The Missing Piece

By JazeSnow

From her horn-rimmed glasses to T-shirt-and-jeans combo, Brooke is a nerd. She was happy enough to be enclose... More

Author's Note
Brooke 01
Levi 02
Brooke 03
Levi 04
Brooke 05
Levi 06
Brooke 07
Levi 08
Brooke 09
Levi 10
Brooke 11
Levi 12
Brooke 13
Levi 14
Brooke 15
Levi 16
Brooke 17
Levi 18
Brooke 19
Levi 20
Brooke 21
Levi 22
Brooke 23
Brooke 25
Levi 26
Brooke 27
Levi 28
Brooke 29
Levi 30

Levi 24

2.8K 71 17
By JazeSnow

*Author popping up*

Hey guys! I'm announcing my appearance before the you started reading this chapter BECAUSE I'M WRITING SMUT SCENES AHEAD. If you feel uncomfortable with reading partially or fully sexual explicit sex scenes between two females; by all means, you can skip this chapter and read the next coming one as this chapter DOES NOT AFFECT THE PLOT. I just add it in for your guilty pleasure *wink wink* . No judging for those who read this and no pressure on those who doesn't as well. This is my first attempt on writing something like this *yeeeeee I'm shyyyyy* so feel free to leave me comments or tips to improve on writing scenes like these! Thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy reading this!

*Author running off with ice creams in mind*

I had trouble convincing Brooke to let go of me.

"Come on, baby. You don't wanna catch a cold in this flimsy dress of yours," I tried reasoning with her again after failing the fifth time in the past thirty minutes.

And I'll have you know that I've never failed that much of times on anything in my life before.

Except when I have to coax Teddy to eat up his greens. That kid loves picking pepperoni pieces off my pizza and wolf them down when I wasn't watching and hence leaving me staring at my sorry looking pizza bare with only cheese and green bell peppers.

Well, that's another story for another time. Now I have a more pressing matter on hand:

An adorably stubborn girlfriend.

"Nooooooooo," she whined as she snuggled closer to me, her arms wrapping around my neck even tighter. Brooke was already shivering slightly from the gentle breeze earlier even though we haven't been out in the backyard for long. As the sky darkened further, the gusts of wind grew colder as well. Sooner or later, her teeth would be chattering badly and I didn't want her to curl up like a shrimp. "You're officially my personal body heater now," she announced with a satisfied sigh escaping from her lips.

Have I ever mentioned that her little sighs, while always non-sexual intended; is always sexually arousing to one?

Namely and specifically me.

I hummed beside her ear before sweeping her off the soft grass with a grunt. She gave a little yelp and tightened her hold on my shoulders, terrified and unprepared to be carried bridal style by me. I shifted our positions a little to make her feel more comfortable and reassured. "Shh...I got you." She's not as heavy as I thought she would be; although I would love nothing more than to fatten her up a little. I was worried that her frail frame would be blown away in the middle of a storm someday.

"Are we going back already?" She pleaded with her alluring puppy eyes, a small pout already forming from her lips. I nuzzled my nose against hers and answered with a smile as I carried us back to the cabin. "Well...only if you want to. We can stay a night here if you want. But if you're tired I can always drive you back ho-"

"Nope," she cut me off swiftly, making me doing a double take at her. "I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind it since I've stayed at your place overnight before. I'll text them to let them know later." I was ecstatic to acknowledge that this wasn't the end of our date yet. "As you wish, baby," I murmured as I pressed a kiss to her forehead at which she beamed brightly, seemingly happy with the affectionate gesture.

I carried her up the stairs with the utmost care before kicking the door to my nearest left open. There were three rooms in the upper floor: one for gramps, one for mum and dad and one for me and Teddy. We used to spend our weekends here together to enjoy a hearty brunch and the lovely solitude from the hectic pace of city life. Obviously, we don't come here anymore ever since the haunting accident. Frankly speaking, I should have visited this cabin more often; not just on the anniversary of my father's death since gramps had left this cabin in my care. Kudos to my gramps' servants though. They really did a great job on maintaining the cabin and the labyrinth garden throughout the years...because I'm damn sure that this house of valuable nostalgic memories will fall into ruins without their help. I made a mental note to thank them later for their dedication and hard work.

I felt something poking my arm. "Yes?" I asked Brooke who was staring up at me quizzically.

"What are you thinking about? I'm surprised that you can carry me around for so long." Ah, I must have spaced out.

"It's all thanks to the daily training from the gym. I've always wanted to have a great stamina." I smiled before placing her gently on the bed with dark green quilt covers and fluffy white and cream-colored pillows. "I was thinking of taking a bath first before heading to bed." A naughty idea sparked to life in my mind. "Care to join me as well, princess?" I asked slyly. The tip of Brooke's ears were already tainted red at my not-so-subtle implication.

*Omg this Levi! This little devil just couldn't get her hands off my angelic Brooke!*

"Of course no! I- I didn't even pack any clothes with me and I'm pretty sure that you know, the bathrooms in this cabin is sma-small and we couldn't have fit in and how dare you tease me like that it's so inappropriate Levi! You can't ju-just ask someone that you've asked to be your girlfriend like an hour ago to...to you know, take a bath...together! It's just not-"

I lifted her chin up to take a better view of her radiantly blushed cheeks. "What's wrong with taking a bath with my sweet girlfriend, hmm?" She opened her mouth but none of her previous rambles came tumbling out. I seized this opportunity and pulled her up to her feet. "Okay, it's settled then! We're taking a bath together!"

"Wait- noooo! I really don't have any clothes to change into-"

I gently pushed her into the bathroom. "It's fine, I can lend you mine."

"But I'm not dirty and I don't sme-"

"Nope. I'm not letting you sleep on my bed until you're sparkling clean from the bath."

For one thing, Brooke was absolutely wrong about the bathroom. There was ample space for two people to use the bathroom together: a shower curtain with lemon prints separated the pristine shower area and the double bathroom vanity installed with black stone basins. An oval oak wood bathtub sat on the right against the grey wainscot walls decorated with little woven country baskets with freshly picked flowers. Brooke seemed to be strangely fascinated by the decorative mason jars filled with colorful bath bombs in them. "I didn't expect you to have them! Can we try them, please?" Just like that, her initial shyness was instantly replaced by a newly found eagerness.

"Of course, silly. I'll run the hot water and you..." I smirked and trapped her against the wall. Lowering my mouth to her ear, I finished my sentence. "...should strip by now."

I grinned at my flustered girlfriend in glee before I was pushed aside by her. "I will!" She squeaked like a trodden mice and disappeared behind the lemony shower curtain. "No peeking!" She warned as I laughed at her evident embarrassment.

As soon as the bathtub is filled, I slipped into it carefully to avoid spilling the hot water onto the linoleum tiles. "I'm in! I'll wait for you to release the bath bomb," I called out to Brooke who was still hiding and peeking around the shower curtain nervously. I turned away from Brooke to give her some privacy while tying my hair up into a messy bun on my head. Despite my confident voice, my heart was thumping wildly against my chest from both adrenaline and anticipation, my mind drifting to dirty places that shouldn't be touched by my sweet, sweet Brooke.

But oh, how I wanted her.

A gentle splash of water told me that Brooke had joined me as well. I smiled; and turning around to face her, I found her hugging her knees to her chest, her face a deep shade of coral red as her bright grey eyes refused to meet mine. "Come here, silly." I tugged her arm gently to pull her into me, so that I could trapped her in between my legs. To prevent her from spending too much energy on freaking out, I directed her attention to the bath bombs filled mason jars in the built-in wall storage shelves, giving her the honour of choosing one of them to use. Eventually, Brooke held up a fusion of purple and pink bath bomb for me to see before releasing it into the water. The small sphere of soap fizzled and bubbled across the surface, sending ripples of pinkish milkiness that delighted Brooke to no end. As her laughter subsided into an angelic smile, I gently massaged her shoulders, trying to untie the invisible knots that had harbored so much stiffness in them.

"Mhmm...you've got really good massaging skills," Brooke hummed contentedly as she stretched her neck slightly in opposite directions. I lost it when a glistening drop of water rolled down her neck to her shoulder before disappearing to the front of her chest.

Entranced, I pressed a kiss on the left side of her neck. I heard her breathe hitched and her grip on my thighs had slightly tightened. Tentatively, I licked along her neck, tracing her delicate skin with my tongue to taste her. I paused for a moment to wait for her reaction: with her back pressed closely to my chest, I could feel the vibrations of her beating heart clearly. "Are you okay?" I whispered anxiously.

"Yea, I am," she whispered back timidly as her ears grew red once again. "Please...continue."

And that's all I needed to hear.

I immediately sucked on the delicate skin of her neck area gently, already wanting to leave my marks on her to mark her as mine. She whimpered slightly, the lustful sound insanely addictive to my own ears. Slowly, I slipped my hand around her abdomen and held her closer, in which she leaned further into me to allow me more access to her neck. I smirked in barely contained triumph when her skin began to redden under my continuous sucking and nibbling. "I'm so gonna leave all my marks on you," I murmured against her ear as I breathed in her alluring scent.

"Please...Levi...don't stop..." Brooke whined softly and I chuckled at her desperation.

"We'll take things slowly one at a time, okay? It's all about you tonight, Brooke. Let me know if you're not ready yet, okay?" I placed her on my lap so that I could search her face for any sign of uneasiness. Thankfully, I found none.

She nodded quickly and bite her lips unconsciously. "Can I...kiss you?"

That's a first. Brooke had rarely made the first move before. But if that was what made her felt safer and more in controlled of the situation, I would gladly allow her to set our own pace. "Yea, of course."

With half-lidded eyes, she leaned in and gently pressed her lips against mine. I closed my eyes and began kissing her back. I've never felt so alive as our lips moved in a perfectly synchronized manner, our chests pressed close to each other in desperation and need. Wrapping her sexy waist with a hand, I traced a finger along her curves teasingly as we continued to kiss; finally arriving at her beautifully formed breasts. My fingers hovered over them as I waited for any form of rejection from her. Instead, she nudged herself against my body further, her sex briefly brushing mine for a fleeting moment as she growled at my paused movement.

Oh lord.

Granting her wish, I began kneading her soft breasts gently. She broke away from our kiss as a moan fell from her lips. Her breasts are firm and smooth; and I couldn't resist the urge to circling and pinching her pink nipples lightly after hearing her first moan. Brooke rested her head on my shoulder as she gasped at my bold approach. "Do it again," she begged huskily, which I was too happy to comply with. A steady stream of whimpering and pleading poured out of her luscious lips as I took my time and littered her neck and collar bone area with love bites, caressing each spot tenderly with feathery kisses until the water in the bathtub grew lukewarm.

"Let's clean up and head to bed, shall we? The water's getting cold already," I suggested to Brooke not before I jiggled her breasts a little, causing them to bounce and sending ripples across the peacefully still water.

Her hands flew to her chest as she attempted to block my view of her roundish milky sexiness. "Don't...don't do that!" She yelped as a darker shade of red colored her cheeks.

"Awww aren't you a shy little thing~" I cooed coyly before draining the bathtub, gathering her once in my arms again albeit her feeble attempt of putting up a fight. Lifting her up, I stepped out of the bathtub and brought us to the shower area. I sat Brooke on a chair and turned on the shower. My bunny baby was squirming uneasily with her legs crossed and her chest shielded by her arms from my hungry gaze.

"Is this too hot for you?" I questioned as I sprayed a steady current of water on her thighs.

"Not at all."

"Good. Now let me clean you up," I stated and moved closer to her, scrubbing her back gently with a piece of lavender soap.

"Bu-but I can do it myself..."

Placing both of my hands on her shoulders, I crouched down and looked at her sternly. "I said that it's all about you tonight; didn't I? Now stop wiggling your little butt and let me give you a proper bath so that we can go to bed, you hear me?"

Averting my gaze, she sighed helplessly, her defeat evident in her slumped shoulders. I took the opportunity to touch more of her satin-smooth skin as I rinsed off the soap off her exquisite body. Her round shoulders, her long arms, her breasts with their delicate pink nipples, her small waist, her shapely hips, thighs that drove me crazy and her adorable tiny feet.

She's perfection to me. Right from head to toe. And to think that...

She's mine.

"Erm...do you have any pyjamas?" My bunny asked me timidly.

"Pyjamas? You still wear that?"

She frowned slightly at my response. "How can you sleep without wearing some comfy pyjamas?"

"Well, I sleep just fine without wearing them," I replied, a little surprised that she hasn't outgrown them yet; but at the same time finding it cute of her as well. After scrubbing myself squeaky clean, I wrapped both of us in fluffy warm bathrobes before leaving the bathroom together.

She bite her lips unconsciously again before sitting on the edge of the bed. "But I can't sleep without wearing them..." She muttered sadly.

"I can make you sleep without wearing them, silly," I smiled seductively as I advanced slowly towards her.

She gulped nervously when she saw my bathrobe on the floor. "Like what you see?" I winked.

"Levi..."

"Shh," I hushed her as I pinned her down gently. Unwrapping her like a precious present, I whispered again in her ear, "I'll be gentle with you, I promise." She nodded tentatively even though her eyes were still laced with worry.

Spreading her legs opened with mine, I drew circles on her sides to relieve her tension. Everything inside of me was going crazy at this tantalizingly delicious sight. I placed gentle kisses down her tummy, spending more time to kiss her sexy hips before moving to her thighs. She whined at my frustratingly slow pace and had attempted to get up for a couple of times to get closer to me. The patience of my inner demon was running thin; but I couldn't give in to her pretty whines just yet. I wanted her not to just feel good.

I wanted her to feel fucking good.

I licked along her inner thighs; close enough to touch her sex but not touching it every time I neared it. "Please, Levi! Don't tease me anymore..." I ignored the tone of desperation in her whining and began leaving more love bites along her inner thighs. My face was so close to her sex that I could smell her arousal by now. Yet still, I refrained my inner demon; not yielding to my baby's pleadings any time soon.

"Please... Levi... Take me already!"

Startled, I glanced up to see tears streaming down Brooke's beautiful face. She was so desperate that she had cried...

And that's it. My inner demon overcame me.

I ran a middle finger along her clit. She moaned in pleasure at my touch. Absolutely thrilled at the sinful sound, I rubbed her clit more, my mouth lowering to her entrance and began lapping up her wetness gently. Oh god...she taste fucking amazing.

I continued rubbing her clit and tasting her for quite some time before deciding that she was ready for the next step. "Baby, I'm just gonna do this slowly, alright?" She nodded her head quickly, her bright eyes reflecting her dancing flames of desire.

I entered a finger into her sex slowly. She winced and uttered some unintelligible noises. "God, baby; you're so tight," I groaned as she began fighting to close her legs.

"It's okay, baby; it's okay." I edged her legs open once more but more firmly this time. She's full blown whining at this point, unhappy with the intrusive sharp tinge of pain delivered to a virgin like her. "Let me know once you adjusted to my finger okay?"

Her protests gradually subsided to an uneven breathing. "I'm okay now," she answered me with an air of determination. I moved up and pressed a kiss to her lips, allowing her to taste herself as I praised her. "That's my good girl."

Keeping a steady gaze on her, I moved my finger in and out of her sex slowly. A surprised gasp fell from Brooke's lips as she stared into my eyes. "Yes, baby. This will make you feel good," reaching my free hand to her, she grasped it and quickly intertwined our hands together as another breathy moan escaped from her.

Taking my cue to start increasing my pace, I latches myself on her already swollen clit and sucked on it gently, all the while fucking her with my finger. She threw her head back as I lapped on her bundle of nerves, a throaty moan rippling through her body. Her face was so beautiful. It was flushed and glowing; her facial expressions more erotic than the previous as I increased my pace. I was so amazed at her transformation- she was thrusting her hips to my face urgently as wave after wave of pleasure shook her body. One look at her trembling legs and I knew she wouldn't last any longer. Readying myself, I thrusted into her deeply and curled my finger slightly. A sudden tightness of muscles enveloped my finger.

"Levi!!!"

Glistening juices spilled out of her folds in an instant, and I was quick to lick all of her sweet juice up. My tongue went deep inside of her as she continued to thrust herself into my face, riding herself off from her high. Her adorable mewls and frantic panting filled the air as I licked her clean. When I was done, I chuckled to find my worn out girlfriend laying limp on my bed, her legs collapsing after she convulsed with pleasure. I crawled to her and gathered her warm body in my arms. "How does that feel, baby?"

"Amazing," she whimpered before burying her flushed face in my chest and snuggled against me. I loved that she wrapped both of her legs around one of mine. I could feel her wet sex resting on my thigh.

"You deserve a lot of kisses for taking it so well, princess," I smiled at her and kissed her nose, earning a few giggles from her.

"But...I wannna pleasue...you...roo..." I chuckled at her slight slurring of words as she released a cute yawn.

"You can do that next time, sweetie. You're too tired to do anything but sleep now," I answered her while pulling the blankets over us.

"You nu...do this..." She mumbled as she rested her head on my shoulder.

I undo her crown braid and combed through her silky hair to brush out the curls. Smiling down at my world, I pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Sweet dreams, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 2 31
Have you ever had a reason to fall in love and hope they would cling on for life? No? Than this story might take you for a leap. Terri loves her best...
5.8K 222 23
Two girls. At school they're total opposites. The cheer captain and the loaner geek. But at home, life isn't all as it's seems. And one teacher, and...
Chemistry By Teddy

Teen Fiction

5.9M 183K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...
2.9K 223 43
Brooke is a cheerleader and definitely miss popular. Why does she feel so bad about herself then? if she has everything girls want. She gets the hot...