Microcosmos Love - A Taekook...

By microcosmoslove

His Dreams are his precious treasure. He didn't know what they mean, but he feels something Deep about them... More

Chapter one
Chapter one part 2
Chapter Two - part One
Chapter Two Part 2
Chapter Three - Part One
Chapter Three - part two
Chapter four part one
Chapter four- part two
Chapter Four - part Three
Chapter 5 - part one
Chapter five - part two
Chapter five - part three
Chapter five - part four
Chapter six - part One
Chapter six - part two
Chapter Seven - part One
Chapter seven - part 2
Chapter seven - part three
Chapter seven - part four
Chapter eight - part One
Chapter eight - part 2
Chapter nine - part one
Chapter nine - part two
Chapter nine - part 3
Chapter nine - part 4
Chapter ten - part One
Chapter ten - part two
Chapter ten - part three
Chapter ten - part four
Chapter Eleven - part 1
Chapter Eleven - part two
Chapter Eleven - part three
Chapter Eleven - part four
Chapter twelve - part 1
Chapter twelve - part two
Chapter twelve part three
Chapter twelve - part four
Chapter thirteen - part one
Chapter thirteen - part two
Chapter thirteen - part three
Chapter fourteen - part one
Chapter fourteen - part two
Chapter fourteen - part three
Chapter fifteen - part One
Chapter fifteen - part two
Chapter fifteen -part four
Chapter sixteen - part One
Chapter sixteen - part two
Chapter sixteen - part three
Chapter seventeen - part One
Chapter seventeen - part two

Chapter fifteen - part three

294 15 2
By microcosmoslove

Jungkook just finished his editing as he leaned back in satisfaction. He took a sip of his water bottle. He saved the track and stood up to strech himself. It was just two Hours of work, and his drive here in the morning with his Incredible Boyfriend was Wonderful. But he couldn't help it. He missed him already. It wouldn't hurt to visit him quickly. Just to say 'Hi'. He was very thankful of the rest he got yesterday, because today he was really refreshed and recovered. Even his voice is making better. He is still husky, but he can speak after all. Taehyung took good care of him. After their hot sex in the attic, and the cozy mood while reading comics, they finally went to shower, washing the blanket and making some lunch. At three p.m. afternoon. But who cares, right? It was just the two of them. They gamed and cuddled, watched a movie and Taehyung gave him an Incredible massage. He loves his long fingers and grand Palms. They are strong but soft at the same time and really REALLY handsome. 

Jungkook walked to the recording room, where Taehyung was busy with recording melodies. He peeked through the Little window at the door, above that shone: ON AIR. His heart pounded fast as he catched a glimpse of him, standing behind another dude, who was playing a trumpet. It was already 4 month since they got boyfriends, but it was Always the same. His heart raced when he didn't saw him for some Hours and then got to see him. He craved so much for him, and he wondered if Taehyung had the same Symptoms. Taehyung suddenly looked back and saw Jungkook's face in the window. He smiled. Jungkook smiled back. And then someone yelled at him. He looked back again, making a face like: 'oops..!' Jungkook chuckled. Tae looked at him from time to time, and finally the On AIR sign didn't shone anymore. He waited eagerly, of course his heart pounded again like crazy.

"Kookie", he said as he left the room, and Jungkook immediately felt this rush of blood to his head, making him a Little Dizzy, but oh so happy. He smiled widely. "so you came to distract me from work", he said. "Sorry..." Taehyung pecked his lips. "I had a hard time to focus since you were standing out there. What are you doing? Don't you have work to do?" Jungkook pouted. "I-I wanted to see you..." Taehyung pinched his chin and pecked his pouty lips. " I finished the editing already...I have other stuff to do, but i have a lot of time for that..." He said while he turned the end of his sleeves into Shirt paws. "Wanna have a coffee? I have a Little break." Jungkook nodded "Sure." 

*************

After work they sat in Taehyung's car. Jungkook suddenly noticed that they weren't going home. "Hey, you know, you missed the exit...where do you driving?" Taehyung smiled. "You will see." Jungkook was a very impatient guy, and he kept on asking for hints. But Taehyung kept silent and just laughed at the guess. Jungkook went pale as he noticed where they are. "No no no no no! Why are we here?! Are you sick? Is something wrong??? A-are you pregnant?" Taehyung laughed loudly. "Don't be silly. How would I get pregnant?! I'm a guy." Jungkook was almost in panic. "Then what?" "First of all, calm down. I'm not sick nor pregnant or something else like this. We are here because of you." Jungkook frowned. "B-but why? I don't like the Hospital! Gosh I spent so much time in there! I hate it!" He crossed his arms. "I'm NOT coming inside." Taehyung sighed. "Kookie. We are going to a Special room. Let's call it a visit to the past." Jungkook bit his lip. "It's the mission I recieved from Dr. Kim, remember? We HAVE to do this. Please." He pecked his lips a few times until Jungkook smiled. "O-Okay."

They walked down the familiar hallway, smelling the intense scent of desinfactant. Jungkook walked behind Taehyung, not knowing in wich Floor they are. Tae stopped in front of Room 97. "That was my room, but we can't go in here, because it's occupied. It doesn't matter, you were in there just once; I Always came to your room." he kept going until he stopped infront of the room 123. "We're here." He opened the room, and there was a empty bed. "We have two hours." Taehyung smiled and went Inside. Jungkook just followed. He then looked around. He nodded and sat on the bed. It was exactly like in his Dream. Taehyung smiled and hopped next to him. 

Like he used to when they were both in Hospital. "Meeting you here...it was a sign of Destiny for me." He said. Jungkook looked at him. "Our first kiss..." "Yes. It was here." Tae smiled fondly. It doesn't felt longer like a Dream. It felt real. "I'm curious. Did you kiss me or did I kiss you?" Taehyung smiled widely. "I guess, we just both leaned in. After I said you are pretty." Jungkook closed his eyes to call the situation in remembrance. Soon he felt a pair of soft lips on his, just as he was thinking about the situation. He felt a shiver going down his spine. He kissed back slowly. he opened his eyes. Tae was staring at his lips, longing for them to kiss again, but just as his lips connected with Jungkook's, the door flew open. Both startled. It was a nurse. "Oh...um...sorry..." She was about to walk out, but then turned around and came closer. "No way! It's you two!" She laughed. Jungkook looked surprised at the familiar face. And then it poped up in his mind. It's his nurse from back then.

The blonde hair got finally a face. "It was just like then" She chuckled. Tae already greeted her, and Jungkook greeted her too, a little bit confused. "Remember when I interrupt your kissing one day?" She smirked. "How could I forget..." Tae laughed nervously. Jungkook frowned. "Y-you caught us?" She nodded. And then the memory rushed through his head. "OMG, I was so embarrassed!" She chuckled. "You were so cute! And I can't Believe you are still together!" "Well...It's not exactly like that..."

The nurse was so excited, that they told her their whole story. It ended up with the nurse, wiping her tears and cleaning her nose. "Wow, that's so romantic...! So you came back to remember?" "Exactly." "Okay, I Don't want to disturb you longer...and heck, I got to go, I Need to work!" She waved them goodbye and walked out of the room. "She is nice." "Yeah, she is. She's our armor, you know. She brought us together that day." Jungkook tried to remember again. He closed his eyes. 

He was reading comics and was thinking of Taehung he missed and didn't heard anything for too long. And then it knocked. "He-ey, I'm Tae-....Kookie?!!!" Jungkook looked in shock at the door. Taehyung stood there, not believing his eyes. Jungkook jumped out of the bed, Walking to Taehyung looking for a proof if this really is happening... They looked at each other. "OMG, It's really you!" Jungkook smashed his arms around Taehyung who hugged him back, trying to supress a tear. They hold each other just naturally, both craved for the others touch. Tae pulled away and scanned every bit of his face. "Kookie...you grew so much...!" "And you too, look how masculine you already look!" Both were impressed by their visuals. Jungkook blushed as they we're Looking in each other's eyes. Tae gulped. "So...want to read Superman?"

Jungkook smiled at his Memory. He looked at Tae. "Did we confess?" Tae bit his lip. "Not really...We kissed and smiled, it was like we don't Need to explain...but I saw it in this Comic..." He showed him a page, where Tae's Name was written in the corner, surrounded by a heart. "When I saw this, it really warmth my heart. I knew you loved me. And I wanted to say you that I love you too, but then your mother interupted us..."

"Yeah, I remember..." He said in a sad tone. "She was really mad as she saw you sitting on my bed. She yelled at you. Then she dragged me out of the room and went to cafeteria with me...I was very upset. I even told her that I love you." "You did?" Tae said surprised. "Yeah...but then she said, that kind of Love doesn't exist, and you only want to steal my innocence. I said that it wasn't true. And then she told me about how you told her about the affair between our parents. And how you wanted to steel my father. I was very confused. I believed her. I was heartbroken that you didn't told me. But I didn't saw the whole truth. I was blinded by my love for my mother." 

"Yeah. It was the most painful moment for me. I searched you, but you just looked blankly at me and said, what else I want to steal...I didn't understand...a-and then you yelled I should the fuck go out of your room, you don't wan't to see my face ever again. I was devastated. The following day, you left. And didn't say goodbye." Tae got teary eyes. "I'm so sorry, Tae...come here..." Jungkook hugged him. It hurt him so much to see his boyfriend like this. "I was so stupid. And I somehow knew, that I was acting stupid and wrong. But I don't know...I don't know why I was like this..." He sighed in frustration. 

"I guess you searched for someone to be guilty for what happend with your parents. You didn't want them to be guilty, because you love them." Jungkook looked in his eyes. "But Tae! I love you too...so much...more than anything..." He kissed him with all the love he felt. "I-I thought I was in control. But I wasn't, and I missed you like crazy...but I just kept staying away from you for two years. I-I felt guilty, I thought I would betray my mother too, just like my Father and your mother. I didn't want to hurt her. But in the end, I think, she wasn't just a victim. She had her part in this too. I know that she pushed my Father away from herself, again and again. I can feel that. And then, we two worked together in the same building...when I saw you with that girl...I was really desperate, because I thought you really tricked me." 

Taehyung shook his head. He sobbed. "I just tried to get over you. To give you want was best for you. To stay away from you." Jungkook pressed his teary eyes on Tae's shoulders. "How could that ever be the best for us...? We were so stupid...I suffered a lot. And you too." They stayed silent, sobbing and hugging, lost in their sad and traumatic memories. Both drifted off to Sleep.

After an hour Jungkook woke up. He stretched and smiled as he saw Taehyung leaning against his shoulder and Sleep. He couldn't help, but to think what a handsome doctor Taehyung would be. He smiled. He felt happy to just watch Taehyung sleeping, knowing that they are together now. He deeply inhaled his scent, as he leaned Forward to his neck. Tae woke up and giggled, while Jungkook tickled him with the air coming from his nose. "Hey" he said. "Hey." They didn't say a word as they intertwined their hands and smiled to each other, Looking Deep into each others eyes, knowing how Deep their love was.

"I'm curious...I can't remember...how did we end up in the toilet...you know..." Tae chuckled and raised his eyebrows quickly as he thought about it. "Well, it started that you said, you think I would be a very handsome doctor..." Jungkook widend his eyes. "Really?! I just thought the same Thing a minute ago!" "So I guess you have some sort of kink. Want me to be your doctor?" Jungkook blushed, looked away and mumbled "Well, I wouldn't complain..." "I hear you bunny." "B-bunny?!" "Yes. You look like a shy bunny when you do your pouty face...I like it." Jungkook smiled widely. "Aww, a bunny smile." "Tell me more. So I wanted you to be my doctor..." "Yeah...you said, you would like me to touch you. I was surprised, Even if I was overexcited. But you were just 15 years old, and I didn't know for what you were Ready."

Just let you know what a handsome sexy doctor mr. kim Taehyung would be

"And then?" "I said, I don't know what you were thinking of, and you just grabbed my hand and placed it over your bulge, and said: 'there'." Jungkook was shocked over his past self. "And then I asked you again, if you are sure...I mean, I wasn't experienced at all, just like you, but I was really horny. A horny virgin." "Just like me."Jungkook giggled. "Come on, I show you..." He stood up and pulled Jungkook with him. They went down the hallway until they reached a guest toilet, that was hidden in the corner and barely  was used. Jungkook remembered as soon as they entered the room. "You stood there, just like now." Tae said.

"Oh...and what were you doing exactly?" Tae smirked and walked close to him. "I kissed you, like this..." He kissed him slowly, making him goosebumps. "And then you said, you Need me to touch you...so eager and needy..." He trailed his hand over his jeans and felt his crotch growing. He rubbed it through the jeans, making Jungkook moan. It felt the same, as if he was experiencing it again. Jungkook moaned and sweated. "And then you touched my chest...and then my bulge..." Jungkook touched the others chest and travelled down to his pants, grabbing Tae's bulge and rubbing it slowly. Taehyung groaned. He felt how his cock was dripping. "Yeah, just like that..." They looked at each other intensly. "I did this then..."Taehyung placed his hand into his pants and massaged the hot and wet flesh. Jungkook gasped at the touch, grabbing the counter behind him tightly. Taehyung pulled his and the others pants lower to free their errect members and took both in one hand, pressing them together and stroking them. "Do you remember?" he smirked and panted. Jungkook just nodded, Looking down at his hand. Taehyung's big hand just twine around them so well. It felt hot. Both cocks where drenched in precum. Taehyung kissed him hungrily, but didn't stop stroking, he stroked them at a faster pace, making Jungkook panting in the kiss. The twitching cocks make them both releasing at the same time. It felt as Electric as the first time. Jungkook was gasping for air as he looked into Taehyungs eyes. He smirked to him and leaned in for another kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 9.1K 50
We all have scars. From loving someone too deeply, From wanting to protect someone so much. Jimin saves Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't know it was him...
579K 25.1K 57
"Hyung, that boy is making me feel things" Jungkook said when they stepped outside into the cold air. "I know me too. He's fucking adorable, and does...
386K 15.4K 60
In which a not so innocent text changes his life 👆kook 👇tae ships: Taekook, Namjin and Yoonminseok this is purely fictional and doesn't relate to...
565K 30.1K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...