Chapter Eight: Jealous! Part 2

And so, their fight began..

"Heh. Don't worry Sasuke, I'll end this in no time!"

With his katana in hand, Charasuke jolted towards the other raven with the speed of light. Sasuke just stood there with no emotion; deadly red blood eyes spining dangerously.

But before his blade could make contact with the Uchiha's skin, he stopped. The sword only a few centimeters away from his target.

He smirked.

"So you thought that your little genjustu can fool me, huh? Seriously, how dumb do you think you are."

And with that, he closed his eyes. After a while, he opened them again to reveal another pair of Sharingan eyes. With the exact same intensity as the other..

"Release."

Charasuke said and soon enough, his surroundings vanished like smoke.

He was there.

Charasuke was still standing in front of him, they didn't even moved from their position ealier.

Sasuke grunted.

"Pft. Good enough that you realized it."

"Again, how stupid do you think you are, idiot? We're practically the same person."

...

Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura watched them from a distance. Confusion clear on their faces.

"What happened? Those Temes didn't even moved! How on Earth did the tension got heavier?!" The blonde asked.

"It's because they didn't. Sasuke put - well, tried to put his AU in one of his genjutsu. But as expected, Charasuke is an Uchiha after all, so he saw right through it." Kakashi explained.

"Aa... In simple words??"

BONK!

"Owww!! Sakura-chan?!"

"Charasuke released the justu, baka!" Sakura spat out.

Naruto only nodded while holding his head.

Kakashi sweat dropped. Aren't these two ever getting along?

"Let's just continue watching, shall we?" he suggested to his two former students.

"Hai, hai."

...

SLING!

Metal clashed with metal as the two Uchihas fought head-on. Eyes bleeding red with the infamous Sharingan.

"Give up, Sasuke! You know I'm better than you!"

"Like hell I would, baka. I am you, you're just an alternate. Whatever you can do, I can do better!"

"Ohoh! I see you have a double meaning to that!"

"Because I do!"

They screeched and pulled away. Both huffing and gasping for much needed air.

"Let's finish this!"

"Agreed!"

And soon, the whole surroundings were errupted with the sound of birds' chirpings.

...

"What's that sound?"

The Kyuubi container asked out of curiosity and looked closer to what the two were up to.

"Wait, i-is that...?"

Sakura widened her eyes in realization. "C-Chidori! Kakashi-sensei, they're about to kill each other!!"

Kakashi nodded and soon flew towards them.

...

"Ha! It's about Sakura, isn't it?!" Charasuke yelled and increased the chakra he was sending to his hand.

"Hn. What if it is?"

"Tsk. Stubborn bastard! You like her and I know it!" His exclamation got Sasuke off guard.

"No!"

"Yes! You idiot! But whatever you do now, she will never be yours! She's mine!!"

"Shut the fvck up!"

The Chidoris were soon ready. Charsuke had a dark aura radiating from him as he evilly replied with a deadly voice,

"..Let's just see about that."

They ran towards each other. Electricity from their hands, sounded like a thousands birds.. Ready to jab one another, in attempt to finish this insanity.

"HAAAAAA!!!!!!"

They battle cried, but was soon stopped when two hands grab theirs.

They snapped their heads and growled.

It was Kakashi.

"Alright kids. I think that's enough training for today! Don't wanna kill each other, now do we?" He asked casually to the two.

Both Uchihas scowled at their former sensei and backed away.

"You're lucky I didn't finish you. I would have been a better Sasuke than you would ever be." Charasuke said and smirked mockingly.

Sasuke saw this and replied,

"Like heck you'd even get near me that easily."

"Want a bet?"

"Bring it on."

"Heh. You're asking for it-!"

"Charasuke, Sasuke, enough! Stop fighting. This is only a friendly spar to test our abilities and not try to murder each other. Just break it up from whatever personal issue you have and stop it. Am I clear?" The silver haired Jounin sternly asked while eyeing them both.

"Fine."

"Hn."

"Charasuke-kun!!" A certain kunoichi called out and ran towards them.

They jerked their heads towards the other two members of team seven.

"Alright then, I still have to go to the Hokage's office for a report about yesterday's mission. No fighting you two. Ja ne." Kakashi bid and vanished in a cloud of smoke.

Suddenly, Charasuke had an idea.

"Wow. She calls me with a 'kun' now, huh? Is it just me or am I just too irresistable for a beauty like her?"

He gave Sasuke a knowing gaze which in return, earned a glare from him.

Calm down Sasuke..

"..Hah! And with that fast development, the last thing you'd know, I'll be sleeping in bed wih her!"

Fvck. That's it!

Sasuke then punched him square in the face and slammed him to the grassy ground. His sword was filled with electricity which was leveled at his AU's throat.

Sharingan unconsciously activated.

"Like fvck I'd even let you touch her!"

Charsuke smirked playfully and said above a whisper, only for them to hear.

"..Checkmate, Sasuke."

Sasuke's eyes widen at realization. But before he could stand up, he heard a pinkette warned,

"Uchiha, let him go. Now."

Sakura..

~

Pls. read my other stories on my profile! ♡