Something Deeper

By E_Petrovyh3

What happens in Hawaii stays in Hawaii! But what happens if Hawaii was nothing like anyone expected? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 25

388 13 0
By E_Petrovyh3

Joe's POV

Dianne stride out of the water. Oh no!

J-"Dianne"
D-"Joe I-"
J-"I'm sorry I didn't"

Dianne continued to walk I walked quickly behind her trying to catch her up.

J-"Dianne please"

Dianne continued to walk but she slowed down so I could walk next to her.

J-"Dianne I"
D-"Joe please just don't"

Dianne said it calmly. I knew I should just not saying anything until we got back.

Dianne's POV

Joe mentioned children. What! I love Joe but we're on holiday he's English and lives there I live in America. I want it to work but it's going to take at least nine hours to get to either place. I love Joe like a lot, this holiday has been so life-changing and when I think of that I imagine me and Joe being together forever but what if that doesn't happen. What if we don't even last longer than this holiday. I really don't want this to happen but what if it does. In reality, we live in different continents. Well, now I just want to cry! We arrived back at home and I went upstairs to sit on the bed, Joe followed shortly after.

J-"Dianne I really didn't-"
D-"No, it's fine it's not that"
J-"Oh"
D-"I want to have kids with you I want a mini-me and a mini you to be running around I want to marry you I want to spend my whole entire life with you but we live in different continents let alone countries"
J-"We can have all that"
D-"Joe"
J-"You can move to England"
D-"Joe I love you with all my heart but I love America, why couldn't you move to America"
J-"My family live in England I don't particularly like England but they live there"
D-"See it just won't work it makes me so-"

I started to cry. Joe wrapped me in his arms.

J-"I love you so much"
D-"I know I love you too"
J-"I don't want to think about this now, why don't we just enjoy the time we do have"
D-"Yeah also just to add our kids would be so cute"
J-"They would they would have a mixture of our eye colours they would have my hair maybe a little darker because of you they would be so cute and talented thanks to you"
D-"Are you kidding me you're so talented and I think you're very beautiful"
J-"Fine they would be a perfect mash of both of us"
D-"Yeah mash potato"
J-"You seriously never fail to make me laugh"

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 649 40
Dianne Buswell is an ordinary girl with a passion and talent for making others happy. Dianne loves a fairytale ending. Maybe she'll get one herself? ...
37.6K 803 10
NOW COMPLETE Joe's never a had a girlfriend before. Turns out, there's a lot to learn. One-shot series covering moments in Joe and Dianne's relations...
153K 2.8K 40
Joe Sugg has a secret. In his opinion it was the best secret to have. In this book, Joe introduces Dianne Buswell to the secret and falls in love in...
40.5K 692 59
life was going great for 16 year old Dianne but as soon as her dancing career started to get serious she was forced to travel around the world and jo...