Alpha Without a Pack...

By Puppies59

She was born to lead a pack, but she's just starting her journey to freedom and family... Sidney Blake never... More

Deleting Account Notice
Vote for new Cover
Short Character bio's
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
The End (sort of)

Chapter 68

2.5K 159 18
By Puppies59

                                                Colton

We sat outside her door for hours, and still there was no change to the utter despair we felt pushed out through her link, it was like we were torturing her in the worst possible way. Her whimpers and whines would sometimes break into long mournful howls, a few of the guys had gotten physically sick from it all and even my stomach was turning now. "Can't you knock her out again or something?" Ash had his hands clamped over his ears and a firm grimace on his face. "Considering I gave her more than usual already I don't want to take a chance of overdosing her and possibly doing more damage than good." Simon looked green and Bowen sent him a glance from where he paced the hallway. 

"Can you drug us, because I'm not sure how much longer I can take this." Tucker whimpered through his sobs, he wasn't the only one crying, we all were a bit teary eyed from the flood of emotions rolling through our link. "I can't take this anymore, she clearly needs us and she hasn't had any romantic or aggressive intentions since she woke up. We have to make sure she's alright, and I volunteer as the guinea pig." I was on my feet in a second. I wanted to make the alpha and the girl I loved stop feeling like she was alone and hated, even if she killed me I wouldn't care if it made her feel better right now. "We can't risk..." Bowen put on his stern alpha look but without the power behind it I found no trouble in disobeying. 

"Bo, I'm going in there and I don't give a flying f*** what you say to try and stop me!" I snapped back he seemed shocked but I didn't care as I turned my focus on the bedroom door. Without a second thought I twisted the doorknob and ripped the door open to find Sidney whimpering in the corner of the room with Tyson and Ollie doing their very best to comfort her. "Sidney." I choked out her name, pleading for her to look at me, the sadness in her eyes when she lifted her head brought me to my knees in the doorway. 

"I'm so sorry we did this to you, we don't hate you at all we only want to keep you safe. I understand that you think we betrayed you and abandoned you and you probably hate us for locking you up in here. We shouldn't have been so cruel and I completely understand if you want to take your anger out on us. I'm right here, and I can take a beating, we deserve it for making you so upset for so long, go ahead Sid." I closed my eyes as I waited for her to attack, knowing I wouldn't fight back against her if she wanted to kill me. I heard a gasp from behind me and her quick moving paws against the floor, I thought I was ready for anything, apparently I was wrong. 

I was expecting teeth at my throat but instead a warm furry body slammed into my chest with a whine and my eyes shot open as her tongue darted out to lick at my face. Her eyes met mine for a brief moment before she climbed into my lap, buried her muzzle into my neck and sighed, then her exhaustion rammed me through the link. "Oh come on, how is that fair!" Daniel howled out in disappointment, but spirits were already feeling a bit higher with her despair erased now that she was practically glued to me. I slowly let my hand trail down her back as she leaned further into my chest, before massaging her ears as she crooned happily at the action, her pleasure thrumming through all of us. 

"So I take it we're forgiven?" I voiced as her head bobbed ever so slightly under my hand. "Bad Simon." She growled through the link as he stepped into the room, he looked like the words were a dagger to his heart. "They made me do it, please don't be mad!" He nearly wailed at her, as he placed a large bowl on the ground as she sniffed the air. She easily bounded up to the bowl sniffed at it once more before she started to eagerly lap up the water like she was dying of thirst. "Yeah the tranquilizers tend to make you pretty thirsty and she's been crying for a few hours so..." Simon winced, no wonder she was co parched. Once the bowl was empty she tilted her head at Simon before lunging so fast that none of us could react, she had him pinned in record timing. 

We all held our breath as she growled into his face he had given up completely much like I had and then her tongue rolled out in a wolfish grin as her tail wagged slowly behind her. "Forgiven." She linked as she ran her tongue across his face and plopped down to lay on top of him like a giant puppy dog. "Um, okay?" Simon was both thrilled and confused. "More water please?" She linked out her thirst and Gavin and Fletcher both returned with a full bowl for  her. She was quick to thank them both, brushing against their legs as she lapped up the offering. When she'd satisfied her thirst she went around to everyone and licked, cuddled or marked them with her scent before she returned to curl up beside me and lay her head on my lap with a sigh.

 I went to get up and she whined, desperately putting a paw on my leg to try keeping me in place, giving me those heartbreaking sad eyes. "Fine if you're going to go falling asleep on me can we at least lay on the bed instead of the floor?" I voiced slowly and she huffed but jumped up on the bed, before sending me a pointed look as she waited for me to join her. I couldn't help chuckling as she whined at the others to join us, before explaining to her great disappointment that not everyone would fit. So after some deliberating she decided Bowen in human form as well as Fletcher and Gavin in wolf form would have to do for now. 

It was a tight squeeze and slightly awkward positioning since she seemed determined to have some form of contact with each of us. I ended up with her tail drapped over my stomach, she was laying over top of Bowen, one of her front paws was on Gavin's shoulder and her head was resting on Fletcher's back. "Well I guess we know what she meant by being more clingy than usual." I sighed out, glad to feel her happy through the link again. "Let her sleep for a few hours then we'll get her fed again, I'll go make sure the mutts are taken care of till then." Simon grinned at her in her sleep. "We'll go do a quick perimeter check around the house and then we can all baracade up in here again." Beck stated as he hurried out with Asher, Micah, and Jason. 

"Sorry I snapped at you Bo." I murmured to him once the others breathing lulled off in sleep. "I have to admit it was unusual seeing you lose your cool but it was all for a good cause, so no hard feelings. If I knew she would have reacted like she did I probably would have fought through an army all on my own just to get to her." He chuckled back softly, the truth strong in his words. "We are so whipped." I shared a tired look with him and a soft chuckle as well. "She's worth it, now get some rest. There's no telling what mood she'll be in when she wakes up again, might as well enjoy this one while it lasts." He sighed out as we both trailed off into silence until a peaceful sleep claimed us with the others.

                                                   Bowen

I slept amazingly well despite the awkward crowding of the bed, it was just so nice to have Sidney safe in my grasp that nothing else really mattered. I let my eyes lazily drift over her fur until my gaze met hers, it startled me ever so slightly to find her awake and watching me silently. "Well hello to you too Sidney." I rumbled as her tail wagging woke up Colt as he yawned sleepily. I tried to test out her mind and was uneasy at the low heat simmering there, she was still feeling clingy but that feeling was starting to shift more towards the desire to mate with one of our wolves. It didn't help that Gavin and Fletcher were already in wolf form and still a bit hazy from sleep as she licked at their ears to wake them.

 Her scent was strong, I wanted to say I was getting used to it by now, but it was such an intoxicating fragrance that it didn't seem possible to ever be used to it. My thoughts had taken a turn at the worst possible time and I winced as she acknowledged my own scent with an eager squirm over my lap that certainly didn't help matters, the simmer in her mind a full on burning blaze now. "Well s***, shift back, she can't mate with you when your human." I ordered at Gavin and Fletcher as they complied quickly, at least I hoped she couldn't mate with us like this. I still wasn't sure it was the best idea since it left boy of them standing naked by the bed, and Sidney's wolf didn't seem shy with admiring the view we'd just provided her. 

They were quick to slip on some shorts to Sid grumbling in disappointment, but she was still calm in compared to earlier. Well at least I thought she was fine until her nose bent down to nudge at the bulging zipper on my pants, I'd never vacated a bed so fast. I was on my feet and putting distance between us as she huffed over at me, she only had to glance at Colt before he joined us to avoid her nosy nudging. "Sidney we have food downstairs if your hungry?" Perhaps getting her mind on other matters would help get us out of this little situation. Her ears did perk up at the slight acknowledgement of her hunger but she shook it off, making it ever so clear she was hungering for us right now with the thoughtful images she sent through mind link. 

"Well we can't say she doesn't have an active imagination." Gavin spat out bitterly, he and Fletcher were struggling a bit more than we were with controlling our wolves. "Sidney we are not going to mate with you and you do not want to mate with us, give it a few days and you'll agree with us again." Colt was trying reasoning but she only growled an answer back to him as a new curiosity floated out of her. I watched wearily as she picked up my pillow in her teeth, straddling over it awkwardly as we puzzled over her actions. I had a sudden startling realization as her gaze met mine pointedly, and then she started to hump my pillow in full on wolf form. 

I felt like I couldn't breathe and I wasn't sure I wanted to at the moment, my wolf meanwhile was howling to the moon over her actions, overjoyed she'd chosen his pillow over the others. I couldn't take it, if I knew she was using my pillow like that I wouldn't be able to leave her alone in here. I lunged forward and grabbed the pillow from her, the fabric tore slightly as I ripped it from her teeth. "No, bad Sidney, no humping the pillows." I choked out a scolding, not the best plan apparently considering the image she sent of me in place of said pillow. "No! No humping any of us either, besides it's weird when we are in our human forms and you're in your wolf form." I really should have just kept it to the no humping period, because apparently she took my comment literally.

 I had no time or way to stop her from shifting forms right where she stood on the bed, completely naked as she stared back at us, her wolf clearly still having main control. "If this form is less weird for you I can manage keeping it for now." She hopped from the bed at our complete silence. I couldn't help admiring the view with the others although I knew better, she was just too gorgeous to ignore as she stalked past us. "Wait where is she going, and why is she naked, also when did she shift back?" Simon puzzled out at us as she walked past him in the hall slamming the bathroom door shut behind her. 

"Where is apparently answered considering all that water she drank, as to why, Bo here told her it would be less weird to have her in human form so she shifted back right before you walked up." Colt sent me an accusing look. "Okay I admit I f***ed up." I grunted back. "Also what's with your pillow smelling like her arousal, what did you guys do in here?" Micah chuckled out as he and Beck strolled up to join us. "She woke up and started humping his pillow when we rejected her advances again." Fletcher blurted to my utter embarrassment at their amusement. "So how's it like sleeping with your nose all up in that sweet scent?" Beck taunted playfully with a nod at my pillow. I growled back at him, we all knew I'd never be using this pillow for sleep ever again, it was impossible to even think of sleep right now. 

*Well Another update or all of you readers, I'm trying to keep them coming fast until the heat is over but it might have to drop back to once or twice a week for a bit if I can't keep up. Hope you all enjoyed.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
162K 8.6K 85
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
74.8K 122 22
just my thoughts tyy for 40k reads in just 16 days BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
219K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them