𝟕 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 • 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐬�...

By love_lorri

Wooyoung has the best kiss of his life when he's invited to play 7 minutes in Heaven ✧༝┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉༝✧ Story... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
INTERMISSION
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
: Epilogue - Part 1 :
: Epilogue - Part 2 :
: Epilogue - Part 3 :
: Epilogue - Part 4 :
: Epilogue - Part 5 :

12

5.7K 361 352
By love_lorri

Yeosang finished his burger, he'd mostly been listening to the conversation, occasionally pitching in when he felt the need. As usual Yeosang felt lost among Mina's friends.

Normally in these situations Yeosang would have declined these social interactions with his sister, and he probably would have grabbed food and retreated back to the safety of his room. He didn't like her friends, particularly the male ones.

But he had two exceptions today.

Yeosang wanted to keep an eye on Mingi because Mina seemed to really like him, she'd been going on about how 'dreamy' he was since the party.

Yeosang wanted to do the brotherly thing and make sure he was a decent guy and had genuine feelings towards her. She'd brought home some real weirdos in the past so for Yeosang Mina's safety was his top priority.

From the brief moments he'd been around Mingi it was clear that he liked her back. So if they were to start dating he wanted to be sure that she would be safe and that Mingi would look after her.

Yeosang's other main exception was Wooyoung of course.

There was something about the older boy that made his heart flutter in excitement.

Yeosang had kissed a lot of boys in his life but none of them he remembered in such detail like he remembered Wooyoung. He wondered whether he'd ever be able to kiss those plump pink lips of his again.

Yeosang couldn't deny the fact that he found Wooyoung very attractive. Like Mina with Mingi, Yeosang had thought of Wooyoung throughout the week, but his thoughts tended to always be short lived however, because he realised that he'd probably never see the guy again.

Which is why seeing Wooyoung in his house now came as such a surprise for him today.

Just by looking at Wooyoung's depressing aura he figured that he hadn't got back together with his girlfriend.

Yeosang still felt bad that he was low key the reason why is girlfriend had split up with him in the first place, and even though he barely knew him, he assumed that for Wooyoung their first kiss was probably a mistake.

But Yeosang kept thinking back to their second kiss and how heated it had become, how good Wooyoung had felt.

Did Wooyoung consider that kiss a mistake, the guy had run away at the end, but prior to that he seemed to have no problems in kissing back and no reservations about Yeosang being explorative with his hands. Well except when he slipped his hand down his pants . .

Was Wooyoung gay? Straight? Did he play for both teams?

Yeosang wanted to know more. He came to the conclusion that asking him outright if he was gay would probably make him uncomfortable and scare him off.

Call it intuition, but he doubted that Wooyoung would give him the answer he wanted, let alone allow himself to be alone with Yeosang again long enough for him to ask in the first place.

So Yeosang came up with a plan, a subtle test that he could execute right here in front of everyone right under their noses to see where Wooyoung was at. All he wanted was a positive response, he'd work out everything else from there.

Nobody would question him. . .He hoped.

He'd purposely sat next to Wooyoung, as close as he possibly could. He purposely reached past Wooyoung to grab stuff on the table, and bumped their arms, making out that it was all simply just a bunch of little mistakes, when in reality Yeosang just wanted to see how Wooyoung would react.

Yeosang decided to step it up a notch, entering what you could call Phase Two.

He sat back stretching his arms above his head. Pulling the classic I'm yawning and stretching move. As he brought his arms back down he placed one arm on the back of the seat behind Wooyoung's back, lightly brushing him with his hand.

Wooyoung shivered and widened his eyes at Yeosang, Yeosang once again pretended it was an accident but he kept his hand behind Wooyoung's back, still lightly touching him. Yeosang would stop if Wooyoung told him too.

Wooyoung after a couple of moments looked at Yeosang and at his arm. Yeosang observed the light shade of pink that tinted his cheeks and Yeosang winked causing Wooyoung to turn even pinker. He liked that reaction.

Yeosang hovered his hand behind Wooyoung's back and when it looked like Wooyoung had calmed down Yeosang let his hand touch his back again, repeating the process again and again.

Wooyoung passed him a lot of glances but he didn't tell him to stop officially; Yeosang took this as invitation for more, he was enjoying teasing and testing the older.

When Yeosang decided that everyone's eyes were definitely engaged elsewhere distracted in their own conversations, he entered Phase Three.

Yeosang slipped his hand under the table and table cloth that over hung it. He rested his hand first on his own leg and then slowly slid it over to Wooyoung's.

Wooyoung shot Yeosang a pleading glare.

Yeosang was very good at keeping a poker face unlike Wooyoung who was clearly flustered.

"What're you doing" Wooyoung asked through gritted teeth.

Yeosang didn't give him an answer, instead he stared into his eyes and dragged his hand up Wooyoung's leg and into his inner thigh inches away from his crotch.

They sat like that for a couple of moments. Yeosang not moving his hand and Wooyoung staring at him until they were interrupted.

"Woo?"

Yeosang took his hand off Wooyoung and put it back in his lap as Mingi turned to face them. Yeosang saw Wooyoung let out a breath he must have been holding.

"Yeah?" Wooyoung said angling his body a little away from Yeosang.

"Did you tell Yeo about your girl trouble? Maybe he can help you?"

Yeosang's ears pricked up. Was Mingi referring to Wooyoung's breakup? Maybe now Yeosang would get some answers about where Wooyoung was at with his [ex] girl friend.

"He didn't tell me" Yeosang said raising his eyebrows in curiosity.

Wooyoung turned to face, Yeosang was happy to have the olders attention on him again. Yeosang didn't look at Wooyoung for more than a milli second though, instead he looked past him to Mingi. "Tell me, maybe I can help"

Wooyoung opened his mouth but Mingi cut him off.

"Woo's girlfriend broke up with him because of a misunderstanding. He accidently kissed someone else!"

"Oh really?" Yeosang said playing the fool. Yeosang didn't need anyone to explain it to him to know that Wooyoung must have told Mingi he was a girl. Unless Wooyoung had kissed someone else? That was highly unlikely though.

Wooyoung glared.

"Yeah and so Wooyoung tried to see his ex but she doesn't want to see him. So I suggested that he try and hook up with his mystery girl he met in the closet at the party again, she sounds fun"

Yeosang wondered what exactly Wooyoung had told Mingi about him, other than the fact that he was a girl.

Yeosang smirked as he watched Wooyoung stare with Mingi with wide eyes. He was like a deer caught in headlights.

"What?" Mingi asked looking at Wooyoung's expression, he quickly ignored him and continued "Any ways I think she may be able to help Wooyoung get over his ex but Wooyoung doesn't want to try and find her. It's very rare that Wooyoung tells me he let someone touch him, he's not one to be touchy . .in that way" Mingi made bunny ears with his fingers.

Yeosang couldn't help but smile. So Wooyoung wasn't usually a touchy sort of person? Why did he choose their moments in the closet and front passenger seat of his car to change that?

Yeosang made a show of thinking, tapping his finger on his chin. He didn't miss the worried expression on Wooyoung's face. "I think you should find and hook up with the closet girl" He put emphasis on the word girl.

"I don't want to!" Wooyoung said immediately

"Oh come on Woo, you're all sad and depressed, I just want you to be happy" Mingi whined

"Did you enjoy the kiss? If you were touchy like Mingi here says you must have enjoyed it? Maybe she'll be good for you? " Yeosang added. He held in his laughter, poker face set.

Wooyoung's cheeks flushed a bright red.

"Did you enjoy the kiss? I mean I know you thought it was your girlfriend in there, but you must have enjoyed it right, otherwise you would have stopped" Mingi chimed in

Wooyoung slid in his spot and buried his face on the table.

"I think he enjoyed it" Yeosang said over Wooyoung's back. Yeosang secretly hoped that Wooyoung had enjoyed their kisses and didn't regret them. . .too much.

"I think so too" Mingi said nodding and agreeing with Yeosang

"Can we stop talking about this please" Wooyoung whined

Mingi playfully smacked him on the back "Only if you drop this depressing mood of yours"

Yeosang rubbed Wooyoung's back, to Mingi's eyes it was a comforting gesture, but to Wooyoung it was an act to tease him.

Yeosang lingered his hand before deciding to give Wooyoung a break. Yeosang removed his hand and changed the topic "Tell me your favourite Bon Jovi songs"

Wooyoung lifted his head and reluctantly sat up, apprehension in his actions, but a spark of interest lit in his eyes.

"Well! . . " he began

Despite being flustered and clearly embarrassed only seconds ago Wooyoung began to list of his favourite songs and Yeosang was glad that he didn't choose to ignore him considering he was teasing him so much.

Yeosang got lost into listening to the older, deciding he would keep his hands to himself as to not disrupt Wooyoung's chain of thought.

The rest of the get together flew past as everyone chatted and mingled. Yeosang was happy when Wooyoung seemed to calm down as conversation that interested him took over.

They actually had similar taste in music among other things so conversation came easy for them.

Yeosang was disappointed when everyone started to leave as it meant Wooyoung was leaving too.

This may have only have been the second time they had met and Wooyoung was practically a stranger, but Yeosang hoped that they would meet again, he wanted them to meet again.

As Yeosang stood with his sister watching the cars disappear as everyone went home, Yeosang smiled to himself. He knew where he worked now so perhaps it wouldn't be too long until he could see him again.

A/n This was a long chapter lol, I nearly split it in two!

₍₍ (ง ˙ω˙)ว ⁾⁾ Also, exciting news. . .

I pulled myself out of my writers block thank glob, and I actually have 27 chapters of this wee book now (29 if you include the intro & intermission)!

Although I'm nowhere near finished I'll start doing more regular updates for you guys :)

(._.) ƪ('-' ƪ)(ʃ '-')ʃ (/._.)/

Have a beautiful day or night wherever you are!

Lorri xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 530 22
ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ღ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ. ʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀᴘᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴄɪᴘʟɪɴᴇ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ'...
68.2K 3.8K 20
[COMPLETE] ATEEZ wooyoung/san "he's just so perfect. do you know heather? for me, that's him." "..dude, heather's a girl." (full synopsis inside) -a...
175K 6.5K 67
[COMPLETED: UNEDITED VERSION!] Han Jisung, a sophomore in college. His living arrangement is a predicament he didn't anticipate, living with 7 other...
78K 3.3K 30
"i'll be whatever you need me to be, just let me be here for you." • in which wooyoung finds the comfort he needed in his boyfriend's best friend. • ...