* Happy *

Epilogue One

♡♥♡

After I stepped out of the Hokage building, I looked around, only to see a raven haired teen leaning on a post, not far from where I stood.

He was still wearing Charasuke's clothes..

Our eyes then met.

"Sakura.."

I gulped, but sighed not the least.

"Where are the others?" I asked as he walked closer to me with his hands in his pant's pockets.

"Dobe has a date with Hinata, while Kakashi is just being himself." I giggled at what he said.

"Excusing himself to solo his book, eh? Haha.. he will never change." I said as I recalled the days he would often do that after a mission.

A small smirk formed on the corner of his lips.

"I guess so."

After that, an awkward silence engulfed us both. Well, not until Sasuke broke it,

"It's getting dark, I should walk you home."

I was taken aback by this offer. If you can call it an offer? "S-Sure." I timidly answered as we started walking down the deserted streets. And to remind you that the time is still like, 12:30 am or something as such.

We walked in total silence, with us glancing at each other every second or so.

"Sakura,"

"Hm?"

We stopped walking as Sasuke looked down. "Ah.. I need to ask you something."

" Well, what is it?" I asked.

"Do you regret it?"

Huh? What on Earth is he talking about?

"..do you regret choosing me instead of Charasuke?"

Ah... so that's what's bothering him. I smiled at him and placed my hand on his cheek.

"Sasuke.. you and Charasuke may look exactly the same.. And even though that he seems like my ideal you, I'd rather prefer you. Because Sasuke, no matter how similar two persons may be, no one us replacable in this, or the alternate world."

He looked at me and smiled a sincere one. He looks so handsome..

"Hn. Thank you."

He then leaned in and kissed me..

And I know deep in my heart, that I am, and will always be truly happy with him..

The End