The Gangleader's Little Princ...

By dprincess684

What happens when one day when you were going back home from school like any normal days when suddenly you ge... More

The Gangleader's Little Princess
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63

CHAPTER 64

9.8K 179 222
By dprincess684

The ride was longer than I had expected. I opened my eyes feeling sore all over my body. I looked at the clock to see it's been more than five hours since we started the journey. I cleared my throat and moved a little to get comfortable. My eyes landed on Jason when I realized I was covered up with his jacket.

"You awake." He smiled before searching for something in the backseat. Worried, he might hit something as he wasn't paying attention in front of him; I tried to help him but he had already beat me to it. He handed me a bottle of water and a bag of chips and Oreo. 

"You might be hungry. You have been sleeping since I started driving and haven't had anything. You need to eat something." He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and stared at me with a longing and sadness. Why was he sad? I wanted to ask but I remembered we were in a car and he was driving; and quickly pointed ahead. He chuckled with a quick apology and started focusing on the road.

I don't know why but I had a sudden urge to hold his arm. He also looked like he needed some warmth. I moved my hand to touch the one on the gear stick. I was a little hesitant but then he turned his hand and squeezed mine. A breath of relief escaped from my lips and looked at him smiling. However, it was gone in an instant when I noticed the stress on his face.

"Is everything alright?" He gave me a small smile, humming in response; nonetheless I knew he wasn't. There was something eating him out and I wanted to know but I didn't want to annoy him being nosy. So, I left it and ate something as I started feeling hungry, not forgetting to feed Jason. 

A little hour later, we came to a stop. I faced Jason who had closed his eyes and gripped the steering wheel tightly. I put my hand on his shoulder, surprising him. I raised my eyebrows in confusion to which he shook his head with a smile. He got out off the car and opened the door of my side. I got of the car, holding his hand; since I had been sitting for a long time my legs have become wobbly.

"Are you okay? Can you walk?" I nodded my head, encircling my arms with his. I leaned on him to get support, my legs weren't really fine but I guess if I walk a little longer, it will be alright. We walked in silence, the path we were walking had nothing but street lights. I haven't seen a single house or a person since we started walking. I didn't have much worry since I had Jason by my side but I still asked about the place. He just shrugged and fixed his jacket, I was wearing. 

I fixed my feet on the spot when he started walking ahead. He looked me, questioningly. 

"I am not moving until you tell me."

"You will know it in a minute. I swear. Let's keep moving, please." Those puppy eyes, I hate them. We walked a little further and saw some houses. It looked like a pleasant place to reside. It was night so I didn't notice the place much. However, when we came a little deeper into the area, I became fully aware about the place. I stop in my tracks, eyes wide in shock and hurt. If we have come here, it means.

"Why are we here?" I moved away from him, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. "You said you will take me back home."

"I did. You are home." He pointed behind me with his eyes.

"This is not our house."

"What do you mean isn't this is your house?" He asked nonchalantly, still looking at the house.

"You said we will go back to our home." I shook him, choking on my words.

"I said we are going back home and here this is your house." He pointed at the house behind me, not even bothering to look at me. I shook his jacket trying to make him look at me. Please look at me, you are just hurting me, avoiding my eyes.

"You said you wanted to go back home, to your father. And I promised to send you back. See, I fulfilled my promise, you should be very happy." I held his face and turn him to look at me. However, he was still avoiding my eyes.

"Please, Jason look at me."

"What? What is it?" His eyes finally looked at mine but they were cold. I don't know if my happiness that he looked at me was dominant or the sadness they didn't hold any warmth.

"Why? Why are you doing this?"

"Why? Are you seriously asking me that? Weren't you the one crying to go back home a few days ago? Here, I have brought you to 'your home'. Now go inside." He threw my hands off from him. Why was he being all mad at me? He was just fine a moment ago.

"Jason, is there something wrong? You can--" He put his hand up to block mine from touching him. He turned his face in disdain.

"Yes, there is. You are my main problem. God! If you wanted to go back home that bad couldn't you have just gone peacefully. Do you always have to put me in unnecessary trouble?" He massaged his head, scorning at me.

"Have I done something bad, Jason? Are you angry that you couldn't protect me..." A snort escaped from him. I looked at him bewildered as he laughed to himself.

"I am sorry. It's just... I couldn't help myself. God! You are so naive. After knowing the truth, you still think I care about you the way I have been treating you past months." My mouth dropped in confusion and shock.

"Listen here princess." He called me princess but it wasn't the gentle way he usually call me, it was in a mocking way. "I don't really care if you live or die. I have never seen you as an important person, you were just a toy to play around for a bit. I was getting tired of my life and I saw you, took my chance; and goodness who knew you would fall for the trap so easily." He smirked, licking the side of his lips.

"It was real fun, you know. Seeing you believing every single word and act I played like a little gullible baby. Even if the occurrence wasn't anything new; girls always tend to fall for me and my action like an idiot but with you. You were really a refreshment in my life. I am sorry though, you had to go through a heartache because of me." He looked at me with fake concern with that disgusting smirk. I bit my lips hard to not let a single tear drop, especially in front of this beast. I clicked my tongue and shook my head.

"Don't worry. It was nothing. I was kind of aware about your actions. No way, a heartless monster who only viewed girls as his entertainment tool would suddenly soften up to a inexperience little girl like me." I tried to smirk through the pain as I saw his lips twitch but he quickly covered up with snickers. 

"Well, I guess I underestimated you then. However, I am very happy, you were a smart girl and didn't fall for my acting. It is really hard to be in love and move on from a do*(he who never even considers you. Take this advice from your big brother and never fall in love with f*(kboys or jerks who only uses girl for their enjoyment, you will only be left with broken heart." Too late, I have already ended up falling for a selfish jerk so hard, I never think I would be able to fix my broken pieces.

He stretched and yawned loudly before looking at his watch. "Oh! It's really late, you should head inside and get some sleep. I doubt that mofo, let you sleep in a warm bed when he captivated you. You see, not all kidnappers are as kindhearted as me." 

"I doubt that. Wasn't that just a part of your pretend plan? No way would you lend me a warm bed if it weren't for your amusement. You just wanted to experiment how much I will trust your gentleness that's why you let me move around freely, otherwise you would have just starved and chained me like that man. After all you both are the same; selfish, heartless, evil and bloodthirsty monsters." I felt my voice my quiver and eyes water as I ended my talk. I saw his jaws twitch and looked down for a moment before giving me a smile.

"Ouch, that was a harsh. You know us gangsters also have heart, so let's go easy with insults."

"But, that's the truth. You gang leaders especially, are the most despicable creatures I have ever seen." He just kept nodding shamelessly with a smile, avoiding my eyes. "I know you have to use and play with girls to show how much of big bad wolf you are in your world but I really hope you would stop doing this and not break anymore hearts."

"Oh! Don't worry. Did you forget I have a fiancee now? I might be a manwh*re but I am loyal when it comes to the love of my life. Once, I go back I would never really look at other girls anymore." I bit my lip and look at the ground, playing with the gravel with my foot. 'The love of my life', why did it hurt hearing those words. I really am a big idiot. Even bigger for letting that tear fall. 

"I should head inside now. I am probably keeping you from your fiancee." Without raising my head, I move towards my house. I stopped when I remembered something. I took a big sigh and looked at Jason. He had a dejected look but it could be my hallucination since he had a smug look on his face in an instant. "Jason!" He raised his eyebrows signalling me to continue.

"Thank you. Thank you for kidnapping and showing me how the real world looks like. If it weren't for you I would have never known how much cruel and evil this world was; and how people wear mask of kindness to use other people for their selfish reasons. It was all possible because of you, otherwise you know how my father is. So, thank you Jason, you had taught me really well about the world." I know by now I had tears falling down my face. I might look like a big loser to him right now but I don't care. I needed to get this off my chest.

"And one more thing, I hope this would be our last meeting for good. I wish to never meet you again or ever cross paths with. Plus, I wish great happiness to you and your fiancee. I hope you will treat her well and not go around using her like other girls. She is your fiancee. Always treat her special and don't hurt her. Heartache sucks real bad." I ended bawling my eyes in front of my heart breaker like a complete fool. I wiped my face with the sleeves and apologizing to him for my emotional breakdown. I waved him goodbye one last time with a huge smile and dashed towards the front door of my house. 

Once, I was in front of the door, I rang the bell like crazy. Please just someone open the door, I can't control all these emotion buzzing inside me. Just open the damn door and let me in.

"Who is it?" A sleepy yet angry voice greeted me. I knew who she was. She was one of our maids.  Despite my distaste, I look behind me once, to see it empty. He left. He actually left. Of course, Abigail why would he bother to stay with you when he has his 'love of the life' waiting for him at his home. 

Once the image of those two cuddling and being lovely crossed my mind, I let it out. I let out a loud cry. Abigail, you big big moron. Why on earth are you crying? Why? And out of all the people why does it have to be him that you are crying? You should be crying in joy, you are back home not kneeling in front of the house, looking at the empty spot, yearning for a monster who only treated you as a play doll.

Abigail, you fool. You idiot. Get up from the floor and stop crying. I felt warm arms engulf me as I cried my lungs out.

"Sh.. Sh.. It's okay. Nobody's gonna hurt my princess. Daddy's here." Daddy? Daddy's here, not Jason. I have never felt this much pain in my life. I really wish I never meet you again in this life or any other life, Jason Miller. You have given me too much pain to last for life time.

*THIRD PERSON P. O. V.*

Abigail stayed there in front of her house crying in her dad's arm not aware about the person watching her with just as much pain as she was going through. Once her dad picked her lifeless self from the ground with the help of someone, they entered the house. Jason looked at the sky, trying his best to hold his tears back. He looked at the house one last time before strolling to the place he parked his car. 

He had his head down the whole walk back to the car, so he wasn't aware about the presence of someone else. He finally looked up when he saw a pair of shoes in front of him. There in front of him was Logan and his mates a few feet. All sporting a sad look, feeling their brother's pain.

"I send Abigail back her home. I did the right thing, right?" He looked at everyone with tearful eyes. Logan held his shoulder, trying to give his unstable self support.

"You did the best thing. The farther she stays away from you the safer she will be."

"I know right, but she...." Before Jason could finish, his vision blurred and choked on his words. He leaned his head on Logan's shoulder and let it all out. He hadn't even cried this way when his family got murdered in front of his eyes. He had just too much to handle anymore. First he was born to parents who never loved him and even if he had the grandparents who loved him more than any parents, they were taken away from him in front of his eyes. And now, finally when he had found a person who he thought could learnt to love, he had to throw her away mercilessly. Even if, he was well aware, he was doing everything for wellness, he just couldn't help but have this heavy feeling in his heart. He felt one by one his mates come and console him. 

'I know you might probably hate me right now, I might be the top of your hate list or it might be just me for now since you are too kind to hate on anybody. But whatever I did today was for your happiness and better future. I hope you will live a great life without the fear of gangs and underworld even if it meant hating me. My feelings for you were never fake. I really cared for you, Abigail like no other. But you will never know it and it is better that way. Goodbye Abigail.'

Jason said those things in heart, looking at the way, he just came from. His lips started quivering when he remembered the moment she looked at him smiling with teary eyes and wave at him. Jason shook his head and got inside the car where Logan was waiting for him. Logan started driving as soon as Jason sat in his car, trying to get some rest. Jason put his hands inside his jacket pocket to get some warmth instead he felt something cold. 

He took out the material that was giving him cold. It was a necklace. Not any necklace, the necklace, he had gifted Abigail on her birthday. He held it close, looking outside the window. Love was f*(king painful. Even though he couldn't give Abigail any happiness, he wished she'd find someone who would love her so much, he make her forget all the hurt she has been through. It didn't matter if that man made her forget about the existence of a man called Jason Miller in her life. As long as he could make her happy, Jason was ready to see her in other man's arm even if meant to handle all those piercing feeling in his heart. 

Because what's a love without sacrifice. If you can't even sacrifice something for your love's happiness how can you even call it love.

                                                                                     THE END

*IT'S FINALLY COMPLETE. GANG LEADER'S LITTLE PRINCESS HAS FINALLY ENDED AFTER THREE YEARS AND TWO MONTHS. I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE DRAG OF TIME BUT WHAT CAN YOU SAY I AM A QUEEN OF PROCRASTINATION. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THE STORY HAS COME TO AN END I DON'T KNOW IF YOU LIKE THIS ENDING OR NOT BUT I WAS BAWLING WRITING THIS CHAPTER. I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST STARTED WRITING THIS STORY AND I HAD ALREADY IMAGINED AND WROTE THE ENDING. HOWEVER AFTER THREE YEARS I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE GIVING THEM A HAPPY ENDING WAS THE RIGHT CHOICE LIKE THE THREE AGO ME THOUGHT. ABIGAIL IS STILL A NAIVE LITTLE GIRL, I THOUGHT SHE NEEDED TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE WORLD AND ADULTHOOD BEFORE GETTING INTO RELATION WITH A PERSON WHO DEALS WITH ILLEGAL STUFFS. PLUS, THERE IS ALSO THE AGE GAP (YES, I READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THE AGE, I COULD CHANGE THEIR AGE BUT I HAVE BEEN FANTASIZING ABOUT THIS STORY SINCE I WAS FOURTEEN AND CHANGING THEIR AGE FELT LIKE UPSETTING MY FOURTEEN YEAR OLD SELF WHO HAS BEEN DREAMING TO WRITE THIS STORY BUT DIDN'T HAVE ANY COURAGE. I HOPE YOU ALL CAN UNDERSTAND THE REASON WHY I CAN'T CHANGE THE AGE). 

SO AFTER  WRITING A COUPLE OF MANY CHAPTERS I HAVE FINALLY A ENDING I AM QUITE HAPPY WITH. I REMEMBER WRITING AND NOT BEING SATISFIED WITH ANY CHAPTER, I FELT SO DOWN THAT I HAD TO TAKE MY TIME OFF FROM THE WORLD OF INTERNET (IF YOU NOTICE OR FOLLOWED ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA I HAD DEACTIVATED ALL MY ACCOUNTS). AFTER TAKING A LONG BREAK FROM THE INTERNET WORLD I WAS WATCHING A VIDEO ABOUT WRITING ADVICE AND ALL OF THEM WERE SAYING WRITE, STOP WATCHING THIS VIDEO AND SITTING AROUND AND WRITE. IF YOU DON'T WRITE HOW CAN YOU EVER WRITE A GOOD BOOK. AND DANG! THAT HIT HARD AND HERE LOOK AT IT AFTER TRYING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN, I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED MY ENDING. I AM SO SORRY YOU HAD TO WAIT SO LONG FOR THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE OF ME. 

I AM HAPPY YET SAD TO POST THIS CHAPTER. SINCE, THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK. THIS ISN'T MY FIRST BOOK BUT THIS WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT ME MANY SUPPORT AND LOVE. THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE SUPPORTING AND LOVING THIS BOOK AND ME. I CAN NEVER PUT IT IN WORDS HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR ALL YOUR LOVE. FOR NOW GOOD BYE AND HAVE A GREAT LIFE FROM ALL THE CHARACTERS OF THE GANG LEADER'S LITTLE PRINCESS.

P.S. TO EVERYONE CELEBRATING HAPPY DIWALI. IF YOU ARE MAD ABOUT RUINING YOUR DIWALI OR DAY/NIGHT FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T CELEBRATING BY POSTING SUCH A SAD CHAPTER. I MIGHT HAVE A GOOD NEWS. I HAD JUST POSTED A NEW BOOK, IT'S CALLED THE CINDERELLA'S STEP-SISTER. THE DESCRIPTION SUCKS BUT I PROMISE YOU THE STORY WILL BE GREAT.

IF YOU'D LIKE TO READ THE STORY YOU CAN CLICK ON MY PROFILE AND FIND THE BOOK ON MY WORK'S. OR YOU CAN LINK THE BELOW:-

https://www.wattpad.com/story/169015017-cinderella%27s-stepsister

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 428 39
Brooke never thought that she would be in a situation like this. Where her reputation is on the line and she is comforted by the school's bad boy.
108 2 53
What if you're not someone who you think you are? What if there's something more about that unexplainable chills you're having? What if the things yo...
621 139 29
Who knew running away from girls would be so difficult ? It's almost impossible when you're in a school mostly made up of girls . "I'm not making fri...
365K 11.3K 28
You know I was never that one kid at school who everyone feared. I was bullied every single day, day in and day out. The day I became feared, It was...