Finding Her Voice Book 1&2, C...

By yeah_dis_queen

A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck... More

CastπŸ’‹
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENTRELLπŸ’š
Questions
Answers
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
I'm confused😭
26
27
28
29
30
31
To All Readers(Must Read)
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(Important)
39
40(Part 1)
40(Part 2)
Sequel??πŸ€”
Her Voice: Book 2
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
This what's gone happen‼️
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

18

13.9K 635 414
By yeah_dis_queen

Date: August 30, 2019
Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

Me and the gang walked inside the gym like we suppose to be in here knowing damn well we skipping.

This was Miry, Kayla, and LeeLee gym period.

I wanted to see Miry..

I looked around seeing ha sitting in the bleachers.

My smiled dropped when I noticed a nigga all in ha face, smiling and shit. On the other hand she looked way uncomfortable.

I looked closely and noticed it was Fredo Bang.

Where the hell Kayla and LeeLee at?

"Aye yo, y'all see that shit." Ben pointed to them as we all made our way up the steps to ha.

"The fuck is you doing nigga?" I mugged the fuck out of him.

"Where the hell Kayla and LeeLee?" Ben asked.

'They got in trouble.' Miry typed.

"HOLLUP, SO WHY THE FUCK YOU SITTING HERE TALKING TO HA? THE FUCK" I yelled making the whole gym look at me.

"Mane nigga calm the fuck down, she ain't got no ring on ha finger, meaning she ain't married." he shrugged. "And ion see nobody stopping me from talking to ha."

I chuckled. "That ring might not be there yet, but its gone come. And nigga imma beat yo ass if you don't move the fuck around."

He stood up getting in my face and I felt BabyJoe sliding a gun in my free hand, I shooked my head giving it back to him.

"Make me move nigga, I'll fuck yo bitch in yo face and watch you not do shit." he smirked looking from Miry and back to me.

Next thing I know, I was punching the nigga in his face with no remorse.

Ben grabbed Miry, pulling ha back getting in front of ha as me and Fredo started fighting.

As I was punching him he got a good hit off me but he fell to the floor making me kick him down the steps making him roll down to the floor.

I chuckled getting my foot stomping on his chest as I started hearing him cough.

Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: Miry

They continued to fight making me look away, cause Ian like to see Kentrell fight.

The gym teacher soon came with security breaking the fight up.

I didn't want Kentrell to fight him, even tho he made me feel highly uncomfortable.

"You good Miry?" Ben asked me making me nod my head. "He ain't hurt you or touch you, did he?"

I shooked my head mouthing no.

He nodded. "Ight, let us know now."

They grabbed Kentrell and we made eye contact before he was rushed out the gym.

I shooked my head sighing loudly.

"AYE, WHAT THR FUCK HAPPENED?" I heard Kayla voice.

"WE JUST HEARD THAT YOUNGBOY WAS FIGHTING" LeeLee yelled running up to us.

'Thought you guys got in trouble.' I typed.

"We did, but when the gang fights, we gotta get up out that bitch." LeeLee shrugged. "But real shit what happened?"

"Youngboy got to fighting with fredo bout Miry" Ben said.

"Damn, you ight?" they both said making me nod my head.

"We sorry that we weren't here." LeeLee said.

"Yeah, sorry." Kayla pulled me into a hug.

"Y'all wanna go to the office and see Youngboy?" BabyJoe asked and everybody nodded they head walking out the gym.

We all walked down to the office and seen that the door was open.

Kentrell wad sitting there right with Fredo beside him.

Mr. Montana were talking to them and we couldn't here what was being said but I know he in some shit tho.

Kentrell looked at us and his eyes were on me, only me.

He mouthed to me 'I gotchu forever' making me nod my head with a slight smile.

I wanted to be with him so bad right now.

We sat outside the office waiting on Kentrell and they had finally came out I rushed up to him hugging him as he caught me in his arms hugging me back.

"Its ight ma." he mumbled in my ear. "I'm ight."

'I don't want you in fights Kentrell, ion like to see you like that. Look at your face.' I typed while touching the scar over his eye.

He moved my hand from it slightly flinching making me shake my head.

"I'm ight ma, ian gone let no lil scrath hurt me." I said. "But I got suspended tho."

"We already got detention, shit how long you got?" Ben asked.

"Nothing but 5 days since I really ain't start it." he shrugged. "I gotta leave tho ma, imma see y'all after school."

I nodded my head and he grabbed my chin with one finger and softly kissed me on my lips before leaving.

I looked at him before looking back at the gang.

"Ight all Y'all betta head back to class." Mr. Montana said. "Or don't, ion give a fuck."

The Fredo Bang nigga smirked at me as he sat in a chair waiting for a ride I guess.

"See you later ma." I heard him mumbled as we left.

Huh?

Did he not understand what just happened with him and Kentrell?

Ion know, but I feel something bad is going to happen.

We all walked back into the gym even tho none of them were suppose to be in here.

Think they just wanna protect me.

Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

I shooked my head walking to my car.

Good ass break for me.

Going to my contacts, I went to Miry and texted ha.

My Dream Boy😩💙
Ma, u ight?

Future Wife🔒💙
Yea. I miss u😭

My Dream Boy😩💙
I miss u too ma, but I can't sign u out

Future Wife🔒💙
Ik, its ight. Just a lil more time to wait

My Dream Boy😩💙
Yea, imma be right hea waitin on ya

Future Wife🔒💙
Ok😁, I gtg tho.

My Dream Boy😩💙
Ight ma

Seen
2:30pm

I sighed sliding my phone in my pocket pulling off.

Shit I think I love ha, couldn't possibly tho.

We just met.

Is it love at first sight?

Nahh, ion fuck with that shit at all.

But maybe that shit is true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.5K 51
Kehlani thought she was with the love of her life until she reunited with an old friend....
33K 1.7K 29
𝐼𝑛 π‘€β„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘π‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘ , π‘šπ‘’π‘Žπ‘›π‘  π‘›π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” 𝐴 π‘π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘‘π‘€π‘Žπ‘™π‘˜- π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘› ~π‘’π‘›π‘—π‘œπ‘¦π‘¦~ π‘π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘›- 𝐷𝑒...
139K 6.7K 38
Madison has been through a lot. She thought coming home would mean her life would start getting back to normal...until she met someone she'd never ev...
Hidden By Nini

Short Story

172K 6.3K 24
She was tired of being hidden. He was tired of not being heard. They were tired of not being respected. Everyone deserves love