FILTHY ~ Drarry Fanfic

By misunderstood_mayhem

The youngest doctor on staff is tasked with patching up a driver of a motorbike, after a head on collision. T... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Sequel

Chapter 3

8.5K 323 268
By misunderstood_mayhem

As I lead Ron and Hermione down the hall, Hermione asks "How long have you been a doctor?"

I smile "Four years." She gives an impressed look, before I motion towards my head "I've been experimenting with potions and such. On accident, I absorbed a medical textbook."

She furrows her brow and asks "What do you mean?"

I furrow my brow and explain "I can quote thousands of medical textbooks, verbatim."

Her features go amazed, before Ron asks "What else have have you figured out?"

I shrug, before declaring "Most of my experiments fail. I've been working on the same experiment for eight years."

Hermione furrows her brow "What is it?" I lick my lips and turn a corner. When I don't reply, she asks "Is it why your parents disowned you?"

I shake my head, before stopping next to the ICU doors. When I push them open, I keep it open for them.

When we step into the ICU, I shove my clipboard under my arm and put my hand under a hand sanitizer dispenser.

They follow my example, before I lead them towards bed three. When I step in, I find they stand in the doorway, in shock.

When I step up to Harry, Hermione sobs. As I look back to them, I find they hold onto one another. Hermione cries and Ron is in shock.

For the first time, I look to Harry and remember who he really was.

I take in a shakey breath, before declaring "I'll get a couple of chairs."

What I step out of the room, the ICU nurse, Charlotte asks "Doctor Malfoy, are you alright?"

I push my hair out of my face and ask "Will you bring two chairs in to Mister Pottah's friends?"

She nods and I walk past her to start back to my office.

~

When six rolls around, I toss my belongings into my messenger bag and stride out of my office.

After I clock out, I run into Doctor Pryce, the female doctor "How was your day off?" I ask.

As she clocks in, she declares "Found my son in bed with another boy."

"Oh?" I ask and she hums. I look over her features, to find she's expressionless "How do you feel about that?"

She shrugs, before sighing "I'm horrified for him." I furrow my brow and she states "I wish I knew another gay guy. So he wouldn't feel so alone."

I press my lips into a fine line and ask "Are you okay with it?" She nods and looks me over.

She gives a weak smile "He's my baby. I want him to be happy." She looked me over "Why?"

I shake my head, before declaring "I'm going to head home." She gives a weak smile, I continue down the hall.

When I walk past the waiting room, Hermione sticks her hand out and pulls me in.

As I straighten out my clothes, careful not to expose my stomach, Molly asks "Where are you going?"

I cock an eyebrow to her and declare "Home." She looks me over and I sigh "Believe it or not, doctors need sleep, too."

Arthur scoffs, before declaring "We're taking you out, at least!"

I furrow my brow and ask "Why?"

George reminds "You saved Harry's life."

I give them all a tired look, before declaring "It's my job, okay?" They smile weakly and I sigh "I'm fucking tired."

Ginny shrugs "A couple hours won't kill you."

I groan, before opening the door and starting towards the parking lot. When I walk towards my black 1995 Renault Clio, Ron declares "You've got a nice car."

I shrug, before telling them "I've had it since I was in university." They give confused looks and I clarify "When I was at Hogwarts, Narcissa was siphoning my portion of the Malfoy funds into a separate account." I proclaim "Enough to support me most of the way through school, by a used car, and take a large chunk out of a junk house."

Ginny furrows her brow "Where did you crash during school?" I motion towards my car and they stare in shock.

I shrug, before announcing "I wasn't in my right mind, when I was in school." I scoff, before clarifying "Since Dumbledore, really."

As I unlocked my car, to toss my messenger bag into the back seat, George asks "Do you still live in a junk house?"

I shake my head and explain "I finished renovating in my final year of school." Hermione looks me over in confusion and I sigh "I did some pretty disgusting stuff to make it."

They look me over in worry and I shrug "Mainly sleeping with drunk, spoiled rich, uni kids, and stealing their valuables."

Ron scoffs, before remarking "That's kinda ironic."

I hum, before Molly asks "What's the best place to eat around here?"

As I lean against the driver side door, I state "There's a pub, about three miles from here."

Arthur asks "Will you lead the way?" I nod, before he looks to his kids and grandchildren "Who's riding with who?"

George rests his hand on his son's shoulder "Freddy and I are going with you two."

Hermione looks to Ginny and declares "If you're riding with us, I'm going to need to fit Rose's travel bag in the trunk, somehow."

I shrug "Or you could ride with me." They look to me and I scoff "Just a thought, but-"

Ginny furrows her brow and asks "Is that alright, or...?"

I motion for her to get in, before I smirk "A red head and a blonde in one car! What could go wrong?"

Hermione scoffs, before I motion towards her red Nissan Qashqai "That new?"

She glances over her shoulder, before shrugging "Ministers get good money."

I hum, before leaning off of my car and opening the door "No wonder so many are corrupt."

As we climb in our cars, Ginny sits in the passenger side seat. When I turn the key in the ignition, the music turns on and I quickly lower it.

Ginny scoffs "I pegged you more of an Queen fan."

As I turn around to back out, I tell her "I am." When I turn back and shift to drive, I sigh "Elton John, Queen, the Beatles."

She gives a weak smile as we pull out of the parking lot "So... why a doctor?"

I shrug, before telling her "I wanted to help people."

We slip into silence for a moment, before the song picks up and I turn it up to sing along "And I think it's gonna be a long long time, 'till touch down brings me round again to find, I'm not the man they think I am at home! Oh no no no, I'm a rocket man! Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone!"

As we pull up to a stop, I beat on my stirring wheel to the toon. She scoffs as I make a turn "I never thought I'd see you acting like a muggle."

I hum as my mobile starts ring. As I take another turn, I ask "Will you grab my mobile? It's in my bag."

She reaches back and grabs my bag, before digging around and pulling out my mobile "Who's Jaime?"

I hold out my hand and she hands it over. When I decline it, I tell her "Jamie is my ex."

She's about to say something as I pull into a parking spot. My mobile rings again and I sigh, before picking up "What do you want?"

As I unbuckle my seatbelt, Jamie asks me "Where are you?"

When I get out of the car, I lie "I'm working late. Have you got your crap out of my house?"

"You're lying. I can hear your car door." I sigh as I hear a trembling voice "What do you want me to do with the key?"

"Leave it on the kitchen table." I order as I step onto the sidewalk. As the others walk up, they look at me in confusion.

Ginny shakes her head and whispers "It's the ex."

Sobbing rakes through the mobile and Jamie pleads "Draco, please! I love you!"

I scoff in annoyance as I shake my head. I bite my tongue for a moment, before going off "You know what? Go fuck yourself!"

The Weasleys look taken aback as Jamie speaks in a crackling voice "Draco, it was just the once! I'm so sorry!"

"Sorry?" I ask, speaking in a tone that's downright murderous "You fucked another guy!" I take in a deep breath, before remarking "Just once that I caught you!"

There's complete silence for a moment, so I speak in a cold voice "Get out of my house."

When I hang up, I stuff my phone in my jacket pocket and sigh "I need a drink."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.2K 19
One summer night, Harry goes to the beach to find no one other than Draco Lucius Malfoy. Confused, Harry follows the boy and watches him, finding out...
55 4 1
Draco wants to refuse, to insist that she finds someone else because nothing can be worse than Potter and he is ready to let it be known. Then his ga...
125K 5.1K 15
After the war, Harry goes to confront Lucius Malfoy. By the time Ron and Hermione get there, the manor is up in flames. They say that Draco and Harry...
269 11 12
After Draco witnesses a murder and with the killer still at large, he is put into witness protection for his own safety. Harry is tasked with protect...