Henry Danger Oneshots

By elle_mckinnon

Just a bunch of Henry Danger One Shots - I will never do HenRai (That's Illegal) - I will never do Henry/Pi... More

Silence
Electric
Dyslexic
Muffin of Love
Panic
Temper
Dark Danger
Doubts
Dark Danger Part Two(ish)
Valentines
They Know
Baby
Fire
Found
Silence (2)
D.I.A.P.E.R.
The Good Old Days
Bullies
Achoo!
Ski Trip
Choked
Side Effects
Rainbow
It Isn't In My Blood
Math Bowl
Freezing
The First Shot
Tagged
The Truth Will Come Out
Replaced?
Armageddon
Dark Danger 3
Nightmares
Dark Danger 4
The Secrets I Keep
Graduation
Sold
Sniffles
Blood
Accused (1)
Accused (2)
Chapter Break
Hearts Break
Struck
Drowning
Halloween
In the Eye Of A Hurricane
Soldiers
New York
Game On!
The Voice
Quick Break
Quick Break Part 2
Avalanche
Pride
Blue, Pink and White
Snow White?
Dark Danger 4 (Alternate Ending)
Happier
Slight Problem
For My Sister? Anything
Sleep
Don't Jump
How Lucky I Am
Prank War
Shocked
Carved
Even When The Dark Comes Crashing Through
Feminist
Small Facts You Should Know About Me!
A Guilty Heart
I Was Eighteen
Hidden Pain
What Could Have Been
Anaphylaxis
You're Made Of Stars
Undercover
Roll Down Your Sleeves
Sincerely H. Hart
Avalanche (2)
Moonlight
Girl Code
The Blip
A Glint of Metal
Docked
The Secrets I Keep II
You'll Be Ok, Ok?
Sleep Would Be Good
Speak No Evil
Scars To Your Beautiful
Who You Are
What Happened In Paris
It's Only A Bruise
Hidden Pain (2)
The Interrogation
Cinnamon and Apple Cider
System Defect
Don't Touch Our Friend
26 Codes

Ancient History

1.6K 36 58
By elle_mckinnon

Warning ⚠️
This one shot includes a scene of gun violence.

"Come on Henry! We're losing him!" Rai yells as we speed after the criminal.

"I'm trying my best here!" I call back.

The criminal bolts across the street and turns to see if we're following. He's at the end of the street. The only choice is to turn back and try to outrun us again.

I skid to a halt in front of a window of a shop.

"Captain, what's the plan?"

"He's trapped, he has to turn around, in which case we go diagonally across the road and cut him off."

"Good plan, we just have to-" I start, turning my gaze away from the thug, when I feel a sharp pain shoot through my chest.

I collapse to the ground.

Rai rushes down to my side.

"Oh dear god!"

He presses a hand to my chest, I can't help the pained groan escape my lips.

"Captain, he's escaping. I'll get Piper to come fix me." I painfully wheeze.

I see Rai quickly glance at the escaping criminal before looking back at me.

"Fine! But if you die, I'm going to kill you!" Rai threatens.

I roll my eyes as Rai sprints after him.

I shakily lift my hand and flip up my watch. 

It rings twice before Charlotte answers.

"Hey- oh my god! What happened?"

"In a nutshell, I've been shot. Rai's continued to chase the criminal. I need medical assistance, send my sister." I gasp out.

"Ok Hen- er - Kid Danger, relax, we're sending her right now."

I nod quickly before shutting off my watch.

I close my eyes but quickly open them. I can't risk falling asleep.

I continue to press my hand against the bullet wound. It yells back in protest by shooting pain through me but I continue for the sake of my life.

- time skip -

Groggily I see my sister rushing towards me.

I blink blearily and she's in front of me. She's wearing a mask similar to mine as well as a black jacket with the Captain Man and Kid Danger logo.

"Holy shit! Blood... that's a lot of blood." Piper says uneasily.

"Yeah, it's all mine, so can you help?" I gasp out.

Piper nods her head stiffly and hauls off her medical bag strapped around her back.

She pulls out a tube and a pint of blood. She lays it down gently.

She the pulls out a roll of bandage wrap, a scarily large pair of tweezers and a clamp, then lastly a white facecloth.

"Ok, this is gonna hurt like bejesus so brace yourself." Piper warns me before opening the clamp and pulling back the skin near the wound.

I cry out in pain

"I know, I know I'm sorry." Piper apologizes.

"It's fine." I wheeze.

"What can I do for you to distract you?" She asks anxiously. "There has to be something."

"I- gah - I don't know." I say, interrupting myself with a cry of of pain as Piper accidentally applies too much pressure on my wound.

"Ok, ok I got something. This is going to sound corny but I'm gonna tell you childhood memories."

I nod my head stiffly.

"First memory," Piper says before applying disinfectant to the wound, "we wanted to either go to or watch a movie..."

- 6 years ago -
2013
Piper: 9
Henry: 13

"We are not seeing Frozen again!" Henry whines.

"Come on! It's my favourite movie!" Piper begs.

"It's only been in theatres for a few days, we've seen it twice."

"Mommy, tell Henry we can go see Frozen again?"

"Not this time sweetheart." Siren Hart replied sweetly.

"Mom! Jana Tetrazini got to see it three times! It's not fair that I only get to see it twice!" Piper shouts, her sweet demeanour suddenly gone.

"Who cares if Jana Tetrazini saw it three times, I don't want to watch Frozen for the third time this week." Henry groans, rolling his eyes.

"Come on!" Piper cries.

"No, sorry baby." Siren replied softly.

"Then what are we gonna watch?"

"We could watch-"

"We're not watching Diehard Henry." Jake says with a sigh.

"It's a Christmas movie!" Henry complains.

"It's rated R!"

"Fine!"

"What if we watch Dumbo?" Piper asks.

"But that's not a Christmas movie." Henry complains.

"This is going to be a long night." Siren complains.

"That was a very long night." I gasp out as Piper removes the tweezers to clean blood away from my skin.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I cry out.

"Sorry!" Piper squealed.

"It's ok. Is it out yet?" I groan.

"Almost there." She replies as she reapplies the tweezers to the wound which immediately sends a second wave of pain through me.

"Next memory. God tell me the next memory!"

"Ok, ok! Uhh, it was quite a few years ago."

-.-.-.- 
2008
Henry: 8
Piper: 4

The Hart family used to always go to Arizona for a week. They stayed with Siren Hart's mother who had a huge infinity pool. Little Piper adored the pool, she could always be found down there. Just watching the water.

So it didn't really surprise 8 year old Henry Hart when he saw her down there.

What did surprise him though, was when he saw her leaning over the pool reaching for something.

"Piper! What are you doing?" Henry whined.

Surprised, Piper looks up before falling into the pool.

Henry reacts immediately, leaping down 3 steps of stone steps towards the pool.

He leaps into the pool and grabs Piper's yellow tank top and hauls her toward the pool stairs.

Once they're both safely on the sidelines and Piper's caught her breath, Henry speaks.

"What were you thinking? You can't swim without your floaties." Henry scolds Piper.

"I dropped my duck in the pool."

"You dropped your duck?" Henry repeats.

"Yeah. Sir Quackington fell in the pool." She replies innocently.

Henry looks back to the pool and sure enough, a rubber duck with a monocle and top hat was floating in the pool.

"Well if Sir Quackington ever falls into the pool again, wait for me or mommy and daddy to help." Henry explains.

Piper nods softly.

"Can you get Sir Quackington?" Piper asks softly.

Henry sighs, a cute little 8 year old sigh, before nodding and getting back into the pool to retrieve the apparently sophisticated duck.

He wades out and grabs the duck before getting out again and handing it to his little sister.

"Promise you won't do that again?"

"I pinky swear."

-.-.-.-

"You saved my life that day. I could have drowned." Piper finished.

"No- no problem sis." I say grimacing as Piper finally pulls the bullet out of my wound.

"And the bullet's out!" Piper exclaims.

"Oh thank god." I breathe out.

"Ok, we're going to wrap that in bandages and get you back to the Man Cave."

"Thanks Pipes." I sigh.

"Anytime bro."

I smile at her as she packs her equipment before helping me into the Man Van.

I have a great sister.

HAHA WORLD!! I DID IT! I vowed to update before I had to go back to school and I start tomorrow and boom! I did it!
Also I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years. Sorry you had to read me screaming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 343 10
Chenry moments I wish happened. Some follow the storyline of season 5, some are just random Disclaimer: I don't own Henry Danger and it's characters...
48.6K 369 30
Random Henry Danger One Shots I daydream about from A-Z. If u love drama and heart warming friendships then this is the place for u!
52.8K 941 31
| completed | a henry danger fanfic | start: November 2014 end: September 2018 - the girl of his dreams on the verge of death, and he does everything...
7.9K 158 6
·˚ ༘ κ’± βͺ π–₯» PLEASURE DELAYER .ᐟ ❫ κ’± ↳ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ... he's in love with his boss's ...