•Benefits• {cash} {boyxboy}

By wedontbelieveinyou

I kinda wish I was buried six feet under but oh g o d I wish I was buried in your arms. c.d&n.g Book One... More

Benefits •cash• boyxboy
Chapter 1: This Is How It All Started
Chapter 2: Youtubers and Secrets
Chapter 3: Appointments
Chapter 4: It Meant Nothing
Chapter 5: Comfort
Chapter 6: Just Friends
Chapter 7: #Nia
Chapter 8: Lia
Chapter 9: House Party
Chapter 10: Drunk Matt
Chapter 11: Catthew
Chapter 12: The Agreement
Chapter 13: Matt Needs Help
Chapter 14: I Only Want You
Chapter 15: Scrabble
Chapter 16: Trailer Trash
Author Note *Important*
Chapter 17: A Chat With Matt
Chapter 18 : New York New York (Part One)
Chapter 19: New York New York (Part Two)
Chapter 20: Happiness
Chapter 21: An Awkward Situation
Chapter 22: Matt's Thoughts
Chapter 23: An Unexpected Visit
Chapter 24: All Good Things Come To An End
Chapter 25: Hatred
Chapter 26: Matt Is A Bit Upset
Chapter 27: Silver Linings
Chapter 28: Friendship Is Key
Chapter 29: Misery
Chapter 30: Breakdown
Chapter 31: Ever Heard Of The Term 'Anger Sex'?
Chapter 32:Wonderwall
Chapter 33: Mr Mendes
Chapter 34: Mr Mendes (Part 2)
Chapter 35: Roof Tops
Chapter 36: Oh
Chapter 37: Closure
Chapter 38: Petty
Chapter 39: Hope
Chapter 40: A Big Mistake And Some Heartbreak
A quick note
Chapter 41: Exile
Chapter 42: Sting
Chapter 43: Uncertainty
Chapter 44: Mini Grier
Chapter 45: Misconception
Chapter 46: All Or Nothing
Chapter 47: Cartah Stahp (Part One)
Chapter 48: Cartah Stahp (Part Two)
Chapter 49: Me And You
Chapter 50: Don't Go
Chapter 51: Light My Fire
Chapter 52: I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off Me
Chapter 53: R U Mine?
Chapter 54: Little Things
Chapter 55: Dalliance
Chapter 56: I Want You To Want Me (Part One)
Chapter 58: I Want You To Want Me (Part Three)
Chapter 59: I Want You To Want Me (Part Four)
Chapter 60: I Miss You
Chapter 61: Just
Chapter 62: Girl Talk
Chapter 63: Something Big
Chapter 64: Coming Of Age (Part One)
Chapter 65:Coming Of Age (Part Two)
Chapter 66: Coming Of Age (Part Three)
Chapter 67: IFHY
Chapter 68: Shutdown
Chapter 69: Not Again
Chapter 70: Back
Chapter 71: Words
Chapter 72: Forget
Chapter 73: Conversations About Nash
Chapter 74: If Only
Chapter 75: Flashbacks
Chapter 76: Plans
Chapter 77: Flights And Goodbyes
Chapter 78: Ponder
Chapter 79: Angry Cameron
Chapter 80: Love Is A Laserquest
Chapter 81: That's Where You're Wrong
Chapter 82: Teddy Picker
Chapter 83: Breaking Point
Chapter 84: Since Forever
Chapter 85: Just For A Day
Chapter 86: I Would Do Anything For You
Chapter 87: Your Love Will Tear Us Apart
Chapter 88: Still Take You Home
Chapter 89: One For The Road
Chapter 90: Pull Yourself Together
One
Chapter 91: Wedding Bells
Chapter 92: Bittersweet
Chapter 93: Late Night Conversations
Chapter 94: What Came First The Chicken Or The Dickhead?
Chapter 95: Under Pressure
Explanation
Chapter 96: And I Swear I Don't Have A Gun
Chapter 97: I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Chapter 98: It's A Bad Religion
Chapter 99: Tick Where It Hurts
Chapter 100: Epilogue
Ending Notes and Alternative Endings
Soundtrack
We Need To Talk
Asking Me Personal stuff

Chapter 57: I Want You To Want Me (Part Two)

12.5K 325 321
By wedontbelieveinyou

Jack G’s  POV

I was pulled out of my dreams by the stupid sound of a car honking. I begrudgingly got up and shut the window. Stupid Jack must’ve left it open last night. I sighed and laid back down. I looked over to the clock on the bedside table. It read ’11:00’. Great. I overslept.

Thank god there wasn’t a show today. I hate oversleeping. I turned over, expecting Jack to be next to me and much to my disappointment, Jack was gone. Typical. He always leaves. I cannot recall one time when he didn’t. And that made me upset.

All I wanted was for him to realize that maybe he could love me too.  

I felt like crying. I opened up to him last night and he just blew it off.  I’ve never cried in front of anyone before. Let alone Jack.

I know for a fact that I’m in love with him. I have been ever since I was fourteen. And I know he has to feel something too. This cannot mean nothing. He has to be in denial. This whole thing about ‘bro’s helping out bro’s’ is a bunch of bullshit. I can see right through it.

I sighed and got up. Maybe I should talk to Cameron about this. Maybe he’ll have some good advice for me.

He’s in a somewhat similar situation. Except Nash is love with him, in his own weird fucked up way. But somehow, Cameron got Nash to admit it. And I need to know how.

I’ve realized that I ultimately have two options. I can either, somehow make Jack realize he has feelings for me. If he actually has any feelings. Or, I can sit back and do nothing. And I really don’t want to sit back and do nothing.

The thing is, I know that I am in love .

I’m not so sure about Jack. There are times when I think he loves me, and then there are times when I wonder if we’ll only ever just be friends. Sometimes  we don’t even act like friends. He’ll go days without talking to me which is fucking amazing considering we’re on tour together.

I quickly picked my phone off the bedside table and dialed Cameron’s number.

I held the phone to my ear, listening to the sound of the ring. It rang about four times till Cameron picked up.

“Jack, hey.” He said. He was out of breath.

“Cameron man, you busy today. I need to talk to you.” I asked, hoping that he wasn’t. I really needed to talk to someone. Maybe understand what my options are. How I can fix this.

“Umm. I’m kind of a bit busy but you sound like you need to talk.” He said. I could hear the concern in his voice. That’s what I really liked about Cameron. He cared about everyone else more than himself.

“I really do.” I said.

“Okay well, you can come over whenever you want okay.” Cameron said.

“Thanks. I’ll be there in ten okay?” I asked, hoping it wasn’t too early.

“Sure.” Cameron said.

I let out a sigh of relief.

I then quickly hung up. I grabbed my sweat pants that were lying on the floor. I quickly slipped them on.

I went over to my suitcase that was sprawled out on the floor. I rummaged through it and pulled out a random t-shirt. I held it to my nose to smell if it was clean or not. I couldn’t really tell so I decided it was good enough. Hey, I’m not dressing to impress here.

Suddenly, the door to the hotel swung open. I quickly ran into the bathroom.

“Come on, he should be gone.” I heard a voice say. I was pretty sure it was Jack.

“But what if he is here?” another voice asked. This voice was female. I didn’t recognize the voice.

I could hear odd sounds but I couldn’t make out what they were.

Then there was silence. All I could hear was hush murmurs. I knew that I couldn’t stay in here forever. I needed to get to Cameron’s.

Eventually, I got impatient and I also got curious so I opened the bathroom door and walked out to see Jack and no other than Kylie Jenner. They were sitting on the bed. They were sitting on our bed.

“Jack.” Jack said while wide eyes. “You’re still here?” he continued.

I gave him a puzzled look. This isn’t what I think it is, is it. Oh god please don’t let it be what I think it is. My heartbeat started to increase and I started to feel dizzy. No. No. No. No.

“Jack are you okay?” he asked.

My breathing started to get shallow. “Uh, yeah I’m fine, I was just going to Cam’s. I- I ‘ll see you l-llaterr.” I stuttered out. I was surprised I could even get a sentence out.

My eyes lowered to Jack’s hand. His hand was intertwined with Kylies. I thought I was going to be sick at the mere sight.

“Nice seeing you Jack.” She said. I looked at her. She was beautiful. Even I could admit that. How could I even begin to compete with her? She’s everything Jack’s ever wanted. She’s also a girl so that gives her a million points.

I could tell that Jack noticed this. Jack has known me since forever. He can tell when I’m freaking out. Only he can. I’d be all chilled and mellow on the outside and freaking out on the inside. Everyone else wouldn’t see through it, except for Jack.

He gave me a sympathetic look as if he knew exactly why I was freaking out. And, he most likely did. But he didn’t say anything. It was as if he just wanted me to leave. So he could be alone with her.

I started to feel myself getting increasingly upset. I needed to get to Cameron’s. And I needed to get there now. 

//

QOTD: What's your name?

-Danica 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 8.9K 58
His eyes His smile His personality His laugh His feature He just perfect He saved my life And yes, i'm truly in love With My own best friend.. Plea...
70.3K 2.1K 20
Nash is in love with Cameron but cameron is supposedly straight. Nicole loves to blackmail people and her next victim is Nash. --- Boyxboy (I wrote t...
44.1K 2.1K 24
Life is just the art of living on Cameron Dallas was 16 years old with a bright future in swimming ahead of him. Tragedy strikes and changes Cameron'...
8.1K 301 21
maybe you're going to be the one who saves me? - cameron dallas a.u