REUSABLE

By chickennnnnout

"Na Jaemin, you are disgusting! I am disgusted to you more than the people I sleep around with" "I just want... More

=My Pill=
=The Cage=
=My Concerns=
=My Energy=
=His Beauty=
=Mine=
=His lips=
=Avoid=
=Uncertain Feelings=
=The Change I am not used to =
=I love him?Yes=
=Confession=
Extra Part 2 ๐Ÿ”ž

Extra Part

7.8K 222 141
By chickennnnnout

Extra Part (Smut)

Jeno woke up to the ringing alarm but the cute heavy sleeper in his chest did not move even from the loud noise the alarm was creating.

"Baby hyung. Are you not waking up?"
His warm smile softened Jaemin as soon as the older male woke up to his husband's morning voice.

"Jeno-ah~ Can you not go?" A small visible pout made Jeno to sunk down in guilt. His eyes wandered into the older's twinkles as if he was lost in the jar of stars and was not able to mouth a word due to his sincere guilt that has built in his heart.

Ever since he became a model, it was so rare to stay at home with Jaemin. He has been leaving Jaemin for constant oversea trips and yet again, he has to leave in the evening. He missed Jaemin's warmth, his cuddles, his shy kisses, and most importantly his cute affections on him. Jeno's brown eyes lightened a softer shade as his thick eyebrows shrinked along to make a visible frown.

Catching the change in the expression of his young husband, Jaemin internally cursed himself for making his boy felt bad. He did not intend to create a discomfort for Jeno. He just simply did not want Jeno's arms, that has become so build up during the months from hitting gym, to leave his waist. He simply wanted to bury his head upon the grown up man's chest just to listen to his heartbeats.

Not wanting to think anymore, Jaemin cuddled deeply into the embrace and Jeno pulled up the blankets over the older male's shoulders again. He planted some soft kisses on the brownish hair and nuzzled with his nose.

"Nono~ you have so many things to do today. First, you need to wash my face, brush my teeth, feed me, cuddle with me, kiss me and......hmm..what else?"

Jeno smiled until his crescent eyes appeared and lowered his neck a bit to get his lips touch on Jaemin's shoulders. He planted a soft kiss on the purple spot that has turned into a completely dark mark, in which he gave last night. He knew that the shoulder wasn't the only spot he marked down on Jaemin's body.

"You have until the evening to think about it, baby hyung. So do you want me to carry you to the bathroom?"

Multiple nods in his chest made Jeno itchy with the fluffy hair that were touching his bare skin.

Jeno left the warm sheets first. He put on his shorts that were loosely lying on the floor and slipped in it easily. The sparkles in Jaemin's eyes while watching Jeno's every actions were so adorable. He pulled up the blankets until he covered the nose and the cute wide eyes were the only things Jaemin left uncovered to peek on his husband's great body. Jeno knew that under the cover, his sweet husband would be keeping a cute smile. He was able to know by the way Jaemin's eyes lifted up into a smaller width as the length of the corners stretched out far, accompanied by the pretty long lashes that spreaded out freely into the air.

Jeno pulled the blanket his sweet husband was in but then realised that Jaemin wasn't just covered with the blanket. In fact, his whole body was actually in the roll of the sheets. Once Jeno pulled close to the edge of the bed, little Jaemin roll followed along with the strength he was pulling.

"Jeno~ah.. I can't walk. Can you pick me up?"

There was no where to which the young model boy could reject to that small pouty face. So he did as he was told. He lifted the body roll and gently let him rest on his arms. His feet motioned toward the bathroom for both of them to clean up.

Jeno plotted Jaemin on the cold marble sink gently. Since Jaemin's body was still wrapped up in the thick white blanket, Jeno wasn't worry about the coldness the sink would be giving out.

"Jeno-ah," Jeno curiosuly glanced up with a smile while pressing down the right amount of toothpaste on the brush. This made Jaemin to continue, "Y-you have grown up a lot."

"Oh! Well, yeah I guess."

Jaemin patiently watched his young model to finish with brushing his teeth. He noted down all the details on the strict and sharp face that Jeno has. The water droplets on Jeno's hair on the forehead gave his a fluttering feeling in his chest. The way Jeno's veiny hands lifted up those wet hair from his side until it folded back made him looked so attractive. Even though he had no knowledge about how Jeno looked like when he was young, Jaemin could argue that he watched the boy grew up into a rebellious adolescent and to be a perfect man he is now. He has experienced the man side of Jeno last night and there were no argument being made that Jeno grew up to be so manly.

"Here babe. This is for you" Jeno quickly passed out Jaemin's toothbrush after he wiped off the water from his face with a towel he carried on his shoulder.

While Jaemin was cleaning his face and brushing his teeth uncomfortably on the sink, Jeno walked away to the bathub to make a perfect temperature of water for Jaemin.

"Nana..babe are you done?" He called out while his head snapped back to Jaemin. He was crouching down beside the bathub as his palms sunk into the water to measure the relative temperature of water he wanted. As soon as he saw Jaemin nodded, Jeno paced to his husband and carried his body over again.

"Jeno ah, are you really going to do it?"
Jaemin asked with a soft tone. He couldn't reach any louder from the hoarse throat he was dealing currently.

"Yes hyung. Let me take care of you"

Jeno removed away the thick blanket on the floor and gently placed Jaemin's body into the warm water. Jaemin hissed a bit from the pain he felt from the bottoms when he touched the tub.

"Was I so rough to you last night?" Jaemin cutely smiled at Jeno who was sending his apologetic glares.

"It's okay. I missed you too."

Jeno's smile reappeared and he finally entered the bathub.

The morning shower was full of pure giggles and bubbles that anyone who passed through their laughters will have a pleasant feeling.

************************

It was a good hour away from their late breakfast and Jaemin was already on Jeno's lap, leaning his head on the broad chest.

After the breakfast Bongshik has made for them, Jeno suggested that they could watch a movie together in the living room. Bongshik wasn't invited but the boy wasn't that sulky today because he actually had a group assignment project he needed to complete in his friend, Lal's house. So he left the lovely dovely couple by themselves.

As soon as the movie started, Jeno leaned into the arm of the sofa while his body occupied the whole two people seat. It was just a habit of how Jeno sits on a sofa.

Jaemin entered with a popcorn but once he saw Jeno taking all the space, he intentionally went over on the younger's lap and threw his body over Jeno.

Jeno readjusted himself for both of their comfort and hugged the sweet man in his arms.

A while later, Jaemin's movements generally became to stop and Jeno immediately checked on his husband.

"Nana, are you sleepy?"

His eyes glared back. And he shook his head.

"Are you bored with the movie? Do you want me to change?" Jeno suggested, being uneasy since he chose the movie and to add more, it was his idea to watch a movie.

"J-jeno ah," Jeno calmed back down from wanting to reach out to stop the film when Jaemin called for him.

"Yes Nana?"

"You are leaving at 6 right?"

Jeno nodded slowly.

"C-can we..I-ah.."

"Baby wae?" Jeno softly caressed Jaemin's fingers. "Are you sad?..Do you want me to cancel my schedule? I can make a call to my manager hyung-"

"No! That's not what I mean. I-ah.. I just... I just want to...aish... i mean...C-Can you do the same to me like last night?" The last part of the question was softly spoken.

Jeno's hands that were playing on Jaemin's fingers froze up. He couldn't see his husband's face right now since Jaemin was sitting on top of him. His mind built up in excitement with a mix feeling of uncontrolled desires.

"Baby? What did you just say?" He asked again. He definitely heard it and understood it. But he wanted to hear Jaemin's request again. It was such a rare chance for Jeno to hear something like that.

Jaemin moved around until he faced Jeno. He folded his legs and comfortably adjusted himself on Jeno's tights. His bold eyes were something that Jeno wasn't familiar of.

"Jeno ah. I think I want you again. I don't know how to explain this but if I am being shy, I don't think I can endure the fact that you won't be here with me for two weeks."

Jeno looked at Jaemin with an indifferent reaction, but he knew that he was fighting himself not to smile from Jaemin's cuteness.

"T-that's why.. Can you please take me again?" His begging eyes ended the limit Jeno could handle from Jaemin's adorable expressions.

"Jaeminie. You really have no idea how much of an impact you have on me. I still can't believe that I get turn on just from your simple words"

"Huh?"

Jeno waited no longer to kiss the sweet lips in front of his eyes. He easily caught the pairs with his lips as his palms grabbed Jaemin's face. He felt Jaemin's hands on his chest for the support.

Jeno realised that he had to leave those lips for two weeks and he himself was not prepared for the distance again. As much as he hated leaving Jaemin behind, his jobs required him to travel so often. With a greater amount of passion he had for deepening the kiss, Jeno quickly rose up his back from leaning. He sucked in the lips without giving both of them to stop for breathing.

Jeno was satisfied when Jaemin made a first move and bit down his bottom lip. Jeno knowingly opened up wider as Jaemin's hesitant tongue slowly entered his mouth. Jeno invited willingly. His tongue guided the sweet man to get deeper in his mouth. As Jaemin got familiar with it, Jeno's focus shifted on Jaemin's body. His hands ran along the spine until he got to the neck. Jaemin's loose shirt was a bonus for him because he was able to freely move around under it. Jeno's hands boldy rubbed over Jaemin's stomach.

Before he could move on to the chest, Jaemin stopped the kiss.

"Babe?" Jeno confusely looked up, panting his chest up and down from the heated kiss.

"Can I..give you a mark here? O-only there, I promise"

Jaemin pointed his index finger on the collar bone that has shown up from Jeno's unadjusted shirt that moved around and wrinkled while they were kissing. Jeno laughed lightly and nodded. He did not know why Jaemin wanted to ask his permission first when Jeno marked over his whole body last night.

"You can do me whatever you like Nana. I am yours"

" i am just afraid that you will have to wear something that you would have to show your skin. And I don't want the marks I give to be-"

"It's okay. If anyone asks, I will just say that my baby hyung gave those to me on bed"

"Jeno!"

Jaemin bit his lips and gulped. Since he already received a permission, he moved down to Jeno's collarbone.

His eyes did not leave the sharp appearance of the bone. It was well defined and looked so attractive to him. He glanced back at his young husband and saw him looking back at him with a small smile. Then, he looked away and raised his head up for Jaemin. He only wanted this man to continue and not shy away if he kept staring.

Jaemin tossed around the area with his lips. Then he licked his favorite spot. He made sure the skin he wanted was carefully prepared for him to suck in. He knew the feeling of it and he did not want to made Jeno feel the pain.

He slowly sucked in, taking care of Jeno's reponses. He would stopped if Jeno ever express out painful moans.

"Baby... it will take you long if you keep that pace. You do know how to give me a hickey right?"

Jaemin nodded and decided to follow his instincts without being so considerate of every other details.

He sucked in. With force, this time.
He was aware that Jeno's chest heaved up and down again but he did not stop this time. He knew Jeno was liking this from the touch on his hair.

"Umm Nana~"

Jaemin felt confident from Jeno's voice. He kissed down on his head frequently and moaned so that only Jaemin's ears would collect them all.

Jaemin tracked down along the sharp bone with his lip and peppered kisses on it. He detached his lips soon after and observed the purple mark he sealed perfectly on Jeno's collar bone.

"So pretty," he said while his finger gently traced along the bone and pressed softly on the mark.

"I love you baby hyung. Can I make love to you now? I will admit, i got more impatient"

Jeno said as he lifted his body upright and turned his direction to stand up on the floor. He made sure he carried Jaemin's body carefully and safely.

Without any words, Jeno carried Jaemin in a bridal style as his feet stepped out to their bedroom upstairs.
Jaemin was quick in unbottoning Jeno's shirt along the way. By the time Jeno has arrived their room, his shirt was already parted.

Jaemin also stripped his clothes as soon as he was settled on the bed. Jeno removed his pants and the boxer. Jaemin's face flushed red from seeing the strong member that has been pulled out and was now getting pumped up by Jeno's hands.

"Why are you still shy, Nana? You have seen this before" Jeno's deep voice did not help Jaemin in turning redder. Even the pointy ears tinted up.

Jeno slowly crawled on the bed while he watched Jaemin comfortably adjusted his body on the sheets. His hands were already grasping the pillow and his eyes noted down all of Jeno's handsome facial features without blinking. He knew he would miss this good looking man for everyday before he comes back.

Jeno placed himself on top, arms forcing his body to lift up. He started off with a warm kiss on the lips. His left hand sneaked along on Jaemin's palm to stretch out and then he locked the fingers with his.

"Umm~"

Jaemin's heavy breathing was not the only music to Jeno's ears. His soft moans were also so melodic and that has weakened Jeno's heart. He knew he has to treat Jaemin with patience.

Jeno slipped his tongue inside Jaemin's mouth and the deep kiss has made the older to brush off Jeno's hair. He pulled the model closer than he already was and participated actively in the kiss. Jeno is a good kisser and there was no way Jaemin could resist to that.

The younger male slowly traced his kiss to Jaemin's neck. The marks he gave last night were already there and that warmed his heart. Jaemin is always his and most importantly, Jaemin accepted him for anything.

"I love you baby hyung"

"I Love you too Jeno." He said with a racing heart. Everytime Jeno confesses him, Jaemin would return the same one with a light heart in pure happiness.

"Tell me if you don't like it ok?"

Jaemin had no idea what Jeno just said but he nodded his head. He watched Jeno moved further down on his body, while his lips kissed upon the marks he gave. Jeno stopped and licked when he reached the pelvis bone and Jaemin almost let out a yelp from a sudden wetness near his sensitive area. Even though he wasn't familiar with the peculiar touch, he still didn't want Jeno to move away.

Jeno licked along the sideway bones of his pelvis on both sides and made sure he left some bites on the edges. Small voices were leaving Jaemin's sweet mouth but he kept in minimum to which Jeno's dissatisfatory. He used his tongue and rolled on the skin, as he sucked the skin in and scretched it against his sharp teeth.

"Argh!mhmm...Jenoo"

Jeno smiled to the reaction and decided to move on to attack the place he knew would be the best for him to listen to Jaemin's endless moans.

He saw Jaemin's bewildered eyes from the corner of his eyes but he chose to ignore it for a while. His cooed along Jaemin's tights with soft kisses and eyed on Jaemin's manhood that was so close to him. They had had sex before and last night was one of their wild nights. However, Jeno never remembered him taking care of Jaemin like this. Everytime he wanted him, he just impatiently took him and had no thoughts about giving care to Jaemin with less sexual experience with him. That was why he was convinced that Jaemin should be taken care and treated gently.

He glanced up for once and nodded to ensure his frightened husband. Jeno grabbed the thightened manhood in one hand and took a deep suck.

"Nrghhh...uhmmm..J-jenoo!"

Jaemin uncomfortably moved around from Jeno's suck. His feet crawled backward from the sudden weird feeling that built up in his heart. As if a black car was racing inside his body, goosebumps and stings ran around through the nerves. Jeno waited for Jaemin to adjust to his touch and once he finally calm down a bit, he took in deeper. His right hand did not fail to work as he productively rubbed around the heat area. Jaemin's beautiful whines and moans became louder and fancier but he did not stop Jeno from anything.

"Sss...haa..argh" Jaemin's breathless moans hit a pitch when Jeno thrusted in a finger. He pulled in and out, but with every move he made, he ensured Jaemin was feeling fine with it.

The tension knot piled up in Jaemin's stomach and Jeno could sense the end of this by the hardened rod inside his mouth. He, himself, was already leaking just from hearing the sweet man's moans for his name.

"Jenoo..umm..I think it's..urgh..coming out..."

Jaemin's fingers extended out to Jeno's head to make him move but he was too late. The current of cums has surpassed the limit he could hold inside and Jeno did not complain at all for that. He consumed all of it with a smirk and seductively looked up at his precious Jaemin.

"Sweet taste,Nana. 'Cause it's you"

Jaemin quickly hang on to Jeno's neck when the model crawled back to his face. Without replying anything, Jaemin pulled down his neck and pressed his lips against Jeno's. He sharply bit them down and as if the weakened dam has been crushed down by the force of water, his tongue speedily ran in to Jeno's mouth to collect all the cums he swallowed down at first.

He didn't want the young male to do that. It sounded so embarrassing and bad.

While conquering every corners of the mouth, Jaemin's attention was only piled up to collect the taste. In the mean time, Jeno found a way to use it as a chance. He quickly adjusted his hard member infront of Jaemin's prepared heat. He then, slided in, gliding and rubbing the inners he has been before.

"Mhmmm-!" Jaemin's pain was expressed in Jeno's mouth as his grip of the model's neck thightened. Jeno banged in with care. He slowly thrusted, knowing Jaemin hadn't recover from last night.

Jeno knew Jaemin was still in severe pain so he roughly poured his kisses. He wanted to dart Jaemin's attention to his lips until the pain below is gone.

Jaemin followed his lead, while accepting to Jeno's huge member inside and returning back to the kisses.

"Hmm..hnm..uhhmm..J-jeno!"

As it was on cue, Jaemin's long moans leaked out of his mouth when Jeno released his lips. He wanted him to catch some air.

"Uh! Nana! Baby hyung..shit! This is so good"

Jeno controlled Jaemin's waist and moved closer to his lower part. The thrusts got extremely speedy and needy after a couple of Jaemin's requests.

"Jeno-ah! Please give me..ahh! Give me more..moree..hmmumm"

"Baby..urgh! Baby..mhmm"

"Sssss..ahhhh! Ahh!ah!ah!umm..hmm"

Jeno knew he would made the feelings even better when he circled his hips as he thrusted in. Indeed, it did. And it reached even more deeper.

"Jeno-ah! C-can I come now? Ah!"

The model boy widened his eyes. He wasn't even satisfied with this yet and now his baby hyung wanted to come. Regardless, he nodded and agreed on Jaemin to release them. So he did.

Jaemin tiredly moaned and closed his eyes to release them. He blinked away some sweat on his eyes that stinged too much and looked at his sweaty husband.

"Jeno-ah. You are sweating so much"

"Nana hyung. Can you handle a little more until I cum?"

Only then did he realise that Jeno wasn't done yet. He wanted to giggle to Jeno's adorable begging face but then again, he felt bad for hanging him like that.

"O-oh.. yes Jeno.. you can take me as you please"

Jeno finally smiled and left a peck on Jaemin's lips.

He discarded away himself from Jaemin's body.

"Can you ...um...ride me?"

He saw Jaemin's cheeks tinted into pink but the older male did not reject. He woobly stood up on knees and watched Jeno to lay down on the bed.

"L-like this? Argh!! Hm..ah!"

He slowly sunk down on the hard rod and moaned loud from the never dying pleasure Jeno gave him. He mindlessly following his pleasures and jumped up and down on the manhood.

Jeno's manly deep voice was a comforting tone for Jaemin. His moans were from the back of his throat and they were smokey hot.

"Shit! Baby! Haa...uh"

Jeno pumped up from the bed to the rhythm Jaemin was riding. He closed his eyes to feel the warmest parts that were only of his.

"Jenoo...jeno...ahh!uhhh!ahmmm"

Jeno was aware of the tired face on top of him and he was relief that he was closer to the end now. His tip twiched hard from the uncontrolled knot that has climbed down from his stomach.

"Baby hyung.. I'm coming..urgh," he warned.

"Jeno-ah!!uhh"

After the warning, the cums followed without a miss in beat. Jaemin slowed down from the warm feeling he was receiving and soulessly gave up. His body weakened into Jeno's arms and the young model caught safely in guard.

He gently flipped their bodies and slowly withdrew back his manhood.

"Jeno-ah, i don't want to sleep.... but...my eyes....are......"

A cute smile appeared of Jeno as he watched his little prince fell asleep on his arms. He saw some bleeding over Jaemin's lips from the earlier kiss and he wiped them off with his tongue.

"Sleep well, baby hyung"

Jeno made sure he covered his husband with the blanket and he got off to search for his phone.

He pulled up the jeans we threw away at first and grabbed the phone from the back pocket. The screen lit up and he quickly pressed down the message icon.

》》Manager Hyung

//hyung.. please cancel the flight for me. I will go early morning tomorrow instead. Please help me book the plane//

// what? You will be tired if you leave tmr morning. We scheduled for you this evening cus we don't want you to be tired//

Jeno looked back at his sleeping beauty, being peaceful in his own sleep. He smiled at the cuteness.

//tmr, it is hyung. :D//

He set the phone to a vibrating mode and tossed it away. He climbed back to the bed and quietly plotted himself beside Jaemin. After pulling the body into his chest, he warmly smiled and started to drift his thoughts away.

Na Jaemin is enough.
He is enough for me.
He is enough for me to fill up my energy. He is my pill, my energy, my beauty and lastly, mine.

_____________________END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 501 27
แดษดแด„แด‡ แดœแด˜แดษด แด€ แด›ษชแดแด‡.....แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ สŸษชแด แด‡แด… แด€ แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ss....... แดษดแด‡ แด…แด€ส แด€ แดแดษดsแด›แด‡ส€ แด›แดแดแด‹ สœแด‡ส€ แดกษชแด›สœ สœษชแด.....ส™แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด„แด€แดแด‡......แด€ษดแด… sแด€แด แด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€....... "๐€๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก...
366K 11.8K 54
โDaddy!โž โWhat the fuck? I'm not your daddy.โž โNa Jaemin, did I just hear you curse?โž โShit!โž _________________________________________ Family isn't...
35.8K 1K 14
"you are such a fuck boy." "that's why i fuck you last night." โ†ณ wherein jaemin and jeno was a mortal enemies back in their college days, but one day...
6.5K 336 25
"this was not your... home." โ†ณ wherein jaemin was tasked to do a mission in the world, but unfortunately he went out from the portal accidentally and...