Chapter One: Double the Trouble!

Sakura's POV

"...My girlfriend?"

W-What the?!

Twitching, I glanced at Sasu- I mean, Charasuke, who only gave me wink.

'Kyyyyyaaaaaa!!!!!!'

(*>.<*)

"G-Girlfriend?! Are you out of your mind?!" I yelled and tried to removed his arm.

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yes, Saku-chan. You heard me right, Babe." And then he smirked.

Damn it! I'm blushing like a tomato now!! I just can't help it! He looks so much like our Sasuke!

I looked at Naruto and Kakashi-sensei who had their jaws on the floor.

Charasuke then leaned closer to me and whispered. His hot breathe tickled my left ear as he said,

"And I'm certainly not out of my mine either, baby.. and I assure you, you wouldn't want to know what's inside my mind now.."

And then, his arm.. wait.. WTF?!

SLAP!

"Ow! Sh*t! Sweetheart, what's that for?!" He cried and held his cheek.

"Hah! That's what you get for trying to touch my.. *cough* chest.. You nasty pervert!!" I shouted.

"What?! He did?!" Naruto snapped and turned to him. "You pervert! And I thought Kaka-sensei and Pervy Sage were the most perverted people around here!!"

Kakashi sweatdropped at Naruto's comment. "Naruto, thank you for the compliment! I feel so honored!" He sarcastically added.

Charasuke only chuckled.

"Aw, come on man! You have to be kidding me? Naruto, buddy, I think I can't handle my girl, 'kay? So, shoo."

The blonde only growled "Oh crap! You're in for it now!" He cracked his knuckles, but sensei held him back.

"Naruto, calm down."

"But he's trying to make a move on Sa-"

"Naruto. I'm warning you.."

"Ugh! Fine."

Wow. It's a good thing that we're the only ones in this place though..

The AU Sasuke faced me once more, and made a pleading facial expression.

"Sakura, darling.. I'm sorry for doing that to you earlier. It won't happen again, I swear! So please forgive me??"

I scanned his face and-

'KAWAII!!!!!! He's SO cute!!!!'

Okay, I think my Inner already describe his face to you guys.

I mean, really? I could just laugh my ass off right now, if it weren't for our situation. Well, what would you do when you see the Uchiha Sasuke, stoic cold-hearted bastard, make a puppy-dog pout? And the fact that he's even holding a red rose in front of you-

Wait. Oh, no.

Now I remember why me and Mr. AU Sasuke, a.k.a. Charasuke, didn't end up together in Madara's Tsukuyomi..

"And why would I? You playboy."

He stood up straight and bowed his head low. Okay, he's now dead serious.

"Sakura, I know I'm a playboy, and I regret it. But, to tell you the truth, of all the kunoichis I ever met.."

He suddenly held my hand and looked at me straight in the eye.

His black orbs hypnotizing me.

"...You are the only one I see myself have a real relationship with."

Damn. If it weren't for him being a person from the Alternate Universe, I'd even marry him in a heartbeat!

How long again did I waited for Sasuke-kun to tell me these things again?

Nine? Almost ten years?

For those who haven't heard the news yet, I had a crush on the Uchiha boy ever since we were six.

Anyway, back to the present:

"C-Charasuke, are you really wiling to change from being a playboy?" I hesitated in asking.

"WHAT?! Sakura-chan, are you really giving that pervert a chance?!" Naruto yelled.

Him and sensei were eating that moment.

"Naruto," I looked at Charasuke,

"Everyone deserves a second chance." I smiled and as he gave me the rose, it makes me wonder..

Where does he get all these roses from anyway?!

Ahem, sorry! And so I added.

"But you need to get a yes from me first before proclaiming me as your girlfriend, understand?"

He nodded and smiled back at me.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'll get your yes in no time." He winked.

"Pft. Bring it on, Uchiha."

"Hey Sakura-chan-!"

"Naruto, shut it. It's not like our real Sasuke would care about this matter. And besides, he doesn't even know this yet."

"Know what?"

I froze.

~