EXO IS IN LOVE WITH ME?!!

By xoxo_annie_exo

What if there was a school for the magicals, in Korea? Park Sarang is suddenly transferring to Park Cha... More

EXO IS IN LOVE WITH ME?!!
introductions and characters
New Powers
D.O~ Park Chan Jae High
Kai~ developing feelings
Chen~ The Past Inside Him
Chen ~ the past inside him [ part 2 ]
Chen ~ the past inside him [ part 3 ]
$uho ~ shopping
$uho ~ shopping [part 2]
Sehun ~ bubble tea café
Sehun ~ trouble ahead
Tao ~ halloween
Tao ~ Costumes
Lay ~ Halloween
Baekhyun ~ Lights out
Kris ~ Fighting the enemy
Kris ~ The Monster
2014
Hyun Woo ~ The Past
Hyo Ra ~ My so-called Brother
Luhan ~ Hurt
Luhan ~ Story Time
Xiumin ~ Frost
Xiumin ~ Caught
Chanyeol to the Rescue
Chanyeol ~ Dessert & Idols
Questions?
D.O - @maecah10
Chanyeol & Luhan
Lee Hyunwoo ~ Revenge ?
Hyo Ra ~ All Messed Up
Minhyuk ~ Red Light
Sarang ~ Captain Hook & Hanboks
Sarang Special: Wake Up Call
Sarang ~ Dangerous Charmspeak
Sarang ~ Missing Person
Tricked
The Change
You Reap What You Sow
Trapped
Poll
The Unknown Truth Revealed
Hopeless ; He's Back
Scarlet Diamondé
Beginning of Chaos
Tree of Life
His Façade
Beasts
The Wolves Bark - Her Comeback
Discovery
The Black Pearl
Kris ~ The Dragons
Sehun ~ Who?
Sehun & Baekhyun ~ Fire
The Start of a New Journey
Planet of Peace
Dangerous
Q & A
Hyde & Jekyll
Fanfiction Revamp
Lost & Found
Twitter
The Seal
KaiSoo ~ Suffocate
Lay ~ Hide & Seek
Right Back
Pre-War Chant
# tagged
Breaking News ; Announcement
and so it begins. . .
battle cry × xiumin
recap + not a chapter
run × luhan
blood shed × kris
defense × suho
wounded × lay

The Blonde Wolf Awakes

11.4K 378 145
By xoxo_annie_exo

Park Sarang ~ you | magical trying to help her friends

      And in front of me and surrounding the large room, my twelve friends were locked in their own glass containers as they slept an endless rest.

      Beeps were heard from almost every corner and space in this room, and I just couldn't hold in the tears once I saw them.

      Tears welled in my eyes, and they fell one by one as I looked at my sleeping and souless looking friends.

              "Wae?" My question became a whisper as I stared at their too pale faces and lifeless bodies.

             "This is the only way they can live for right now sweetheart. They have to stay in the containers until I can find out what your brother did to them." Dad says, slipping on a black lab coat.

     I hear the clicking of his computer keys, and my vision blurs.

              You can't cry now, then when will you be strong enough for your friends who are depending on you? I thought.

     I quickly wipe my tears and smile. I send them a telepathic message.

              'Get well soon guys. I'll be fighting for all of us. Saranghae.' I told them.

     As I was about to go to my father's side, I saw how some of the members had shed a tear.

               'We..... are.... one.' They all said in unison as fresh happy tears broke free.

-

      I visited my friends at least six times a day for the past three days. Twice in the morning, twice in the afternoon, and twice at night.

      And for the past three days, I've been training rigorously from the help of the Elders.

      They've gave me my own special arena for combat training, and they threw all sorts of obstacles at me.

      The special arena is designed with realistic landscapes and enemies whose punches and inflicted pain are far too real to feel fake. Sure I did get bruises and cuts, and even a abnormal gash from a demon that slashed my thigh with his scythe.

      The good thing was I have finally obtained my healing abilities. Elder Zi Xing was really excited when he saw myself heal my own wounds in a flash.

      I've also accidentally burnt some parts of the arena when I was in a hellish looking place for a mission. Fire didn't exactly work, and that 60 foot demon wasn't exactly working with me either. So then, and out of nowhere, I unexpectedly electrocuted it with my lightning powers, which resulted with a glitching arena.

      I apologized a lot for the damages, but the Elders were impressed with my new abilities. I've gotten faster, stronger, and more powerful. I can feel my energy flowing through my veins even when I'm not using them.

      If I wanted to beat my brother and his army, I have to train to be the strongest in order to defeat them. I'll show them how I can win and how we can beat you, Lee Minhyuk.

-

Kai | the magical that teleports

      I felt cold. Like really cold. When I woke up, I saw that my body was barely covered. I was shirtless and was wearing shorts for some reason.

      But as my senses came back to me, I realized that I was stuck in some a glass container. Sure I was completely shocked, but I have a feeling that this place is familiar....

          "Jongin. You're awake." A tall man with a black lab coat said as I rubbed my eyes.

           "Where am I?" I asked, confused and still sleep ridden.

           "You're back at EXO planet now, and I'm trying to see if your wolf abilities are still active in your body. You twelve make some really scary and fierce wolves, even enough to cut my daughter." the man mumbles, standing and typing furiously on a keyboard as holograms pop up.

            "Y-Your daughter? Excuse me but why am I here sir? I remembered that we were at Suho hyung's place, and then everything went black. A-And I just woke up to hear that I was a..... a wolf? Sir, this doesn't make any sense."

            "Well, Kim Jongin, I am former King Changmin of planet Cursia. No, I'm not dead, and I'm not evil. My daughter is Sarang and Minhyuk is my son. You twelve missed out on a lot ever since Minhyuk charmspoken you all and made you twelve wolves."

                I froze and blinked about six times. This was King Changmin, the last Cursian king? I thought.... I thought he really was gone. 

            "Wait, wolves? As in the mammals that howl at the moon and are hurt by silver?" I asked as he noddd.

            "Yes, those kinds. But my formula and solution for the wolf serum was a little different than my son's, so I'm trying to figure out if all of your powers will stay in your body forever, or just for a certain amount of time. But so far, I haven't found out many things because of the complex chemicals and ingredients used to make this serum."

            "So.... why are we all in the glass containers?"

            "Well, the glass containers serve as your very own bubble space complete with energizers and it also collects your body information so I can study you twelve."

            "Did you just say you made the wolf serums?" I asked as he nodded.

        The king sighs, and stops typing. "It was a project my brother and I were working on to use on our soldiers to fight against the Exopians. Whenever we fought, we could never win against your powers although our powers were nearly the same. So my brother and I got together and formulated this special serum to help our soldiers. The serum would make you stronger, and have senses like a wolf. But as we spent a few months figuring and making the serum, we went to war. I thought everything was lost after the war, but Minhyuk proved me wrong." King Changmin sighed and put both hands on the large desk.

            "We really missed out on a lot of things." I said. After hearing that entire explanation, I immedietly knew that the king was a person that wanted the best for his planet and his people. But Minhyuk remade the serum, and used it on us. And King Changmin wanted to help us return to normal, if that was even possible.

            "Is there anything you know of that can help? Maybe I can get it for you since I can teleport." I suggest as he looks at me.

        "Your body condition is fine, and I believe that you want to get out of the container right?" He asks as I nod.

        "Ok then, on our planet, there's one large body of water as our water source. It heals everything and anyone, but I'm not sure if it can be used a medicine and completely cure your... situation right now. But it's worth a try." King Changmin says as I nod.

        "It's called the Aquamarina Sea, right?" I asked.

      "Yes. And I think its best if you go with-"

The door opens with a 'BANG' and she rushes in, and freezes as she sees me. I haven't seen her for so long, I was afraid that is forget how she looked after hearing her voice.

        "K-Kai?" She spoke, unsure if my being was or wasn't with her.

                  "I'm alive." I grinned. "We all are. I just happened to-"

And then, Sarang immedietly landed in my arms. Her arms squeezed the life out of me as I finished my sentence, "Wake up first."

          "Thank god that you guys are ok! Did you get my messages?" She asks, letting go.

      "You mean thank MAMA right?" I asked as she burst out in a smile.

     "Yes, thank MAMA. But did you guys get my telepathy messages?" She asked again.

I nodded and her smile grew even sweeter and bigger.

        "That's great. So now, all I have to do is have you two get samples of Aquamarina's water, and then bring it back to me so I can study and experiment if the water will be a cure." The king said, giving the both of us a dozen test tubes.

     "Ne appa!" Sarang chirps. "We'll be back very quickly!"

         "Kai kaja." She says, holding my hand. "One.... two..."

    "Three." We both said as we disappeared into thin air with our hands enveloped with each other.

We both arrive at Planet Cursia, in one second's time. I couldn't believe my eyes at the ginormous body of water.

The water was very clear, and it sparkled even with the gloomy looking sky as its reflection.

       "Come in Jongin!" Sarang says, rushing to the sea shore. "I'll make sure that the water isn't polluted or poisoned first."

Sarang suddenly puts both of her hands above the water's suface, closes her eyes,  and golden wisps of light rushed out to meet the water.

         "Y-You have Lay hyung's power now?" I stuttered in amazement, watching the entire sea glow a faint gold light in the span of 12 seconds.

       "Yeah. I got his power and Chen Chen's power while you guys were still sleeping." She said softly.

The golden glow of Sarang's healing powers stopped abruptly, and she began taking out the six test tubes she had.

I also knelt down beside her and began taking the samples. We both filled the test tube around halfway and put them into the bag King Changmin gave us.

            "So..." I said awkwardly during the silence. "King Changmin is your father?"

Sarang nods. "I didn't know at first, but I put some of the pieces together, and appa told me too. That explains why I can read some Cursa."

                    "Y-You can read Cursa? Wow I-I didn't know that." I commented, watching our clear reflections on the water surface.

Sarang let's out a soft chuckle. "You guys really missed out on a lot." She said sadly and stood up.

                       "We got the samples, so I think we should hurry back before something or someone catches us and blows us up into pieces." She says, grabbing my hand once again as we vanish into thin air.

-

My heart still beats with an irregular rhythm. Maybe it's because I'm with her. Yeah. It's because I'm with Sarang.

Or its because I'm a wolf-- again. After Sarang and I had gotten back to the lab, King Changmin had mixed Aquamarina's water and a few drops of a strange white liquid he made into a syringe.

He told me to transform, but I couldn't and didn't know how. But once he and Sarang backed away, and that a transparent wall was on between us, I saw these images that made me snap.

I saw Minhyuk controlling the Earth, and how Sarang was painfully injured, and how my brothers and I were rotting away in a jail cell in the Cursian palace. My parents and siblings, my family was sobbing, hitting the Cursian soldiers.

I snapped, and everything became black.

For a few minutes, I felt like I was in a coma. I couldn't hear or see anything, or even move.

But I woke up to blinding lights due to my canine vision. I groaned as I sat up with the cold air hitting me.

I felt a pain in my right arm, and I held it as I opened my sensitive eyes.

I immedietly looked down and covered my 'thing.' I turned around and saw King Changmin and his daughter who wasn't present.

        "Can I look now?" A voice squeaked behind the tall king.

      "Almost." Her father replied, grabbing a large blanket and handing it to me.

The barrier was gone.

    "Well Kim Jongin, it seems that your wolf abilities will stay with you forever."

And like that, my soul shattered.

The king paused as he saw my reaction, and continue speaking.

                          "But you will have the power to change only when you want to, and you can't be charmspoken by your previous master. That's what your wolf abilities do. After leaving your current master, you are free and no longer under control until you have a new master. And you also have to take this solution I made for awhile until you are prone to your irregular wolf changes. After that, you'll be able to morph into a wolf anytime you want. And just be careful when you change back into human form." he noted as I wrapped the blanket around me, listening to my instructions.    

  "How long do I have to take the solution?" I croaked with my dry throat.

            "That's what I need to know. But I estimate around three times a day for a week." He says as I widen my eyes and stand up from the icy floor.

          "That many doses for us?" I asked in shock as the king nodded.

     "What I wish and hope is that you won't be overdosed too much. But Minhyuk's formula is different than mine, so I really don't know what will happen. Although this is your decision Jongin. You can choose to take the solution and change at will, with side effects included. Or you can choose not to take it at all, and change randomly. I may sound like I'm telling you that you're my guinea pig, but I'm doing this for the twelve of you on my son's behalf. I want to help you guys." The king said as his daughter stepped out behind him.

I stared at her beautiful presense, and it made my senses grow stronger. I can hear the two breathing and their heartbeats. I could taste a slight chemical flavor in the air from the solution the king gave me. I can see even the tiniest words on King Changmin's computer from 14 feet away. I felt really amazing, like somone new and alive.

I saw her eyes looking curiously at me. Did I do anything wrong? I asked myself.

     "Y-Your eyes are beautiful Kai. Your hair is really pretty too." Sarang stutters as I unconsiously touched my hair.

My hair was longer. And it's.... blonde?! I continued to touch my hair as Sarang went over to the lab and brought a mirror.

       "You should see for yourself." She says softly as I gently take the mirror.

I stared at the half wolf man in the mirror as my eyes met his.

    'We have the same eyes.' I thought, seeing my wolf face for a moment as it faded away.

'So that's how I look like. I look so different.' I thought.

Sarang leaves the room for a few seconds, and the room feels cold and barren. I could no longer hear clearly as before, and my senses just... paused.

She arrives back into the room like a breeze and kneels down to meet my eyes.

    "You must be cold." She says as a warmth wrapped around me. She handed me some clothes, and I looked at her once again. My senses came back.

King Changmin, who was still the entire time nodded and quickly went to his computer and typed away.

I finally realized that a mysterious round patch of... something was stuck onto my arm.

I looked over to the computer for a quick second and saw my pulse and body temperature and whatnot.

I took the clothes Sarang offered and teleported to a secluded room and changed. After a minute, I went back.

As I opened the door, I heard him say, "Jongin, it seems to me that your wolf abilities only work when you're angry. Love is also another factor of the changes..." King Changmin says as I merely nod and blush.

I watch Sarang leave her father's side and stop in front of me. "I'm going to train now, would you like to join?"

I nod and Sarang says, "Appa annyeong!"

She turns to look at me as she opens the door and grabs my hand.

      "Get ready Kai!" She says happily as we both begin to hover above the ground.

Now it was my turn to start talking. "Ah-ahh!" I yelled, freaked out.

And there we were, two teenagers flying in the Exopian palace. A girl laughed and cheered happily while a blonde half wolfling yelled in fear, but smiled and yelled in happiness as well.

-

Yay an update! At first I was debating wether to make this a wolf chapter or an overdose themed chapter, and I finally changed my mind after I wrote Kai's point of view.

Isn't that picture so... mysterious and sexay???? Haha I can get lost into those wolfy eyes.

Ok, well since it's almost Thanksgiving Break, or already is, I might update a chapter or more in most of my fanficts.

And bring in the questions people! I want to do another question chapter, and so this is how it works: you ask me a question, and I'll answer them with you username beside it.

I'll post that chapter after I have lots of questions.

So ask away!

Oh and here's another sneak peak at my new fanfict coming in Summer 2015!

-

Two Romeos, One Juliet

As he was about to leave, he stuttered and turned red as he and Hana conversed.

He gave us all a "G-Good bye" as he sauntered away from us. His walk was cool, but his actions proved otherwise.

It seemed as if the tall guy has a crush on my cousin.

Interesting.

-

And that's your sneak peak for this chapter!

Please comment if you want me to post the introductory chapters and if you're interested! Message me on my wall and if I get to 50 or 60 comments, I'll post them.

So comment and ask me any questions you have! ^^

Gomawo and annyeong!!! ♡

@xoxo_annie_exo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 87 13
Twelve Gaurdians. One Majesty. You. See through the eyes of the Oracle, Seo Hyeonju, as the reincarnation of a goddess of twelve lost wolves. After...
9.6K 564 29
[𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥] Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook ⌇ "Ms Jeon I want to marry you," "Mr Kim, I know that your mothe...
281K 13.2K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
7.7K 238 51
Park Je Ri. A girl who was forced to try to fit into the normal world full of humans and mortals as a half-dragon. From what we know, society isn't...