His Beats Of Heart ✓

By Anne_Iryx

Previously known as "Melting The Ice King". ~•~ Meet Annie Evans, a s... More

✨Characters✨
⏩Prologue⏪
✨Happy Birthday Kate✨
✨So Innocent✨
✨Invitation✨
✨Liam & Emily✨
✨Marriage Proposal✨
✨Date-I: Liam and Emily's Story✨
✨Date-II: Deal✨
✨Why me?✨
✨Unknown Number✨
✨Bombs✨
✨Fun Evening-I✨
✨Fun Evening-II: Don't give up✨
✨Amusement Park✨
✨First Day of New Job✨
✨Special Gift🎁✨
✨Family?✨
✨Contract✨
✨Lost Love✨
✨Wedding (Part-I)✨
✨Wedding (Part-II):Run Away?✨
✨I HATE MY HUSBAND✨
✨Slap✨
✨It's her✨
✨Friday night✨
✨Fun in Beach-I✨
✨Fun In Beach- II✨
✨Want To Spoil Her✨
✨Meeting with Lucas and Stella✨
✨Your Ex-lover Is A Theif✨
✨Sorry Annie✨
✨Hurt💔✨
✨Pain✨
✨Guilt✨
✨First Kiss✨
✨Luca✨
✨LIAR✨
✨My LOVE✨
✨Suspecting Lucas✨
✨Contract?✨
✨Ex-Fake Husband✨
✨UNDER ATTACK✨
✨Truth Or Lie?✨
✨Kidnapped✨
✨Rescue & Hurt✨
✨Real Truth✨
✨"I Love You"✨
✨ Propose ✨
✨Epilogue✨
✨Bonus Chapter (Kimberly+Lucas)✨
✨Bonus Chapter (Roger+Stella)✨
⏩New Story⏪
Birthday
✨🌟NOTICE 🌟✨
NEW STORY

✨My Little Wife✨

20.2K 605 8
By Anne_Iryx

"The water shines only by the sun.
And it is you
who are my sun."

- Charles de Leusse

Nicholas's POV.
◀️•▶️

'Should we give him a chance?'

"Hey guys, its time for dinner. Lucas join us please", Annie entered into the room and asked Lucas to join us. Lucas rejected,"I can't. Sorry Annie. Kimberley will upset if I stay a little longer". Annie started to encourage him, "Oh come on Lucas, Kimmy will not be upset. I will take care of it. By the way, its quite late and I couldn't let you leave my house empty stomach. So sorry, but you're not allowed to step a foot out of this house before dinner", Annie, in serious mode ordered. Lucas was too shock to reaction. But he returned a weak smile. Xander and Liam chuckled on him. Lucas glance at them making them laughing more.

'Maybe I should forgive him'

Annie left. I put my arm on his shoulder which made him shocked but relaxed within few seconds.

'Really I miss this'

Xander and Liam joined too.

Girls were preparing the table where boys were scrolling the Mobile. Annie was laughing while watching video in her Mobile.

"What is this?", Emily asked showing her mobile at our direction. The picture of our house in fire.

"This Is Called FIRE!!", Annie shouted before I answered. "It's not the Fire of BTS, girl. Its a serious question", Isabella told her in serious voice. I noticed smirk on George.

"By the way, mom called me when I was gone to call you guys for dinner. I still haven't called her back. What will I explained?", Annie, my little wifey asked. I took her phone from her and explained everything to my father-in-law. He was sounded really worried. I made him assured that his 3 princesses were saved with us, since they adopted Isa.

Kimberley were glanced at Lucas throughout the dinner. Lucas noticed that and that made him sad. Annie pinched me to do something, but what could I do. Kimberley's gaze was very dangerous.

Sofia had already call her parents and Ashton explained everything to them. They were very good friends of ours and they understood everything. But Elizabeth didn't want to call her parents. Blake had called Ryder before we set the fire in our house. It was Ryder's idea.

After dinner, girls went to rest and I stayed in kitchen to wash the plates.

Then I went to my room where I found Annie typing something in her laptop. I went to closet and change my outfit for night.

'A shirt is needed cause I have an innocent wife'

After shower, I still found her still on the bed, typing. I asked, "What are you doing?". She replied without looking at me," I still need more details of our accident. I need to know who is targeting us so badly". It pissed me more.

'I'm here and I want to spend some alone time with her but she is doing this'

I shut downed the laptop and placed it on the table. She was going to say something but my lips stopped her capturing hers. She looked shock but later relax and kissed me back. I was so happy that I started to kiss her with more passion, making her breathless.

'Her lips are as soft as cream'

"I love you my little wife", I whispered in to her ear. Her eyes became widen. I kissed her checks, eyes, nose, forehead and last her soft and pink without lipstick lips.

"Stop.. I can't breathe", she said. But I was really enjoying her kisses.

'I want more'

She sat down on the bed after take few breathe and asked,"Was Lucas do something bad?". I said," No.. He was the victim too. He really care about Kimberley... But he has no chance to explain everything to her. Kimberly really hate him so much ". Annie started to think something. I tried too. He should get a chance to love again. " We had to cover ourselves for while, right?", she asked. I nodded. "Lucas is here today. If he didn't go home, then Stella would be worried for him?", she asked again. I informed her a detail," They don't live together since their marriage. They only meet to each other at work". Annie placed her hand under her chin and said, "That explains more things". I got confused. I asked her ," Like what?". But she ignored my question. She said, "Then we should go to a vacation. It would be great and helped us to trap our enemies. But we need someone to keep an eye on our parents, especially yours".

'Today I will trap you in my tricks and make you tell me everything'

" Why? Why my parents? ", I asked her innocently. Before she understood my trick, words slipped out from her pink lips," Why not your parents? They are targetin-... Nothing. What I'm talking.. Oh you ofcourse have many rivals in your business world. They would try to take advantage of it ". I smirked at her words. But today I wouldn't let you go.

I pinned her under me. She could see my smirk telling her that she couldn't ran away from me today. She bit her bottom lips in nervous which made me to captured her lips again.

'I love you little lips'

" Are you going to confess everything to me?", I asked. She looked at me with her shocking eyes. I kissed her ear making her shiver. She nodded. She started, "Everything started from Kate's birthday. I saw Papa was being followed by someone. I noticed a weapon in his hand too. So I tried to help Papa. But he was really awesome, fighting with him in empty hand and tied his hand. Then I started to get message after mamma and papa came to our house, with certain action. A car tried to hit you, attack on your house and many more... I'm sorry for hiding those things. I'm sorry ". It was hurt me more thet I saw her crying. I hold her close to me. I comforted her, " I'm sorry for asking you. I love you. I can't see you crying like that. Please don't cry". She lifted her head from my chest and I wiped her tears. I kissed her forehead and laid her beside me, closed to me, very close.

'You've done many things for my family which I can't repay. But I promise you that you're always be my little wife. No one can snatch you from me. No one!'

Surprise UpDATE!!!

💞

Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
❤💜❤💙❤♥✨♥❤💚❤💛❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 121K 64
'where do u live?'. I text him and wait for a couple of seconds. Hmm...no reply. Nevermind. I change into my usual uniform and was about to put my dr...
106K 7.6K 37
"I've always found beginnings to be scary and endings to be sad. Taking the first step toward telling you i love you got me to break a sweat. It was...
4.7M 109K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...
385K 6.4K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...