My Painful Love ❤️

By Bookeluthaporen

"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief... More

1- Janvi
2 - Dream college
3 - Adith
4 - Senior bye!!
5 -Playboy?
6 - My Lo...
7 - Treat her like queen
8 - Core shattering Messages
9 - Raging
10 - Hate you to core
11 - Darkest night
12 - Coma
13 - Unexpected Call
14 - Within a week???
15 - Engagement
16 - you will regret saying yes
17 - Marriage
18 -Current lover's house?
19 - You want me to die?
20 - My new job
21 - What happened to him today?
22 - Got another big fish?
23 - My Love
24 - Thank you for your present
25 - Lose myself
26 - Unwanted and Trash
27 -Face hell
28 - Disgusting Family
29 - Be Happy
30 - It hurts
31- Heal her
32 - Reason for your tears
33 - I want her
34 - Make your lady smile
35 - Saransh
36 - Once a whore always a whore
37 - Her Happiness
38 - Get up
39 - Janvi's Jealousy
40 - Only us
41 - Who is it?
42 - I promise
44 - Unknown Message
45 - You are my Everything
46 - Enjoying your birthday?
47 - Janvi's Parents
48 - You did it?
49 - Confession
50 - Dying to see him
51 - Someone else
52 - Ishaan
53 - Truth
54 - Explanations
55 -Our Group Hug
56 - What is she doing here?
57 - Tears
58 - My Heaven
59 - Mafia?
60 - Thank you Jaan
61 - I Love You
Epilogue
'My Painful Love' Free in Kindle

43 - No Don't

37.3K 1.4K 289
By Bookeluthaporen

Janvi pov

Once we landed in Mumbai, we decided to go to mom and dad's home as I can't take care of him alone. Also, he won't listen to me in business matters. Mom will beat him if he tried to do some work. I would love to see mom beating Adi.

Adi wants to go to our house, but dad didn't allow us to go there.

"I want to be there with my son when he is in pain. Also, Janvi needs someone with her as she can't take care of you alone. And you will start to do your work and I can't allow you to do it until you heal completely.

Just 3 weeks then you can go to your house with your wife. I won't stop you then" she said.

Adi nodded.

"Just three weeks mom," he said.

"Yes my baby boy"

"Mom, I am not a baby boy. I am a man now" he whined like a child making me chuckle.

How cute.

"I won't change baby boy" mom again said making me smile and Adi glared at me making me laugh harder.

Later we exit the plane and went towards the exit.

"Sir, there are full of press outside. We need to take another gate" then we take another side Adi is shifted outside by ambulance safely.

Then we took another entrance and get into our car.

"Dad, When is Rahul bhai going to come?" I asked.

He is very busy since Adi get injured. He is looking so pale and weak nowadays.

"Just a few weeks. Once Adi gets healed he will handle it" I nodded.

"Mom, what about his family?" Mom's face changed quickly.

"No one is there for him Janvi"

No one?

"Mom, what happened to them?"

"They died in an accident Janvi. Rahul is only 11 years old at that time. He lost his parents at such a small age Janvi. He loved them so much. After their death, he stopped talking with others and distanced himself away from all of us.

His relatives stayed with him. But when they came to know about his father's will they left him.

It stated that all his properties will be automatically inherited by Rahul once he reaches 23.

This will is written by his father the next day he was born. He had suffered a lot at such a young age. His only relative is Adi. Still, he didn't find his happiness" mom said with a painful face.

He might have suffered a lot.

Then the car became silent again.

"I think I want to arrange his wedding with someone like we did for Adith" she broke the silence smiling wickedly.

"What do you think Hari" mom asked dad.

"God, Lakshmi. You can do whatever you want. But discuss it with him once. Poor boy" dad said making me laugh. We both know that mom planned something in her mind.

We chatted all our way home. Once we reached home. Adi still is not home. So we waited for him outside itself. After a few moments, he arrived, we took him inside.

"Let's take him to the room on the ground floor. It will be comfortable for him" dad said.

"No dad, I want to be in our room. Take me there"

"But Adi, you don't have to walk much if you stay here"

"It's ok Dad. I will take care of him" I said to dad. And he accepted.

Soon we took Adi to our room settling him on the bed. Dad stayed with him to help him change his clothes.

I went down to the kitchen to help mom with cooking. We prepared Adi's favorite aalu poori, chana masala with some fresh orange juice. As it's done, I placed them on the table and served mom and dad after they had their food, I took mine and Adi's food.

I climbed upstairs to our room. It feels different to say this.

Our room.

I opened the door and went in. There sat my husband with a mobile in his hand looking fresh in his t-shirt with shorts. His head is still covered with bandages. I miss seeing his soft silky hairs.

Can't he live a day without his mobile?

I closed the door and placed the tray near the bed.

"Thank God you came," he said smiling at me.

"I thought you won't notice me when you are with your mobile"

He chuckled.

"I am bored Janvi"

"Yeah yeah"

"So what's today special?" He asked looking at the tray.

"Your favorites"

"Wow. Finally"

"Yes," I said taking the tray to sit on the bed with him.

"Ok now eat," I said pointing to the food.

"No"

"What?" I asked.

"I won't eat"

"Don't behave like a child Adi"

"I am not. I can't eat"

"Why can't you eat? Look your hand is absolutely fine. By the way, the injured hand is your left hand. Your Right hand is perfectly fine" I said getting up from the bed to arrange the room which is a mess.

He kept silent thinking something. Planning something huh? Ok.

I started to arrange the clothes in the closet. When I see the food it's still not touched.

Stubborn man.

"Adi eat it"

"How can I janvi, see my hand is hurt," he said pouting.

Don't fall for him Janvi.

"I didn't see anything wrong in that right hand, Adi", I said keeping my hands on my hips.

" don't behave like a drama king and eat it" I decreed him.

"But Jaan my left hand is painful so I can't even raise my right hand," he said showing that he is unable to raise his right hand.

"Straight to the point Mr. Dev"

"Feed me Jaan," he said showing his all teeth.

"Mr. Dev you have a perfect hand which works perfectly. Use it or starve the whole night"

"Jaan you should not say that. You should feed me" he said shockingly.

"But I didn't. Did I?"

"Jaan I am hungry. Please my Jaan feed me"

"No"

"Ok let's make a deal. You feed me and I will also feed you" he said.

"Wah, what a clever husband I got. But no I can eat myself"

"Don't be stubborn Jaan. My stomach started to make weird noises" he said sadly.

I sighed.

"Ok" which earned a giggle from him.

I sat near him on the bed and gave him a morsel. He chewed it and let out a moan closing his eyes.

"Mmmmm Jaan it's amazing. It feels like I didn't eat food for months"

I maintained silence.

"You cooked it?"

I nodded and gave him another morsel. It's been a month I cooked for him. I always love to watch him eat his food. He will always eat it without even leaving a bite of food it's like he loves to eat it.

"You know Janvi, I have been yearning for your handmade food. Now I am having it" he said taking my hand to his mouth to eat it.

"Had your food?" He asked me.

"No. I will have it after you"

"No we will have it together," he said and take a piece of poori and channa masala and took it to my mouth.

I look into his eyes which are filled with happiness, satisfaction, and love. I felt tears form in my eyes.

It's the first time in my life someone is feeding me. But I quickly blinked my tears and opened my mouth.

He then again take a morsel to feed me but I refused him telling him that I will have it after him. But my husband is an inflexible man so he feeds me the whole plate and then I feed him. Once I finished feeding him I gave him orange juice and got up.

But Adi pulled me back to sit close to him.

"Adi what are you doing?" I asked him.

"This," he said looking into my eyes. I gave him 'what?' Look.

He smiled slyly and grabbed my hand to take it to his mouth and licked my fingers.

I suddenly tried to take it away but he is strong enough to not let me go. He did it again to all my fingers with his stare never left me. My heartbeat rate is high now.

"Adi.," I said slowly

He kept silent until he finished his work on my fingers and left my hand. Finally.

"Now I am full" he winked at me with a smile lingering on his lips. I lowered my head to hide my blush and quickly took the tray and went out of the room quickly and closed the door. I could hear his laughter from inside the room.

Idiot.

I went down to the kitchen and put all the vessels in the sink and started washing them with Adi's activities in my mind and a smile on my lips.

"Seems like my daughter is happy" I heard mom's voice.

"No mom," I said hiding my face.

She laughed and came near me with her hands on my shoulders, "I am happy that my children are happy with their life"

I nodded with a smile.

"Smile more beta. It makes your face more beautiful"

"Mom," I said with a blush on my face. She laughed harder this time.

"Janvi, have you both solved all your problems?" She asked. No. We didn't. I just forgave him. But still, I didn't get many answers from him. So I shook my head in no.

"It's ok. Ask whatever you feel, you want to ask. Make him beg for your forgiveness" mom said faking anger.

"Sure mom"

"And beta, both father and son are the same. They will do anything to gain our trust and forgiveness. But once they give love to someone, they will never back up from it. They love to see their loved ones happy"

"Mom, are you both love marriage?" I asked her.

"No," she said suddenly.

"But you both look like that," I said.

"I and Hari got arranged marriage. During that time we both are not in love and he is too busy setting his business. So I never got his love and affection.

But as time rolls we got close and loved each other. Once Adith is born our love reached another level. He got too possessive of his son" we both laughed hearing her.

"Talking about me Lakshmi?" We both turned to see dad in his t-shirt and sweat pants.

"Yes your atrocities"

"Then I am sure you would have told about my romantic sides too?" Dad said placing his arms on mom's shoulders.

"Do you have one?" Mom asked looking at him sideways.

"You hurt me badly," dad said placing his hands on his chest.

Just like Adi.

I laughed at their actions. They both look cute together.

I washed all the vessels talking with mom and dad. As I finished all my works mom and went saying goodnight to me.

Should I go now? Will he be sleeping now? Yeah, it's already late now, he would have slept by now. It's not like we haven't slept in the same bed. But after the stunt, he pulled while eating is making me blush too much to go near him.

I reluctantly went up to our room to get inside. Once I am inside I locked the door and turned to see my husband wide awake in the bed staring at me. I immediately went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a bath and changed into my simple pink kurta with white Patiala pants without a dupatta.

God, at least he should have slept by now.

I opened the closet and see the room. He is still awake. I switched off the lights and get into the duvet facing away from him.

"Goodnight " I said and closed my eyes.

"Jaan why are you avoiding me?" He asked.

I am not. It's just I am not yet ready to face him. He is taking wrong. I turned to him to see him sitting by resting on the headboard.

"Why are you not sleeping?"

"I asked you something" he seemed pissed.

"No Adi. I am not avoiding you. It's just I am tired"

"They why is this distance?" He asked showing the distance between us.

I kept silent. But moved close to him. Not too close but close to him.

"Okay?" I asked him.

"Mmm," he said and got too close to me. We both are now sitting silently not even uttering a single word.

"Jaan" he called me.

"Mmm," I said looking at him.

"Can we go to our house?" asking this he put his right hand around my waist making me surprised.

My eyes widened at these actions.

"Jaan," he said in a husky voice, giving a light squeeze on my waist. Making me close my eyes.

"Adi" I murmured trying to take his hands from my waist. But it got tightened with my every protest.

"Shhhhh," he said near my ear making his breath fanning on my ear.

"Adi leave me," I said firmly trying to maintain distance.

He let out a sigh and took his face away from me.

"Can we go to our home?"

"No. I don't know how to take care of you completely, mom will help us if we stay here. We can go once you are healed"

"Mom said 3 weeks, you are saying until I get healed" he nearly yelled. So I placed my hand on his mouth to stop him from making noises.

"Idiot shut up. Mom might hear us"

He took my hand from his mouth

"Let them hear. I didn't speak anything inappropriate" he virtually shouted.

"Idiot lower your voice" I again kept my hand on his mouth. It's like I am sitting in front of him while he is still resting on the headboard.

"I am speaking to my wife, so they won't take me wrong and all the room in our house is soundproof," he said smirking.

"Ohhh," I said.

"Yes", he said pulling me to him by holding my waist. My heart skipped a beat by his hands on me.

"Adi what are you doing. Leave me" I blushed red.

"I want to spend my time with my wife"

"You are not healed, Adi. Take rest" I tried to divert him.

"My hand is perfectly fine Janvi"

"Ok but I am tired"

"Just a few minutes" he pleaded. I tried to wiggle out of his arms, but everything in vain. Instead, he pulled me again to him making me too close to him. I look into his eyes which shows a wicked glimpse. He came close to me and hugged me tightly.

Haa his simple gestures is making my heart to run in a marathon. I sat there like a statue keeping my arms with me. I don't know why I didn't hug him, but I didn't.

Something is wrong with me. My heart is not at stability. It's trying to say something which I can't understand.

"Jaan" he called me.

I nodded in his arms.

"Do you have anything in your mind?"

I don't know Adi, I don't know what is in my mind or heart. It's not functioning appropriately but when you are near me it is becoming worse.

"No," I said.

He broke the hug and take my face in his hand by holding my chin to look into my eyes. I keep on looking into his eyes.

He came close to me making me close my eyes.

I felt him kissing my right eye and then left eye, while his thumb is caressing my cheek. I felt weak in his arms so I placed my hand on his chest feeling his heartbeat which is matching my speed.

I feel his hot breath on my forehead making me clutch his t-shirt.

He then kissed my forehead for a long second. I felt bliss and closed my eyes tightly.

Lifting my chin he placed a kiss on both cheeks, making me breathe hard. I am melting in his arms literally like icecream. I want to lose in his arms forever like this. His touch brings warmth to my soul. I felt peace in his arms.

He rubbed his nose on my cheeks inhaling my scent. His stubble is brushing on my cheeks making me like jelly. He planted kisses on both cheeks more often.

I am not in my senses. I have been captivated by his spells.

"Jaan" came his deep husky voice. I remained silent.

"Open your eyes Jaan," he said kissing my nose, while his hand moved to my hair stroking it.

I shook in no.

"Please" he precisely begged me.

I opened my eyes to look into his. It shows pure care, passion, and love. I quickly lowered mine. Then I heard his deep laughter filled our room.

"My Jaan is shy?" He asked me.

"No" my voice came like a mere murmur.

"Then look at me Jaan" he challenged me.

I looked back into his grey orbs which always amuse me to the core.

His eyes lowered to my lips eyeing it. My breathing became hard again, also my heart is beating fast. He slowly leaned to my level making my breath hitch.

Is he going to kiss me?

What should I do now?

He is going to take my first kiss.

Now he is very close to me. Just a few inches away from me. He closed his eyes and came too close.

I closed my eyes ready to accept whatever he does. But the scenes of him kissing all his ex-girlfriends in front of me, came into my mind making my eyes open instantly.

I pushed him hard by his chest. He looks at me with wide eyes at my sudden action. In an instant, it changed to hurt.

"No. Don't," I said and got out of the bed and went out leaving him alone in our room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 8K 31
"Vihaan wait....." I shout. He flinches or was it my imagination. "How are you?" I ask in broken voice. He turns and this time I flinch. His eyes a...
140K 12.9K 29
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
676K 24.1K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...
1.5M 68K 54
"Will you marry me?" He asked kneeling down the floor with a wide grin on his face. My tears started to pool in my eyes. I had never expected this wi...