A LunaTic and Her Gunn

By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... More

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
🎶Wonderful Tonight🎶
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
🎶It's Kismet, Ain't It🎶
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
🎶Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love🎶
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hate•Fucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
🎶Scared Is What You Should Be🎶
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
👀👀👀👀
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
🎶Viva Las Vegas🎶
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
🎶The Boulevard Is Not That Bad🎶
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
📷
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
🎶I'm Scared🎶
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
Pitts✈LA✈Philly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary
The Aftermath
🎀A Spy at the Watergate🎀
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
🎶CRASH Into Me, Baby🎶
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
💥
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

Ex's & Broken Bones

1K 33 28
By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

Luna's relieved to find Patti's not home when she enters her grandmother's penthouse. Heading straight into her bedroom, she changes out of the white dress she has on. Laying it on her bed, she'll be back for it.

Pulling on jeans and a light hoodie, Luna tosses her hair into a high ponytail. Firing up a joint, she grabs her keys off her bed. Carefully pulling out her nightstand far enough to use her key in the lock located on the back. Unlocking the hidden compartment, Luna slides the top of the table open. She pulls out a Glock G19 and two 15 round clips.

Puffing on the joint, Luna locks the safe back up. She then loads the first clip. Making sure the saftey's on, Luna slips the gun into the back of her waistband. Placing the other clip in her bag, she pulls her blade out and slides it into her back pocket. Grabbing her things, she puts out the roach as she heads for the door. Luna knows better than to bring only a knife to a gun fight. Jackson taught her that.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson's going over Hotel Diablo merchandise. He has a pop up store happening in July in Cleveland. It's the first time he's doing something like this and is super excited.

"Yo... These mothafuckas are sick!" He beams, holding out a t-shirt.

"You see the I Think I'm Okay ones?" Rook asks as he lifts it for Colson to see while Baze, Slim and AJ go through prototypes of hoodies, bandanas and other items.

"This shit is fire!" Slim exclaims.

"Yeah, man." Colson hits his pen, nodding his head. "We good?" He asks his band's opinion; they all agree, the merch is tight.

-------------------------------------------------------

Tommy's already sitting at the bar when Luna arrives at Truth. Walking around him, she takes a seat on his left before he can greet her. Putting her hand up when he goes to stand, Luna doesn't want Tommy to touch her. Sitting with her back against the wall, Luna turns to face him after she orders an Old Fashioned.

"I knew I'd get you here." He snickers at her.

She refuses to make eye contact with him. Tommy's blue eyes are overwhelming like a dark, bottomless sea. Luna's been known to drown in them before.

"You also know it doesn't work out too well for those who threaten me either." She responds firmly. "You have to stop." She tells him before she sips her drink.

"Stop what?" He turns to her with a smug look.

"Stop texting. Don't be dumb enough to threaten me. Shit, forget you fucking saw me at Gussey's that night." Luna unloads as she feels her body heat up.

"Why should I?" He asks like the stubborn ass he is.

"Because I'm asking you too and because I'm getting married." Luna looks Tommy in the eyes finally, watching the hurricaine begin to swirl inside them.

"Lemme fawking see!" He snatches her left hand over. "What the fawk is this?? Pussy can't afford you a ring?" Tommy scoffs at Colson's twisted guitar string.

Furious, she pulls her hand back. "FUCK YOU." She states, eyebrows furrowed. "We go back to radio silence and Monica handling things or I shut shit the fuck down." Luna threatens Tommy, preparing herself for his reaction.

He pulls his gun out of his leather as Luna had half expected he would. It's why she came prepared. Tommy Eagan is a dangerous man.

"Do you think I won't kill you? I told you I killed Holly." He sneers at her with a slight smirk.

Holding her composure, Luna pulls the Glock out from behind her back. There's a look of amusement on Tommy's face as his dick jumps when she holds it pointing upwards in her right hand. Tommy always thinking Luna looks her sexiest whenever she handles a gun.

"You better blow my fucking brains out because I ain't Holly, Motherfucker. You know I ain't going down without fucking you up first." Luna warns, holding her stance.

"I shoulda popped that fucking bar." Flies through her brain with a thousand other thoughts. Wanting her body to stop throbbing for his.

Tommy stands up quickly, putting the barrel to the middle of Luna's forehead. She doesn't blink once. Just stares straight ahead.

"How 'bout I kill you right fawking here and finally end this shit for good." He threatens.

Luna's heart races as she feels her nipples harden and pussy plump. She's prepared but she's not afraid of Tommy. Controling her breathing, she sticks her Glock in his ribs. His dick grows harder at her fearlessness.

"You kill me, you're fucked." Her bright eyes challenge his dark ones. "You know I'm meticulous. You can't honestly think you're the ONLY criminal I know. Something ever happens to me, those buildings are being torched immediately. Whole operation, done." She lifts her chin, causing his gun to slide between her brilliant blue eyes as she glares at him with an angry hunger.

There's an erotic, sexual chemistry between Tommy and Luna. Neither truly knowing if their going kill one another or fuck the shit out of each other in this moment. Holding each other's gaze, neither is willing to back down.

Luna sees it coming in his eyes. "Fuck, please don't kis... " She begins to panic for the first time. More terrified of him kissing her than killing her.

"Tommy!! Luna!! What the FUCK are you two doing!!?" James, Tommy's bestfriend, shouts at them. Breaking the violently sexual spell between them, both lower their weapons while still staring at each other. "What the fuck?" James asks again.

Luna cocks her head over to James. "I'm getting married and Tommy won't leave me alone. I'm never going to expect my husband to put up with that. I'm here because he threatened to come find him. So, like I just told him, he stops or I stop." Luna looks back at Tommy and shrugs. "Plain and fucking simple."

James completely understands and agrees with Luna. He puts his two sense in until Tommy tells him to fuck off to James's warning of don't do anything stupid as he walks away.

Tommy really can't stand Luna sometimes. She can be such a ruthless cunt, not caring about any boundaries. It's one of the things that made their sex so unforgettable to him and only makes him want her more now. Luna sighs, sitting her G19 on the bar as she slides onto the stool and takes a long drink. Tommy follows her lead while still staring.

"This is what you want?" He grabs her left hand again, flapping it in the air.

Holding it out to admire it, she smiles with a yes. Finishing her drink, Tommy orders them two more. They sit together for a bit; him asking about Colson, her answering honestly. Tommy comments how they never had their own time.

"Maybe in another life... When we are both cats." Luna sadly quotes the movie Vanilla Sky.

Silently breaking both of their hearts. Again. They had watched it seven times one weekend, trying to understand the sad, twisted plot. Neither say anything as both of their minds dance around the memories of that weekend and the movie.

"Would you have pulled the trigger?" He finally asks her as they share another drink.

Looking over at him, her lips curl into a half smile. "Not in this life." She says as she wipes away a single tear.

-------------------------------------------------------

❇"Yo. Leave her the fuck alone." James's warns Tommy after Luna leaves. "We got a solid thing, I don't want you fucking it up." Tommy goes off. "Me? Me? I'm the one fawking shit up? I don't fawking think so. At least Luna's on our level. You on some dumb shit with Angela. THAT'S what's gonna fawk us up." James brushes him off. "Look, all I'm saying is we can't get rid of Luna the way we did Holly. People WILL look for her... Do us all a favor and just leave her alone." Tommy tells him to Fuck Off again before storming out of the club. Touching his grandmother's ring around his neck as he thinks of both Luna and Holly. Holly was the only person he had ever seen a real future with. She wasn't Luna but she had tried to give him the one thing Luna never would. A home.❇

-------------------------------------------------------

The venue is jumping. Pete's there hanging with Colson and The Band. Alcohol and weed flowing as usual. Colson gets concerned when Nikki shows up and Luna's still not there. He takes a picture with Pete, Snapping it to Luna.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna's a bit tipsy back at her grandmother's. She stopped in to put her gun back and change. She had stayed at Truth with Tommy longer than she had intended.

-------------------------------------------------------

They had needed it, in order for him to let her be. Tommy telling her how he still loves her. Luna admitting that he'll always hold a piece of her heart. Ending their visit by deciding to continue their business agreement through Monica. Both knowing that interacting with each other is too hard for them both and dangerous to Luna's upcoming marriage. They hugged tightly. Not knowing if they would ever see each other again. Tommy kissing Luna lightly on the cheek before she disappeared out of his life again.

-------------------------------------------------------

Slipping her dress back on, Luna sees a Snap from Colson. She opens it immediately. Cursing her constant lateness.

"Fuck... I'm so late!!! Double checking she locked her safe. "That's all I need is for her to find THAT." Luna's thinking of how her grandmother feels about guns as she boogies out the door. Wondering where she is.

-------------------------------------------------------

"LOOONS!!!" Nikki yells her name as soon as she sees her.

Luna greets her with a grinning NIX! as the friends embrace. Looking around, Luna grabs a bottle of Johnny Walker Black off of a table next to her. Climbing on it, she signals to Nikki.

"Sit. Talk to me... It's been a minute. What's going on?" Luna asks.

"I don't know... You tell me." She eyes Luna suspiciously.

"How do you know?" Luna asks as she shakes her head with a grin.

"THERE YOU ARE!!" Colson exclaims as he comes up to Luna with Pete. "I missed you. My gone be wifey."

He's buzzed as he runs his hands through her hair, pulling her face close to kiss her. Luna now understanding how Nikki knows. Laughing, she kisses him back.

"So. Lemme see!! Lemme see!!!" Nikki's fingers wiggle for the ring. "Uh. What the fawk is THIS? You think you can marry my girl with some chintsy ass metal?" She looks up at Colson in disgust.

"Noooo!!!" He groans. "I forgot her actual ring because I wasn't really sure when I was gonna propose. It just happened... " He trails off to Nikki's Mhm.

Luna pulls Colson in between her legs. "I don't care what anyone says, I love it." She tells him before kissing him again.

"Well, you're gettin' the other one when we get home. You deserve better than that." He nods down at the ring as he holds her hand.

"What? Better than something you MADE me... Whatever. I told you. I'll look at it and we'll see." Luna rolls her eyes, hating how materialistic people are.

"You'll look at it and you'll love it!!" He exclaims as he wraps himself around her, attacking her with kisses.

Pete fires up a joint as Slim finds his way over to them. "What's up, LunaTic. Who's your friend?" He asks, trying to be sly.

Luna and Nikki roll their eyes at each other before Luna tells him Miranda. Colson, Pete and the two friends erupting into laughter. Luna really is a dick.

"Nah... Nix, Slim... Slim, Nikki Minaj." Luna introduces them, sliding off of the table and using her arms to showcase Nix.

"What's good?" Slim asks Nikki as they begin to talk.

Luna's reaching for the joint from Pete as she tucks herself under Colson. Lifting up for a kiss, she tells him she missed him. He's just about to answer when he hears her name in an unfamiliar voice.

"Oh! Shit!! Is that Sam!!?" Pete asks.

"Yeup!! Sammy BooBoo's jumping On Tour with us for a couple dates." Luna grins at him.

Nudging Colson, Pete snickers to him to Have Fun. Luna and Sam squeal and squeeze each other. Before he can question him, Don calls 30mins.

"Come're take a picture with me... " Nix whines at Luna. "Slim?" She asks while handing him her phone as the friends pose together. "Thanks." She smiles at him sweetly afterwards.

"I gotta change... You coming?" Luna asks her.

"Nah, I'm gonna stick around here." She answers, looking at Slim.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Just as he's about to walk OnStage Colson and Pete spy Luna and Sam. Their arms are linked as they each down a bottle. Easily.

"And it begins... " Pete laughs.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna hits SideStage with Pete, Nikki and Sam. Finding Ashleigh there also. After introducing her to Nikki and Sam, Luna asks how talking with Diddy went. The two friends touch base on the MA situation, it's not as bad as they thought. Seeing relief on Ashleigh's face, Luna hugs her tight. Both agreeing they'll talk more about it tomorrow. Now is the time for family, liquor, weed and Machine Gun Kelly.

Habits and Breaking News 2 open as always. Following El Diablo, the five of them laugh as they rap to each other. Passing some sort of mind altering substance between them at all times.

"A-Yo Fam!! Tonight's a special night. We in my girl's hometown. Maybe a little secret to tell... " He looks over and grins at Luna. "Even got my homie Pete wit me... Yo! Get the fuck out here, Dawg!" Colson shouts as the beat to Loco drops and Sam and Luna laugh, pushing Pete OnStage with Colson as he kicks the opening lines.

🎼Hated the most
So I keep my haters close
Let 'em know I want the smoke
So much bread I gotta boast🎶

Bobben' along, Pete runs the chorus with him. The two bestfriends flow together flawlessly.

🎶Ay can't stop getting paper
Ay can't stop rollin' papers
Ay LSD and coca
Ay live la vida loca
Aye she gon' feed me grapes
Ay we don't go on dates
Ay got a man at home
But she love the way I taste🎶

The two bounce into the each other, laughing. Pete jumping in on random lyrics and the chorus. Colson rapid firing through his lyrics.

🎶3, 2, 1, takeoff
Jets round the world with them
And you know we gotta fly
Wit the herb with them
In the town
I'm a chief like turbo and them
Shouts for the flow
G Herbo and them
I just got
The cell phone workin' again
I just got
The Styrofoam purple again
Never make threats
Non-verbal again
You already know
How I'm lurkin' again
Gunna🎶

They round out the chorus together. Hugging, Colson thanks Pete before he heads back to the girls. Luna and Sam teasing him. Nikki and Ashleigh laughing as they all vibe through GTS, Wild Boy, Let You Go and Candy. Colson teasing Luna and his female fans during the last two.

"He's such a fucking attention slut." She laughs, throwing her arm over Ashleigh as she agrees with laughter.

The whole show is incredible. The energy, the sound quality, the techs. There's nothing like an MGK performance. Climbing on speakers, stage diving and dancing around, he rips through I Think I'm Okay and Hollywood Whore.

Bringing Luna out for Bad Things. They play off of each other as the crowd sings and raps along with them. Colson grabs Luna by her pussy, pulling her closer to him.

🎼And you're my drug🎶

He raps close to her face. His warm breath curling around her ear while he taunts her.

🎶Breathe you into my face🎶

Stealing a kiss before the word.

🎶Numb🎶

Releasing her, Luna skips across The Stage, teasing him as she looks over her shoulder. Colson's always hard as shit whenever she's OnStage with him. The Band is loud. Colson flawless on his guitar. Luna's voice strong and commanding. Their energy undeniable. You can feel the electricity as they finish up, hands all over the other.

Luna greets the audience. "NEW YAAAWWKK!!!! IT'S GOOD TO BE HOME!!" She's walking around the stage. "In The City I love... " The crowd cheers. "With the man I love... " She strokes Colson's cheek as the cheers get louder. Grinning at each other, Luna turns to the audience. "Do you love this man?" The crowd roars. "Awww come on... You can do better than that." She walks around his body, running her fingers along his shoulders before displaying him. "THIS is one of the most diverse artist in The Industry and we're all here for one reason... Now I SAID... DO YOU LOVE THIS MAN!??" She screams as the room erupts. Colson laughs, beaming as he covers his face with his one hand. Slightly embarrassed. "That's what I thought... " She grins, moving back closer to him. "Me too!" She agrees with a giggle as she tippy toes to kiss his warm cheek. "Thank you!"

Luna waves and begins to head OffStage as Colson's fans gush. He grabs her wrist, pulling her back as he beams. Picking the chords to Wonderul Tonight, he leans into the mic. Staring at her.

"Oh. We gettin' married. EstFest. Mod's set. You're all invited." He states nonchalantly as the room EXPLODES in excitement.

Luna laughs as he pulls her in for a passionate kiss. She walks OffStage shaking her head as Colson switches for Rook's gnarly cover of Shout At The Devil.

Sam is losing her shit. "You're getting married!!???" Like for real!!?" She bursts into a thousand questions as she hugs Luna in excitement.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The five of them; Luna, Ashleigh, Nikki, Pete and Sam continue to watch SideStage. Busting out the lyrics to Rap Devil with Colson. Passing more joints as the show continues through Golden God, Alpha Omega, Home and LATELY. Firing the venue back up again with Bad Motherfucker, Wake&Bake, Rehab and 27. They end on Sail.

Colson comes bouncing OffStage, grabbing Luna's hand. Calling to Sam that she'll meet her BackStage with Pete as Nikki makes her way with Ashleigh, Slim and the rest of The Band.

There's an unknowing surprise BackStage. Seems like everyone's popping up at the PlayStation Theater tonight... And some just aren't as welcome.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Colson picks Luna up as soon as they close the door. Kissing her all over the neck and mouth. He sets her down on the counter of the dressing table.

"Where'd you go today?" He asks in between kisses as he pulls her shirt off.

Luna's heart stops. "Seriously. Now. What the FUCK." She doesn't lie. If she doesn't want to directly answer a question, she'll SideStep it. She tries not to do that with Colson. Sometimes it doesn't work.

Kissing his neck, trying to distract him as she unhooks her bra. She answers with a business meeting. Moving to his mouth to her breasts to shut him up. It works for a moment as he glides his wet tongue around her hard nipple. Biting the metal while sucking on it. Making Luna moan as her body flushes with heat.

"With who, Monica?" He asks coming up for air as he moves to her other breast.

Luna doesn't lie. "No. Tommy." She answers.

Colson flies up from her chest, glaring at her. "What THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?" His whole body is raging with anger as he spits his words at her. "No, you know what, I don't wanna fucking hear it, Luna! TOMMY IS NOT A BUSINESS MEETING!!" He shouts angrily at her as he turns away.

"WAIT!" Luna states, pulling on his elbow.

"FUCK YOU!" He shouts.

Turning around quickly, Colson shoves Luna. Both palms slamming into her shoulders. She flies back from his force, breaking the mirror behind her. Pain radiating from the hit to the gunshot wound.

"Oh Fuck, Loons... I'm... " He starts, immediately coming towards her.

Shocked, physically hurt and furious, Luna goes in defense mode. Kicking him square in the chest with her Doc as he gets closer. Knocking him back away from her. Both of them stare at each other for a moment with tears in both of their eyes. Neither saying a word. Colson grabs his shirt and walks out the door.

"FUCK DUDE... I can't believe you pushed her." Colson's shocked at himself. Feeling the pain in his chest where she kicked him, his thoughts change. "Fuck her... Crazy cunt. What the fuck was she doing with Tommy anyway." His anger at her flares back up as he heads BackStage.

**********************************

"He must seriously want to die one day." Luna thinks. She's livid that he had the audacity to push her. "I hope I broke his bitch ass chest." Her shoulder is killing her. His huge hand and the glass pounding both sides of the wound.

Pulling her bra back on, Luna swigs the bottle of whiskey in her bag while pulling out three 30s. She rails them as she puffs on a joint. Looking for her shirt afterwards. Finding it, she sits in a chair looking at the broken mirror as she continues to get high. Thinking about what just happened between her and Colson.

"His insecurity with this shit is getting real old." Luna thinks shifting in pain. "And I don't know what the fuck that nonsense was." Her mind floating to the angry push. "Fucking Asshole." She sighs, still pissed.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Yo! Get her the fuck outta here!" Slim instructs Benny.

BeBe Rexha is BackStage. Hanging out like it's no big deal until Slim sees her. Rounding the corner, just as Slim says it Colson sees Bleta.

"Nah, nah, let her be." He grins as he nods at her.

"Two can play this fucking game." He thinks, walking over.

-------------------------------------------------------

❇"Yo. Is yo boi stoopid?" Nikki asks Slim directly after watching the whole thing. Sitting back down, Slim agrees that he thinks Colson just might be. Nikki pulls her phone out to find Luna. Slim stops her. "Don't. They fucking crazy enough without anyone adden' to it." Nikki gives him a dirty look. She doesn't like not giving her people a heads up.❇

❇WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING?!!" Pete's mind screams when he sees Colson walking towards BeBe.❇

❇Sam's talking to Rook, watching the whole thing unfold over his shoulder. "This is who the fuck she's marrying???" Her first impression of Colson not so great.❇

❇"Here we go again." Thinks Benny.

-------------------------------------------------------

Looking for a beer, it takes Luna a second to notice the room. While, it's been anticipating her arrival. Cracking one open, she takes a long swig as she scans it. That's when she sees them. Colson's right palm is propped against the back wall. Close to a girl leaning against it. His head is ducked towards hers as she stares at him intently. Grinning.

Luna cocks her head and watches Colson for a second. Then she pounds the entire beer before walking across the room to them. Sam and Nikki quickly coming from their separate places. Following behind their girl. Luna shoves Colson's left shoulder with burst of strength. Causing him to have to regain his balance. He smirks at her. Wanting this jealous reaction.

"You're trying to get yourself fucked up tonight, hunh?" Luna asks Colson, hand flittering.

BeBe comes off the wall, stepping in front of Colson. She's a little taller than Luna. A lot thicker.

"Kinda seems like you might be. Bitch." BeBe snakes her head trying to intimidate Luna.

Raising her eyebrows, Luna looks at Colson. A giggle begins to escape from her lips. Looking back at BeBe, it's a laugh. Lifting to her toes, Luna grabs the sides of BeBe's arms, pulling her towards her as she slams her forehead into the bridge of her nose. Pushing her onto the floor to deal with her blood and broken bones. Nikki runs up to stand over BeBe. She's barely conscious.

"You just got knocked the FUCK out!!" She shouts while laughing hysterically.

Turning to Colson, Luna continues to laugh also; Nikki's actions only amplifying it. Shaking her head, she asks him. "How you gonna let your girl get fucked up like that?" Looking him in the eyes, she says with a sneer. "You're a piece of shit."

With that Luna punches Colson right in the dick. Watching him drop to his knees. She turns to her friends, nodding to the door that they're out of there. Trotting beside Luna and Sam, Nikki laughs as they head for the door.

"I always wanted to say that!!" She says excitedly as she throws her arm around Luna. "You always come through for me, B!!"

The three of them continue laughing as they grab Luna's stuff on their way out. Walking down the back stairs, they pass Ashleigh. She asks Luna what's going on. Kissing her cheek, Luna tells her to ask Colson or his whore once they're off the floor. Having never met BeBe, Luna doesn't know it's actually her. Confused, Ashleigh knows to let Luna go.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Where we going?" Sam asks once they're in the back of a cab.

"To get fuuuuucked up!!" Luna declares.

"I got just the spot!" Sam grins, giving the cabby directions while Nikki's busy posting to Instagram.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"MY Bitch. Been smashin shit and comen thru since '06 💯👯 #rideordie #nyny"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

❇As Colson and Bleta recover on the floor, the room's thought is pretty collective. Don't fuck with Luna.❇

❇All but Pete. Pete's fucking pissed at Colson. Leaving soon after Luna.❇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 32 14
(I am not shipping the actual people, I am shipping their online personas) TRIGGER WARNINGS: Guns, Fire, Cussing, Passing out THIS IS ALL FLUFF, NO...
21.9K 1.5K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
4M 182K 64
Cal Jackson's new life as a rockstar fails to account for one thing: the existence of the girl he loves. ***** "What are you thinking about?" she ask...
3.1K 67 17
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...