Touched by an Angel

By Danifaridam

This story is about loss and hope.Prince meets Angelica under very strange circumstances.As he lost love he i... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1:Meeting him
Chapter 2:Tears go here......
Just saying thank you
Chapter 3:Somebody's Somebody part 1
Chapter 4:Somebody's Somebody part 2
Chapter 5:Forever in my life
Chapter 6:Courtin' Time
Chapter 7 :Paisley Park
Chapter 8:Let's Have a Baby
Chapter 9:Adore
Chapter 11 :Partyman
Chapter 12:The X's Face
Chapter 14:Friend,Lover,Sister,Mother,Wife part 1
Author's note
Chapter 15:Friend ,Lover,Sister,Mother, Wife part 2
Chapter 16:The Love We Make
Chapter 17:Hugs 'n Kisses
Chapter 18: She gave her Angels
Chapter 19:Moonbeam Levels part 1
Chapter 20:Moonbeam Levels part 2
Chapter 21:Moonbeam Levels part 3
Chapter 22:A Father's Song & a Motherless Child
Chapter 23:Life O' the Party
Chapter 23:Sex in the Summer
Chapter 24:She's always in my hair
Chapter 25:Birthday Chronicles
Coming Soon....
Chapter 26: Te amo Corazón
Update
Chapter 27: Que viva Puerto Rico!
hello
Chapter 28: Da Bourgeoisie
Chapter 29: Sweet Baby part 1

Chapter 13: Girls and Boys

434 14 7
By Danifaridam

20 weeks and growing

"...The heaven's gates opened and he saw someone walk up to him as he wanted to enter.He could only recognize him as Jesus." No Prince,it's not your time yet" he said.Prince looked at him confused."Lord,what am I doing here?"Jesus smiled and an angel came with a small bundle in his hands and gave it to him.It was a baby.!"I..don't understand... "He stammered.Jesus replied:" This is your son,Prince, I'm giving him back to you........"
Tears streamed down his face when he woke up from this dream.It was so real,almost tangible. He watched his beautiful fiancée sleeping.He gently kissed her belly and got up.....

Today is Angelica's 20 week appointment with Dr.Shepard.They will find out what the babies' genders are.Needless to say,they are very excited .At 20 weeks ,Angelica is halfway through her pregnancy. She has been experiencing lower back pains and mild leg cramps occasionally. Her digestive system has slowed down,so she csn only eat small portions at a time.Per Dr.Shepard's advice ,she now eats small portions .Prince's belly massages help with the indigestion and was highly recommended by Dr.Shepard.She even thought him the right technique to have the massage work effectively.It helps let out any trapped gas.Her sexdrive has increased as well,but she is still too shy to make the first move.So Prince observed her and picked up a few signs she shows when she was in the mood.One of them is her sniffing his neck.

Prince got up early and made his woman a light breakfast.He monitors her food intake ever since she started having stomach aches after every meal.Her belches have increased and now she even belches in her sleep,much to Prince's amusement.
"Good morning,mama.Did you sleep well?" Angelica yawned and nodded groggily.She ate her breakfast and got ready for the doctor's appointment. Prince noticed her being very quiet.
"You're quiet today,mama.Everything alright?"
"Yes ,I'm just excited ,that's all.Can't wait to know the genders"
"Yeah...me too.C'mon let's go see our babies"
Dr.Shepard quickly let them in and after weighing and measuring her,she asked the usual questions concerning symptoms.They told her about the indigestion and the gas.She encouraged Prince to keep massaging her,as he was doing a great job so far.She also spoke about heart burn, another side effect she could have later on.It's recognized by a burning sensation in the chest area,mostly after eating.Then it was time for the ultrasound.As she moved the wand around,the babies' heartbeats filled the air.Prince had a huge grin on his face.
"Now let's see what we're having." Dr.Shepard said.After staring at the screen for a few seconds ,she announced:"Congratulations ,you're having a boy and a girl". Angelica started to tear up and Prince's eyes welled as well.He thought about the dream he had this morning. Could it be true?

On the way home,Prince was very quiet.Angelica noticed him being lost in thought.Now they were sitting in the living room and he still hasn't said a word.He just stared into nothingness,lost in thought.Angelica curled up to him and he mindlessly started stroking her belly.
"Honey ,you okay?"she asked
" Hmm?Yeah yeah I'm okay..."he said.Angelica sensed that he needed a moment,so she told him:"I',m going to take a nap okay? "
"Okay"
And she went and took a nap.

When she woke up,she walked to the living room to look for Prince.She was worried about him.She found him crying ,while watching an ultrasound picture.When she walked up to him,she saw it wss an old ultrasound picture ,and a box with memorabilia of his son.
"Baby,what's wrong?"
"He came back, Angel....God gave me my son back.And a daughter too." He looked at her teary eyed and her heart just broke for this man.Angelica started to tear up and pulled him in for a hug.
"Aww....honey..." She said sympathetically.He continued crying and when he calmed down,he told Angelica the dream he had this morning.Angelica started to cry.
"Wow...that's a miracle baby.We need to thank God for this"
"You're right" And he proceded to pray for his children and his woman with so much emotion,that Angelica started to cry.This was a very emotional moment for him and she never saw him this vulnerable before.
"Mama,I'm very emotional today,so please be patient with me?" He pleaded.
"Ofcourse honey,I'm here for you"
He lifted up her shirt and admired her belly.Gently caressing it.
"My son....my daughter" he whispered softly as to remind himself that this was real.Angelica gently stroked his hair as he nuzzled against her belly,gently holding it as if  was made of glass.Angelica felt him drifting off and she wanted to pull down her shirt.Suddenly she grabbed her belly and gasped.
"What's wrong?"
"They kicked!" She placed his hand on her belly and sure enough the babies kicked again.Prince started to cry.He gently kissed her belly laid down in her lap.She wanted to pull down her shirt but he stopped her.
"No,please leave it like this.I love your belly"
She chuckled at him and said "Okay"
He drifted off to sleep ,one hand on her belly,when he felt her arch her back.
"Back pain?"
"Yeah"
He nodded and placed a pillow in her back.He put her feet in his lap and started massaging it.As he looked up to her,his eyes started to well.
"My heart is full,mama.Words can't express how I feel right now.I owe you my life and I'm truly grateful for you"
"I'm grateful for you too Prince. You took all my pain away and gave me joy instead" They kissed each other with so much emotion to convey what words could not express.
"Thanks mama,for bringing me back my son"
She just kissed him and gently stroked his back.He kept staring at her belly and gently caressed it.
"I want to take some pictures of you.A photoshoot.I need you to see how beautiful you are and how beautiful this belly is.I'm so in love with your belly mama,I just cant get enough of  it.Will you do it?"
"As long as you're the photographer"He chuckled and replied:" Deal.Time to feed you mama"
And he brought her some fruit and yoghurt .He decided to take her for a walk.After all that emotion,they both needed some fresh air.They had a light hearted conversation,laughing and joking with each other.After an hour ,he decided to go home as she needed to rest.Around lunch time his cook delivered the food.They were having quiche with spinach today.They enjoyed the food and had a nice conversation.Suddenly Prince noticed Angelics grabbing her belly with a pained expression.
"Trapped gas?"
She nodded.He went to sit behind her,spreading his legs so she could sit in between.
"Lift up your shirt mama"He started massaging but she was tense.
" Relax baby relax"She visibly relaxed and let out a small belch.Prince was not satisfied with the result and kept encouraging her.
"Come on baby,release it.All of it.You can do it"
He kept whispering encouragements in her ear.
"BELCH....ugh" And after a series of uncotrollable belches she let out a sigh of relief.
"Feel better baby?"
"Uh-huh...thanks honey"
As they laid cuddled up,Prince noticed Angelica being real quiet,while playing with his chesthair.
"Penny for your thoughts?"
She looked up to him and asked him:"Do you think I',ll be a good mother?"
"Without a doubt baby,but why such a question?"
"Because I feel useless!" She blurted out.
"Ever since I got pregnant you have been nothing but patient with me.You have fed me,massaged me and even bathed me.All I had to do was make a sound and you are there.You will definitely be an amazing father.But look at me,I'm spoiled rotten.How will I take care of two babies?"Her voice started to quiver as she bit her lip not to cry.
" Angel,you're the kindest,most nurturing person I know.You take care of everyone, including me."
"Really?"
"Really.You will be an amazing mother and an amazing wife.And I will be right here cheering you on" he kissed her nose.
"And you are not useless,baby.The pain you're going through ,I see it.But not once did you complain.You endured it like the champion you are.You're doing the hard work baby, by carrying 2 children.The least I can do is make you comfortable while doing it"
"Thanks honey I needed to hear that"
She curled up to him and started sniffing his neck.Prince started to chuckle.
"Looks like someone is horny again"
She looked at him shocked."How did you know I was horny."
Prince started to laugh: "Because you always sniff my neck when you are.By the way why do you sniff my neck?"
"Your scent" she explained.
"I love the way you smell and being pregnant,my sense of smell has heightened.When I smell you,it turns me on"
Prince laughed out loud:"Whatever floats the boat baby.As long as you get your freak on,I can get me some booty on.Come on my instatiable woman,let me satisfy you."
As Angelica tried to get up she arched her back and bit her lip.Prince looked at her sympathetically and helped her up.He led her to the bedroom and made sweet love to her.He noticed her swollen feet and as they laid cuddled up,he carressed her belly.
"The load is getting heavy huh"
Angelica sighed and nodded.
"You're doing great mama,you've made it halfway.I'm right here ',till the end okay?"
"Okay honey.I love you" And she kissed him,which led to round two.Afterwards as he watched her play with his chesthair,he started to chuckle.
"Why are you laughing?"
"I think I like you better when pregnant. Pregnant Angelica is freaky!"
She blushed:"Stop it"
"No,really baby I just enjoy every part of this journey. And I appreciate you loving me so much to carry my babies"
"Honey ,I would gladly carry 5 babies for you if it made you happy"
"Really??Well we should work on that"
"You have super sperm so I have no doubt that my next pregnancy will be with quintuplets"
Prince laughed out loud:"super sperm???"
Angelica chuckled:"Uhuh,it took you one time to conceive not one but two babies at once"
"You're funny girl"
They took a nap and in the evening he put some outfits ready for her to wear.They had an early dinner and he was ready for his photoshoot.
"Come on mama,let's get you in some sexy lingerie"
"Sexy lingerie??"
"Yep.Don't worry mama,it will be tasteful,I promise"She obliged and he started taking pictures.He found her belly so mesmerizing,he wanted to be in some of those pictures.

After the photoshoot,he drew her a bath ,massaged her all over and made love to her again.He drifted off holding her belly ,thinking of the amazing miracle that grew inside....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 46K 45
** story is triggering** His pleads for help were desperate as he watched his mates eyes flutter close and her chest stop rising. Her grip on his han...
36 0 5
Why does the princess have to be saved by a prince? Why can't she be saved by another princess? Why does the prince have to save the princess? What i...
12.2K 915 25
After an experience that left the whole family marked in tragedy, Michael's memory of the past has left him. As he tries to adjust to an unfamiliar l...
12.9K 944 31
German tries his hard to trust Violetta, but he ends up going to the Studio as a completely different person to keep an eye on her. It works well for...