Chapter Twenty-One: The Alternate!

After Charasuke walked out and slapped my hand away, I sat back down next to Sasuke who had a sympathetic look on his face.

"It's alright, Sakura.." he said and pulled me closer to him.

Naruto just bowed his head, not bothering to finish his bowl of ramen; while the others left just stayed unusually silent.

"Shh... you did the right thing."

Sasuke smiled and comforted me again as then did I noticed that I was crying.

I can't help it.

Charasuke looked so hurt. I love him. But I guess that,  we were never made for each other afterall.

Oh, Charasuke..

>

Sasuke's POV

After that scene, I decided to walk my pinkette home.

To tell you frankly, I'm happy that she chose me over that alternate. But of course, I shouldn't be showing that in front of her. I need to show her that I understand her and that I'm too, sad about what Charasuke's fate will be in a few days prior..

Even if I want to shove it in his face so badly, I can't.

Yet.

"Thanks for walking me home, Sasuke-kun.." her soft voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked at her. Her green emerald eyes still wet from crying.

"You are such a cry-baby, you know that."

I said and whiped the remaining tears on her porcelain face. "S-Sorry." she said and bursted into tears again. I pulles her to my chest and let her cry.

Damn you, Charasuke..

"I love you, Sakura. Stop crying.." I whispered while stroking her bubble gum pink hair. I never knew that my AU self had this great effect on her.. But then again, it makes me wonder--

"O-Okay. Bye, Sasuke."

She ran to her apartment and slammed the door..

Am I really the one she wants?

>

"Sasuke."

I turned around and saw the last person I wanted to see this very moment. I stopped from walking my way to the Hokage tower and glared at him.

"Hn. What the hell do you want?"

He smirked.

"The game is not over, you know. I am you, and by now you should conclude that I will never let you have her."

I smirked. Why is my Alternate so desprate?

"Didn't you heard what she said earlier? She chose me."

Charasuke growled and choked me with full force. Nobody saw us since we were at an alley.

He glared at me with the Sharingan activated.

"I DON'T CARE IF SHE CHOSE YOU! YOU ARE GOING TO BE THROWN OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE AND INTO THE ALTERNATE REALM EVEN IF THAT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs and let me go.

I was about to make a Chidori but--

CLAPOOOSHHSS! PLAACKY!!(special sound effects)

He punched me.

*TOINK TOINK* (thud?)

I fell to the ground and closed my eyes in pain.

"Get ready for hell, Sasuke."

I heard him said. I quickly opened my eyes but he was gone.

~