INVISIBLE ☂︎ Klaus Hargreeves

By coolwhenurbatman

❝you're called the seance and you've never held a proper seance! Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!❞ ❝... More

ZERO
•𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬•
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELEVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
CHRISMAS SPEACIAL
TWENTY-FOUR
VALENTINE SPECIAL
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
BUZZFEED UNSOLVED
BUZZFEED UNSLOVED; SUPERNATRUAL
•𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶•
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE

TWENTY-ONE

5.9K 220 170
By coolwhenurbatman

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:
THE BANANA

▪️YEARS AGO▪️

It was one of those normal days for the members of the umbrella academy. Their adopted father, Sir Reginald Hargreeves had given them an easy mission that went smoothly and without much damage. They had gone in, killed the bad guys and got out. Their typical mission.

After they cleaned the mess, (meaning them. Honestly how they get the red out of the white parts of their suits should be their superpower) And were on their way back to the Umbrella Academy Mansion.

As they neared, they could hear the crowd that had gathered at the front of their hose cheering for them and holding up banners. Kids shouting and jumping up and down.

when they pulled up, Sir Reginald Hargreeves opened his door and got out of the car and soon, the Umbrella Academy kids followed.

The crowd went even crazier as the kids one by one got out and followed their adopted father to the gates of their house.

When they all got out, a kid who was dressed in his own makeshift TUA suit jumped over the barricades and grabbed Allion's hand.

"Excuse me," Allison turned around to see who had grabbed her, "I'm your biggest fan-"

The boy was cut off as Luther came forward and separated the boy from his sister.

"Hey hey," Luther said as the boy let go of Allison who stepped away from the kid, "You're not supposed to be here."

"Get back behind the barricade!" Reginald shouted at the boy.

"It's just," the boy said softly, "I was born on the same day as the academy kids. I think I'm like them. I must be."

The crowd had gone silent, wanting to hear what was happening.

The boy was now grinning, "I haven't quite figured out what my power is, yet. But maybe you can help me fun out."

Reginald lowered himself so he was looking at the boy's eye, "You have no power, You never will have power."

The boy wasn't smiling now. Reginald continued, not caring about hurting some kid's feelings, "Now go home." He said as he pointed at some random direction with his cane.

"No, Please. Just I- You have to let me stay. I came all this way. Please don't make me go back."

Reginald straightened himself, towering over the young kid and put his hand on his shoulder, "A little word of advice, my boy. Not everyone in this world can be powerful. Chasing something unattainable is a recipe for a lifetime of disappointment and resentment."

There was a moment of silence when Reginald grabbed the boy's makeshift TUA suit and forcefully walked him to the street, "So get off my property"

The crowd began to laugh as the boy's back was met with the car that the TUA kids had got out from earlier, and stared as the crowd pointed at him and laughed. Kids, women, men, and elders all were laughing at him.

He felt humiliated.

Sir Reginald Hargreeves, Closed the gates to the mansion with a proud look on his face.

Behind him, Alex had never felt so disgusted to live in the same house as his adopted father.

Harold Jenkins left, killed his dad and was sent to jail. when he came back he went looking for his revenge and what he found in Sir Reginald Hargreeves' journal was the exact same thing.

⚓︎

▪️NOW▪️

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Diego asked as Luther, Klaus and Allison looked at the paper that Five had given them.

'REASSIGNMENT: PROTECT HAROLD JENKINS'

"I don't know. Yet." Five said and took a sip of his coffee, "But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now."

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" monkey-man questioned the man-child.

"I don't know."

"Wait, so you just know his name? that's it?" Diego said and moved to the front of the group that had gathered in front of their little-but-big-brother.

"That's enough."

"There's probably dozens of Jenkinses."

"Well, we just better start looking, then."

"I'm sorry," Allison said after moments of silence while they all processed the information that Five had found out, "Am I the only one that's skeptical here? I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?"

"Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?"

"Oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys," Klaus said and scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk," Diego said.

"Yeah, Them. They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back - and preventing the end of life on Earth." Five explained.

"The what what?" Alex broke his silence. He was leaning on the bar and thus was behind everyone. Klaus sat on a sofa near him and when Alex looked at him, he pated the sit beside him. Alex gladly joined him and rested his head on Klaus' shoulder.

"My former employer. They monitor all of time and space to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen happens. They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days. So I went to Commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics. 'Protect Harold Jenkins' So he must be responsible for the apocalypse."

Everyone had their thinking face on, Alex would have worried for their brains if he didn't know they had a single brain cell and couldn't think like a normal human being. Hah, extraordinary my ass.

Back to everyone, after some thinking and silence, they exploded. not literary.

"What do you mean, protect time and space?"

"Where is this Hazel, Five?"

"My skin is on fire." Klaus got a weird look from Alex but who was he to judge. he was going to blurt out 'I dipped my pizza in milk.'

"Do you have any idea how insane this sounds?"

"You know what else is insane? I look like a 13-year-old boy. Klaus talks to the dead, and Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with that overcoat. Alex pretended to be dead because of an old guy. Everything about us is insane. It always has been," Five was getting frustrated and it was visible to the siblings.

"He's got a point there." Klaus' voice was so quiet that you would have missed it if it wasn't for the fact that everyone had shut up.

"We didn't choose this life, we're just living it. For the next three days, anyway."

"But the last time we tried to stop it, we all died," Allison asked what was on everyone's mind, "Why is this time any different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?"

Because this time, I'm here." Five answered with such confident that Alex would have believed him if it wasn't for the fact that he simply didn't think this family could actually stick around and defeat what was probably going to be a giant purple bean.

"We have the name of the man responsible. Guys, we actually have the chance of saving the lives of billions of people. Including Claire."

"You know her name?" Allison sounded touched by that.

"I do, and I'd like to live long enough to meet her"

Alex perked up, "Oh! claire-bear! man, do I miss that girl."

Allison looked at him shocked, "When did you meet my daughter?"

Alex had an easy-going smile and waved, "Hello! Matt the imaginary friend over here," and did a jazz hand because why not.

"Oh my God! You're Matt?"

"Who's Matt?" Diego asked because the only people who understood what was going on were the two talking and Five. the others were too stupid to follow the simple conversation.

"I'm Matt, claire's imaginary friend. I did just say that didn't I?" He turned and looked at Klaus for conformation but found him looking at him with a stupid smile on his face that would make Alex's feel like he could die right there as the happiest man alive- well dead but whatever.

"All right. Let's get this bastard." Allison got over her shock.

"You had me at Gerald Jenkins," Diego said using the single brain cell

"Harold Jenkins."

"Whatever. I've already lost two people this week, I'm not losing anyone else."

"Ugly name for an ugly dude, I'm sure." Alex pitched in.

"And Luther?" Five asked the gorrila-man.

"Yeah, you go. I'm gonna stay and go through Dad's files. I still think this has something to do with why he sent me to the Moon."

"OMG, shut up about the moon Luther," Alex said from where he was sitting, invisible to everyone but Klaus.

"Seriously? Now you wanna make the end of the world about you and Dad?" Diego was seconds away from beating Luther and honestly, Alex would join him.

"No. 'Watch for threats.' That's what he told me. You think that's a coincidence? This all has to be connected somehow." Argued the monkey-man.

"No, we should all stick together." Allison tried to convince Luther.

"We don't have time for this!" Five was literally the only one being useful.

"Let's roll," Diego said, "I know where we can find this asshole. Klaus, you're with me."

"Yeah. I-I'm good. I think I'll, uh I think I'll pass, I'm feeling a little under the weather, so, uh," He Groaned as he walked away with Ben and Alex following him closely.

Everyone went their own ways.

⚓︎

After hours of cleaning and re-organizing his old room now that he had the time, Alex walked around the house looking for his lover when he heard voices coming from the living room where they spent most of their time.

Alex was usually ready for any kind of situation but he was not excepting to find Luther choking Klaus and in a not-fun way.

"Hey asshole!"

Luther dropped Klaus when he heard Alex. when he looked at where the voice had come from, he found a furious Alex stalking towards him in long steps. however, he didn't punch Luther and instead kneeled beside where Klaus had curled into a ball and was coughing.

Klaus felt a hand on his back and relaxed, he knew with Alex around there was nothing that could hurt him, so he got up and started shouting at Luther about trying something and someone being a stubborn bastard. in return, Luther began a speech about how he was always alone and sent to the moon for nothing.

Alex was a bit confused but knew that they were talking about the bastard who bought them as kids.

He didn't know how but he ended up cuddling Luther as he cried on his shoulder and holding him tight like a teddy bear. He did try to comfort his brother because stupid or not their brothers and no one's gonna make the monkey-man cry except for him.

The day was getting weirder, Luther saying something about wanting to be like Klaus and doing drugs and all shit while still holding Alex like a teddy bear.

He was not surprised when Klaus denied him the drugs and shit. He was surprised when Luther declared that he's gonna get it himself, dropped Alex on the floor and then pushed Klaus away when he tried to stop him.

"He's such a banana-shit."

"The fuck is that?"

★彡WORDS:2000★彡

I MISSED YOU GUYS!

I'm so sorry it took me too long to update but my wifi was out and I was dying without wifi. Life was hell:)

But here's a long chapter. Where half way through episode 7 and I'm trying to drag this out and finish it sooner at the same time.

Please vote I wrote this in like 2 hours, my eyes and hands hurt.

Love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 663 34
• • • • • • • "𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞!" "𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭." • • • • • •...
109K 1.7K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...
10.4K 182 24
╰┈➤ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 �...
8.6K 169 56
(A/N: I might changed the titled but until now that was the best I could think of) "An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet...