FILTHY ~ Drarry Fanfic

By misunderstood_mayhem

The youngest doctor on staff is tasked with patching up a driver of a motorbike, after a head on collision. T... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Sequel

Prologue

13.9K 315 76
By misunderstood_mayhem

Along the quiet English countryside, near Box in Wiltshire, drives a motorbike. The person who drives this motorbike, we not yet know.

He is merely a man, around the age of twenty-five, with dark hair.

We know this, only because he doesn't wear a helmet. The reason for his trip through Wiltshire, is unknown.

The stretch of road he drives on is prone to collisions, in part, because of the labyrinth of twist and turns.

The driver knows this, as he's been on this road dozens of times before.

Naturally, thinking himself an expert, he speeds around corners, trying to get to his destination, which the stretch of road has never seen, as it branches off, eventually.

At one point in the road, it narrows to carry a car over a stream. This bridge is conveniently located right after a very sharp turn.

And, at this point in the road, is where the bold red and gold motorbike means the front bumper of a silver Vauxhall Astra.

And as far as the stretch of road is concerned, the bike landed forty meters away, and the driver didn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 5 1
Draco wants to refuse, to insist that she finds someone else because nothing can be worse than Potter and he is ready to let it be known. Then his ga...
Silencio By iz

Fanfiction

97.3K 1.6K 15
Set in sixth year. One late night, hate turns to lust. Not written by me!! Written by the wonderful @AkashaTheKitty on AO3! :)
2.9K 128 24
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 π‘­π’–π’…π’ˆπ’† π’ˆπ’π’†π’” 𝒕𝒐 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐'𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒓 π’†π’™π’‘π’†π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 π’‡π’Šπ’π’… 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐 π’Žπ’‚π’“π’“π’Šπ’†π’…, 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐 π’ƒπ’†π’„π’π’Žπ’†π’” 𝒅𝒆...
126K 5.1K 15
After the war, Harry goes to confront Lucius Malfoy. By the time Ron and Hermione get there, the manor is up in flames. They say that Draco and Harry...