Whispers Of Memories

By fariya_siddiqui

"Memories: a recollection one cannot get rid of even after losing them" _____________________________ "Why yo... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Questionnaire

Chapter 4.

1.1K 63 3
By fariya_siddiqui

Abhay

Enjoy Reading ♥️

"Excuse me Auntie where is everyone?? I mean Abhay and that spoiled little brat??" Virat asked the maid not finding anyone inside the house.

"Sir hasn't came yet and Anisha baby is in her room" she said and the left. Virat frowned because he knows Anisha very well she wasn't someone who can just stay in her room. She has a habit of blabbering things every time.

Even if there is no one in the house to listen her she will keep talking to herself. Because of her talking habit she easily made friends wherever she goes. She is just opposite of her brother.

Virat is one of her bitter enemy. She can't stand a sight of him. Whenever Virat got a chance he never miss it to irritated her. He likes her irritated face and the weird expressions that she gives on his lame jokes. But this is totally different and unusual.

Thinking he took steps towards her room. He knocked the door but didn't said anything.

"Who's it??" She asked..

"Me!" he answered.

"I don't wanna talk to anyone now. So you can go." She said in a low voice which made him frown again.

"Are you crying??" He asked in a serious tone. There was silence for sometime. When he again heard her voice.

"Just go from here don't think too much. I am not crying." She yelled.

"Stop your tantrums drama queen and open the door." He said trying to act normal.

"No I am not. Just go from here right now or I will shout."She threatened him.

"You are already shouting dear..oh sorry I forgot I am talking to a wild cat who shouts more" He said thinking that she will get annoyed and open the door. But to his dismay there was silence for sometime when he said.

"Okay fine I am going to tell Abhay that you are crying bye." He also threatened her.

"Hey don't!!" she instantly opens the door. Virat smiled and entered inside her room.

"What happened?? Why were you so desperate to meet me??" She asked folding her hand on her chest.

"I was missing you so much and wanted to see this cute face of yours." He said touching her nose.

"Stop it Virat I am not in good mood so stop this nonsense." She jerked his hand and moved other side. Virat also stood beside her. Again there was silence in the room.

"Bhai is not home yet." she said and he smiled.

"Oh so the baby sister of Abhay Vadhera is missing her brother that's why she is crying??" He said sarcastically at which she shot a glare at him.

"Tell me yaar what is the matter why were you crying??" He asked.

"I was just trying to copy that fountain." She said angrily and Virat sighed defeatedly.

There was silence for sometime when he heard her saying. Her gaze fixed on the floor.

"I told her about her accident and she is very upset with me"

"I told her that it was just an accident bhai never intended to do anything like that. He don't even know her...I also apologize her I know my apology in not enough for her loss but she has to understand na.. I am feeling guilty yaar...." She stopped and looked at Virat who was listening her with so much concentration.

"What??" She asked when Virat didn't said anything.

"So this is the reason you were crying for??" He asked and she nodded.

"Oh my God Anisha you are unbelievable" he exclaimed.

"What happened??" She asked.

"Why are you involving her so much in your life. It was her fault not yours or Abhay's she shouldn't have to run around on the road. She was the one who came in front of our car beside she was already very much injured before the car hit her. You don't have to worry about her." He explained her everything.

"But she look so broken. Her eyes held so much pain I mean she forget everything about her past, her family, friends everything. Just think if something like that happened to us. Something happened to me-" she was saying when he cut he off.

"Oh Anisha stop thinking so much." He said frustrated. He did not want her to think so much. The mere thought of leaving her made him angry. He can't stand it when she crys. Her tears always manage to make him restless.

"Why are you shouting on me??" She said glaring at him. " What do you think of yourself?? Just because I am talking to you nicely doesn't mean I like you.. you are still my enemy... And I don't want to talk to you at all just leave" she added.

"Arey yaar I was saying that you don't have to worry don't stress yourself so much... She just needs some time to recover." He said smiling and calming her because she again turned to her older self.

"Okay sorry I will never shout at you again" he said when she didn't said anything.

"You better be" she said making him chuckle.

They started talking and irritating each other unaware of the fact that someone is listening them for quite sometimes.

He was hell tired and his day in office was a hectic one. He entered inside his house when the maid came and asked him if he needs something.

"No I am fine. I just need some rest. Where is Anisha??" He asked.

"She is in her room Virat baba is also with her..." The maid replied.

"Okay you can go know." He said and moved towards Anisha's room.
His step halted when he heard Virat voice.

"Tell me yaar what is the matter why were you crying" Abhay frowned 'why is she crying??'

He was listening his baby sister who was so innocent that she was feeling guilty over something which she hasn't even done.

He smiled that how pure soul his sister is who feel others pain...who always gives priority to others feelings.

But he was not like her he never paid any heed to anyone. He never think about anyone's pain or happiness it never matters to him.

But this is a different case. Right now he is in same situation as his sister. He was feeling same as her. He was affected by her pain, her tears everything.

Her doe like brown orbs tells a tale which wanted to know. But he didn't muster up his courage to face her right now. He also wanted to apologize but he wasn't so much courageous like his sister.

He knows his apologize didn't do any good to her but still he wants to apologize.

Without thinking anything he moved towards the room in which she was staying. He stood there for sometime not knowing what to do next.

He was about to do something when the door flew open and his black eyes met the brown one. He felt that everything stop for a while. Those shinning orbs were looking at him with confusion filled in them. And he also keep staring her standing like a statue.

Assalamoalikum friends..

How are you guys doing?? I hope you all are fine.

So this is the next update. So they met.

Tell me if you guys liked it or not.
Do vote 🌟 and comment ✒️.

Thanks for reading.

Love you ❤️ guys and take care 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417 20 10
''Agle janam me main aapki or aap hamare honge iss janam ke liye alvida Yuvraj'' She said w...
77.2K 3.5K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* ♡Nina Suresh♡ Fun, loving, selfle...
174K 11.5K 48
#1 in Forever together. #1 in Long lost love. This story is a full package of; 🔸Love, 🔸Romance, 🔸Comedy, 🔸Drama, 🔸Revenge, 🔸Interesting plots...
4.4M 152K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...