A LunaTic and Her Gunn

By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... More

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
🎶Wonderful Tonight🎶
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
🎶It's Kismet, Ain't It🎶
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
🎶Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love🎶
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hate•Fucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
🎶Scared Is What You Should Be🎶
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
👀👀👀👀
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
🎶Viva Las Vegas🎶
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
🎶The Boulevard Is Not That Bad🎶
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
📷
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
🎶I'm Scared🎶
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
Pitts✈LA✈Philly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary
The Aftermath
🎀A Spy at the Watergate🎀
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
🎶CRASH Into Me, Baby🎶
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
💥
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

Bridge Parties & Strippers

1K 34 21
By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

Ashleigh runs into Pete after Luna and her friends. He's furious. Heading out of the venue himself also.

"What the hell is going on?" She asks him.

"Dude... " He shakes his head before giving her a quick run down of the events between Colson, Luna and BeBe.

"BeBe's was here!?" Ashleigh asks in shock.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's STILL here. Luna fucked her up." Pete asserts to her.

"I don't doubt it... And can you blame her? Why would he even do that??" She asks.

"No... And I don't know. You seen 'em, they were all booed up OnStage, announced their engagement and not even an hour later, THIS shit is going on." He answers. "Let him know I went to see Kate... He's on some fuck shit right now so he probably won't even notice." Pete tells Ashleigh; shaking his head again before kissing her cheek GoodBye.

-------------------------------------------------------

❇"Another mess to clean up." Ashleigh sighs. "Fucking Kells." She thinks annoyed. Even before Luna, there's always been constant chaos with him.❇

-------------------------------------------------------

Curled in a ball on the floor clutching his balls, Colson opens his eyes. Pain is shooting through every nerve of his body. Focusing, he sees a bloody Bleta on the ground not far from him. Closing his eyes again, he groans as he rolls onto his back.

"Fuuuuck... That Bitch dick punched me so haaaard. I wish Bleta would just go awaaaay." He thinks of the second girl Luna has knocked to the ground in a violent rage. "In my defense... They shoulda shut the fuck up." He tries to justify their injuries to himself. "Oh FUUUCK... My balls."

Colson opens his eyes again to Ashleigh standing above him. "My balls, Ash... " He whines at her, she has no sympathy for him.

"I don't care, Kells." She dismisses him.

"Fine. Then, at least get Bleta out of here. I can't deal with that right now. Please." He asks, looking up at her.

"Whatever." Ashleigh shakes her head as she walks away.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The room is still full with The Band, Crew, Girls, Vendors. There's a shit ton of people everywhere BackStage. Looking around, the word LAWSUIT flashes through Ashleigh's mind. Thinking of Luna and the advice she's given her regarding spin control, Ashleigh puts on her Boss Bitch pants. She signals The Band over to her. As they head her way, she looks up generic Non-Disclosure Agreements on her phone. She quickly downloads and fills it out, emailing it to Slim.

"Listen, we gotta clean this shit up. Slim, I emailed this to you." She says, showing him her phone. "I need you to print out, what?" She sighs, looking around the room. "Three hundred copies to be safe?" She asks out loud to his nod. "Everyone needs to sign one before leaving. Use your charm. Try not to make it a big deal."

"Gotcha, Ash." He agrees as his phone dings with the email.

"How many people are with BeBe?" She asks to their head shakes of I Don't Know. "Run me back the first three copies." She instructs Slim.

"Bet. I'll be back." He agrees, heading to The Bus.

Turning to Baze, AJ and Rook, Ashleigh directs them next. "I want you to keep everyone in here having a good time. Once Slim gets the NDA's, help him. Please. With charm." She asks as she reminds them of the key component. "One of you run up. See if there's any ready. I gotta get BeBe to sign first." She finishes.

All three nod in agreement. AJ heading to The Bus. Rook and Baze to attend to the room.

"Help me get her out of here?" Ashleigh sighs again as she asks Benny.

"No problem G-H." He teases her as he puts his arm around her shoulder.

"I'm gonna fucking kill 'em both." She laughs lightly, catching the Luna reference as they walk towards BeBe.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Colson has decided to play opossum. He can hear Bleta calling his name a few feet away but refuses to acknowledge her. He's such a fucking ballsack.

"Maybe if I just lay here, she'll think I'm dead... Ugh... I feel like I'm dead. She destroyed my baaaalllls." Colson mentally cries to himself.

Still on the the ground. Still holding his whole junk. He stays perfectly still when he hears Benny and Ashleigh approaching. Peeking out of the sliver of one eye, they pass him. He listens intently when he hears Ashleigh speak.

"Hey... Are you okay?" Ashleigh asks BeBe as she and Benny help her up and hand her a towel.

"No. I think that psycho bitch broke my nose!" She cries through the cotton.

"Are you here with anyone?" Ashleigh pries.

"No. I came to surprise Kells." BeBe answers, looking at her bloody hand as the other holds her face together.

"Did he invite you?" Ashleigh asks.

"No!" BeBe looks up, angrily. "I wanted to see him because he owes me an explanation for this Brooklyn Cunt or whatever the fuck her name is... He's fucking me then blocks me a month ago and all of a sudden he's getting married?? What the fuck is that!?" She shoots a glare between Benny and Ashleigh. "Besides, the way he was speaking to me, didn't seem like he put a ring on anything." She says snidely, her comment pissing Ashleigh off.

"So, what happened?" She asks the million dollar question.

"She came up talking shit to Kells so I told her she could get her ass beat. That's when she head butted me. Like a fucking goat. Who does that?" BeBe winces from snaking her head while her hand holds her nose in place.

AJ taps Ashleigh on the shoulder; he slips her a clip board with a pen and a few copies of the NDA. "So, you threatened her and she protected her life?" Ashleigh manipulates BeBe's words. "I'm gonna need you to sign this." She says handing the clipboard over.

"What? No." Bleta protests while pushing it away.

"You just admitted fault. If you sign this no one can speak about tonight or sue you." Ashleigh does NOT know where these incredible lies are coming from.

Neither does Benny but he likes it. Encouraging BeBe to sign the paper also, he throws Kells name into the ring. Overwhelmed and in pain, BeBe scribbles her signature.

-------------------------------------------------------

❇Ashleigh isn't a lawyer but she knows that what they're doing right now is technically illegal. "Most American contracts are signed under some form of duress." She tries to reassure herself. "Murica'!!" Her brain insists, pushing her on.❇

-------------------------------------------------------

Face hurting, embarrassed and wanting to get out of there, Bleta shoves the clipboard at Ashleigh. "Can I fucking go now?" She asks, irritated as she pulls the blood soaked towel from her wound.

"Yeah, come on, Benny and I will walk you out." Ashleigh says as they guide her outside.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Once in a cab, Ashleigh leans in. "Some advice, woman to woman? Luna and Kells are something different. It doesn't matter what he said to you, I guarantee she'll be back in his bed tonight and they'll be fine tomorrow. Save yourself the heartache and let him go." Ashleigh says as kind as she can; with more than just her face hurt, BeBe simply closes the cab door.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Still laying on the floor, Colson waits until the coast is clear before he stands up. Looking around, he can't find Luna. He watches with confusion as Slim, Rook, Baze and AJ walk around having people sign papers. Seeing Ashleigh and Benny walk back in, he heads over to them.

"Where the fuck is Luna?" He asks firmly.

"She split with Nikki and her friend Sam." Ashleigh answers.

"Oh, yeah? Fuck THAT Bitch." Not caring what His Boys are doing, he turns and shouts. "YO FUCKERS, WE OUT. NOW!!"

Ashleigh sighs for the hundredth time in less than an hour. "Follow them, please?" She asks Benny.

"That's my job. You know, if they keep snappin' out and disappearing separately, you might wanna bring in Bullet." Benny suggests, looking down at Ashleigh.

Bullet is Colson's other bodyguard. Ironically, his government name is also Thomas. He's much more stern and reserved than Benny.

"You honestly think that when Luna's pissed she's gonna let anyone follow her anywhere??" Ashleigh asks Benny as if he's silly with both of them already knowing the answer.

"Facts... Extra hands wouldn't be a bad idea with those two though, Ash." He continues to make his case.

Sighing again, Ashleigh agrees to call Bullet. Clearly they can't handle Kells and Luna on their own. Benny kisses the top of her exhausted, little head before he follows The Madness outside. Slim coming over to hand her a stack of papers.

"I think we got 'em all." He breathes out. "I gotta catch up with them. Sorry you gotta deal with this bullshit, Ash!" He kisses her cheek before jogging off.

------------------------------------------------------

❇"It's my job... And my bestfriend." She thinks as she flips through the NDAs. Debating on if she should call Monica on Luna's behalf.❇

-------------------------------------------------------

In the back of the cab, Luna's phone rings; it's Pete. "Hey!" She answers. "Yes, I'm okay. I'm with Sam." She replies to his questions. "I'll be fine, Petey!!" She laughs as he teases how THAT'S what he's worried about. Pete then unloads onto Luna his feelings about Colson and tonight. Listening, she doesn't speak until he finishes. "Don't be mad at him, Petey... I know why he did what he did. I made him jealous and he tried to do the same." She explains to their friend. Pete goes on to tell her how she's making excuses for him the way she used to for Justin. "Pete." Luna never calls him that and he knows it. "It's not the same." She corrects him. Pete doesn't know about her affair with Tommy. "I need you to trust me. He wasn't right but he had his reasons." Luna partially explains.

Her words stop him. He's known Luna for a long time and knows she doesn't put up with being disrespected. Also knowing that both she and Colson are extremely complicated individuals, he accepts her shut down with a promise of lunch. SOON. Luna agrees with a grin. Pete and Luna end their conversation with Be Safes, Love Yas and A Definite Lunch. Hanging up, Luna turns to Sam; she's wedged between her and Nikki in the back of the cab.

"Where we goin'?" She asks.

"Mothafucken' Bridge Party, B!!" Sam exclaims to Luna's excitement.

Luna leans on Nikki, asking if she wants to change as she pulls a red scarf out of her bag. Draping it around her shoulders, Luna's dressed in cutoffs, a tank, stockings and Docs. It's what she performed in. Always Bridge Party ready.

"Fawk NO!! I look FABULOUS, BITCH!!" She exclaims to both Luna and Sam's laughter.

"Yo. You said he had his reasons... Why?" Sam asks Luna directly.

------------------------------------------------------

❇Sam and Luna have known each other since 6th grade. Making Sam one of Luna's oldest friends. Being based in NY, Sam knows EVERYONE. Not just Nikki and Pete but Justin, Ashley, Mack, Frannie... Even Jackson. Sam being Luna's drummer in their band Dysfunctional Baggage, they'd seen a lot and been through a ton of shit together. Sam was who Luna first called when she found Justin. Not 911, not his mother or her grandmother. Luna called Sam. Rushing over, Sam had witnessed Luna break in a way she'd never allow anyone else to. Or probably ever will again. Luna trusting Sam beyond her life.❇

-------------------------------------------------------

Before Luna can answer, they pull up to the corner Sam requested. Tipping the cabby, the three women jump out. Luna closes her eyes as she takes in the familiar night's air.

"THIS IS GONNA BE SO FAWKING FUUN!!!" Nikki exclaims, wrapping an arm around both Luna and Sam's laughing necks.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hitting The Bus first, Colson changes. Slipping a cool, pink, silk shirt onto his lean body. He does drugs and thinks of Luna while getting dressed.

"Bet she's wit fucking Tommy. Whore." He tries to convince himself before he heads out into his own recklessness. Knowing he's wrong.

-------------------------------------------------------

The Bridge Party is raging. Making Luna happy to be home. Linking arms with Sam and Nikki, they skip down into the music and lights. NYC's party scene is a culture all in it's own. Heading under the bridge, it's like a multicolored, twisted, high school reunion. Luna and Sam seeing people they love. Nikki running into others she hasn't seen in YEARS.

"Wanna get on?" Luna asks Nikki with a grin as she opens her mouth; she has a blotter and three stacks on her tongue.

"FAWK YEAH!!!" Nikki grins, ready for another Nix&Loons MessABout.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson and The Band are a Flashers, an elite gentleman's club in NYC. Not that they're gentlemen or anything. Tossing bills everywhere. Asses are all over him as Colson pounds drink after drink. He's trying to erase Luna from his mind. He's got about an eight ball left over from the half ounce from Philly. Pulling it out, he dives face first.

He's on a mission. Not necessarily to overcome as many women as he can like before but to forget One who is like no other. Standing with a beer and drink in hand, joint in his mouth, he leans down to pick up another shot.

Looking to complete his mission. Wanting to take away ever meeting THAT Brooklyn Bitch. At least for tonight.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna is living her best freaking LIFE!! Music flows as she dances with Nikki and Sam. She don't give A FUUCK!!

"I GOT GLOSTIX!!!" Luna exclaims as she bounces to the side to dig in her travel bag.

EVERYTHING is in there. It's like Willy Wonkas Factory. Only for The Chosen. There's clothes, drugs, makeup, things to play with, candy and SCARVES. Along with a variety of rare assortments. Luna's bag being one of clowns. Both scary and fun.

Luna ties a flowered scarf around her head as she brings back GloStix and lollipops to her grateful friends. They continue to bop and groove. Luna is tripping her PUSSY off. Playing with the red scarf around her body as she dances with Sam and Nikki.

"WATER!!!!" Sam shouts after what feels like two beautiful lifetimes but is probably only an hour to Nikki and Luna nods in agreement.

Bridge Parties are the ancestors of WoodStock. The grandmother of a non-profit festival, if you will. Making their way to the water table, there's ten old orange Gatorade coolers set up. The City knows what's needed to party.

Grabbing her water bottle out of her bag, the three friends stand, drinking water continuously. Raving over it's Holy Greatness. They laugh and catch colors. Trails and magical objects. Keeping close to one another to not be lost upon their voyage.

Bellies full of life fluid, they fill Luna's water bottle before going to squat and pee. What does Luna have? Toilet paper and baby wipes because LIFE. They pee together, alllllllllll the way at the end of the bridge. Nikki teasing Luna how she's an Old Lady when she has hand sanitizer too.

Still living in the real world, Sam cuts into Nikki. "Nah, Boojie. Remember... THAT'S how we roooooll!" Teasing her as she squeezes her friend. "Dirty hands, Bitch!!!" Sam shouts laughing.

"Ahhh!! Get the fawk owf meeee!!" Nikki laughs, hugging Sam back. "Nah... That shit was good." Nikki agrees with a smile; her hallucinating soul, mind and heart floating back to the early days of her career and their friendships.

Together the three of them grab hands. Skipping into the lights like they have no worries or cares. Because at this moment, they don't.

Slowing down, Luna remembers. "Yoooo... I have chalk." She grins as she reaches into her bag.

Plunking down right where they are, the three artistic friends begin to display their tripping minds. Like a Mandela. Once they're gone, it too will be. Shortly after.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson's leg is jumping. He's high as fuck and still irritated. Downing shots as a pretty blonde wiggles up and down him. She's doing nothing for him.

"Take you in the back, make you feel better?" She offers as she bounces her tits in his face.

"No thanks." He pulls his head back while shoving a hundred towards her to make her move; insulted, she rises off of him.

Slim's been watching His Boy all night; taking this as his opportunity, he slides over. "What's good, Dawg?" He asks his bestfriend as he hands him his pen.

"Shit, Homie." Colson puffs on it hard.

"So... Tonight was nothing?" Slim leads.

"Tonight was fucked, Dawg." Colson responds, hitting the pen again.

"Talk to me, Brotha." Slim continues to lead Colson.

Colson's a lot like Luna. He doesn't like his things to be touched. Luna is HIS. As he is HERS. Leaning back, Colson hits the pen a few more times. He's trying to collect his angry, confused and as always, inebriated feelings.

"She seen Tommy today." Is all he says.

Slim nods; he knows the contentious subject between Colson and Luna. "Why?" He asks.

"I don't know. We didn't get that far. She told me and... " He looks at one of his longest friends. "And I shoved her. Hard enough to break a mirror." Colson looks down as he says the last part.

"Fuck, Man." Is all Slim can say.

"I know... I don't know why the Fuck she was with him though." Colson starts to get angry again.

"You shoved her though?" Slim questions his friend. Colson sighs loudly; they both know the answer is a yes. "She didn't say why at all?" Slim asks, not believing that if Luna was gonna pull some shit, she'd be careless.

"A fucking business meeting or some shit... I don't know." Colson answers.

"Dawg. Do you know who this Tommy cat is? Like really? Besides from Luna?" Slim asks, suddenly worried Colson doesn't know what he's gotten himself into. Colson shoots him a dirty look. Irritated, he remembers what Benny had said before. "Dawg. He's like THE BIGGEST hitter in NY. You know Luna's got her hands in a lot of shit. Remember how she freaked out over the picture of them? It could be business. HIGH FUCKING BUSINESS, Homes." Slim sighs. "Look, I don't know up from down when it comes to LunaTic because that bitch is wild, but what I will speak on, is she ain't never done you dirty and I ain't never felt her motives as dirty. Even if she got dirt wit this Tommy cat. That was before you. You really think she fucked him and came back to you?" Slim cuts to the chase.

"Nahh." Colson sighs with an irritation to his certainties.

Another girl walks up on them. Colson shrugs as he throws his arms out. The girl takes this as an indication to climb on top of him. Never thinking he'd take a LunaTic's side over His Boy's... Slim shakes his head as he watches another girl slither upon Colson.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna texts Ashleigh, hitting her Google locate and letting her know where she is in The City. She goes on to apologize for not bringing her with her, promising to be back soon and to hit her up if she needs to.

"I should've fucking grabbed her." Luna thinks. "If anyone needs a fucking escape, it's her." Luna deciding her and Ashleigh will have an official MessAbout.

Sam climbs onto the cement wall Luna's sitting on, she's lost her shoes. Nikki is dancing free, in the night. That's the thing about The City, you can be everyone and no-one at the same time. Nikki's appreciating being no-one in this moment.

"So... You never answered my question." Sam reminds Luna.

"Hmm?" She hums.

"Why? Why would you even consider marrying him after we spent tonight under a bridge like we're 19 because he wanted to schmooze up on some twat?? Are you not trading a junkie for a whore?" She holds no punches when questioning her bestfriend.

Sam's words cut deep but not enough to phase Luna. A calculated woman who knows what she expects out of this life; Luna doesn't care to explain. To anyone.

"Sammy, I tell you. You know I'm not one without fault. Neither is he. But love is love and sometimes that shit makes people jealous and they retaliate. I fucked her up for her OWN words. Not his actions. He may have antagonized it but let's not act like he fucked that bitch on the middle of the floor." Luna tells her friend.

Both always one to call a spade a spade. Neither known to bullshit. They're both pretty blunt Bitches.

"You know murder was the case that they gave me." Sam states, eyeing her friend.

Even tripping balls, Sam is very much like Luna. She don't fucking play. Bursting into laughter, Luna grips Sam. Squeezing her tight.

"Let's go find your shoes, Bro." Luna laughs.

Lacing her fingers with Sam's before they begin their hunt. Nikki comes running up with one of Luna's scarves on her head. She attacks both her friends with a hug.

"I FAWKING MISS THIS, YO!!!" She shouts, pecking Luna and Sam with kisses. She's wearing Sam's boots.

Luna relates to one of her greatest friends. Unhappily for the first time ever. Her third eye realizing how much she hates being out of her element.

-------------------------------------------------------

"I wonder if she'll come back." Colson thinks as another random ass grinds against him. "Maybe I should hit her up... No. Fuck that. She fucked up first... Not me." He stubbornly thinks as he slides a bill into the g-string in his face.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sam and Nikki are dancing within the crowd as Luna sits by herself. Finding a random lighter beside her she flicks it. Watching it's glow.

Giggling at the colors radiating off of her finger tips. She wishes Colson was with her. Tripping out of her mind, Luna closes her eyes and imagines him bouncing around with her. She grins at the idea of his excitement. Then her mind flashes to red. The blood. The girl. The anger.

Luna whips her eyes open. Knowing how to stop a bad trip, she leaves the lighter where she found it. Jumping off the ledge, Luna heads into the crowd. Letting the beat take control of her body as she finds her friends.

-------------------------------------------------------

Still slamming lines, Colson's not hungry when they leave the high class strip club. As everyone one else gobbles down pizza, he continuously checks his phone. Leg bouncing maniacally off the floor. He wants to know where the fuck Luna is. But like an Asshole, he won't contact her.

🎶She don't lie..
She don't lie..
She don't lie...
Cocaine🎶

Runs through his mind and nose instead.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Ahhhh!!! I haven't had THAT much fun in SO long!!" Nikki laughs in the back of their cab.

It's rounding out 6A. The sun is coming up. The day is done and Luna had a fucking blast.

"That's why I don't ever wanna be famous." She groans, placing her head in her hand. "You're so fucking busy and miss out on all the cool shit... And for what??? Your fucking name on people's lips??" Luna snidely complains.

"Not all of us can be born with a silver fucking spoon, Loons." Nikki cocks back.

"Shut the fuck up, Nix." Sam comes to Luna's light defense. "We both know Patti didn't raise Loons as a baller and even if she did, Loons don't give a fuck about that shit." Sam states with a knowing smile.

"Enh... You got some truth in that." Nikki smirks. "But royalty is royalty and you can't deny that shit." Luna and Sam don't dispute the truth. "I love your rich, white ass doe!!" Nikki laughs as she hugs Luna.

"BOOJIE." Sam laughs, calling Nikki out as their cab pulls up in front of her Upper Eastside building.

"Faawk you!!" Nikki laughs as she hugs her friends GoodBye and climbs out; leaving Sam and Luna to head back to The Bus.

-------------------------------------------------------

Walking onto The Bus, it's awake and aware. Luna grabs Colson by the collar of his shirt. Dragging him with her, she leaves Sam. Knowing she's been On Tour before and that Boys are no obstacle for her.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Kitten... " Colson starts to say.

"Shut the fuck up." Luna states as she grips the back of his neck; kissing him fiercely.

She may understand Colson's jealously but it does not excuse his shove. Luna has a strict don't hurt me unless I ask for it policy. He broke that. And now, she'll make him pay. Releasing him, she demands he strip as she slips off her own clothes.

Colson listens. Pulling his shirt off and dropping his pants for her. Happy she's in their room but starting to grow pissed over the idea of Tommy again. Luna shoves him on the bed.

Climbing on top of him, she kisses his mouth with anger as she plays with her folds. Opening herself enough for her to jam him inside her tight pussy. Even furious, his girth is too much. Luna cries out from his cock as she tries to roughly work him into her.

"Kitten." He says again; making her clasp her hand over his mouth this time, Luna tells him to shut the fuck up as she begins to ride him to her pleasure.

Not one to be told what to do.
Even by Luna for too long, Colson loses his patience. Grabbing her ribs, he flips her over on the bed. Luna wraps her legs around him as he drives into her.

"Tell me what to fucking DO." He taunts huskily in her ear.

This infuriates her. Using all her strength, Luna flips him off her. Keeping his dick in place, she rides him like she owns him. Because she does. Placing her hand on his throat as she bucks against him, Luna demands to know who the fuck does he belong to. He gasps out YOU.

Colson is stronger than she is obviously. Gripping both hips, he easily tosses her back off of him. On top of her as her head hangs off the bed, he demands who's pussy is this as he punishes her with his dick.

"NOT YOURS IF YOU DON'T ACT RIGHT!!!" Luna diverges as she slams her hips up into his and traps him with her legs.

Sinking her teeth into his neck, she causes him to whimper. Flipping him back over, Luna commands his body. She fucks him strong and hard. The rage and anger from the last couple days only peeping out. Pulling his hands to her ass and holding them there, Luna shifts Colson deep into her. Using his body until she's done with it. Feeling herself cum, not caring but knowing he did too, Luna drops on to the bed beside him. He doesn't get the luxury of staying inside of her.

"Kitteeen." He whines as he reaches for her.

"Don't fucking touch me." Luna spits out, swatting his hand away. Just then The Bus jerks to a stop. It was only a two hour ride to NJ. Luna climbs off the bed, throwing on her clothes from last night. "Don't think we're fucking good. At all." She states before grabbing her bag and marching out of their room.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Opening the backroom door, everyone else is up. Ready to check in. Definitely ready to be off The Bus.

"Let's go, Sammy." Luna says coldly as she marches off The Bus.

After Sam follows her and before Colson comes out, Baze quips. "Guess dick don't solve everything." Making The Boys laugh, all of them having heard Luna and Colson HateFuck earlier.

-------------------------------------------------------

Piled into the lobby of the local Hilton, they all check in. Wrapping his arm around Luna, she shakes Colson off. She's coming down off of a lot of drugs. Adderall, Percs, Acid and Ex.

"What the fucks your problem?" He jerks back from her.

"YOU." The Bleta feelings finally catching up and whatever drug induced forgiveness she had is worn off. "I'm staying with Sam. I'm not performing tonight and I'd highly advise you to leave me THE FUCK ALONE." Luna states as she grabs her bags; eyes shooting daggers at him.

Colson's confused. They just fucked. It was angry but they fucked.

"Fine. Fuck you." Colson spits out as Luna's elevator closes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.8K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
424 18 23
The year is 2019, and Better Living Industries has taken over the only part of the world that survived the 2012 Great Fires: Battery City, California...
13.4K 252 61
We have Calcium in our bones Iron in our veins Carbon in our souls and Nitrogen in our brains 93% stardust with souls made of...
397K 27.5K 33
What happens when you grow up wearing clothes that are too small or way too big, or wear hand me down clothes passed on from family, get teased by yo...