One mystery left to solve | D...

By that_one_wine_aunt

[VERY CRINGE. I WROTE THE MAJORITY OF THIS WHEN I WAS 14] "𝘞đ˜Ļ'𝘭𝘭 𝘮đ˜Ļđ˜Ļđ˜ĩ đ˜ĸ𝘨đ˜ĸđ˜Ēđ˜¯... đ˜‹đ˜°đ˜¯'đ˜ĩ đ˜Ŧđ˜¯đ˜°īŋŊ... More

The hand that rocks the Mabel
The inconveniencing
Dipper vs. Manliness
Irrational Treasure
The time traveler's pig
Fight Fighters
Little Dipper
Summerween
Boss Mabel
Bottomless Pit
The deep end
Carpet Deim
Boyz Crazy
Land before swine
Dreamscapers
Gideon Rises - Part 1
Gideon Rises - Part 2
Back at it again
Scary-oke
Into the Bunker
The golf war
Sock Opera
Soos and the real girl
Little gift shop of horrors- Part 1
Little gift shop of horrors - Part 2
Little gift shop of horrors - Part 3
Society of the blind eye
Blendin's game
The Love God
Northwest Mansion Mystery
Not what he seems
A tale of two Stans
Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons
The Stanchurian Candidate
The Last Mabelcorn
Roadside Attraction - Part 1
Roadside Attraction - Part 2
Dipper and Mabel vs the Future
Weirdmageddon 1
Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality
Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls - Part 1
Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls - Part 2
What comes next

Double Dipper

1.7K 63 24
By that_one_wine_aunt

The twins and Wendy were playing with silly string as I opened a can of soda and poured some in a cup.

"Alright, alright! Party supplies are now off-limits." Stan said as he took Mabel and Dipper's confetti and silly string and my cup of soda.

"Mr. Pines, whose birthday is it again?" Soos asked Stan

"Nobody's. Thought this party might be a good way to get kids to spend money at the Shack."

"Nice." I replied

"The young people of this town want fun I'll smother 'em with fun!" Stan said

"Maybe comments like that are why kids don't go to the Mystery Shack." I told him.

"Hey, hey! Hows about you make yourself useful and copy these flyers?" He handed me and the twins some flyers as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh boy, a trip to the copier store!" Mabel said

"Calendars, mugs, t-shirts and more! They got it all at the copier store! That's not their slogan, I just really feel that way about the copier store." Soos said. To be honest that should be their slogan

"Save the trouble. You know the old copier in my office? I finally fixed the old girl up! Good as new!" Stan said as me and the twins went to check it out. I don't know how but it looked wose than before.

"Butterflies!" Mabel gasped as she saw some flies fly around.

"Does it even work?" Dipler asked as he pressed a button, he rested his arm on the machine. It turned on and created a copy of his arm. I went to pick up the paper out of the other side of the machine.

"I guess it does" i said as I showed the twins Dipper hand printed on the piece of paper. Suddenly the paper started shaking. I dropped it on the floor.

The picture of the arm came to life and started to come closer to us.

"AHHH" The twins screamed as i looked around. I took Dipper's soda and spilled it on the arm.

"Stay back" i shouted at it as it started to melt. "Of course it's paper. Water dissolves paper"

"Oh my gosh! Girls, I think this copier can copy human beings!" Dipper said.

"Do you realize what this means?" Mabel paused for a moment "BBBBLLLAAAA!!" She covered me and Dipper with silly string.

We went back to the rest of the group a little later "Alright party people... and Dipper. Let's talk business. Soos, because you'll work for free, and you begged, I'm lettin' you be DJ." Stan told Soos. Who looked really happy.

"You won't regret it, Mr. Pines. I got this book to teach me how to DJ R-R-Right!"

"Not encouraging. And because of that Emma will be helping you." I rolled my eyes to that.

"Wendy, you and Mabel will work at the ticket stand." He told the girls but Mabel started to protest.

"What? But Grunkle Stan, this party is my chance to make new friends!" Mabel complained.

"I... I could work with Wendy." Dipper suggested.

"You realize that if you do, you gotta commit to stay in at the ticket stand with Wendy. No getting out of it, just the two of you, alone, all night." Stan told him.

"I promise." He said.

------

I was in the bathroom putting on my earrings. I was almost ready with my outfit. I had painted my nails black. I had put on a Norvana sweatshirt, dark grey shorts, black boots, net stockings and a choker. When I finally finished I went to check on the twins.

"Hey guys" i walked in on Mabel and Dipper arguing about something. Dipper was holding a piece of paper in his hands.

"Hey Em! Nice outfit you look amazing!" Mabel complained me.

"Thanks. I like your outfit aswell" I told her. I noticed Dipper had been staring at me since the moment I had walked in. "You know it's rude to stare Pines" I told him

"I- no I mean. It's just. I have never seen you like this. I-I mean." He couldn't form a sentence. "You look nice" he finally said

"So what's that" I walked up to him and pointed to the piece of paper he was holding.

"A plan to make sure my night with Wendy goes perfect." He explained.

"Plan? Oh, you're not making one of those overcomplicated listy things, are you?" I asked him

"Psh. Over complicated? Let me just.." He unfollowed the paper. That was one huge list "Alright, fold that there, kay. Step 1: Getting to know each with playful banter. Banter is like talking but smarter." He explained to us.

"That sounds like a dumb idea for poopheads." Mabel said.

"Yeah, see? This isn't banter. This is what I want to avoid with Wendy. The final step is to ask her to dance." He said as he started to daydream. Probably about Wendy. "If I follow steps 1 through 11, nothing can get in my way!" He said proudly.

"Pines, you're the one getting in your way. Why can't you just walk up and talk to her like a normal person?" I asked him.

"Step 9, Girls" he pointed to step nine which said: talk to her like a normal person.

I rolled my eyes to that.

------

The part had started. Soos was trying to work out the keyboard while I stayed next to him looking over to the people dancing.

"Hey Soos. Do you need any help with this?" I asked him hoping he would say no.

"Yea actually can you read the manual for this thing and tell me how to work with it" he asked me

"Uhhhh" I rolled my eyes and went over to get the instructions.

Soos looked at me "You know what dude. Go and have fun. I will be alright" I looked at him as my eyes brightened.

"Really!" I asked as he nodded. "Oh my god Soos you are amazing thank you!" I told him and went over to Mabel and what looked like her new friends.

"Hey Soos said I can come have fun for a while so. Wassup" I said to Mabel.

"Em these are my new friends. Grenda and Candy!" She showed me a girl with forks taped to her fingers and another one who had an lizard n her shoulder

"Hey-" i got cut off by Grenda.

"Oh my god aren't you the sister of that magic little kid Gideon!" She asked as I stood there awkwardly I didn't know what to do. Luckily Mabel was here.

"Yea she is. And trust me she is much more talented than him!" I smiled at Mabel.

"Thanks"

"Remember dudes who ever, um, party hardies, what? Gets the party crown!" Soos showed us a crown "Most applause at the end of the night wins!" He told us as the girls looked at me.

"Hey you should join that. You could sing and definitely win!" Mabel told me as i chuckled a bit.

"Oh come on that's not true. I mean-" i tried to explain as I saw Pacifica walk in. Oh how much i hated that girl.

"Party crown? I'll take that, thank you very much!" She told Soos.

"Who's that?" Mabel asked.

"The most popular girl in town, Pacifica Northwest." Candy said.

"I always feel bad about myself around her." Grenda said

"I can't just give you the crown. It's sort of a competition thing." Soos explained to Pacifica.

"Honestly, who's gonna compete against me? Fork girl? Lizard lady?" Pacifica laughed. "The only person that has the slightest chance of even competing with me is-"

"I will compete!" I said as I walked up to Soos.

"Emma Gleeful" Pacifica said angrily.

"Pacifica" i replied.

"May the better partier win." Pacifica said to me and started to leave.

"And we both know that's me" I said as she turned around. Even more angry than before. She gave me a death glare and left with her friends.

"She's going down" I told Mabel and her new friends.

------

Pacifica was the first one to sing. "Always means Forever ALWAAAAAYYYSS!" She sang so high thats he managed to break a glass. She whispered the last part of the song "Forever."

"I used to sing like that, before my voice changed." Greanda said.

"Try and top that!" Pacifica said as she handed me the microphone "Oh, and Grenda, by the way, you sound like a professional wrestler." She insulted Grenda.

I ran on the stage. "Soos. Don't stop me now by Queen." I told him as I heard the familiar melody to play.

I started to sing. It was like the world had stopped and I was the only one in the room. I managed to sing the whole thing without messing up. I looked at the crowd that cheered. Everyone was happy except for Pacifica.

"Now we're gonna bring it down for a minute. Ladies, dudes, now's the time." Soos said as he played a slow song.

I got off the stage and went over to Dipper "Hey goofus, now's your chance to ask Wendy!" I told him as he looked at Wendy then at his list and ran off. Oh god

I stayed in the corner drinking a soda watching the couples dance. Suddenly a boy came up to me. He was about my age. Mabye a year older. He was slightly taller than me. He had light brown hair, pretty green eyes and glasses. I noticed that he was wearing a Nirvana T-shirt aswell. "Hey" he said to me. "I really liked your performance back there. Wish i could sing like that" he chuckled a little.

"Heh I mean. I would do anything to shut Pacifica's mouth" The boy laughed to my comment.

"Yea she's the worst" he said as he smiled at me. "I'm Alex by the way"

"Emma" I replied.

"So Emma. What brings you here to this party?" He asked me. We talked for a while until the slow song ended. When the music changed to something more dynamic me and Alex went over to the rest of the people partying and we danced around while talking. He was great company.

"One more song, dudes, and then it's time for the bestowing of the party crown. It's gonna be the-" Soos pushed a button which made an explosion sound.

I looked over to Alex. "I really hope I win. That way I can finally shut that brat's mouth" I said as Alex just chuckled

"You know. Whatever happens. For me you are the best" I smiled.

"Thanks" I replied.

Me and Pacifica went to the stage.

"Applaud to vote for Emma" Soos said as the whole crowd cheered. Ha beat that Pacifica.

"Let's check the applause meter. Oh, oh, excellent." Soos said. I looked over to the crowd. I saw Alex smiling and I smiled back.

"And the next contestant: Pacifica." The crowd didn't cheer as much but Pacifica stared at them angrily wich made the whole crowd to start clapping. Except for Grenda, Candy and Alex.

"Oh It seems Emma is ahead. It would take a miracle for Pacifica to win." Soos said.

Suddenly Pacifica got off the stage. She went over to an old man sleeping on a bench. She woke him up and gave him a dollar. Of course he started clapping.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we-we have a winner." Soos was as disappointed as me "The winner of the contest, is Pacifica Northwest." He said unhappy and gave her the crown.

"Thank you, Jorge. Thank you everyone! Everyone comes to the after-party at my parents' boat! Woo-hoo!" She said as the crowd cheered and followed her outside.

I sat on the floor and looked at the girls and at Alex.

"I'm sorry I let you down guys."

"Are you kidding! That was amazing! Pacifica won by cheating. If she hadn't given that dollar to that old man you would have won!" Mabel tried to cheer me up.

"Yea but. I didn't prove anything. I just made myself look like and idiot."

"That's not true. You showed everyone how amazingly well you can sing!" Grenda and Candy said.

"You will get her next time Em" Alex said.

Grenda, Candy and Mabel went over to talk about a sleepover as me and Alex went to sit on the sofa.

"I had a fun night" I told him.

"Yea me too" He chuckled a bit. "You know it's weird. I've known you for like half an hour but I feel like I can tell you anything"

"To be honest same." I smiled at him as he stared at someone outside. "Hey you okay?" I asked him.

"Yea. But I gotta go. Here." He wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to me. "If you ever wanna talk about Nirvana" he chuckled and went outside.

I saw him run up to a slightly taller dark haired guy wearing a grey hoodie and blue jeans. The other guy kissed Alex on the cheek. They both got on the same bike and left.

Dipper's POV

I was on the roof. Tyrone had just melted. I sat there not knowing what to do. I decided it would be best if I went to see what the girls were up to.

Mabel and her friends were dancing as Wendy was by the side nodding to the rhythm of the music. I was about to go to her but something stopped me. I saw Emma by the side drinking soda and nodding her head to the beat of the music. I decided to go over to her.

"Hey" she greeted me.

"Hi" I said back.

"Wassup. You look like someone just died." She told me.

Well Tyrone just melted but I guess it was better not to tell her how bad I screwed up tonight "Just had a rough night" I explained to her as she drank some of her soda.

"Same here" she said. "Actually what exactly did you do. I barely saw you at the party?" She asked me as I started thinking if i should tell her what I did or not. No it would be better if I didn't.

"Preparing to talk to Wendy." I told her as she just looked at me with a 'seriously' look.

"So what are you still doing here. Go talk to Wendy dude" She told me as I looked over to her. I smiled at Emma and went over to Wendy.

A/N
This chapter was fun to write. Especially having Emma interract with another OC. I can't wait to write more chapters with these two weirdos interacting with eachother. Bye~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.5K 25
[COMPLETED] *This is the SEQUEL to You're Mine. If you haven't read that I suggest you read it first!* Dipper was truly happy. He and Bill were mates...
40.4K 1.5K 30
I heard you're a hopeless romantic. So, let's play a game. Let's annoy each other to death. Let's talk about anything. Let's hold hands. Let's tell e...
35.1K 1.1K 12
(continued after ddandmd, I do not own gravity falls or any of the pictures) After spending the first real quality time with his great uncle Ford...
742K 20.3K 25
What if nobody really liked Dipper. Not Mabel, Stan, Ford, Soos, Wendy, Pacifica, no one. Except Bill, the only person, well Demon, to show any genui...