Something Deeper

By E_Petrovyh3

What happens in Hawaii stays in Hawaii! But what happens if Hawaii was nothing like anyone expected? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 21

371 15 0
By E_Petrovyh3

Joe's POV

The day is finally over and hopefully, I will see Dianne again soon. Fingers crossed.  Anyway, we've ended the day sat in a bar with beers in our hands.

Bartender-"Would you like another drink"
J-"No thanks"
Bartender-"You okay you look lost in thought"
J-"Yeah I'm just thinking about this woman"
Bartender-"She nice"
J-"Yeah she's so kind and funny and so beautiful, she's genuinely perfect"
Bartender-"What's your name"
J-"Joe"
Bartender-"Mines Kale yes like the vegetable"
We laughed.
K-"Whats your girls' name"
J-"Dianne and unfortunately for me shes not my girl I wish she was"
K-"By any chance does this Dianne have red hair"
J-"Yeah why"
K-"Well a group of girls have just come into the bar one with red hair and she's looking directly at you"
J-"Really"
K-"Yes why would I be joking"

I quickly turned around to see her standing there. I swear she gets more and more breathtaking every time I look at her. Her face broke into a smile, as she walked over.

D-"Hey long time no see"

I kissed her cheek before bringing her into a hug. I had missed her so much.

K-"Do you want a drink"
D-"The usual"
K-"Coming right up"

We pulled apart and went to find the rest of our friends they were all sat in a booth near the bar. Kale walked over with Dianne's drink she thanked him before he said "Dianne can I have a word with you please"

D-"No"
K-"Dianne"
D-"Fine"

Dianne's POV

D-"What do you want"
K-"Excuse me I just wanted to say I think Joe's pretty cool you have my blessing"
D-"You're blessing, are you kidding me, you're blessing Kale I'm not a little girl anymore I can look after myself"
K-"I know I just wanted you to know as well that Joe really likes you like a lot"
D-"Why what did he say"
K-"He said that you are kind, funny and so beautiful that was after I caught him in a daze thinking about you"

I felt my cheeks get warm and a smile creep on my face.

D-"Thanks"
K-"No problem also be careful in the sea a few pieces of coral have broken off so stay away from the cliff will do"

I went back to the others and sat down on Joe's lap. "Hey" "Hi" I kissed him gently.

J-"What was that about"
D-"Oh he was warning me about the sea apparently some of the coral has broken off by the cliff so we need to stay clear of it"
J-"Oh okay"

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 374 21
The life aboard a cruise ship can be a good one. Good food, good drinks, sunshine, and glorious views of the globe from angles which you just couldn'...
116K 2.2K 28
Joe Sugg and Dianne Buswell have been together for a year - 12 months of shared moments and experiences. While most of their love story played out in...
37.6K 803 10
NOW COMPLETE Joe's never a had a girlfriend before. Turns out, there's a lot to learn. One-shot series covering moments in Joe and Dianne's relations...
9.8K 194 11
Watch as Joe and Dianne's worlds come crashing down.