Unexpected DNA

By petrovastyles

The sequel of "Damaged heart" What happens to the lives of the supernatural of Mystic Falls and the members o... More

Chapter One
chapter 2
Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Holidays Chapter 27
NOTE
Rumors
Chapter29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Question
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's note

Introduction

340 7 0
By petrovastyles

"Most of my life I've been under the spotlight and I've enjoyed every second of it, until now. When everything I kept buried inside came rushing back out, When history tries to repeat it's self and the unexpected happens. The bad things stay with you, they follow you. You cant scape them no matter how much you want to. All you can do is be ready for the good so when it comes, you invited in. You welcome it, because you need. I need it....

So when I am given someone to love, I welcomed them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.9K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
130K 2.6K 34
This is the sequel to The New Salvatores: A Delena Story. If you haven't read the first one, I suggest doing so before reading this one. It's been 6...
343K 7.4K 35
WHEN her brothers call her back to Mystic falls to kill the one and only Katherine Pierce, she goes not expecting to be reunited with her lost love w...
322K 9.8K 33
Everyone knows the story of Stefan and Damon Salvatore, the two brothers who return to Mystic Falls and fall for none other than Elena Gilbert, doppe...