A LunaTic and Her Gunn

By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... More

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
🎶Wonderful Tonight🎶
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
🎶It's Kismet, Ain't It🎶
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
🎶Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love🎶
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hate•Fucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
🎶Scared Is What You Should Be🎶
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
👀👀👀👀
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
🎶Viva Las Vegas🎶
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
🎶The Boulevard Is Not That Bad🎶
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
📷
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
🎶I'm Scared🎶
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
Pitts✈LA✈Philly
The Aftermath
🎀A Spy at the Watergate🎀
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
🎶CRASH Into Me, Baby🎶
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
💥
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary

1.1K 30 11
By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

The knock at the door makes both Luna and Colson groan. They're tangled in each other; Luna's left leg lazily thrown over his naked body. He rubs her bare back and ass as he kisses her forehead.

"Where do we go today?" She asks; coming in late last night, she has no idea where she is.

They travel so much sometimes Luna doesn't know what day it is, where they are or where they're going. It's a whirlwind of confusion. Combined with a tinge of frustration from the constant ache from her shoulder and the mush of her brain.

"We go here." He laughs, grabbing her hand and placing it on top of his solid morning wood.

"Oh, do you we?" She giggles, nuzzling and kissing his neck.

Colson slides his fingers between her bare lips, making Luna purr. She's nice and juicy for him. Licking his fingers, he tells her that they do before tilting her chin up to kiss her Good Morning.

Climbing on top of his lap to straddle him, Luna slowly takes Colson inside of her while pulling his mouth up to kiss her. Her hair still in a top knot from sucking his dick earlier.

Running his fingers through it's loose strands, he grabs ahold of her from the back of her skull to kiss her passionately. Holding her in place aggressively, Luna rides Colson in the late morning sunlight. Sucking, licking and kissing all over each other's necks, faces and shoulders.

"I love you." Colson husks hungrily as he consumes Luna. "My dirty little whore." He grins through his kisses.

Luna smirks with a mischievous glint in her blue eyes. Grabbing his shoulders, she pushes him deeper inside of her. Clenching her walls as she rocks back and forth. Colson groans as Luna starts bucking against him in deep, controlled motions. Feeling her body get warmer as she's about to cum, she grips Colson's hair; licking his ear.

"Who's fucking whore?" Luna demands as she sinks her teeth into his neck, pushing his dick deep inside of her.

Colson makes them both cum explosively as he claws at her body, howling "MIIINE!!!"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Colson is running the shower water as Luna checks her phone. There's a text from an unknown, probably Tommy Number. She's right.

"This Motherfucker is becoming a pain in my ass." She thinks to herself, touching Colson's padlock before she reads it.

····························································

"I kno ur bitchass bf will b in town on sat. I told u i wna c u. Cum 2 me or ill go fckin find him."

····························································

Not one to be threatened, Luna responds with a Fine. Realizing, she needs to put Tommy in his fucking place. Ego, dick, money, gun and all.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna and Colson shower together; banging it out again. Both having insatiable libidos and being obscenely sexually drawn to the other it's only expected. They probably wouldn't work if they couldn't fuck like animals throughout their schedules and small problems.

They get high as usual. Him dressing as she lotions and throws on light makeup. He stops to watch her in the bathroom like he has many times before. Admiring the way she slips into her lingerie; curving and curling around inside of it with her smooth movements.

With his eyes still on Luna, Colson calls Emma; asking her and Casie to meet them in NYC for lunch on Saturday. He won't give her details on why, which makes her suspiciously agree. Luna calls her grandmother after, asking her to lunch to Patti's delight. During the call Luna slips on a black dress with white and red polka dots; keeping her legs bare and hair dangling loose. Colson continues to admire her from the bed as she slides on her jewelry and he lights another joint. Sitting next to him, she pulls on a pair of combat boots.

"We really doin' this." He smiles at her with terrified eyes as he passes her the joint. Grinning back at him, she agrees Yeah with a kiss that solidifies their souls. With eyes open their beings tie a rope to each other's before he breaks away from their intense clutch. "Serious question." He states as she finally hits the joint and his hands grip her waist firmly.

"Okay?" Luna responds as she continues to puff on the joint.

"You wanna prenup?" He asks her.

Being incredibly transparent with each other, Luna whips her head back. "No... Do you think we need one?" She asks, confused but assuming someone got into his ear as she passes him the bone.

Colson hits the joint a few more times before he answers. Realizing the fuckitude he just started. He hadn't really give much thought to the question before it flew from his brain and out from his mouth.

"No." He exhales. "Unless you want one or need one." He hits the joint again, completely indecisive.

Luna takes it from him. Hitting it herself. Before she can answer, there's a bang on the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK!??" They shout together in unison, looking at each other after with a knowing glance; A Lunatic and Her Gunn ain't nutten' to fuck wit.

"Housekeeeeeeping!!!!" Slim calls in a high pitched voice from the other side of the door. "Come on, we're gonna grab something to eat." He coaxes them in his normal voice.

The couple easily agrees, telling Slim they'll meet him outside. Luna pops two percs and Colson rails a few Adds. Grabbing her leather and a bag, they head out.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna sits on the railing against The Delaware River, finishing up a cigarette as they wait for their table at Maggie's. Even with gentrification, she likes the way the two states are connected. Being almost cheesy enough to adore the concept but not the death trap of The Duck Boat.

Finally seated, their party is large and loud as usual. LaMar and Tyree joining Colson and Luna. All of them gathering and hoarding up alongside Ashleigh, Benny, Slim, Baze, Rook and AJ reservations. Yeah. They're those Assholes.

They order beers, wings, fries, and other food to share. Everyone chatting and laughing about something different. Ashleigh and Luna touch base about the dual residency. Realizing she hasn't told Monica about her engagement, she asks Ashleigh if she would like her lawyer's help.

"That would be great!!" Ashleigh responds.

"Yeah, no problem. Anything to make it easier." Luna tells her as she pulls out her phone.

Shooting Monica a text right then; asking her to please call. Luna has a tendency to forget shit. It's a character flaw.

"So, where you from Luna?" Tyree asks her, pulling her out of her and Ashleigh's conversation.

"Bed-Stuy. In Brooklyn." She answers.

"What do you do?" LaMar chimes in.

"A little of everything. I'm working on starting my own lable right now... What about yous? How you guys know Colson?" She asks.

Half of the table busts into laughter. Colson, Baze and Slim knowing Tyree and LaMar from high school. They go on to tell wild stories about when they were kids. Busting Colson's balls on his GlowUp.

Their large group jokes more as they finish up lunch. Ashleigh dutifully making sure to give Tyree and LaMar BackStage passes for Tonight's Show before they depart. Colson really is lucky to have her Boss Ass Bitch self.

-------------------------------------------------------

At The Fillmore, they hang out outside. Luna sharing a joint with Slim and Benny as Colson, Rook and Baze ride around on their boards. It's not long before The Stage is finished and they can rehearse. Luna's watching from SideStage as her phone rings. It's Eminem.

"Is today the day of male fuckery??" Luna thinks as her heart pounds. Watching her phone until it goes black. "Fuck." She thinks, taking a deep breath in as she heads back outside to call Monica.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Mon!! How are ya?" Luna asks brightly when she answers.

Monica laughs in anticipation of whatever shit storm Luna's about to throw her way. They've known each other for a very long time. Monica didn't become Luna's lawyer by accident.

"What's going on, Loons?" She asks. "I was just about to call you."

Luna sits on a random step by the BackStage door; she sparks a joint as she digs a flask outta her bag for a swig. "Good news and I don't know news." Luna begins as she inhales deeply. "Which first?"

"I don't know news." Monica answers.

"Em just called me. I let it ring straight through because it scared the fuck outta me." Luna tells her while puffing on the joint like a chimney.

"As it should." Her attorney warns her. "You're going to have to call him back. Otherwise, he'll assume the worst... And you don't want me contacting him because that's out of character. Call him, play it cool. Try not to admit shit." She advises her client without hesitation.

This makes Luna's stomach hurt. It's the advice she knew she'd get but not what she wanted. She blows the ash off her joint as she exhales.

"Fuck. Okay... " Luna agrees, pulling on it again.

"Good news?" Monica asks, looking for a silver lining.

"Oh! Shit! I'm getting married!" Luna scoffs as she tells her friend.

"REALLY!?" Monica asks in disbelief. She never thought Luna was the marrying type. "This is quick. When?"

"Uhm... Next month. That's why I texted. Colson's manager is applying for a dual residency for me and I was hoping you wouldn't mind helping her." Luna explains as she puffs away.

"Next month!? Jesus Christ, why so quick?? We're gonna have to get you on a bill or something, somehow... I don't know... Where?" Monica's mind is turning out loud.

Luna goes on to explain TownHall and EstFest in a rush. Inviting Monica to both the intimate affair and the weekend celebration before giving her details on why Cleveland. She truly hates being questioned.

"Alright, yeah... Give her my number. I'll help her figure it out. When do you need the PreNup by?" Monica goes on to ask.

"I won't." Luna answers as the joint grows smaller.

Luna and Monica go back and forth for a solid 20 minutes over the importance and safety of a prenuptial agreement. Especially considering Luna's legacy. Luna having her own views. Monica finally dropping it, knowing Luna's stubbornness and that she'll never win.

They touch base on a couple more things. The progress of LunaTic Records and the properties Luna needs. Taxes have been filed but Monica still hasn't come across any spaces that feel right. Luna trusts her instincts, reassuring her to go with her gut. They hang up after Monica Congratulates and reminds her to call Marshall while sneaking in a PreNump mention along the way. Luna dismisses her last comment as she thanks her friend during their conversation and she puts out the remainder of the tiny joint. Swigging the flask again, Luna sits before calling Marshall.

"What the fuck am I gonna say?" She worries, trying to look at it from all angles. Seeing no way around certain shit, she has one thought. "FUCK it."

Taking the plunge, Luna calls Marshall back. It rings straight through. Even as a teenager, Luna doesn't think she's ever felt such relief from a boy not picking up.

"Thank fucking hell." She thinks, turning her ringer off while hate/loving her phone.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A few hours later and The Show has kicked off. LaMar and Tyree are SideStage with Luna and Ashleigh. Passing joints, enjoying it's full capacity. Colson and The Guys are on fire; teasing the audience with Sex Drive before opening up with Habits and Bad News 2. LaMar and Tyree feeling that El Diablo vibe as Luna and Ashleigh bob while kicking out the lyrics to them.

Lights flash as Colson taunts the crowd with his body. Teasing the girls through GTS, Loco and the chorus of Wild Boy. He lights a joint seductively for the room. Shouting to his family how It smells like Marijuana Cigarettes at their Little Music Show to their laughter and cheers.

Colson serenades his fans with his guitar to Let You Go. Pausing for one second he looks SideStage. Catching Luna's eyes, his stomach and soul drop into his ballsack the same way they did at The Gramercy. Catching his breath, he grins at her before turning back to his full house. He can't help but look back to the same spot though.

🎼Uh,
It's no words
Yeah
It's just her
Body against mine
Makeup on my shirt
Lipstick on my neck
Whiskey on my breath
Takin' pictures
In the moment
So we don't forget
Yeah🎶

Luna bops around while singing the chorus along with him. Her cheeks burn from his eyes searing into hers. Colson performs Candy next, changing certain lyrics. Making Luna's pussy swell and heart throb.

🎼I gotta
Badass
Addy
Yeah
She be
Calling me
Daddy
Yeah🎶

Ashleigh catches the change and is confused by the connection as Luna shakes her her head and slightly cringes with a huge grin. Tonight is too fucking weird for her. Mar and Ree are going wild; living their first Hotel Diablo life. Luna eventually heads off to change as The Boys roar through The Breakup, Hollywood Whore and I Think I'm Okay. Disappointed to miss the latter, Luna takes her place at the piano.

"PHIIIILYYYY!!!!" Colson shouts. "You know I got mad love for y'all!" He continues. "I got mad love for This Bitch too... " The venue ruptures at his hint as Luna begins to play the opening chords of Bad Things. "We wrote this together. It's one of my favorite songs because it's our story... And Imma tell you this cuz you Fam... But ONE day. ONE DAY!!! Imma marry this BITCH... And I want you THERE EST FAM!!!!" Colson drops more clues to their delightful cheers. "Where you at, Kitty?" He signals Luna.

🎼I know I'm outta my head
But I haven't lost my mind
How is it that you know
The Bad Things I like🎶

Luna croons along with the piano before Colson takes her hand as she continues. Lights explode as they walk CenterStage together. Rook ratAtatting on the drums before Colson jumps in.

🎶We both bad
But it feels so good
And you cum again
Like I know you should🎶

Rapping to her as she leans into him before they bop around The Stage. Grinning at each other, feeding their fans. Lights bursting as The Band and crowd erupt with them.

Colson pulls her in as he sings to her about their tattoos before grabbing his guitar and ripping it into the air. Rook slams his kit hard before Luna snakes up Colson asking if she's out of her head. He comes back telling her how she's his religion. Her agreeing that they're both insane as lights and music explode around them. They throw their tattoos up at each other as they bounce across The Stage singing to each other how they want each other forever.

🎶I'm just a LunaTic
With her Gunn
When we're together
Bad Things happen🎶

Luna belts, drawing her hand over Colson's cheek while pushing her body against his. They sing the chorus together as Luna's free hand roams his body from behind him and she grinds against him. He plays his guitar harder. Dick growing stronger.

Coming around to grab his face, she asks his eyes directly if she's outta her head before turning to the crowd. Asserting to them how she hasn't lost her mind. Turning back to Colson, she puts her hand on his chest before pushing into him as they sing together. Colson's cock continues to throb at the sight of Luna's tight black dress. He throws his guitar over his shoulder so he can wrap himself around her. The Band pounding through the chords as they sing together.

🎶I'm all in
There is no maybe🎶

Colson dips Luna down after their last lyric. Kissing her full on. With a deep passionate tongue, making her body spin harder than it already was.

"Philly!! Give your love to my Brooklyn fucking BITCH!!!" Colson declares to their cheers. Luna blushes as she beams and comes up for air. Thanking the crowd and kissing Colson again, before she trots off. "THAT BROOKLYN BITCH!!!!" He shouts to her exit.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The sound of lightning crackles and the lights flicker while they lead into See My Tears. Than greatness happens. Rook shines with their Mötley Crü cover.

"He really is exponential." Luna thinks proudly of her friend.

Bouncing with Ashleigh, Mar and Ree, they fire off the lyrics to Rap Devil at each other with Colson afterwards. Laughing as they do. They run Till I Die, Golden God, Alpha Omega, Home and LATELY.

Luna pulls out her camera as she bops around with Ashleigh and Colson's friends. Snagging pictures as they travel through Colson and The Band's musical journey. It's during Bad Motherfucker that Luna steps out OnStage; stealing a priceless photo of Rook.

The Band rips through Wake&Bake, Rehab and 27; Colson dipping SideStage to grab Luna's pussy during with a hard kiss. "I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you." He claims with a wicked grin before heading out to encore Sail. Once finished, he tells his boys he'll catch up with them later as he throws a squealing Luna over his sweaty shoulder.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Finally released, Luna doesn't hesitate. She's been waiting for him since she got OffStage. Pulling her dress off immediately and standing in front of Colson naked as she lights a joint.

"You're so nasty." He grins as she offers herself and the other treat to him.

Taking it, he drops his pants. Lifting her up and kissing her neck as she wraps her smooth legs around him. Colson carries her to the closest table. Both already exposed, Luna arches and slides him in. Slowly, to both of their moans. As he fits inside her fully, he throws her left leg over his bare shoulder. Wrapping her right one around him, he dives into her deeper. She cries out in pleasure from his girth while pulling him closer with her calf and thigh. Bucking against him, Luna takes what she wants. His dick and and multiple orgasms. Riding him hard from underneath until he explodes into her. Exhausted.

"Awwww... Bunnny... " She teases in a low voice.

Feeling his body splayed against hers in contentment; Luna smiles as his heavy face lays in her breast and she strokes his hair. Both catching their breath. It's a different position from their normal ritual.

-------------------------------------------------------

Leaving The Fillmore is INSANE. It's hard to figure out where there will be an uproar and where they'll go unnoticed. Philly is NOT a lowkey joint. In any manner. The great City that it may be.

All the chaos catches Luna off guard; making her thankful as Benny contains their space while Luna and Colson stop to talk to fans and autograph whatever they shove their way. Overwhelmed in the spur of the moment as they shout, Benny knows when to push them through. Making Luna eternally grateful.

With the massive crowd, they change their plans. Deciding to head towards low key and personal safety. Rather than being overcrowded and overexposed.

-------------------------------------------------------

Dressed in a T, cuffed black skinnies and black Keds, Luna follows Colson and The Guys to Ree and Mar's. Everyone is there. The Band, Ashleigh, parts of The Crew and tons of Girls... You'd think they were in VIP somewhere, not a Philly condo.

Music blares as they laugh and cut it up. Luna sits on Colson's lap, shooting whiskey, drinking beers and talking shit. They run through a light game of Dominos before they realize they're close to being out of beer.

"Wanna run?" Baze asks Luna

"Sure." She shrugs before kissing Colson and popping up off of his lap.

"You think they'll recognize us?" Luna asks.

Baze looks around. Pulling open the hall closet he makes a choice. He tells Luna to stand still as he throws a white sheet over her. Doing as he says, she trusts him even as she feels a point round her eye sockets. Before she knows it, lights burst into her eyes as Baze whips the sheet off. Slightly drunk and confused, Luna looks around for her beer.

"Here we go." Baze claims. Dropping the sheet back onto her face again, he adjusts it so she can see out of the homemade eye holes.

"DUUDE!!" Luna exclaims, grinning under her sheet as she helps Baze with his.

Looking at each other, they howl while wiggling their fingers and laughing. Grabbing their beers they practice their howls once more. Then off into the night they go.

------------------------------------------------------

"What the hells is this?!!??" The angry clerk shouts.

Luna and Baze are standing still in the aisle. Both holding a 12pk of PBR. Both with full fledged white sheets over them. Giggling. Not knowing what to do, Luna howls.

"Weeeeee're GHOOSTSS!!" She tries in get out in her deepest voice through her snickers.

Baze bursts out laughing at Luna's Asshole answer. Totally disarming the clerk as he shakes his head and walks back to the counter. Philly is a LOT like NYC. They don't give a fuck. Baze and Luna approach the counter, fully sheeted in so many ways.

"You got ID?" The clerk asks.

"I died in ninty twoooooo." Luna howls again while wiggling her fingers as he rings them up.

Baze is inaudible under his sheet as his hands pay. They each grab a 12pk as Luna links arms with him; making him skip all the way back to his friend's place. Laughing and skipping together along the Philly cobblestone. Going hard until Luna's wild ass trips on an obscure brick. Baze catches her gracefully as they both laugh over the safety of the beer.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna and Baze burst into the condo in their sheets. Everyone is BEYOND confused. Tyree thinking they're being robbed for a second. Laughing and waving in submission, Luna and Baze pull off their disguises. They give each other a grin to their Loons&Baze MessABout.

Once they calm down from the fake Ghosts, everyone continues to burn and drink. Dominoes are still going, OutKast is bumping. Shit talking in full effect.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The party is raging. Blunts are flowing, girls are everywhere. Luna's on Colson's lap; she's playing silent partner to his spades, which is totally unfair to Slim's legit claims. As Luna's phone lights up on the table, both her and Colson glance at it.

"WHY THE FUCK IS HE CALLING YOU!?!" Colson shouts as he jerks back in his seat and grabs for Luna's phone

"I'm telling you, Loons... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary... " She thinks to herself, deciding on the date. Having nothing to hide but still being highly irritated by the little white lines of The Industry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 18 9
(I am not shipping the actual people, I am shipping their online personas) TRIGGER WARNINGS: Guns, Fire, Cussing, Passing out THIS IS ALL FLUFF, NO...
25.1K 758 33
COMPLETE PLEASE READ: ALL WE HAVE (MGK FANFIC) BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! LOL Here's a link to the first book: https://my.w.t...
92.1K 1.7K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
401K 27.7K 33
What happens when you grow up wearing clothes that are too small or way too big, or wear hand me down clothes passed on from family, get teased by yo...