My Mate is a Crazy Cat Lady {...

De Elvenmuggle

In which Kim Namjoon is a werewolf and finds his mate. But she isn't exactly a dog person. Mais

Chapter 1: Why
Chapter 2: I'll Try Again Tomorrow
Chapter 3: Territorial
Chapter 4: What?
Chapter 5: Curtains
Chapter 6: I Just Wanted To Read
Chapter 7: Advice
Chapter 8: That's My Mate
Chapter 9: He Knows
Chapter 10: Cute
Chapter 11: Dating
Chapter 12: Cats
Chapter 13: No.
Chapter 14: Everyone Is Weird
Chapter 15: Full Moon Part 1
Chapter 17: Please Be Serious
Chapter 18: FIGHT ME IN THE PIT
Chapter 19: A Pointless Point System
Chapter 20: Seven Cats
Special Chapter: Steve
Chapter 21: Feline Euphoria
Chapter 22: Kittynapped
Chapter 23: Dating Round 2
Chapter 24: With Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?
Chapter 25: I'm Mine
Chapter 26: Hyung!
Special Chapter: Lucifairy
Chapter 27: Sexy Like a Pornstar
Chapter 28: Permission
Chapter 29: Of Cramps and Kisses
Chapter 30: Don't Call Me That
Chapter 31: Eight Questions
Chapter 32: Comfort Me Fluffy
Chapter 33: Road Trip
Chapter 34: Grandma Lee
Chapter 35: The Author Hates Captain Ahab
Chapter 36: Full Moon Part 3
Chapter 37: Full Moon Part 4
Chapter 38: Full Moon Part 5
Chapter 39: The Hard Part
Chapter 40: I love you
Chapter 41: He Needs Some MILK
Chapter 42: Scenting
Special Chapter: Voldemort
Chapter 43: Like Sugarcane
Chapter 44: He's My Mate
Chapter 45: Let's Run
Chapter 46: Noona!
Chapter 47: Take a Guess
Chapter 48: Everyone is Mean
Chapter 49: Puppies
Chapter 50: The End...ish
Epilogue
Special Chapter: Deleted scenes
Special Chapter: Marking (Pt1)
Special Chapter: Marking (Pt 2)
Special Chapter: Marking (Pt3)

Chapter 16: Full Moon Part 2

3.9K 246 81
De Elvenmuggle

🐈🐈🐈

The door is hardly open before he comes barreling through and crushes me in a bear hug. An 'oof' escapes my mouth from the force of it and I blink a few times, my mind struggling to comprehend what's happening. Namjoon is soaking wet and breathing heavily against my neck. Did he run all the way here? All because I didn't answer a text?

If we're measuring sanity levels he's not looking so great here. And you'd think that crazy boyfriend would be at the top of the thinking list at this point. But no, none of that is what my brain concentrates most on.

I feel it again. That feeling that I've felt twice now. Once in the vet's office. Once more yesterday. Completeness. My heart feels full, my soul at peace. Every inch of my body singing in rest and relief because it's where it belongs.

It scares the shit out of me.

This isn't typical, right? To feel like this when you hug someone. It could be understandable if it was someone you were fully in love with. I'll readily admit I like Namjoon. But I'm not in love him, not yet anyway. Apart from that, I have been in love before and it was in no way comparable to this feeling. Not mentioning the sweet and attentive nature Namjoon has always shown towards me, none of it can explain this feeling.

It feels too good, and wholly overwhelming.

It isn't Namjoon that scares me, it's that feeling. I begin to squirm but he only pulls me closer into his already tight hold.

"One more minute, please?" His words are muffled and his breath tickles the skin of my neck. Sixty more seconds should be ok, shouldn't they? I hate that I'm all too eager to agree to his request.

His nose, cold and wet sticks to a spot under my ear and I have to struggle not to push him away, the tickling feeling bringing me to giggle and squirm again.

"Hm?" he breathes and I swear he's doing this on purpose.

"It tickles." My voice comes out whiny and I hate myself for it.

A second later the tickling disappears and is replaced by something hot and wet that swirls around the sensitive area before leaving it again. Tingles. So many tingles shoot across my skin, my fists and toes curl and my breath hitches. Namjoon pulls back just enough for me to see his eyes, sharp and intense, daring me to meet his gaze. His lips are angled so that his words still breathe into my neck which causes me to shiver, his voice dark and husky. "Did that tickle?"

Did he...? Wait. Wait.

WAIT.

WHERE DID MY BRAIN GO?

Rebooting Y/n.exe. This might take a minute. In actuality it takes around fifteen seconds before rage overtakes me. Who cares if it felt good, this fucker had no permission to kiss me. I'm ready to kiss him.

With my fists.

Somehow I manage to taper my rising wrath down, just long enough to hiss out a warning through clenched teeth.

"Mother fucker, you better let go of me, right now."

For a moment I don't think he's going to. Something in his stare is challenging but I meet it head on, trying to express without words just how much I'd enjoy removing his eyes with a fork right about now. Who knows how long this stare-down lasts. It could have been minutes but I don't care to count. Then all at once he seems to regain his mind and blinks, the previous expression replaced with a perplexed one. His arms drop and I take a step backwards.

"You aren't happy." he states.

My hands motion wildly into the air in front of me. "Obviously."

He frowns now and tilts his head, examining my face. "I'm sorry."

"You should be. Close the door." I snap. "Why are you here? And why are you weird?! Why did Taehyung tell me to leave you outside? Is it-"

The door slams and a strange gurgling sound comes from his throat at the mention of Taehyung's name. "Are you-" I try not to snort, "did you just growl at me?"

Abruptly straightening his posture he turns to me, setting those unnerving eyes on my face once again. It wasn't until just now that I notice he isn't wearing his glasses. It's the first time I've ever seen him without them and frankly, he looks like a different person.

I suppose I should feel intimidated at least a little, but all I feel is pugnacious and now slightly amused, and honestly kind of passive to the threat of aggression in his eyes. Almost like a cat would be.

"I'm sorry." he repeats. It doesn't feel dishonest. His eyes begin to soften the longer they stay on me. "I missed you so much. I like you too much. I even miss you when you're with me. Everything about you is perfect. I want to be with you, all day every day and love you and cherish you. When I'm with you I feel whole and when you're gone I'm broken. I want-"

"WHAT!" I screech, flabbergasted.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

This is almost as dramatic as the monkey story. At this point, I would not be surprised if Namjoon threw a robot at my head. Actually, if I could black out and escape this fucking weird ass situation it might be for the better. Because how am I supposed to respond to that? Never mind that, how does he expect me to respond?

But if I thought Namjoon was through, I was sorely mistaken. Not only is he not through talking, but now his speech delves straight into the creepy and runs down the street naked with it. Whatever that means.

"Agree to be mine." he pleads, now on his knees.

WHAT?

"The marking doesn't hurt if you want it"

The what now?

"You may be able to reciprocate the mark," he ponders, "but you might have to be in cat form to do it."

Reciprocate the cat form—what?

"It'd be better for both of us, I promise."

What would?! And why!

"I could protect you. I swear it."

But I don't need protecting?

"If any other wolf touches you," his voice darkens. "I would annihilate them."

Who are you annihilating?!?

"I want you."

Oh god.

"More than anything I've ever wanted."

Seriously? Ok, that I don't believe.

"Please say you'll be mine."

Is he on his period?

"Y/n. I love you."

What the fuck.

"I can't live without you."

Jesus Christ.

"Namjoon!" I finally interrupt, my head feeling light and dizzy from the amount of crazy my boyfriend is currently heaping onto me.

"Yes?" His eyes are large and hopeful.

"Do you..." I struggle to find words. "Need a snickers bar?"

"...no."

"Are you sure?" I persist. Have I gone crazy too? Laughter is threatening to spill out of me. "You aren't the same when you're hungry."

"I'm not hungry at all, Y/n." he responds, clearly not getting the joke. Why would he? He's lost his fucking mind.

"You know what?" I start to inch my way down the hall carefully while maintaining eye contact. "I need to use the restroom. Excuse me."

With that, I turn and run the remaining short distance to the bathroom at the end of the hall, slamming and locking the door behind me. Back against the closed exit, my breath comes out in short pants, though my mind is more confused than my body exhausted. I begin to relax when sharp knocks hit the wood and startles me.

"Y/n! Are you ok in there alone?!"

Why wouldn't I be? Did he expect me to fall in the toilet and drown?

"I'm on the toilet, Namjoon, leave me alone!" It's the only excuse I can think of.

Yeah, our romance is dead.

I fumble around until I locate the phone in my back pocket, finding one hundred and sixteen unread messages from Jimin. Good thing they'd stolen my phone and programmed their numbers in.

Y/n: Jimin, Namjoon is here

Mini: We know. Are you safe?

Y/n: I'm fine. But ready to fling Namjoon into a volcano.
Y/n: What do you mean, you know?

Mini: We're outside

Y/n: WHAT? Get your asses in here and save me!

Mini: It isn't that easy
Mini: if we go in now he'll kill us
Mini: Literally

Y/n: WHY

Evidently I'm going to have to rely on myself to get out of this. Naturally. Closing my ears to the constant pleading at the door, I rummage in the medicine cabinet until I find the sleeping medicine dad has to take sometimes. As quick as I can, I pull out four—enough to knock out three grown men—goodnight Namjoon—and hide them in my pocket.

Mini: I can explain everything later, just trust me, ok?
Mini: Don't take anything Namjoon says seriously right now
Mini: Don't make him angry
Mini: Just agree with him for now

Y/n: Are you joking

Mini: I'm sorry, no

Y/n: Jimin he said he was going to annihilate people. I don't want

Namjoon had grown increasingly more desperate in his need to get to me. What I did not expect (I don't know why not at this point) was for the doorknob to be twisted all the way in one direction until it broke. Frantically I tossed the phone into the laundry basket and flung the door open, greeting him with a smile.

"There you are." he breathes in satisfaction. "I was worried."

"Lets go watch a movie!" I hold his hand and tug him towards the living room. Something. Anything to distract him right now.

Rather than following behind me, his arms come around and pulls my body into a back hug. Dammit, don't make my heart flutter while you're being a psycho!

Never thought I'd say that.

"Namjoon," I trudge forward, now pulling his weight behind me as he snuggles into my hair and hums happily. "I got you something to keep you from getting a fever. You were in the rain for a long time."

Another hum is the only response I get. Finally I manage to get his fat ass into the living room and in front of the couch. Should I have him change his clothes? God, no. I can only imagine what he'd be begging for if he ended up naked in my living room.

Seriously, how did I get here?

"Namjoon." I slap one of the arms holding onto my waist. "Let go. Sit down."

He whines, not the usual kind like the sound that might come out of me, but in a very animalistic way that sounds almost frantic in it's desire to hold on.

For the first time since he entered the house I feel nervous. His embrace sticks, his arms remaining locked tight around me. But he would let go if I ask. He would. He's lost his damn mind but I still trust him. For some reason.

"Namjoon." I don't know why my voice comes out in a whisper. "Let go, please."

"I'm sorry," he mumbles into my hair. As soon as the words come out, his arms ease off and I swiftly move to grab a water bottle I'd left on the couch.

I shove it in his direction and his fingers wrap around the plastic, brushing my own. Next I thrust the pills in his face, urging him with a smile to take them all.

"Isn't four a lot?"

"Maybe..." I think quickly. "I just don't want you to get sick. Please take them."

The previous intense, crazy expressions are gone and now he only looks at me in a warm, fond way, full of trust and affection. It almost makes me feel guilty.

Almost.

Next he eyes the bottle. "Was this yours?"

"Yeah, why? You want a fresh one?"

"No." Voice blunt, he unscrews the cap. "Drinking from this is like kissing you."

"Eh, huh?" I inquire intelligently.

"Indirectly." he smiles and pops the medicine into his mouth. Then maintains a deep eye contact as his lips meet the bottle.

What is he doing now?!? And why is it making me blush?!?

This is so uncomfortable.

Of course the first to break this moment is me. I sit on the couch and start randomly jamming buttons on the remote. Movies, movies. Where the fuck are the movies...Perfect! Fifty shades of Grey.

WAIT.

Somehow the remote doesn't break as I continue to smash the buttons. Eventually I stumble on what must be the twenty third installment to the Avengers movies. In this time, Namjoon has stretched himself across the couch and snuggled into me with his head in my lap.

It might be nice, being with him like this. That is, if I could forget what a psychotic wack job he's become.

No more words are exchanged between us and his eyes stay locked on the TV screen. Slowly but surely he drifts off and with that, I can finally relax.

Edited 7/24/21

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

818K 20.3K 49
Y/N is a rabbit hybrid. One day bts decides to adopt a pet but they accidentally adopt a hybrid. let's see what happens next.
4.9K 148 6
Joon:Y/N...please...g-get out of here. Don't worry...about me. J-Just go. He raised the knife in the air and jabbed it in Namjoon's heart. Y/N:NAMJO...
22.8K 813 9
(I wrote this when I was 13, so sorry for the mispelled words or the cringe) You are an Omega, a lone wolf. All werewolves hate you except your famil...
45.3K 2K 18
This is a werewolf series BTS AU with a female reader insert. It's the only thing I know how to write. Sorry. ⚠️There will be SMUT, mentions of abuse...