Chapter Four: Rejecteds!

As we walked towards the tower, people couldn't help stare and gasp at us. Some even dropped their jaws..

I can't blame then, though.

What would your reaction be if you saw the terror Uchiha who once wanted to burn this village to flames, be tied up with a leash?

Yes, you got that right. A leash.

You know, the one you use for a dog when talking him for a walk? Exactly. And to match that, we even put packing tape on his mouth. Hah!

Kakashi-sensei really did what I told him to do literally.

(^_^)

Anyway,

"Hahahahha!! Look at the so-called 'avenger'!" Some naughty folks teased while eyeing Charasuke who only stayed silent as sensei dragged him like a horse.

Naruto, who I know was containing his laughter, finally bursted out,

"HAHAHAHHAHA!! T-TEME, LOOK AT YOU! YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT! HAHAAHAHAHA!!"

Kakashi, Sakura and Charasuke sweat-dropped.

(-.-')

The blonde continued to laugh as Sasuke, who walked beside me, irritatedly sighed.

I bet he's gonna lose his control any minute now..

'You said it!'

"S-Sasuke-ku-"

"Hn. What is it Sakura?" He glanced at me as I felt my face heated up.

"I-I was just wondering if.. um..y-you can help me carry medicine boxes for the hospital later."

I said and blushed like a four-year-old. But I'm not lying, though. It's true! Almost all the nurses are on break by that time and damn it, I'm not gonna carry hundreds of medicine boxes by myself, you know!

'And plus I want to be with Sasu-kun!'

*^O^*

T-That is so not true! S-She's lying! Don't listen to her-!

'You are a big fat liar Saku-chan.. tsk. tsk. tsk..'

Shut the hell up!

"Tsk. Can't you do that by yourself?" He coldly answered after a minute, which made me snap out of my thoughts.

"N-No! Of course I can! I just thought that-"

"Sakura, if you have the strength to make a gigantic crater in the ground, why not have the strength to carry a few boxes?"

Ouch. Bitter rejection..

"Sasuke-kun, I was just-"

"Hn. Make yourself useful for once and stop being annoying.."

I was dumbfounded.

Well, so much for saving our severed bond together..

And with that, he walked ahead of me as we entered the building.

~

"So you mean that one minute you were in the park talking to the AU Sakura who seems to hate you and then the next, you find yourself lying behind a bush in this world?" Lady Tsunade repeated, confirming his story.

Charasuke nodded like a five-year-old. And yes, after he told his story, we shut him up with packing tape on his mouth.

"So, you think it was a jutsu?" I asked.

"Well if it's a justu, then who would do this to him? Better yet, what is his purpose for bringing Charasuke here?" The Hokage said.

I glanced at my two teammates, since sensei went with his ninja dogs to check the place the AU Sasuke said.

Naruto and Sasuke were in deep thought though.

"Maybe they plan to do something, and Sasuke-kun is in the way so they got the AU for replacement." I suggested.

Tsunade-sama shook her head.

"Imposible, especially when the personality of that Alternate person is,"

We look at him.

He just flirtatiously winked at me.

I cringed.

"..A little too different from the original." She finished.

"Or maybe Charasuke is lying and just wants to rule the whole Shinobi World here!!" Naruto blurted.

Sasuke smacked him on the head.

"Baka."

I giggled. They never change, do they?

My master sighed.

"We don't know yet. And so, it's better to keep Charasuke under surveillance all the time before he does something reckless. You three will take turns doing so. Naruto?"

"Yeah?"

"He'll be staying with you on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. When you have a mission, let Sasuke watch over him. Sakura?"

"Hai?"

"He'll be staying with you for the rest of the other left days in a week, until we all fix this problem. When you're on hospital duty, let Sasuke watch him. Clear?"

Oh boy.

"Yes." We all chorused.

Lady Tsunade soon ordered to let him go so that we can be dismissed.

The moment we removed the tape he stood up and went to me.

"So are you ready for our date Saku?"

He asked with a handsome smile.

'Kyyyyyaaaaa!!!'

I blushed when he said that. "W-What date?"

"You know, our date at the sushi resto I was asking you for before Mr. Grumpy-Pants interrupted us?"

(O.O) what the..?

He swung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to his chest. I turned redder if possible and mouthed a 'help me, damn it!' Plea to my shishou.

She just smirked. Naruto snickered. And Sasuke, well looks like his normal self. (-_-')

I glanced Charasuke,

"I-I ah.. c-can't. You see, I still have to carry a few boxes at the hospital by myself since no one would help me-"

"Sakura-chan! I'll help you!!"

"Naruto you have a misson." Lady Tsunade told him. He sulked.

"Then, I guess I'll help you babe." He winked at me again.

I paled.

"Hn. Come on." Sasuke-kun then grabbed my arm and dragged me away from his AU self.

What on Earth is he doing??

"W-Where are we going?!"

"Going to help you out in the hospital, what else?"

"B-But you said-!"

"Shut up."

As we were about to leave, Charasuke held my other arm and glared.

"Hey Sasu-cakes, if someone's going to help my Cherry Blossom out, I will."

Sasuke glared at him.

Charasuke glared back..

And I was in the middle!

'Things I Want to Do before I Die List:

Be Sasuke-kun's Wife

Be Promoted as the Head in the Hospital

✔Get in between Two Hotties.'

o>_<o~

~