✔ Sakura's Love Problems: Sas...

By MistyAnnE_04

(COMPLETED) 02.25.15 Sasuke returned to Konoha. He was still ignoring Sakura though, like he always did. But... More

Prologue: He's Back!
Chapter One: Double the Trouble!
Chapter Two: Oh My!
Chapter Three: He Said WHAT?!
Chapter Four: Rejecteds!
Chapter Six: I am...?
Chapter Seven: Jealous?
Chapter Eight: Jealous! Part 2
Chapter Nine: I Hate You!
Chapter Ten: Fight!!
Chapter Eleven: Deal?!
Chapter Twelve: Blushing Blues!
Chapter Thirteen: Just Choose..
Chapter Fourteen: PERVERT!
Chapter Fifteen: Confession!?
Chapter Sixteen: Counting Days!
Chapter Seventeen: Day One!
Chapter Eighteen: Day Two!
Chapter Nineteen: Um... Next?
Chapter Twenty: Reunion, Revelation?
Chapter Twenty-One: The Alternate!
Chapter Twenty-Two: Last Flirt.
Chapter Twenty-Three: Oh, ChaRomeo..
Chapter Twenty-Four: It's Over!
Chapter Twenty-Five: Charasuke??
Chapter Twenty-Six: Sasuke-kun..
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Sasuke!!
* Happy *
Author's Note

Chapter Five: Date?!

11.4K 433 325
By MistyAnnE_04

Ugh.

Why, why, oh why?..

After literally getting pulled between Sasuke and Charasuke earlier, my head pounded! God, they really know how to give me a migraine!

(-_-#)

After they bickered and glared and glared some more, they decided to BOTH help me out in the hospital.

And in the end, I didn't even lifted a single fnger! Hah!

They were like 'I'll lift these boxes' and then poof! Stupid boys. Now they are both sore and tired. ^_^

Hehe. So much for asking them to atleast help me with a few boxes, ne?

And the fact that there is a saying: Your greatest enemy is yourself. Well, your AU self.

SHANNAROO!

*Thud

Wha..?

I looked out the window.

HOLY POTATO.

"Charasuke, what the heck are you doing here!?!"

Charasuke was there. Playing with little stones which I believe he just threw at my apartment's window.

I frowned and glanced at the clock.

"It's freaking 11:40 pm pervert!!"

He just smiled. "Repunzel, Repunzel, let down your long hair, baby!"

( →_→') ( ^o^ )

"Are you f*cking mental!? I have short hair!!"

He jumped into the window and stood in front of me with a playful smirk.

"Let's go out."

"And who on Earth told you to come inside my room?!" I shouted.

"Oh, come on Saku-chan. Let's go out together!"

The Heck?

"No."

"Then let's stay in together then!" He announced and placed his arm around my shoulder. Tsk. What a perv.

"The F*ck are you saying?"

"Heh. Since you don't want us to go out and have a date, then let's stay here for the rest of the night! Besides, I can think of many more fun things we can do together here *wink.* What do you say, sugar?"

Ugh.

"Wait 'til I change my clothes and go out on a date with you idiot. And NO peeping."

His smile widen.

"Aw. I knew you couldn't resist me darling!"

"Why is that so?"

"B'coz I'm resistable!" (^.^) v

"Just get out."

"Hai, hai."

......

"Charasuke, for the hundredth time: I do not want to ride the roller coasters!"

"Fine."

After eating midnight dinner at a 24-hour sushi resto, we -I mean, he decided to go to the lantern festival in a nearby village.

I just came along.

Yeah.

..Like I have a choice.

Anyway, now that he seems content with all the rides we rode and stopped bugging me to ride the roller coasters, because I'm afraid of hights, here we are at a nearby lake.

Sitting like two teenage lovers, or so I think it's what it looks like.

The cresent moon illuminated pure beauty over the sparkling crystal clear water.

It would be a perfect and romantic moment,

If only he was...

"Hey, are you okay Sakura?"

"Huh? Y-Yeah. I am."

"You know Sakura-chan," he started and looked ahead in deep thought.

The moonlight shone on his perfectly crafted angelic face.

If only he was...

"I'm happy here."

I jerked my head at him. He is so handsome.

Not to mention he is funny, cheerful and sweet too.

If only he was...

"Why is that so?" I asked.

"Because, in my world, the Sakura I knew hates me to death. Even though how hard I try to get her attention, she just treats me like a nobody. I guess, I'll forever stay as one of her fanboys. I'll forever be invisible to the one I love."

He sadly chuckled. My heart skipped a beat.

So, we're exactly the same.

"Charasuke?"

"Hn?"

I grabbed him by the collar and kissed him.

I pulled away and smiled. He just stared at me, wide-eyed.

"Sakura-chan, why-"

"Thank you."

He smiled back.

"You're welcome, Princess. Round two?"

I blushed and suddenly felt his lips on mine. I kissed back.

If only he was...

Sasuke.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 16.4K 38
Three lonely years has passed since Sakura Haruno last seen her long-time crush. And after Sasuke left the village, he finally came back for an unkno...
15.8K 565 37
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have been tied at each other's hips since they were toddlers. Varying freak accidents unfortunately end the three up as or...
1.6K 40 1
⚠️trigger warning : Abused/ mental illnesses,drug and alcohol abuse included read at your discretion⚠️ Basically a long oneshot Sakura is the quiet k...
141K 2.7K 29
What if Naruto turns into a girl on a mission with Sasuke and the change is permanent? Will Sasuke still choose Sakura or will he fall in love with h...