Chapter Seven: Jealous?

It was morning.

8:34 am. To be exact.

I haven't got much sleep at all last night. How could I if the image of Charasuke lingered in my mind?

Okay, call me crazy, but I think I...

I think, I...

L-

"Sakura-chaaaaaann!!!!!!"

I twitched at that voice and sighed. He is the no. 1 knuckle-headed ninja in the village ne?

"Sakuuurrraaaaa-chaaaannn!!!"

"Damn it, Naruto!! Shut the hell up!" I yelled. I looked out the window with an irritated face but soon faded away when I saw who he was with.

Charasuke..

A blushed instantly crept its way to my cheeks at the memory of last night.

He noticed me and immediately winked while beaming me a heart-warming smile.

My heart beated fast as I felt my visions of the surroundings go to blur. With only him as the clear image..

I was sweating like an idiot.

"Hey, Sakura-chan, are you all right?!"

My blonde teammate asked/shouted. I snapped back to reality. "Yeah. Of course I am. I'll be down there in a minute."

I said and made my way to the shower.

After I dressed up in my usual attire, I ran down the stairs and opened the front door, only to reveal a bored Jinchuuriki and raven leaning against a tree.

My eyes darted to the Uchiha.

He made eye contact with me and smirked. Naruto grinned and ran towards me.

"Oi, Sakura-chan!"

"Hi Naruto." I plainly replied.

"Good morning beautiful.."

I jerked my head towards the voice and blushed tint red again.

"G-Good morning too, Charasuke-kun." Damn. Why did I have to stutter like that?! That was embarrassing.

Naruto's jaw dropped while Charasuke froze.

What's the matter with them!?

"Ah.. Sakura-chan, are you.. um.. sick or something??"

I gave him a 'do-I-look-like-I'm-sick?' look. He shut his mouth after that.

Suddenly a soft hand was placed on my forehead. I almost squealed at who did that simple gesture.

"Yeah, you look a little red, princess. Are you sure you don't feel anything?" He asked.

I shook my head a no and answered, "I-I'm fine!"

He smirked. "You sure?"

"Y-Yes.."

He then leaned close to my ear and whispered in a husky tone,

"Because if you are sick, I could be your private nurse, sweetheart."

I felt my face on fire.

I swear, I'm gonna beat the living daylights out of this handsome man!

I pushed him away and cleared my thoughts. Damn this pervert!!

"I'm fine! Really!"

He just chuckled.

"Oi, Teme no.2! Stop flirting with her you baka!" Naruto yelled.

We sweatdropped.

Does he always have to interfere with us?? And seriously, Teme no.2???

"Anyway, why are you two here?" I finally asked.

The blonde grinned widely, "We were just wondering if you wanted to join us to the training grounds!"

I nodded and walked with them.

><><

When we reached the training grounds, we saw another person occupying it that morning.

It was Sasuke.

Soon enough, he noticed us and shrugged.

"Hey Teme no.1! What are you doing here all alone?" Naruto asked.

"To get away from you, you idiot. Of course to train, what else?"

Naruto huffed.

"Tsk. Someone's having a period today."

"Want to repeat that Dobe?"

"Want a friendly spar instead?"

Sasuke was about to accept his challenge, when he then spotted Charasuke smirking in amusement at him.

He scowled.

"Sure, but not with you Naruto."

"With who??"

"With that AU person." He said and pointed to Charasuke beside me.

The alternate him just chuckled.

"You're on, Sasu-cakes."

But before he went to him, he grabbed the sides of my face and french kissed me.

After literally licking my lips, he turned to Sasuke who had a murderous aura in him.

"What's the matter Cake?"

Sasuke shot him a glare with the Sharingan.

"Just pray to Kami that I won't kill you."

To Be Continued...