Twilight Imagines

By TheDevilsDaughter666

Requests are open! Please read the rules before requesting and imagine! Imagines will also be posted on my tu... More

Rules
Cullen
Emmett Cullen
Kisses
Bear attack
Happy Birthday
Jasper Hale
Cowboy
Rosalie Hale
Kisses
The bride
Denali
Tanya Denali
The new Denali
The new Denali Part 2
The new Denali Part 3
The new Denali Part 4
The new Denali part 5
The new Denali part 6 (final part)
Succubus
Sing for me
Garrett
Midnight snack
Kisses
Volturi
Alec Volturi
Nightmare
The little sister
The little sister Part 2
Chase
Terror twins
Teach me how to love
Caius Volturi
Re e Regina
The count
Demetri Volturi
Playing with fire
The unexpected journey
No choice
The hunt
Come find me (part one)
Come find me (part Two)
Felix Volturi
The little hero
Size doesn't matter, buddy
Size doesn't matter, buddy part 2
Size doesn't matter, buddy part 3
Size doesn't matter, buddy part 4
Size doesn't matter, buddy part 5
Size doesn't matter, buddy part 6
Size doesn't matter, buddy part 7
Size doesn't matter, buddy part 8
Size doesn't matter, buddy part 9
Size doesn't matter, buddy part 10
Size doesn't matter, buddy part 11 (Final Part)
The wrong turn
Ghost
Heidi Volturi
Seduced
Happy Birthday
Jane Volturi
Terror twins
Happy Birthday
Pack
Leah Clearwater
Kisses
Prey
Paul Lahote
Kisses
Drowning
Seth Clearwater
Kisses
Little red riding hood

Kisses

9.9K 128 2
By TheDevilsDaughter666

Word count: 420

You were standing on the balcony, letting the sun make your marble like skin sparkle and reflect in many colours. You moved your hand around a little, making the light dance around it, still mesmerized by it.
You had been a vampire for three years now, only just getting control over your thirst and emotions again. The past three years had been hard, and you had killed a few humans in your battle against the never ending thirst. Your boyfriend, Jasper, has helped you out a lot. The two of you had left the Cullens temporarily to stay as unnoticed by other humans as possible, apart from the few hikers that went missing and fell victim to your razor sharp teeth.

A larger, sparkling hand gently laid itself over yours, twirling your body around to find the arm attached to your boyfriend. A gentle smile was displayed around his lips. His hand gently ran up your arm and down your body to your waist, pulling you closer to his body.
"Hello, darling. How are you doing today?" he asked, stroking your hip gently. You looked up at him, a happy smile displayed around your lips.
"Much better. I think I am finally getting the hang of this whole vampire thing." You said jokingly as you placed your hands on his chest. Jasper's smile only grew at this and pecked your lips.
"I am so glad to hear that, darling." He said. You smiled but bit your lip, letting your eyes travel down to his lips and back up. Jasper followed the movement of your eyes and a playful glint showed itself in his eyes.

Before you knew it, his lips where against you and his arms pulled you even closer to his body. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to your body as well. He soon nibbled on your lip, asking permission to enter and you gladly granted it. His tongue was gentle at first, testing the waters but soon he took full control. His tongue explored your mouth and you let him, a small moan escaping your throat as he did.
After a while he pulled away, both your eyes black from lust. A blush would have been spread around both your cheeks if blood had still bene pumping through your veins, and even though you didn't need it, both your breaths where heavy.
"I love you, darling." He murmured as he pressed his forehead against yours.
"And I love you, cowboy." You whispered back. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 1.9K 21
𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 π’•π’˜π’ 𝒐𝒓 π’Žπ’π’“π’† 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 π’˜π’‰π’ 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’†π’… 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’•π’π’ˆπ’†π’•π’‰π’†π’“. (𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘½π’π’π’•π’–π’“π’Š 𝒙 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙...
121K 1.6K 58
She's a dreamer and he is her dream. [SLOW UPDATE] [Fem!Oc Γ— Paul Lahote] [UNDER-EDITING]
36.4K 799 16
When Tessa Mccall runs to Forks with her half sister and children from her abusive home. how will Charlie react to his childhood friend daughter's re...
234K 2.8K 66
πƒπ„π‘π„πŠ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...