closing time when Ren walked over to Wooyoung.

"Where's Yeosang? How's he settling?" Ren asked looking around

"Ahh I gave him a couple of little jobs to complete" Wooyoung shrugged nonchalantly "He's off completing them"

As if on cue Yeosang appeared walking down the aisle of machines wiping his sweaty brow and then running his hands through his thick mop of mousy brown hair revealing his fore head.

"All done" Yeosang said as he came to stand beside Ren and looked down at Wooyoung who was still sitting.

Yeosang went to hand Wooyoung the list but Ren grabbed it first.

Wooyoung suddenly felt nervous as Ren's face turned into a scowl as he made his way down the list muttering each task to himself.

Ren looked at Yeosang "You didn't actually clean the toilets did you? We have cleaners for that"

Yeosang looked at Wooyoung for a second before looking back at Ren "Uhh, I-I did, Wooyoung put it on the list sooo . . "

Ren turned his head to Wooyoung and Wooyoung shrank in his chair.

"Jung why did you put all this stuff on here, yes some of this is helpful but it's not necessary, you know we have cleaners" Ren scolded

"S-sorry" Wooyoung stuttered. Maybe he should have left off some tasks.

Ren sighed looking back at Yeosang "Well, you've certainly proven yourself as an asset if you were able to do all of this. I definitely don't regret hiring you"

Wooyoung mentally faced palmed "crap". His attempts to rid Yeosang had only proven his worth to Ren.

Wooyoung frowned as he looked at Yeosang who seemed to be enjoying the praise that Ren was suddenly giving him.

"You can leave early Sang, you've earned it, unlike someone else" Ren said, eyeing Wooyoung as he said that last bit.

Yeosang bowed "Thank you" he said with glee in his voice before walking off.

Ren looked at Wooyoung again "I told you to get him to shadow you, not for you to overload him with jobs" Ren tsked "I wanted to ease him into work, not throw him in the deep end"

"Sorry" Wooyoung apologised again

"I expect better from you Jung, and not to put him through a hazing ritual on his first day, how would you feel if I made you do all this on your first day? You'd probably quit. I'm glad he didn't decided to quit after all this, you know how long I've been looking for another staff member"

"I know" Wooyoung said nodding.

Ren gave Wooyoung one final glance before walking off and leaving Wooyoung alone and feeling bad and annoyed that his little plan had backfired on him.

As soon as the clock hit closing time Wooyoung whizzed out of the arcade lighting fast he wanted to avoid Yeosang's smug smile and Ren's disapproving glances.

A/N I saw this on twitter and felt like sharing haha. I didn't even realise they did this :'D

Lorri xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 295 21
Yunho loses a bet on who has to go get snacks and has to go to the convenient store when he hears a commotion in the alley. He finds a cat and takes...
68.2K 3.8K 20
[COMPLETE] ATEEZ wooyoung/san "he's just so perfect. do you know heather? for me, that's him." "..dude, heather's a girl." (full synopsis inside) -a...
73.1K 1.8K 20
Wooyoung wants to loose his virginity before starting college and before some stranger takes it from him, he asks San. Both agreed to be friends wit...
34.4K 1.6K 11
A story about one boys realisation & coming to terms with his feelings brewing inside. ✧༝┉┉˚*❋ ❀ ❋*˚┉┉༝✧ Story Status: Completed ❥Ateez Au ❥BoyxBoy ❥...