Chapter Fourteen: PERVERT!

"N-No.."

I bowed my head and sighed. Why? Why does Kami have to do this us? To me? Now either Sasuke or Charasuke will be gone, forever.

"So, this means that it could also be Sasuke-teme thrown into the alternate world?!" Naruto just had to state the obvious.

Tsunade nodded.

"Well, yes. That is, if he volunteers to do it.. So, do you want to, Sasuke?"

She looked evilly at Sasuke who only stared back with a hard face.

"Do you want me to burn Konoha to ashes, unleash the power of the Sharingan and cause destruction to your precious sake?"

Shishou sighed. "I take that as a no. Which leaves us to--"

"Want me to take over the whole shinobi world, kidnap all the other four Kages, and kill them brutaly for all eyes to see?"

"Well, I'm not scared! Bring it on, you basta--!"

"I'll destroy your sake."

Lady Tsunade gulped and laughed nervously. "H-Hehe.. like I expect you'd answer." She was scared. Well who wouldn't if two dead serious Uchihas are threatening to destroy humankind? ...and her sake.

And we all know they can do that..

Again, Lady Tsunade rubbed her temples. "*Sigh* This is tiresome.. One of you has to be in the Alternate World for the name of Kami!.. Shizune! Get me my bottle of s--" she then looked at the two Uchihas who had a wicked smirk.

"Hai, Tsunade-sama?" -Shizune

"..Nevermind."

Sensei then spoke up, "You're right. We do need to get an Uchiha there. I read it once that if ever the parallel person stays anymore more longer than the time necessary, the two worlds would be in danger. So, Charasuke, we have no cho--"

"Hm.. I wonder how would you react if I activate Susanoo on a rampage, kill Konoha 12, and steal your porn book collection?"

Kakashi paled. "..Nevermind."

Naruto started laughing his ass off. "Hahahahaha!! Sensei and Granny are SO materialistic bastards!! Can't even live without sake and porn! Classic, Hahahahahaha! Dattebayo!!"

Ugh. God! We have a problem at hand involving two worlds and they still find this a joke?!

Idiots.. Complete, idiots.

"Charasuke, we need to talk." I said and dragged him by arm, but before we could step out of the office

"So, where do you think you two are going?" Asked Sasuke with his Sharingan activated. I rolled my eyes.

"Relax, Uchiha. It's not like I'm going to rape him or anything." He growled. I averted my eyes to his AU self who gave me a flirtatious wink.

"What?" I asked him.

"Are you?"

Huh?

"I'm what?"

"Gonna rape me? Look, I know how much you want me baby, but lets make it quick, okay? Let's go to my--!"

SLAP!

BONK!

"Ow!!! Itaaaii!!!!" He cried out in pain.

"YOU BAKA!! AS IF I'M GONNA EVEN TOUCH YOU, PERVERT!!!!"

I yelled and dragged him by the ear out of the office.

With Naruto dying of laughter in the background.

To Be Continued...

~

Short. I know. This is just a filler chapter to lighten up the mood :) Last one was too dramatic.